Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment

Read 50138 times
      Volle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts |
      • Champions 2019/20
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment
      Reply #644: Dec 29, 2010 11:03:13 pm
      We've been lower, but Shankly came and cleaned it all up. Now we have woy........
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #645: Dec 29, 2010 11:04:09 pm
      Did i hear right? this is the first time we have been in the bottom half of the table at Christmas since the premier league began?
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,953 posts | 5011 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #646: Dec 29, 2010 11:04:59 pm
      My fellow reds, it is time now to start the removal of this f***in tw*t from our club, we succeeded in the removal of the cancers that were H&G, and for a time we were in remission but it is very clear that the melanoma that is Hodgeson has yet to be radiated, i , like 99.9% of LFC fans have been patient in the extreme the last five months and now after tonights embarrassing performance will stand out as the worst display of non football that our club has seen in over thirty years.

It is abundantly clear that the players, whoever plays, in whatever position, in any style or formation under this f***in moron do not like the system in which they are being asked, you only have to look at Nando and his body language to see that he for one is far from happy, he has played as a lone striker and with a partner and whatever formation is used seems hopeless, he is without doubt in the top 3 strikers on the planet on his day, and with Gerrard behind him was part of a double act second to none, potentially, but yet this idiot fails to see what a asset we have, we are going to lose Nando, let me say that again, WE ARE going to lose Nando, because he will not tolerate another season under this dipshit.

Nesv have to act, and act now, i would not hesitate any longer, he simply has to go and ASAP, my fellow reds, what you say we give NESV until the weekend to rid our club of the tumor that is killing our club, subsequently, we start the  '' Get rid of Roy'' campaign by emailing J W Henry, T walton & et al, we need to do something, to do nothing would mean we accept the current situation, and that is totally unacceptable.

I was absolutely livid earlier and my anger is still with me, no one ever has made me feel like that about the club i love before tonight, except that other f***in arsehole David Duckenfield, please NESV sack that baffoon NOW !

HODGESON OUT NOW, RIGHT f***in NOW!!
      gazza31
      • Banned

• 2,751 posts | 35 
      Reply #647: Dec 29, 2010 11:05:45 pm
      Just back one thing to say........sack the f**ker plus the little tw*t that is Lee and all the F***ing coaches. No defence tonight none whatsoever.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,353 posts | 1634 
      Reply #648: Dec 29, 2010 11:13:35 pm
      He really is a fckin embarrassment to the club , to say we shouldn,t expect to beat teams lower than us for fck sake Roy who should we expect to beat then, there is a bigger picture here also we are in danger of losing a generation of fans here , because young kids are not going to follow that sh*t.
      ,And for the c**t to say wolves were hitting long hopefull balls ,well McCarthy ought to go and give him a slap for that , and then to say their goal was fortunate ,well you senile old fcker you were the only one not to think it was coming they were all fcking over us, Its as plain as day that,  that team and its tactics are just not playing for the buffoon.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #649: Dec 29, 2010 11:13:47 pm
      Hodgson "I'd like to give Wolves credit, but I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result"

F***ing un-be-lieve-able.

GET OUT.

S*hit, I haven't seen a manager that gives so much credit to an opposition team. He looks far more generous than father x'mas, and he does that the whole time.
      « Last Edit: Dec 29, 2010 11:32:24 pm by redkop63 »
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #650: Dec 29, 2010 11:13:48 pm
      WTF!!!??!?! Just checked the result. How the F**k did this happen? This is a bloody outrage this is! Henry F**k Dodgson off now!!!
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #651: Dec 29, 2010 11:16:50 pm
      Internet Terrorists let's get him out ??
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #652: Dec 29, 2010 11:17:13 pm
      Hodgson "I'd like to give Wolves credit, but I think we were a bit unlucky to lose the game, probably 0-0 would have been a fair result"

come on now, they were a whole lot better than us, defended in strenght and attacked in numbers

we couldnt defend
      we couldnt pass
      Reina had the most touches I've ever seen him have in the 1st half.
      I don't remember a single Torres pass of note.

the team with one of the best current home records ( we hadn't conceded in a few games at home ) vs a team with the worst away record in 4 leagues, and bottom of the league

A shambles of a team out there, and IMO it is all down to how they were set up.

:( more than :mad: at the state of the team at the moment
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #653: Dec 29, 2010 11:18:57 pm
      Post match comment : "It was a bad day at the office, there was plenty of effort but no end product and the players are very disappointed in there. The fans have left angry and that's understandable. However, it would be dangerous to clear a lot of players out on the basis of one game. We wanted our renaissance to start today, but it hasn't happened. Panic would be the wrong thing to do but I'm not the sole arbiter of that."

HODGSON OUT NOW !!!

Sh*t. Everyday is bad day at the office for him. If he continues saying that week in week out, in no time we'll be in the relegation zone. F**k off.
      « Last Edit: Dec 29, 2010 11:36:52 pm by redkop63 »
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #654: Dec 29, 2010 11:19:26 pm
      Just had  enough writing and reading on this CLOWN, now for a couple of quick shotsof booze and off to bed ,where i hope i will wake up to a nice headlines ROY IS SACKED   (hoping)
        g.nite to you all, reds  and F**k YOU ROY hope you have a bad dream  and wake up sacked

YNWA >>
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #655: Dec 29, 2010 11:19:45 pm
      He looks far more generous than father x'mas, and he does that the whole time

The difference being..  Father Christmas delivers every time. Woy wouldnt know how to set up a f***in five a side team.  :f_steam:
      RED SCORPIO
      • On Trial

• 3 posts |
      Reply #656: Dec 29, 2010 11:21:20 pm
      Good previous manager/crap owners..Crap new manager/Good new owners?.Time will tell..(Definitely crap new manager)..Cant believe this man is real, he's more interested in using "intelligent" words in his interviews than getting us out of this sh*te!
      Volle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts |
      • Champions 2019/20
      Reply #657: Dec 29, 2010 11:25:43 pm
      Just had  enough writing and reading on this CLOWN, now for a couple of quick shotsof booze and off to bed ,where I hope I will wake up to a nice headlines ROY IS SACKED   (hoping)
        g.nite to you all, reds  and F**k YOU ROY hope you have a bad dream  and wake up sacked

YNWA >>
      We all hope for the same. Good night to you too. Y.N.W.A !
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #658: Dec 29, 2010 11:26:20 pm
      Post Match Commentary From Hodgson:

Blaming the fans as well as the players now.
      RESIGN.

He said: "I'm getting used to the negativity. Kenny [Dalglish] was a rival for the job and it was given to me. He's a Liverpool legend.

Therefore if hes a legend Im better.

"But I don't like it.
      It's the Kop's way of showing they are not happy with what the team is doing.
      We've had to live with negativity ever since I came here. !

NO. We are not happy with what you are doing.

"The famous Anfield support has not really been there – there were problems with the owners and they have been singing for Kenny.

No. thats been sorted. Youre delusional . The problem is with YOU !

"I can only hope these 'fans' become 'supporters' as well because this is a time when the club needs support.

Ive supported this club since you were 15 you c*nt.

"The negativity does affect confidence."

Hodgson revealed he was disappointed with how his players reacted after an extended break because of the winter weather disruptions.

They should have been fresh and up for it.

"Disappointing is the buzzword at the moment. There is not a stronger word than that," he added.

"We came here hoping we would fly around the field and play well but we did the opposite.
      It's as bad a team performance as (we've) given, certainly here at Anfield.

"Rather than a disappointing 0-0 we let them in to score for an even more disappointing 0-1. That compounded the problem.

"Credit to Wolves, their gameplan was good. They won challenges.
      I don't think we had the tempo to our game to say we deserved anything more than we got."

Worst case scenario for the season.
      Beaten at home by the bottom club.
      It gets no worse.

(PS Northampton?)
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #659: Dec 29, 2010 11:26:30 pm
      woy has to go but woy is gonna be there till the end of the season..........we are really bad for sacking managers and letting them over stay their welcome.......he wont get much money to strenghten the squad in Jan .....that will be a clear sign of NESV not backing the man and keeping the money for who they bring in during the summer.

NESV in dreamland, there won't be anymore premiere league games, there won't be a new manager coming -in (no top manager wants to manage a 1st division team), no futher advertisement rights, just because Roy is still here and NESV refused to sack him.
      kenny
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,314 posts | 76 
      Reply #660: Dec 29, 2010 11:27:43 pm
      Its a hard life supporting LFC, especially as Roy is in charge. Has to go. There is no reason why he should remain in charge, its beyond a joke now.
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #661: Dec 29, 2010 11:29:29 pm
      Just watched MOTD and seen an unlucky Bolton lose to the chavs. Owen coyle has taken a mid tO lower table team and taught them how to play good flowing attacking football. Whereas Woy has taken a top end of the table team and taught them how to play sh*te long ball defensive hoofing football.
      Can we swap managers please??
      kenny the king
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,757 posts |
      • at the end of the storm there,s a golden sky
      Reply #662: Dec 29, 2010 11:31:02 pm
      so now he is blaming the fans ,i can't believe him he is so F***ing idiot and he blames the players too why he can't get it we were never like this untill u came u c**t.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #663: Dec 29, 2010 11:32:02 pm
      "Credit to Wolves, their gameplan was good. They won challenges."

for fucks sake Roy, does that not teach you anything?

If they're gameplan was good and they won, it obviously means yours was not good enough as you lost.
      RyanBabs

• 5,145 posts | 39 
      • London town is burning down
      Reply #664: Dec 29, 2010 11:32:37 pm
      I've seen a massive twitter campaign for this. #hodgsonout is trending in the UK
      Volle
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 770 posts |
      • Champions 2019/20
      Reply #665: Dec 29, 2010 11:32:55 pm
      so now he is blaming the fans ,I can't believe him he is so f**king idiot and he blames the players too why he can't get it we were never like this untill u came u c**t.
      Yep, he just doesn't get it does he ? It's not him, it's the rest of the world !
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #666: Dec 29, 2010 11:34:56 pm
      NESV, Won 6 Lose 8 (only half way through the seaon), are we heading for trouble, you think about it.

Quick Reply