Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 5th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P3 W2 D1 L0

Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool: Match Thread & Post Match Disbelief

Read 99390 times
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Re: Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool: Match Thread & Post Match Disbelief
      Reply #1173: Jan 05, 2011 11:25:53 pm
      I just sent Mr Henry an email. I hope he gets to read it and act on it!!

whats his address mate?
      bigmack123
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 170 posts |
      Reply #1174: Jan 05, 2011 11:27:13 pm
      God would I love to see Carra watching that :|
      redtiptoe
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 317 posts |
      Reply #1175: Jan 05, 2011 11:28:14 pm
      Stevie never goes high and in the middle with his peno's, not saying he meant it but his heart didn't seem in it even after his goal he didn't go get the ball or urge players around him, and the reason for this i think is that he wants change aswel, probably the same reason when it went 3 nil down i for the first time ever wanted us to lose by more just to get a change of manager.
      Now i know there is alot of dead wood at the club, but are you telling me that Wolves, or Blackburn wouldn't want them in there team, what a Manager needs to do is try to get the best out of there  team. Thats what most Managers are doing this season.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #1176: Jan 05, 2011 11:28:28 pm
      I was there too and everyone around me said the same.

If you get a chance watch pepe's legs for the second goal and tell me when you can remember pepe's legs collapsing like that when a shot's heading high.

Clutching at straws? If they're straws that are keeping the owl at LFC i'm F***ing clutching.
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #1177: Jan 05, 2011 11:28:35 pm

http://www.nesv.com/

Click on the contact us link
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1178: Jan 05, 2011 11:29:08 pm
      When I miss a match, I usually read through the whole thread, trying to get a feel for the game, I don't think I can at this time.  Maybe tomorrow when I've calmed down a little.

highlight of the match - Lucas looking for someone to pass to, and everyone else just stood around not being arsed.

To be honest, that's not the first time in the last 18 months or so he has had that problem, but to even things up, if he had the passing range of Alonso, maybe it wouldn't be a problem.  Doesn't excuse the lazy fuckers in front of him though.
      Aspi
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 156 posts |
      Reply #1179: Jan 05, 2011 11:29:35 pm
      Has lfc match been shown on motd. Missed start

Yeh mate.....you aint missed much!!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,348 posts | 4968 
      Reply #1180: Jan 05, 2011 11:30:13 pm
      Stevie never goes high and in the middle with his peno's,

That's what I'm getting at.

I've never seen Stevie hit a penalty like that and while I'm not saying he definitely was trying to miss just that he didn't look like he wanted to score.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #1181: Jan 05, 2011 11:30:17 pm
      Joey B
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,664 posts | 46 
      Reply #1182: Jan 05, 2011 11:30:22 pm

Put this man out of his misery, give him the short-term joy that he wants and take him out back and put this puppy down. Shoot him in the face a few times just to make sure the message is loud and clear.

The worst Liverpool manager of all-time by a country mile. Congratulations Roy, because THAT'S your legacy as a manager. Enjoy it.

I started reading this thread at P37 and came across your post above.I like most, now think Roy has to go.However I find your remarks absolutely disgracefull.I thought we THE LFC supporters were better than that.Our forum as are the others are monitored daily by them media tossers and its people like you that (with outrageous remarks like that)give them all the ammo they need and revel in."Shoot him in the face FFS lad.   :f_steam:
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,158 posts | 3386 
      Reply #1183: Jan 05, 2011 11:30:52 pm
      yes mate and we will always be ..ynwa

Exactly. And right now, that fact is keeping me sane.
      TheDoc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts |
      Reply #1184: Jan 05, 2011 11:30:58 pm
      If you get a chance watch pepe's legs for the second goal and tell me when you can remember pepe's legs collapsing like that when a shot's heading high.

Clutching at straws? If they're straws that are keeping the owl at LFC I'm f**king clutching.

And did you see the first...Pepe opened his legs right up so Olsson could stick the ball right betewwn them (;D) :P
      bigbaz
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 389 posts |
      • A Proud Irish Scouser
      Reply #1185: Jan 05, 2011 11:31:49 pm

Most welcome chap!
      KopQueen
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 526 posts |
      Reply #1186: Jan 05, 2011 11:32:22 pm
      we look like a mid table team..and that pen..how much more can we  take..win 1 game  then lose the next..Gutted..
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #1187: Jan 05, 2011 11:33:41 pm
      we look like a mid table team..and that pen..how much more can we  take..win 1 game  then lose the next..Gutted..

More like win one game, lose the next two, draw one.  Proper mid table stuff.  Fulham anyone?
      TheDoc
      • Forum John Toshack

• 274 posts |
      Reply #1188: Jan 05, 2011 11:33:46 pm
      I started reading this thread at P37 and came across your post above.I like most, now think Roy has to go.However I find your remarks absolutely disgracefull.I thought we THE LFC supporters were better than that.Our forum as are the others are monitored daily by them media tossers and its people like you that (with outrageous remarks like that)give them all the ammo they need and revel in."Shoot him in the face FFS lad.   :f_steam:

Totally agree. Bang out of order
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #1189: Jan 05, 2011 11:34:52 pm
      Just this second got back....I don't know the other scores so I'm just waiting for MOTD to finish then it's a couple of beers and hopefully some good matches...

I'll just cut through the crap.....All the players were sh*te.

NO I mean all the players were sh*te...All this Nogog isn't bad and Maxi's ok and Lucas is getting better,anyone who's ever said that can do one.

Blackburn like city earlier in the season didn't even have to fight for this,If United turn up and we play like this it'll be 4 or 5 maybe worse,away end was about a 1000 down I reckon,everyone seemed up for it.....but then we were 2:0 down and it was subdued.

I've been trying to say all season that the players as individuals aren't good enough,there's not even any point giving them stick as that's all they can attain in their own ability,none of them will get better because they can't..so why boo them.

I joined in with Your getting sacked in the morning after the 3rd went in but then I was just resigned to it...We just need a couple of decent strikers,it'll paper over a lot of cracks till the end of the season then we can shift them all out and start again..easier said than done I know.

No redemption for any of the players so don't even start and don't go shielding anyone  because I'll just laugh.....any mention of the players can't play for the current manager will be met by do it for themselves and the fans then.....No fuc*ing excuses..

I've read all kinds of sh*t on here and I'm probably as guilty as anyone....but anyone who says their not going because of the current manager can f**k off for good....or is it just a winning team you want?(you know what I mean)

It's getting worse....We have no right to win anything just because of our name and history our club is no less or more special than anyone else, to us it is but to a Scunthorpe fan theirs is too,we have to earn the right to be successful and there's not many at that club who have it in them....and I'm staring to doubt the most obvious one.

Total clear out next season.....including backroom staff(what the fu*k do they do?)It'll take time thats for sure but I've got time and I don't just want to see millions spent and wasted.
      « Last Edit: Jan 05, 2011 11:41:31 pm by Red Horizon, Reason: missed a word »
      Aspi
      • Forum Neil Ruddock

• 156 posts |
      Reply #1190: Jan 05, 2011 11:35:15 pm
      Did anyone else notice when the rovers fans started singin "hodgson give us a wave"...he turned to our fans thinkin it was coming from us...the look of disappointment when he realised it wasn't.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #1191: Jan 05, 2011 11:42:58 pm
      And yet we're still England's most successful side.

Give Hodgson a couple of years to follow the mottos and mantras and see where we end up!
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #1192: Jan 05, 2011 11:44:56 pm
      The rumour about the bust up at half time, was Gerrard is meant to screamed at Hodgson to make changes saying Agger should be brought on for the big Greek.

There was meant to be a split in the dressing room with Gerrard leading the revolt against Hodgson.
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #1193: Jan 05, 2011 11:47:04 pm
      The rumour about the bust up at half time, was Gerrard is meant to screamed at Hodgson to make changes saying Agger should be brought on for the big Greek.

There was meant to be a split in the dressing room with Gerrard leading the revolt against Hodgson.

Heard this all before, Reading last season. So depressing
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #1194: Jan 05, 2011 11:47:43 pm

Where is Carra? The way he talks a lot surely he has something to say.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,348 posts | 4968 
      Reply #1195: Jan 05, 2011 11:48:29 pm

If true it's sad as I hate when players dictate to the manager but it also shows that Stevie is also aware of the position we are in and the limited ability of the manager.

On one hand I hope it's true, while on the other it is sad that we have got to this point.

Quick Reply