Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

Sylvain Marveaux (Stade Rennais)

Read 59751 times
      stephenmc9
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,822 posts | 39 
      • 'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Live
      Re: Sylvain Marveaux (Stade Rennais)
      Reply #391: Jun 17, 2011 03:32:00 pm
      Cop
      Yup, and article from www.footballgossip.org.uk would definitely settle this matter ...  :lmao:

OK, I will drop it now and take people's word on Billy1 ... Everyone makes mistakes ... Apart from ''dunlop liddell shankly'', of course ... He is the Chick Norris of these boards ...  ;)

Cop on to yourself lad,some,stop winding people up with your smart ass comments.Go play cowboys and Indians somewere else.

dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,118 posts | 3370 
      Reply #392: Jun 17, 2011 03:32:30 pm
      Whats your opinion on this lad Dunlop,do he think he is worth the gamble of 60k a week,I would say they tore him apart for his medical,i think he will be a decent squad player. ???

Mate I don't know him full stop. Never heard of him so I don't have any opinion of him. He's got a clean slate with me as I'm not expecting an average player nor a world class player.

OK, I will drop it now and take people's word on Billy1 ... Everyone makes mistakes ... Apart from ''dunlop liddell shankly'', of course ... He is the Chick Norris of these boards ...  ;)

No he isn't Chuck Norris. He's the quiz champion.
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #393: Jun 17, 2011 03:34:26 pm
      I'm hoping that this lad will turn out to be way better than the previous freebies we had, and still have here, like Voronin, Jova and Cole, to name a few.

I reckon I'll reserve my judgement and support the lad, until I've actually seen him in our RED shirt.
      The Last King of Scotland
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 861 posts | 21 
      Reply #394: Jun 17, 2011 03:35:51 pm
      I like the lad, reminds me of Malouda actually.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #395: Jun 17, 2011 03:39:48 pm

As far as I know, in Geneve ... Why ?
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #396: Jun 17, 2011 03:41:05 pm
      No he isn't Chuck Norris. He's the quiz champion
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #397: Jun 17, 2011 04:25:52 pm
      Oh ello, Keyboard Warrior causing arguments again, there's a f***in surprise!

paulrobbo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #398: Jun 17, 2011 04:54:46 pm
      Can we just stop picking away at each other and get back on topic. If you need to settle something with someone it can be done via PM so topics don't get cluttered.

If he is getting a five year deal, it seems very risk to me. If he doesn't work out we might have trouble getting rid of him like we are with Jova and Cole. A lot of 'ifs' though.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #399: Jun 17, 2011 04:58:13 pm
      On the other hand, he's fairly young so if he can get over the injury problems that have blighted his career, there's a chance he'll be worth a few million in a season or 2.
      I haven't seen him play at all so like DLS, he's starting with a blank slate as far as I'm concerned, not going to pre-judge.
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #400: Jun 17, 2011 05:09:40 pm
      On the other hand, he's fairly young so if he can get over the injury problems that have blighted his career, there's a chance he'll be worth a few million in a season or 2.
      I haven't seen him play at all so like DLS, he's starting with a blank slate as far as I'm concerned, not going to pre-judge.

I'll definitely go with that. There won't be any pre judgement from me. Every player that comes here gets my backing.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #401: Jun 17, 2011 05:18:15 pm
      Reply #352 on: Today at 03:24:36 PM

Hey MRed...can see you are Mr Popular with 8 generous ratings in nearly a thousand posts?
      Two months on the forum and youre full of sh*te.

No f**king respect .......for Billy...... who knows more about this club than you do about your f**king big toe.
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #402: Jun 17, 2011 05:52:12 pm
      Hey MRed...can see you are Mr Popular with 8 generous ratings in nearly a thousand posts?

Never thought of that ... Is there a prize for being the most popular poster ?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #403: Jun 17, 2011 05:52:50 pm
      As far as I know, in Geneve ... Why ?

Your geographical expertise comes under scrutiny as well apparently, Skopia is in Greece.

Where or what is Geneve by the by?
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #404: Jun 17, 2011 05:54:32 pm
      Pack it in. On topic.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #405: Jun 17, 2011 06:40:38 pm
      People try to look smart by posting some new info that hasn't been posted before ... In this case, ''Billy1'' has tried to smuggle the ''info'' on the £60,000 per week wages by saying that he's read it on the official site and BBC Sports site, conveniently forgetting to mention that the story originates from the sh*t-rag ...

Feel I have to say something here, but hows about not making ridiculous assumptions ?

If you knew anything about Billy and his life long love affair with Liverpool FC, you would know if any thing it's been a genuine mistake by Billy as he's more than aware than most including your good self of our boycott of the Scum.

In future when you see something like this, why not send a mod and the respective poster a "Friendly" message stating the error before hanging them out to dry in the thread as the anti christ ?

Just a thought.

Edit: Sorry Robbo never seen your comment.

Sylvain Marveaux, he'll be a decent addition for us, better than any left winger we haven't got. ;D
      « Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011 06:47:08 pm by RedLFCBlood »
      Macedonian_Red
      • Banned

• 4,762 posts | 63 
      Reply #406: Jun 17, 2011 06:52:32 pm
      Feel I have to say something here, but hows about not making ridiculous assumptions ?

If you knew anything about Billy and his life long love affair with Liverpool FC, you would know if any thing it's been a genuine mistake by Billy as he's more than aware than most including your good self of our boycott of the Scum.

In future when you see something like this, why not send a mod and the respective poster a "Friendly" message stating the error before hanging them out to dry in the thread as the anti christ ?

Just a thought.

I've already said that I accept it might have been a mistake, but for a forum where people know so much about the club, there are a lot of news and quotes from the sh*t-rag, or some of their journos ... People should check the info and the actual source of the news before posting it ... It is not so difficult, really ...
      « Last Edit: Jun 17, 2011 07:04:17 pm by Macedonian_Red »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #407: Jun 17, 2011 06:58:35 pm
      I've already said that I accept it might have been a mistake, but for a firum where people know so much about the club, there are a lot of news and quotes from the sh*t-rag, or some of their journos ... People should check the info and the actual source of the news before posting it ... It is not so difficult, really ...

Well its obviously been a genuine mistake mate, every one has one now & then, no one is perfect, just try what I said in future, drop them a pm and contact a mod & it avoids all the confrontation.

Billy's a well respected red & poster and his knowledge of LFC is second to no one, so publicly deriding him is always going to court controversy amongst other posters.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #408: Jun 17, 2011 06:58:40 pm
      rorysmith_tel As has been confirmed in France, Sylvain Marveaux has failed his #LFC medical. Move not completely dead, but now in severe doubt.
      less than a minute ago
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #409: Jun 17, 2011 06:59:45 pm
      It was obviously a genuine mistake. Lets just leave it at that.
      Comatorium
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 696 posts |
      Reply #410: Jun 17, 2011 07:00:05 pm
      Oh dear...
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #411: Jun 17, 2011 07:00:43 pm

Chuck Norris with a wig and bikini?
      paulrobbo

• 6,875 posts | 106 
      • We are the Mods!
      Reply #412: Jun 17, 2011 07:00:54 pm
      rorysmith_tel As has been confirmed in France, Sylvain Marveaux has failed his #LFC medical. Move not completely dead, but now in severe doubt.
      less than a minute ago

Blimey. Glad we gave him a thorough medical. Could have dodged a bullet there.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #413: Jun 17, 2011 07:01:41 pm
      It was obviously a genuine mistake. Lets just leave it at that.

Amen to that, were all red brothers and we all have our moments from time to time, but the key to being a good red is sharing our knowledge and educating each other.

Quick Reply