Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool: Match Thread & Post Match Disbelief

Read 98885 times
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Re: Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool: Match Thread & Post Match Disbelief
      Reply #1196: Jan 05, 2011 11:48:42 pm
      Where is Carra? The way he talks a lot surely he has something to say.

He's firmly behind the new manager.

The one that gave him a new 2 year deal.

Funny that...
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #1197: Jan 05, 2011 11:49:45 pm
      Just this second got back....I don't know the other scores so I'm just waiting for MOTD to finish then it's a couple of beers and hopefully some good matches...

I'll just cut through the crap.....All the players were sh*te.

NO I mean all the players were sh*te...All this Nogog isn't bad and Maxi's ok and Lucas is getting better,anyone who's ever said that can do one.

Blackburn like city earlier in the season didn't even have to fight for this,If United turn up and we play like this it'll be 4 or 5 maybe worse,away end was about a 1000 down I reckon,everyone seemed up for it.....but then we were 2:0 down and it was subdued.

I've been trying to say all season that the players as individuals aren't good enough,there's not even any point giving them stick as that's all they can attain in their own ability,none of them will get better because they can't..so why boo them.

I joined in with Your getting sacked in the morning after the 3rd went in but then I was just resigned to it...We just need a couple of decent strikers,it'll paper over a lot of cracks till the end of the season then we can shift them all out and start again..easier said than done I know.

No redemption for any of the players so don't even start and don't go shielding anyone  because I'll just laugh.....any mention of the players can't play for the current manager will be met by do it for themselves and the fans then.....No fuc*ing excuses..

I've read all kinds of sh*t on here and I'm probably as guilty as anyone....but anyone who says their not going because of the current manager can f**k off for good....or is it just a winning team you want?(you know what I mean)

It's getting worse....We have no right to win anything just because of our name and history our club is no less or more special than anyone else, to us it is but to a Scunthorpe fan theirs is too,we have to earn the right to be successful and there's not many at that club who have it in them....and I'm staring to doubt the most obvious one.

Total clear out next season.....including backroom staff(what the fu*k do they do?)It'll take time thats for sure but I've got time and I don't just want to see millions spent and wasted.

Hi Roy...
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,333 posts | 4960 
      Reply #1198: Jan 05, 2011 11:50:58 pm
      He's firmly behind the new manager.

The one that gave him a new 2 year deal.

Funny that...

If Carra is still behind the manager after this shambles of a season  he can do one as well for all I care.

If the bust up is true it at least shows Gerrard is worried about the position the club is currently in and I'm not convinced Carra feels the same.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #1199: Jan 05, 2011 11:51:31 pm

Quit being such a bloody WUM, would you?
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #1200: Jan 05, 2011 11:53:03 pm
      Quit being such a bloody WUM, would you?

I'm not being a WUM

What he said made no sense to me.

In fact, what he said was a load of bollocks.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,682 posts | 6976 
      Reply #1201: Jan 05, 2011 11:53:25 pm
      Just back from the game.

Not surprised in the slightest that this is such a huge match topic.

Tonight was dreadful.  A travesty of effort and tactics.  This whole season has been a horror show, a seemingly endless one.

The travelling Kop put in a terrific effort in supporting the team, but it is abundantly clear that there is zero support for the manager on the terraces.  He's a farce.

El Hadji Diouf warming up was a gobs***e.

Glen Johnson and Paul Konchesky are a pair of shitbags.

The players aren't playing for their manager, the fans don't want him there.  First time I can remember I've ever left the game before the final whistle.  I couldn't be arsed sticking around just to boo.  It really has gone beyond that.

A fella summed it up when asked How much longer should Hodgson get? and he replied 'about 20 minutes'.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #1202: Jan 05, 2011 11:53:37 pm
      KopKarl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts |
      Reply #1203: Jan 05, 2011 11:54:42 pm
      The rumour about the bust up at half time, was Gerrard is meant to screamed at Hodgson to make changes saying Agger should be brought on for the big Greek.

There was meant to be a split in the dressing room with Gerrard leading the revolt against Hodgson.
      If this is true Woy will be gone. He lost the fans a long time ago and now that the dressing has gone can only mean one thing...... Bye bye Woy your time is wup
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #1204: Jan 05, 2011 11:55:18 pm
      Defensive organisation was the worst i've ever seen, for their first goal Sotis & Skrtel were in centre mid!
      And isn't that your best quality Roy?
      Oh and just putting this out there but wasn't our defence like the best in the league with Rafa in charge for about 3 straight seasons?

A worse thing though for me, was that the players didn't support each other, it's one thing not wanting to work for your manager which may be understandable, but when Gerrard scored and ran on like to lift everyone, the players around him stood where they were originally and just walked on :-[

And yes all the pundits can have their go at him not inheriting a good squad, and when you look at it they're right, on a general squad it was not good enough, but Rafa had his plan and worked to it, wasted money along the way but he did alright with his squad
      Different managers look for different squads, and unfortunately for Roy he won't get time to make his fully his, but o matter what players you can or cannot bring in your tactics are immediately implemented - and they have not worked.
      Fact.
      No 'expert' can doubt this.

Do go on about this dressing room split though!
      alsmal
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,539 posts | 34 
      • Right or wrong, its MY opinion.
      Reply #1205: Jan 05, 2011 11:55:20 pm
      This is worse than when King Kenny left us and Souness took over. That took years to get where we are now. Well a couple of seasons ago anyway.....
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #1206: Jan 05, 2011 11:56:25 pm
      I'll just cut through the crap.....All the players were sh*te.

Why did Bolton turn the corner when Megson left ? The players are all over the pitch, that is management and tactics.
      crzy_jkr@u
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,774 posts | 29 
      • Rebuilding a legacy...Trust, Will, Pride, Respect.
      Reply #1207: Jan 05, 2011 11:57:57 pm
      If this is true Woy will be gone. He lost the fans a long time ago and now that the dressing has gone can only mean one thing...... Bye bye Woy your time is wup

I just wonder when he's going to lose UKSV. I'm really sorry the chinese man didn't buy us.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #1208: Jan 05, 2011 11:58:40 pm
      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/8242509/Roy-Hodgson-refuses-to-discuss-Liverpool-future-after-Blackburn-defeat.html

Hodgson answered just three questions in his post-match press conference, which uncharacteristically for him lasted just over two minutes, and as soon as the subject of his position was broached proceedings were brought to an abrupt halt.

''I am not prepared to talk about that because obviously I am depressed enough with the performance and the result,'' said the 63-year-old.

''I have no comments to make and I have no intention to answer any questions on the subject.''

What! Nothing to say! Lost for words!

Or do you mean that if you DO comment you may screw up your Pay Off ?

Have the GUTS to resign for the good of the club.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,333 posts | 4960 
      Reply #1209: Jan 05, 2011 11:58:49 pm
      Defensive organisation was the worst I've ever seen, for their first goal Sotis & Skrtel were in centre mid!
      And isn't that your best quality Roy?
      Oh and just putting this out there but wasn't our defence like the best in the league with Rafa in charge for about 3 straight seasons?

Good point mate.

For such a defensive manager Roy has us defending like amateurs this season. I haven't seen us defend so badly over a season for a long time and with little going on up front to help either.

Shambles.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #1210: Jan 06, 2011 12:00:27 am
      Why did Bolton turn the corner when Megson left ? The players are all over the pitch, that is management and tactics.

That maybe true....but there's no excuse for not trying but it wasn't even that,their not good enough and never will be and they did play sh*te,tonight as of most of the season they haven't performed....No excuses for bad passing and a bad touch.
      KopKarl
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 587 posts |
      Reply #1211: Jan 06, 2011 12:01:11 am

El Hadji Diouf warming up was a gobs***e.

I was pissing myself when one of the backroom staff grabbed him and pulled him away from us. It looked like the ref gave him a warning shot when he came on as a sub too.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #1212: Jan 06, 2011 12:04:12 am
      I was pissing myself when one of the backroom staff grabbed him and pulled him away from us. It looked like the ref gave him a warning shot when he came on as a sub too.

And was it Lucas he tried to F**k with?

Only to find out - that's a mistake...
      queuepolitely
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 575 posts | 27 
      Reply #1213: Jan 06, 2011 12:04:52 am
      Of course there is no excuse but if the manager is responsible for getting the best out of his players. He sets up the tactics, he tells Reina to hoof the ball up field. He tells Meireles to play right wing, he plays NGog when he cant perform at this level, he does not play Agger, he plays Kon.....cant even bring myself to write his name....he teaches the team to sit on the 18yard line....

Sorry the manager is to blame - end of.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #1214: Jan 06, 2011 12:05:08 am
      I do kind of in a tiny tiny way feel sorry for Roy, with the lack of players actually trying it will be hard to get a result
      BUT
      That is the job of a manager to turn those attitudes around!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #1215: Jan 06, 2011 12:06:17 am
      I do kind of in a tiny tiny way feel sorry for Roy, with the lack of players actually trying it will be hard to get a result
      BUT
      That is the job of a manager to turn those attitudes around!

People say Rafa lost the dressing room, I'm starting to feel Hodgson doesn't even know where it is.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #1216: Jan 06, 2011 12:07:28 am
      I just wonder when he's going to lose UKSV. I'm really sorry the chinese man didn't buy us.

It should have been that chinese man in the first place.
      jonty
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,640 posts | 36 
      • Y.N.W.A
      Reply #1217: Jan 06, 2011 12:07:33 am
      he teaches the team to sit on the 18yard line....

Sorry the manager is to blame - end of.
      Didn't even do that, lost all defensive knowledge now as well
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #1218: Jan 06, 2011 12:08:09 am
      BRING BACK RAFA - WE LOVE YOU AND WE MISS YOU.

Quick Reply