Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Enough

Read 18298 times
      Andrei
      • Forum Steve Staunton
      • Started Topic

• 149 posts |
      • I'll think about something.
      Enough
      Dec 11, 2010 07:32:00 pm
      Ok, I think I had enough of this bloody sh*te. Something has to change before this goes too dishonourable. I miss wins and I miss our team playing good football.
      Can we actually do something about it or are we going to watch us going down?
      Someone has to stand up from the crowd, take Konchesky away from this team and throw Babel in.
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Re: Enough
      Reply #1: Dec 11, 2010 07:33:05 pm
      I doubt Babel would be that good at left back. :)
      benYNWAhopkins
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #2: Dec 11, 2010 07:39:57 pm
      lets be honest we had a spell of 25 mins all over the game where we played well the rest we got out strengthed, out jumped and ran all ovr. I think we missed jamie alot, just because he organises the defense well. If Nando would of scored it could of turned out different. Carolls goal said it all about our performance, no pressure and pathetic. We miss a strong athlete in the middle like momo or javier.
      Andrei
      • Forum Steve Staunton
      • Started Topic

• 149 posts |
      • I'll think about something.
      Reply #3: Dec 11, 2010 07:43:53 pm
      I doubt Babel would be that good at left back. :)
      You know that's not what I meant.

lets be honest we had a spell of 25 mins all over the game where we played well the rest we got out strengthed, out jumped and ran all ovr. I think we missed jamie alot, just because he organises the defense well. If Nando would of scored it could of turned out different. Carolls goal said it all about our performance, no pressure and pathetic. We miss a strong athlete in the middle like momo or javier.
      No. Nothing in our tonight's performance was well. We got a very lucky goal and Nando's chance but other than that, we were outrunned by Newcastle.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #4: Dec 11, 2010 07:48:34 pm
       I'm going to go out on a limb a bit here, and say I actually we played quite well for long periods. It was obvious throughout that we are a better team than them, and I think the 15 shots against their 5 or whatever it was tells the story.

The two most significant factors within the game were that we absolutely could not handle Caroll, and that two of our normally better players (Torres and Kuyt) were absolutely awful. I don't FWIW think we bullied out of it in the same way we were at Stoke, and I think on most other days given the balance of play we would have won the game.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #5: Dec 11, 2010 07:49:35 pm
      Only NESV can change things for the better, by replacing Gubber sooner rather than later. As fans we should just continue supporting our team, and making it known on forums like this that we don't want Hodgson. I'm sure NESV know this anyway!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #6: Dec 11, 2010 07:52:55 pm
      I'm going to go out on a limb a bit here, and say I actually we played quite well for long periods. It was obvious throughout that we are a better team than them, and I think the 15 shots against their 5 or whatever it was tells the story.

The two most significant factors within the game were that we absolutely could not handle Caroll, and that two of our normally better players (Torres and Kuyt) were absolutely awful. I don't FWIW think we bullied out of it in the same way we were at Stoke, and I think on most other days given the balance of play we would have won the game.

We used to be a better team than them, right now I'm not sure how good we really are, away from home, we're sh*te.

Last time we played at St James Park we twatted them all over the show, we pressed and harried them and buried all our chances.

Today I saw nothing of that, difference being the style of tactics used by the respective managers.

And unfortunately I've had enough of this embarrassment and just want a Liverpool manager that isn't scared of the limelight and isn't scared of getting us to play away from home.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #7: Dec 11, 2010 07:54:30 pm
      Oh my god mick are you on piss take
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #8: Dec 11, 2010 07:57:18 pm
      We did miss Jamie tonight not for his play but for his oginalisational propertys, Skrtel was lost as was konchesky
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #9: Dec 11, 2010 07:58:40 pm

Like I stated earlier not one poster (yourself included) will fully commit to Hodgson being the right man so. ...

If we all already know Hodgson's not the right man: a) At what point do "we" all finally admit it and cut our losses? and  b) Why prolong the agony anyhow?

bigmick?....big(brass)neck more like.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #10: Dec 11, 2010 07:59:40 pm
      Oh my god mick are you on piss take

Here we go again. Look, if somebody doesn't agree with you chapter and verse it DOESN'T mean they are taking the p!ss, nor does it mean they are a Manc or a wind up. Newcastle got their goals at crucial moments in the match, we crucially didn't score at points in the match which would have radically had an effect on the result. If you don't agree with that, that's fine by me. 
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #11: Dec 11, 2010 08:05:29 pm
      Here we go again. Look, if somebody doesn't agree with you chapter and verse it DOESN'T mean they are taking the p!ss, nor does it mean they are a Manc or a wind up. Newcastle got their goals at crucial moments in the match, we crucially didn't score at points in the match which would have radically had an effect on the result. If you don't agree with that, that's fine by me. 

At what point will you accept enough is enough then bigmick. ...saying as how it's not 'obviously' the case now?
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #12: Dec 11, 2010 08:05:35 pm
      Like I stated earlier not one poster (yourself included) will fully commit to Hodgson being the right man so. ...

If we all already know Hodgson's not the right man: a) At what point do "we" all finally admit it and cut our losses? and  b) Why prolong the agony anyhow?

bigmick?....big(brass)neck more like.

It's a fair question, but my point of view has always been that once you give a bloke the job, you might as well give him a good go. Now some people will obviously think that the 16 league games he's had so far is more than enough of a good go (and who knows, they may even be right) but my own personal view is that any manager deserves at least a season.

Perhaps the reason why I'm a little bit less knee jerky than some, is that I'm not surprised given the players we have that we are getting inconsistent results. Players such as Lucas, Skyrtel, Kyriakos, Kuyt etc etc are some way away from being top quality IMHO. If you have too many average players, you get too many average results. I'm sorry to say it but it really is as simple as that. Rafa found exactly the same thing last season, lots of average players lead to lots of average results. Unfortunately that's the way it is, and until we get better players things won't change.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #13: Dec 11, 2010 08:06:36 pm
      Enough is Enough.

Campbell was shitting a brick all game, why didn't we have a striker on him the whole game?  

The game was there for the taking after Kuyt's lucky equalizer and we sat back again.

Quite a few players weren't playing well, Roy waits until 72 minutes to make an enforced sub.

Konchesky was absolutely diabolical for 99% of the game as was Skrtel.

Next away game is the 26th.  Be a nice christmas present if Roy isn't in charge for it.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #14: Dec 11, 2010 08:06:55 pm
      Your starting to remind of Comical Ali, the iraqi lad. You cannot see the obvious I dunno is that because your knowledge of football is so limited, or your more of a Hodgson fan than Liverpool
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #15: Dec 11, 2010 08:08:28 pm
      I reckon there were posters paid to be on a H&G agenda here and I reckon there's the same for Roy, you can't defend this embarrassment anymore. We don't deserve to win under these tactics and they are nothing like the Liverpool style or suited to our squad. We do not play with any desire or endeavor and our manager does not do anything during the games, you can see with the way we pass how our players are soulless. I don't see how anyone can defend it any longer. We need a new manager if these owners are genuine.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #16: Dec 11, 2010 08:11:05 pm
      Your starting to remind of Comical Ali, the iraqi lad. You cannot see the obvious I dunno is that because your knowledge of football is so limited, or your more of a Hodgson fan than Liverpool

Ah we're back to the "limited knowledge of football", oh dear.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #17: Dec 11, 2010 08:12:55 pm
      Ah we're back to the "limited knowledge of football", oh dear.

And you brought Rafa into a thread where he hadn't been mentioned, what a shock.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #18: Dec 11, 2010 08:13:20 pm
      I reckon there were posters paid to be on a H&G agenda here and I reckon there's the same for Roy, you can't defend this embarrassment anymore. We don't deserve to win under these tactics and they are nothing like the Liverpool style or suited to our squad. We do not play with any desire or endeavor and our manager does not do anything during the games, you can see with the way we pass how our players are soulless. I don't see how anyone can defend it any longer. We need a new manager if these owners are genuine.

I'm neither on a payroll (feck me I wish I was) nor am I "defending" Roy either. I simply refuse to get drawn into the rampant scapegoatism which befalls all Liverpool forums each time we lose a match. We were much the better side today for all but 20 minutes in the second half, we had 15 shots to their 5. You lot can slash your wrists all you like, just because I choose not to join in shouldn't bother you overly.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #19: Dec 11, 2010 08:14:40 pm
      ya Mick because it is as clear as F***ing day your clueless on football, a sky sports fan if ever I saw one.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #20: Dec 11, 2010 08:14:52 pm

I'm neither on a payroll (feck me I wish I was) nor am I "defending" Roy either. I simply refuse to get drawn into the rampant scapegoatism which befalls all Liverpool forums each time we lose a match. We were much the better side today for all but 20 minutes in the second half, we had 15 shots to their 5. You lot can slash your wrists all you like, just because I choose not to join in shouldn't bother you overly.

We weren't a much better side at all, we did nothing with our possession and Newcastle were deserved winners.
      xSkyline
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,829 posts | 101 
      Reply #21: Dec 11, 2010 08:14:59 pm
      Good teams score goals Mick.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Reply #22: Dec 11, 2010 08:15:32 pm

So you're happy with the way we set up away from home and our current form on the road.

It's not good enough to be in the top six at the moment.

Quick Reply