Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Enough

Read 18294 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8675 
      Re: Enough
      Reply #184: Dec 12, 2010 09:25:41 pm
      Have your opinion, and I'll have mine.

Problem is lad to some your opinion comes across as Adolf Hitler!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #185: Dec 13, 2010 01:23:45 pm
      The general consensus is Roy is not the right man and is arguably the club's worst manager in some 30 years.

My question is will this opinion be projected during the Fulham match? Personally would love to see a "Hodgson out" banner on the Kop on Saturday.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #186: Dec 13, 2010 02:23:34 pm
      Dont stop commenting on people writing sh*te corballyred this is a forum for honesty not winding up people.Fowler was the most naturally gifted player ever to wear a Red shirt and if you dont know that your judgement is sadly impared.

More naturally gifted than John Barnes? Somehow doubt that...
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #187: Dec 13, 2010 02:32:53 pm
      Torres is clearly dismayed at being asked to be Bobby Zamora.  It would be hilarious if it wasn't true.  Roy's approach to the game yesterday when we went behind was to play 8-0-2.

Since when did LFC let teams attack us at will like that?

Is that why he lost his devastating pace then? Because he was asked to play like Zamora? Is that why he has seemingly lost his deft touch, or the ability to control the ball? I don't think so somehow. Regardless of the managers tactics, how does this affect his basic ball control? IMO, Torres is far from happy, because of the style of play, no trophies, injuries, and whatever else is playing on his mind. I'm guessing he'll be off next summer, and if by the end of the season he isn't back to approaching something like his old self, I don't think Liverpool should stand in his way. Unfortunately, throughout his career, he has been quite unlucky with injuries. I think it's caught up with him, like it would anyone else...
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #188: Dec 13, 2010 02:34:10 pm
      Problem is lad to some your opinion comes across as Adolf Hitler!

How do work that one out? Am I persecuting millions with my opinion, or are you just talking sh*t?
      Smigger
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #189: Dec 13, 2010 02:36:26 pm
      Roy Hodgson has conceded that Liverpool may not finish in the top half of the Premier League

Oh well thats ok then Roy isnt it? Where the F**k does this clown think he is? If NESV have any ambition for this club they need to get rid of this total waste of time now !!! :mad:
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #190: Dec 13, 2010 02:38:28 pm
      Is that why he lost his devastating pace then? Because he was asked to play like Zamora? Is that why he has seemingly lost his deft touch, or the ability to control the ball? I don't think so somehow. Regardless of the managers tactics, how does this affect his basic ball control? IMO, Torres is far from happy, because of the style of play, no trophies, injuries, and whatever else is playing on his mind. I'm guessing he'll be off next summer, and if by the end of the season he isn't back to approaching something like his old self, I don't think Liverpool should stand in his way. Unfortunately, throughout his career, he has been quite unlucky with injuries. I think it's caught up with him, like it would anyone else...

Bullshit, he hasn't lost his pace - it's because he is being told to play with his back to goal, and wait for the ball to be hoofed up to him.

When he plays on the shoulder of the last defender, running on to through balls, he is still like lightning.

He is never going to play like that under hodgson, because he has the rest of the team sitting too deep.

MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #191: Dec 13, 2010 02:38:59 pm
      I will have mine you condescending little.....I better not say what I want to.

Steady on you keyboard warrior you... Might make a typo!
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #192: Dec 13, 2010 02:42:53 pm
      Bullshit, he hasn't lost his pace - it's because he is being told to play with his back to goal, and wait for the ball to be hoofed up to him.

When he plays on the shoulder of the last defender, running on to through balls, he is still like lightning.

He is never going to play like that under hodgson, because he has the rest of the team sitting too deep.

Lightning? Are you sure? Seriously, he is struggling to keep up with defenders, whereas a couple of seasons ago he was skinning defenders even when they were trying to bully him off the ball. That's what I've noticed anyhow. Everyone sees things differently though, even though according to my optician, I've perfect vision... Unless of course you're referring to the brace he got against Chelsea. Let's be honest here though, since Carvalho, their best defender left, John Terry et al have shown just how just how vunerable they really are. Hence why they've won 1 in 7. Terry is so slow, I reckon even I would be faster than him...
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #193: Dec 13, 2010 02:48:53 pm
      Roy Hodgson has conceded that Liverpool may not finish in the top half of the Premier League

Oh well thats ok then Roy isnt it? Where the f**k does this clown think he is? If NESV have any ambition for this club they need to get rid of this total waste of time now !!! :mad:

Agree with this. RH is the wrong man for the job. Too many wrong players as well though...

Skrtel= liability in the box
      Konchesky= just should never have been bought
      Lucas= lightwight, not enthusiastic enough
      Kuyt= never question his heart, just ability
      Maxi= lazy
      Babel= gifted, but lazy
      Poulsen= same as Konchesky
      Joe Cole= hoped for more, legs have gone though, as all Chelsea fans were saying...

Feel free to add more.
      « Last Edit: Dec 13, 2010 02:53:55 pm by MarkMitt »
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #194: Dec 13, 2010 02:50:35 pm

Lightning? Are you sure? Seriously, he is struggling to keep up with defenders, whereas a couple of seasons ago he was skinning defenders even when they were trying to bully him off the ball. That's what I've noticed anyhow. Everyone sees things differently though, even though according to my optician, I've perfect vision... Unless of course you're referring to the brace he got against Chelsea. Let's be honest here though, since Carvalho, their best defender left, John Terry et al have shown just how just how vunerable they really are. Hence why they've won 1 in 7. Terry is so slow, I reckon even I would be faster than him...

yes, I'm very sure - and stop being a condescending tit.

He is struggling at times, because he is facing his own goal, and then has to turn and run, rather than his preference for facing the opposition goal, and running onto the ball.

Then again - you're the poster who wants us to sign F***ing Nolan, which tells me all I need to know.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #195: Dec 13, 2010 02:59:34 pm
      Lucas= lightwight, not enthusiastic enough

Maxi= lazy

Lucas lightweight? That'll be the player who made the third highest amount of tackles in the league last year?

Maxi is having a good season so far, he provides some movement which is sometimes dearly lacking from other players. Always offering for a pass and making dangerous runs.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #196: Dec 13, 2010 03:00:51 pm
      yes, I'm very sure - and stop being a condescending tit.

He is struggling at times, because he is facing his own goal, and then has to turn and run, rather than his preference for facing the opposition goal, and running onto the ball.

Then again - you're the poster who wants us to sign f**king Nolan, which tells me all I need to know.

Let me think. Nolan, who score goals, creates goals, gets stuck in, and never stops working. Or Lucas. The odd goal. Very little creation. Light in the tackle, doesn't work hard enough, and lets strikers have the room to shoot...

As for Lucas being a Brazilian international, how many times does he feature in the starting eleven in serious games or competition? Say what you like. Have your opinion. You'd likely pick Torres over Fowler. Horses for courses. I've had enough of feeling I have to explain myself. I don't, so I won't...
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #197: Dec 13, 2010 03:04:53 pm
      @,MARKMITT, Why do you compare lucas to nolan and not to barton?

Or nolan to gerrard?
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #198: Dec 13, 2010 03:10:43 pm
      @,MARKMITT, Why do you compare lucas to nolan and not to barton?

Or nolan to gerrard?

Because I'd have Nolan in the middle with Gerrard... Seems like a rock solid midfield to me. And Gerrard to Nolan is no comparison. But then in PL midfield terms, who does compare to Gerrard, aside from Lampard?
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #199: Dec 13, 2010 03:13:09 pm
      Let me think. Nolan, who score goals, creates goals, gets stuck in, and never stops working. Or Lucas. The odd goal. Very little creation. Light in the tackle, doesn't work hard enough, and lets strikers have the room to shoot...

As for Lucas being a Brazilian international, how many times does he feature in the starting eleven in serious games or competition? Say what you like. Have your opinion. You'd likely pick Torres over Fowler. Horses for courses. I've had enough of feeling I have to explain myself. I don't, so I won't...

Let me think, he's never been capped, has scored 76 goals in 11 years, and is the antithesis of a Liverpool footballer, because he is a thug, has very little skill or technical ability, and went for the huge sum of £4 million quid from one second rate team to another.

F***ing remarkable player.

Lucas, Brazil international, 23 years of age, being played out of position, gets stuck in, sprays the ball around, uses space intelligently, hardly misplaces a pass, keeps the ball moving and understands the concept of circulation football.

You don't HAVE an opinion, as the bullshit you have been coming out with clearly comes from the media and sly sports, as is easily seen from the fact you think Gerrard is a CM, when he has shown time and time again that he lacks the qualities needed to play there, and playing behind the striker has always scored a dozen + goals.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #200: Dec 13, 2010 03:18:32 pm
      Because I'd have Nolan in the middle with Gerrard... Seems like a rock solid midfield to me. And Gerrard to Nolan is no comparison. But then in PL midfield terms, who does compare to Gerrard, aside from Lampard?

How about essien,scholes,fabregas?
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #201: Dec 13, 2010 03:19:22 pm
      Lucas lightweight? That'll be the player who made the third highest amount of tackles in the league last year?

Maxi is having a good season so far, he provides some movement which is sometimes dearly lacking from other players. Always offering for a pass and making dangerous runs.

Lucas has one redeeming feature. He is young enough to get better. He has made improvements, that is true (not to the point, that I would consider him a regular starter though). Perhaps I just have higher expectations of players when they come to Anfield. I suppose that's born from the frustration of watching the teams of yesteryear dominate, with exemplary play and commitment to the cause, and obviously in the time since then, having seen these values nowhere near as often.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #202: Dec 13, 2010 03:24:05 pm
      How about essien,scholes,fabregas?

Essien is fantastic, but we couldn't pry him away from Chelsea. Plus he's injured a lot.
      Scholes? He's a manc through and through. Plus he's at retirement age, and cannot tackle to save his life. Can you say yellow card?
      Fabregas has fantastic skills, but lightweight again. And he'll be off to warm Barca's bench with Mascharano!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,479 posts | 4595 
      Reply #203: Dec 13, 2010 03:26:48 pm
      Essien is fantastic, but we couldn't pry him away from Chelsea. Plus he's injured a lot.
      Scholes? He's a manc through and through. Plus he's at retirement age, and cannot tackle to save his life. Can you say yellow card?
      Fabregas has fantastic skills, but lightweight again. And he'll be off to warm Barca's bench with Mascharano!

You asked who would i compare to gerrard in the PL not who we should buy or someones availabilty.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #204: Dec 13, 2010 03:35:05 pm
      Lucas has one redeeming feature. He is young enough to get better. He has made improvements, that is true (not to the point, that I would consider him a regular starter though). Perhaps I just have higher expectations of players when they come to Anfield. I suppose that's born from the frustration of watching the teams of yesteryear dominate, with exemplary play and commitment to the cause, and obviously in the time since then, having seen these values nowhere near as often.

If you have high expectations, then you shouldn't even be contemplating Nolan - unless you're Souness...
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #205: Dec 13, 2010 03:35:30 pm
      Let me think, he's never been capped, has scored 76 goals in 11 years, and is the antithesis of a Liverpool footballer, because he is a thug, has very little skill or technical ability, and went for the huge sum of £4 million quid from one second rate team to another.

F***ing remarkable player.

Lucas, Brazil international, 23 years of age, being played out of position, gets stuck in, sprays the ball around, uses space intelligently, hardly misplaces a pass, keeps the ball moving and understands the concept of circulation football.

You don't HAVE an opinion, as the bullshit you have been coming out with clearly comes from the media and sly sports, as is easily seen from the fact you think Gerrard is a CM, when he has shown time and time again that he lacks the qualities needed to play there, and playing behind the striker has always scored a dozen + goals.

Gerrard is best from the middle. Distributing the ball, controlling the centre of the park. I make MY OWN MIND UP. I don't read bullshit newspapers, or take notice of what Sky or any other form of media have to say. I have eyes that work, and an opinion that is as valid as anyone elses.
      « Last Edit: Dec 13, 2010 07:17:32 pm by redkenny, Reason: abuse removed - the apology saved you a ban »
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #206: Dec 13, 2010 03:37:59 pm
      If you have high expectations, then you shouldn't even be contemplating Nolan - unless you're Souness...

Good enough to help bury us at the weekend though? Where was your precious f**king Lucas then?

Quick Reply