Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

tickets for the 2007 games.

Read 944 times
      liverpoolraver
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 1 posts |
      tickets for the 2007 games.
      Jul 21, 2007 09:30:01 pm
      Hi im a big L.F.C fan, I live in huyton, I want to start taking my son to this seasons games, can any 1 help me out by telling me how is it or wot it the easyest way to get tickets 4 the home games, mainly cup games you no were I can get a dad & lads ticket, you no cheap games, So can u provide me wit the ticket hotline or creide card phone number,, pleses sum 1 help me out,, thanx

MY HEART MY PASSION THE RED MEN , IN THE USSR WE WILL BRING IT BACK HOME!

JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,678 posts | 6976 
      Re: tickets for the 2007 games.
      Reply #1: Jul 21, 2007 11:59:19 pm
      mrtommo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,890 posts | 168 
      Re: tickets for the 2007 games.
      Reply #2: Jul 22, 2007 03:04:43 pm
      Hi im a big L.F.C fan, I live in huyton, I want to start taking my son to this seasons games, can any 1 help me out by telling me how is it or wot it the easyest way to get tickets 4 the home games, mainly cup games you no were I can get a dad & lads ticket, you no cheap games, So can u provide me wit the ticket hotline or creide card phone number,, pleses sum 1 help me out,, thanx

MY HEART MY PASSION THE RED MEN , IN THE USSR WE WILL BRING IT BACK HOME!

I think your son wrote that, with the amount of spelling mistakes ;)

Quick Reply