Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment

Read 50627 times
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,186 posts | 528 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment
      Reply #621: Dec 29, 2010 10:38:23 pm
      Full quote
      Interviewer: so you would empathise with fans who leave here thinking thats not acceptable to be losing to the leagues bottom team?
      Woy: well I think thats very dangerous. if fans are going to do that they are going to be in for a lot of disappointments, in a lot of clubs over the years, I don't think one should be so disrespectful of other clubs in the league to say that it is unacceptable to lose to a team in the same league as you I don't accept that for one minute. I think you have a duty to your fans to give good performance and to do the very best you can but I can only hope that the fans like myself have to accept that from time to time that the performances don't match up to your hopes and expectations.
      ohhh ffs get him out of LFC pleaseee!! He doesn't deserve a minute more
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #622: Dec 29, 2010 10:40:44 pm
      Full quote
      Interviewer: so you would empathise with fans who leave here thinking thats not acceptable to be losing to the leagues bottom team?
      Woy: well I think thats very dangerous. if fans are going to do that they are going to be in for a lot of disappointments, in a lot of clubs over the years, I don't think one should be so disrespectful of other clubs in the league to say that it is unacceptable to lose to a team in the same league as you I don't accept that for one minute. I think you have a duty to your fans to give good performance and to do the very best you can but I can only hope that the fans like myself have to accept that from time to time that the performances don't match up to your hopes and expectations.

But what hopes and expections does he have? Avoiding the F***ing drop.

I hope that daft arl c**t is aware he's talking to fans who have seen more success than he ever will!!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,344 posts | 4966 
      Reply #623: Dec 29, 2010 10:41:58 pm
      Full quote
      Interviewer: so you would empathise with fans who leave here thinking thats not acceptable to be losing to tohe leagues bottom team?

Beyond belief!!
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #624: Dec 29, 2010 10:43:21 pm
      We're clearly not as formidable a team as northampton, even at Anfield.

Depressing stuff.  More talking down of our expectations and more sh*te tactics.  Has he not realised it is not working at a big club?
      JQ
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 50 posts |
      Reply #625: Dec 29, 2010 10:47:59 pm
      woy has to go but woy is gonna be there till the end of the season..........we are really bad for sacking managers and letting them over stay their welcome.......he wont get much money to strenghten the squad in Jan .....that will be a clear sign of NESV not backing the man and keeping the money for who they bring in during the summer.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #626: Dec 29, 2010 10:48:01 pm
      How the F**k have we gone from Shanks to this muppet.....please for gods sake sack him now. Still only 5pm in the states....do it now.
      RyanBabs
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #627: Dec 29, 2010 10:48:07 pm
      Thing that struck me was we had 2 weeks off to prepare?

WHERE THE FOOK WAS OUR PREP?
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #628: Dec 29, 2010 10:49:31 pm
      Is is the lowest we've been?
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #629: Dec 29, 2010 10:50:45 pm
      I never call for a manager, but tonight I will... He has to go, and fast.

I have not been on here for a while due to the massive negativity posted by most people - however it is now apparent that they were right and I was well wrong. We are a great club being dragged through the dirt again. I thought once H&G had gone that it would be all roses, but alas its now worse. I dont think Roy is all to blame, it was a series of errors and bad judgement that brought us to this point. However the buck has to stop somewhere and the rebuilding has to begin.

Roy is not the right man, we have some serious rebuilding to do from top to bottom - not just in the squad but in the stadium... It now needs to begin.

I can live with us not winning a lot whilst we improve on and off the field. I cannot live with us slowley going down the pan seat like we are now.
      muck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,168 posts |
      Reply #630: Dec 29, 2010 10:51:51 pm
      My final word: as Barnes has mentioned on Sky the lack of chances we created is a big worry. I have never seen us
      go down without a fight like we did tonight.
      KopKarl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts |
      Reply #631: Dec 29, 2010 10:52:06 pm
      Full quote
      WTF!

Please god, make sure J Henry hears this press conference. He is clearly not on the same hymn sheet as us. What is your goal and targets Roy?

Wake up call Roy, ours has always been about winning, we are lfc not Fulham.

Get the F**k out of our club you useless sh*t
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #632: Dec 29, 2010 10:52:15 pm
      a caller on TIA has just called for a new manager and Claire says we have to remember that is only his opinion and not necessarily everyones.
      mmmm wake up and smell the coffee dear. I know you have to toe the corporate line but you are sounding like Comical Ali. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf just in case you don't know who he was)
      Baustinsali08
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,514 posts | 29 
      Reply #633: Dec 29, 2010 10:53:46 pm
      a caller on TIA has just called for a new manager and Claire says we have to remember that is only his opinion and not necessarily everyones.
      mmmm wake up and smell the coffee dear. I know you have to toe the corporate line but you are sounding like Comical Ali. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Saeed_al-Sahhaf just in case you don't know who he was)

She has to do that mate. She is paid by the club, and if TIA started calling for the managers head, then there wouldn't be a TIA show or LFCTV for that matter.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #634: Dec 29, 2010 10:54:07 pm
      :o
      Andy Gray just admitted that Aurelio has more quality than Konchesky.

Konchesky doesn't like this!!
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #635: Dec 29, 2010 10:55:03 pm
      Xavier79
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 169 posts | 17 
      Reply #636: Dec 29, 2010 10:55:18 pm

Wait till Woy hits the bottom ...then he'll starts diggin!
      TheDoc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts |
      Reply #637: Dec 29, 2010 10:56:17 pm
      Just got back from the game, how bad was that? Just when you think it can't possibly get worse it does. There is only one person to blame...ROY. He has to go now

I am so F***ing angry. The mind boggles!! He is so far up his own arse, passing the buck onto everyone except himself. Spineless, deluded T**t.

TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #638: Dec 29, 2010 10:57:54 pm
      Lfctv trying to avoid 800 "sack Roy now" threads :

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?t=221037
      therealjr
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,116 posts | 147 
      Reply #639: Dec 29, 2010 10:57:59 pm
      She has to do that mate. She is paid by the club, and if TIA started calling for the managers head, then there wouldn't be a TIA show or LFCTV for that matter.

I know that's why I said she had to follow the corporate line. However it was the way she said it  almost as though she was dismissing the caller as a lone lunatic voice in the wilderness.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,484 posts | 8671 
      Reply #640: Dec 29, 2010 10:58:06 pm

Actually you'll find Roy sounds more like Comical/Chemical Ali.

Wish I had his photo again now!!
      kenny the king
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,757 posts |
      • at the end of the storm there,s a golden sky
      Reply #641: Dec 29, 2010 10:58:49 pm
      FFS we were playing at home , is this part of roy new plan or something loosing home and away just get the F**k out of our club you idiot
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #642: Dec 29, 2010 11:00:41 pm
      Do us all a favour roy and GO!! Please as this is really painful.
      KateMKD_Red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,186 posts | 528 
      • At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky.
      Reply #643: Dec 29, 2010 11:01:15 pm
      Thats what I would like to know

Quick Reply