Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment

Read 50326 times
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Re: Liverpool 0-1 Wolves: Post Match Embarrassment
      Reply #690: Dec 30, 2010 12:41:53 am
      Hodgson, headless chicken springs to mind.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #691: Dec 30, 2010 12:45:24 am
      Midfield was non existent tonight, Gerrard was sh*te, Kuyt was sh*te, Lucas was sh*te and Meireles was sh*te, Cole was sh*te when he came on, Torres and N'Gog were foraging for scraps so can't really give them grief because the lack of quality supply from behind them.

Konchesky was sh*te and Mick Mcarthy rightfully singled him out as our weakest link and Wolves spent most of the game pin pointing Konchesky to good effect.

Babel put in more effort in 15 minutes than the whole fooking team in 90.

And if you don't like that, Blow me. :D
      KopKarl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts |
      Reply #692: Dec 30, 2010 12:47:13 am
      Hodgson, headless chicken springs to mind.
      w**ker also springs to mind!
      little-Luis:)
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #693: Dec 30, 2010 12:49:57 am
      Midfield was non existent tonight, Gerrard was sh*te, Kuyt was sh*te, Lucas was sh*te and Meireles was sh*te, Cole was sh*te when he came on, Torres and N'Gog were foraging for scraps so can't really give them grief because the lack of quality supply from behind them.

Konchesky was sh*te and Mick Mcarthy rightfully singled him out as our weakest link and Wolves spent most of the game pin pointing Konchesky to good effect.

nearly fully agree.

Babel actually tried. Ran at the defence and looked to shoot.

Thought though that N'gog tried a bit too, always looked for the ball, but ended up coming deep for the ball a lot.

Torres didn't try.
      5strs
      • Forum David Johnson

• 222 posts |
      Reply #694: Dec 30, 2010 12:55:09 am
      Cant beleive we let Laurie Dalla Valle go for Konchesky.Serious scouting error,that was
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #695: Dec 30, 2010 01:01:49 am

I do agree, but I wont blow you. What I don't understand is that they are professional footballers, and if they don't like the way things are going , F***ing change things?
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #696: Dec 30, 2010 01:03:12 am
      I just want ask NESV a few questions borne out of frustration  :-

1. How many more games you still need to give Roy to assess his capability? I would give it a max of 6 from the start , NESV, you have given him 18 don't you think you have been far too generous?
      2. Sometime in October 2010, I've asked for Roy to be replaced otherwise we'll end up at the wrong end of the table. Many said I've jumped the gun but I could already see that coming with Roy's long ball tactics. Could you see that coming, NESV?
      3. Does NESV realise that by continuing to be patient with Roy and things have gone so bad that we got relegated, is it going to hurt NESV pockets big time?
      4. We have lost to the bottom club now, will we loose more games?  
      5. We're 3 points from the drop zone, won 6 lost 8. Is this acceptable for the size of a club like us?
      6. We have a squad that's worth perhaps many times more than Wolves and we lost at home to Wolves. Is that an unacceptable result?
      7. We have got so many players on the field that have played out of position, again is that acceptable?
      8. The way things are going, we'll most probably won't end up top 4, will NESV loose out in CL football revenue?
      9. Is sacking Roy and pay compensation 5 mil and in return get perhaps 10 mil revenue from CL football makes sense?
      10. Has NESV study enough into the history of the club, ie no one is indispensable, so is Roy dispensable judging by the results?
      11. NESV did not hire Roy and would it make it easier for NESV to sack Roy based on the poor results?
      12. Roy was hired by the previous owners, is NESV comfortable with the way things are going, aren't you scared of the thing called sabotage?
      13. We need a strong manager that is respected by the players, Roy is far from it, won't you agree?
      14. Anfield used to be a fortress, and we just got beaten by Wolves, and opposition managers now feels that it's an easy place to come to get points. It's all Roy's fault, don't you think so?
      15. Week in week out, crap results is not helping the club at all in building up the fan base, particularly the younger generations. It's the younger generations of fans that we need to capture that will continue to provide the support. Don't you think so?
      16. As a fan, I don't need to know what is going on at the board, who is hired and who is not. The results on the field is more important to us fans, if we need to hire a new manager to set things right now, will we do it in the absence of the CEO?
      17. We used to do things in a simple way, limited backroom and management staff  but of highly capable key people behind the scene and decisions made then were swift and effective. Shouldn't we go back to the old ways how the club was run?
      18. The worth  of the team is many times more than some other teams above us in the league. Doesn't that says anything about the lack of capability of our manager in managing a big club?
      19. Doesn't NESV finds it baffling that we continue to lose and drawn games against lesser opponents. Looks like Roy is trying his best to get sacked. Don't you think so?
      20. There're many enraged fans at the moment out there, from Liverpool to Hong Kong, Addis Ababa, Monchengladbach, Chicago .......  Isn't it the right time to appoint a new manager?
      21. I did not watch the match and I knew the worst would follow. Doesn't that says something about our level of confidence in the manager?
      22. Lastly, as things are getting from bad to worst, don't you think it's about time we get a new manager in and try to salvage something from it and let the new manager has half the balance of the season to familiarise with things and start afresh next season?

If NESV's answer is "Yes" to the questions then do the right thing and get a new manager in, before the next game. If the answer is "NO" then we are heading towards self-destruction.

I'm going off to play netball to calm myself down.
      ssr.w
      • Forum David Johnson

• 245 posts |
      • Liverbird tattoed in my heart!
      Reply #697: Dec 30, 2010 01:27:55 am
      to the tune of Liverpool, Liverpool, and sorry for the capital letters, I just need to express how I fell..)

ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GOOO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO.
      ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GOOO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO, ROY MUST GO.

I don't care if he play the world cup and won it HE MUST GO NOW!!
      poolio_54
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 376 posts | 11 
      Reply #698: Dec 30, 2010 01:57:04 am
      What the hell is happening to our club? Don't get be wrong Roy is fu**ing sh*t and has to go NOW!! But i'm sure there is something else going on here from the expression on the players faces and the seeming lack of drive each week and roy can't be totally blamed for it as it was the same at the back end of last season. I'm usually all for doing things behind closed doors but I'm begining to wish one of the players would blow the lid of it. These days Torres plays with a face like a smacked arse every week and we deserve to know why. I know there had been the rumour last season of splits in the camp, well bring it out into the open and if people need to leave then let them, no one is bigger than LFC
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,709 posts | 895 
      Reply #699: Dec 30, 2010 02:00:06 am
      I dont mind losing cuz i know we cant win all of them.
      What i expect from our manager and team is to see the team improving and trying to play beautiful football with tactics which are suited opponents.
      Call it lack of depth or whatever but our current squad should be good enough to play decent football.
      Even if we dont win anything (god forbid) and play as liverpool fc is known for, i will be proud of the club and support whoever manager is.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #700: Dec 30, 2010 02:14:39 am
      I just want ask NESV a few questions borne out of frustration  :-

1. How many more games you still need to give Roy to assess his capability? I would give it a max of 6 from the start , NESV, you have given him 18 don't you think you have been far too generous?
      2. Sometime in October 2010, I've asked for Roy to be replaced otherwise we'll end up at the wrong end of the table. Many said I've jumped the gun but I could already see that coming with Roy's long ball tactics. Could you see that coming, NESV?
      3. Does NESV realise that by continuing to be patient with Roy and things have gone so bad that we got relegated, is it going to hurt NESV pockets big time?
      4. We have lost to the bottom club now, will we loose more games? 
      5. We're 3 points from the drop zone, won 6 lost 8. Is this acceptable for the size of a club like us?
      6. We have a squad that's worth perhaps many times more than Wolves and we lost at home to Wolves. Is that an unacceptable result?
      7. We have got so many players on the field that have played out of position, again is that acceptable?
      8. The way things are going, we'll most probably won't end up top 4, will NESV loose out in CL football revenue?
      9. Is sacking Roy and pay compensation 5 mil and in return get perhaps 10 mil revenue from CL football makes sense?
      10. Has NESV study enough into the history of the club, ie no one is indispensable, so is Roy dispensable judging by the results?
      11. NESV did not hire Roy and would it make it easier for NESV to sack Roy based on the poor results?
      12. Roy was hired by the previous owners, is NESV comfortable with the way things are going, aren't you scared of the thing called sabotage?
      13. We need a strong manager that is respected by the players, Roy is far from it, won't you agree?
      14. Anfield used to be a fortress, and we just got beaten by Wolves, and opposition managers now feels that it's an easy place to come to get points. It's all Roy's fault, don't you think so?
      15. Week in week out, crap results is not helping the club at all in building up the fan base, particularly the younger generations. It's the younger generations of fans that we need to capture that will continue to provide the support. Don't you think so?
      16. As a fan, I don't need to know what is going on at the board, who is hired and who is not. The results on the field is more important to us fans, if we need to hire a new manager to set things right now, will we do it in the absence of the CEO?
      17. We used to do things in a simple way, limited backroom and management staff  but of highly capable key people behind the scene and decisions made then were swift and effective. Shouldn't we go back to the old ways how the club was run?
      18. The worth  of the team is many times more than some other teams above us in the league. Doesn't that says anything about the lack of capability of our manager in managing a big club?
      19. Doesn't NESV finds it baffling that we continue to lose and drawn games against lesser opponents. Looks like Roy is trying his best to get sacked. Don't you think so?
      20. There're many enraged fans at the moment out there, from Liverpool to Hong Kong, Addis Ababa, Monchengladbach, Chicago .......  Isn't it the right time to appoint a new manager?
      21. I did not watch the match and I knew the worst would follow. Doesn't that says something about our level of confidence in the manager?
      22. Lastly, as things are getting from bad to worst, don't you think it's about time we get a new manager in and try to salvage something from it and let the new manager has half the balance of the season to familiarise with things and start afresh next season?

If NESV's answer is "Yes" to the questions then do the right thing and get a new manager in, before the next game. If the answer is "NO" then we are heading towards self-destruction.

I'm going off to play netball to calm myself down.

Sorry...don't give a sh*t for those enraged fans in point 20.....Chicago indeed? as for point 15 the answer is no.
      wallbanger
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,181 posts |
      Reply #701: Dec 30, 2010 02:21:57 am
      look this an all time low. but even if roy is fired u still have the same players who lack passion and creativity. look at spurs a few years back fired manager and it took about 2-3 years to retool. i think this is a very complex issue with no easy answers but the players have stated they dont want to play for roy thats obvious.look the culture of the epl stinks. players know even if they play bad still get paid. in the NHL hockey its the reverse play, bad less ice time wish the epl was the same
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #702: Dec 30, 2010 02:25:24 am
      *cough . ...bullshit  :laugh:
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,632 posts | 3859 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #703: Dec 30, 2010 02:55:24 am
      Are you making excuses for Roy Wallbanger. F**k off. The world and it's mother know Roy should never have got this job. Get him out. He has done enough damage. If he continues it will be a matter of time before we are told being in the top half is too optimistic for the player we have. Get the F**k out Roy. You are the lingering parasite draining us of the lifeblood that nearly bled out last year. Hicks and Gillet must be laughing their incompetent asses off right now. Clearly we now see the quality job performed by Rafa. Forget what I said before. Get Rafa back and lets have the arguments with the ill informed. It beets us all agreeing while the club gets relegated
      red_micheal
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 126 posts |
      Reply #704: Dec 30, 2010 03:10:19 am
      I am ALWAYS ALWAYS backing the team no matter what but as much as it pains me to say......the Liverpool team at the minute is an absolute disgrace!!!! F**k you Rafa Benitez for the state of the squad you left behind & F**k you Woy Hodgson for not having a F***ing clue what you are doing!!!!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,632 posts | 3859 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #705: Dec 30, 2010 03:13:00 am
      F**k you Red Michael and F**k everyone else that tries to put this on Rafa. Ignorant bas**rds.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #706: Dec 30, 2010 03:16:09 am
      the Liverpool team at the minute is an absolute disgrace!!!! F**k you Rafa Benitez for the state of the squad you left behind

No offence mate but. ...what a load of old sh*te.

Think about it; do you honestly believe that with a different manager but same squad we couldn't get out of this sh*te?
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #707: Dec 30, 2010 03:19:29 am
      F**k you Rafa Benitez for the state of the squad you left behind

are you F***ing serious? you must be having a joke.

8 of the 14 players tonight were part of the team that beat Real Madrid 4-0. and I'm not counting Ngog and Kelly who were on the bench that night.
      jindaldhruv
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,805 posts | 24 
      • Football is my religion. Steven Gerrard is my God.
      Reply #708: Dec 30, 2010 04:28:49 am
      Kept F***ing hoofing the ball up all the time trying to play long balls.
      That performance makes me sick. :(

Skrtel and Kyrgiakos getting worse by the day. Glad to have Agger back now.
      Kuyt was sh*te, always lost the ball when he had it.

Could go on and on about the team..Short and simple- F**k OFF TEAM! F**k OFF ROY!!
      RedHon
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 143 posts |
      Reply #709: Dec 30, 2010 04:44:27 am
      The buck stops at Roy and it's about time he stand up like a man and take the responsibility here by resigning or get sacked.
      AJ

• 6,445 posts | 124 
      • Boom!
      Reply #710: Dec 30, 2010 05:16:51 am
      Omg what a farce, we only saw the first half of this game and that looked shaky as fook, defence could have been a lot better and Wolves played a blinder.  This is bad really bad.

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,332 posts | 2832 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #711: Dec 30, 2010 05:24:15 am
      Couldn't watch the game as I was at work, but I'm not even going to pretend I'm mad with the result. I'm actually trying to be positive and think after losing at home to the team at the bottom of the league, there will be no excuses to keep Roy at his job.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #712: Dec 30, 2010 05:26:11 am
      I am ALWAYS ALWAYS backing the team no matter what but as much as it pains me to say......the Liverpool team at the minute is an absolute disgrace!!!! F**k you Rafa Benitez for the state of the squad you left behind & F**k you Woy Hodgson for not having a F***ing clue what you are doing!!!!

Your having a F***ing laugh mate! Do you think woy could manage to fit his baby toe into Rafa's shoe

I went out and got drunk as ... came back and reading whats here only one nobend remotely supporting him.

One message to NESV

Your FRANCHISE is failing sort it out NOW! or you wont have any coustomers buying the sh*t this piggeon face c**t is spewing non stop. We love our club you love money big difference there I swear to F**k if you dont sack him by the time i wake up I hope the Kop havent got rid of the yanks out banners yet!

F**k you woy! Get the F**k out of liverpool spread your cancerous cells up whiskey noses arse do something useful

Quick Reply