Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 13th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W7 D4 L5

Jose Mourinho (Real Madrid)

Read 27025 times
      ozgooner
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 697 posts |
      • P-38 W-26 D-12 L-0 'Victoria Concordia Crescit'
      Re: Jose Mourinho (Real Madrid)
      Reply #46: Jan 21, 2011 04:00:12 am
      He is an arrogant tw*t . F**k him , I wouldn't want him at my club , nor would I want him at my second favourite  .

Anyhow , you have King Kenny ;-)
      redprint
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 636 posts | 23 
      Reply #47: Jan 21, 2011 10:53:04 am
      Jose thinks he is bigger than any club and that just won't wash at LFC!
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #48: Jan 21, 2011 11:35:50 am
      I said in another thread he wouldnt last a year at Madrid.

I do want this w**ker to fail.

He has spent 300m euros so far and is now whinging its not enough.

Show your true capabilities Maureen and stop complaining about the funds you now need....you reckon your the best, lets see it shitbag.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,160 posts | 261 
      Reply #49: Jan 21, 2011 11:37:02 am
      Work with best squad in the world and cannot beat team at bottom of the sh*t La Liga table ! Someone still thirst for this F***ing idiot arrogant special mother f**ker one to manage this scared club Liverpool FC !

Watch this video and who want a crazy lunatic psychosis arrogant to represent the club you love.

Jose Mourinho Celebration, celebrates his victory over Barcelona as Inter head to the finals

I always said without money this F***ing idiot cannot work better that my 10 years old son, don't tell me he was great at Porto as that never comparable to what Rafa did at Valencia and many still say Rafa was sh*t.
      TonioLerouge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,170 posts | 59 
      Reply #50: Jan 21, 2011 11:47:31 am
      I think people are exagerating here. He is clearly a good manager, to have succeeded what he did with a Milan team full of 33+ years old veterans, to have had his results in england where 3 teams where serious contenders with comparable if a little inferior budgets, or to have definitively put Porto far ahead of Benfica in Portugal (and managed to won cl with such an outsider).

The problems are just his personnality and style of play, which aren't Liverpool.
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Reply #51: Jan 21, 2011 12:06:10 pm
      Mourinho? We could give him a go at left-back I guess, but the guy is 47, there is no way he can keep up with the pace of the Premiership, he'd be worse than Poulsen FFS!  He's played less than a hundred games for some shitty no-mark clubs, I thought NESV were going to bringing in top-players?
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,590 posts | 7141 
      Reply #52: Jan 21, 2011 04:31:02 pm
      His Ego demands that everybody bows before him and his word is law. Thats why I think he will struggle at Real because the club have the same superior attitude so something has to give. Not for Liverpool thanks.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #53: Jan 21, 2011 05:24:07 pm

If you look at his record, he's already done that. He won the Champions League and the UEFA Cup at Porto having spent the best part of f*** all, having taken over a team which was languishing in 11th in the league at the time. I don't know because I can't be bothered to work it out, but my guess is his "net spend" at Inter wasn't that high either, and he won them their first European Cup for decades. He stuck 17 points on top of Ranieris best effort in his FIRST SEASON  in English football, setting a Premiership record points total in the process which still stands to this day.

Arrogant pr!ck, probably. Best manager in World football today? Absolutely definately, no question about it.

he spent quiet a bit on that Inter team, brought in Eto'o, Sneidjer, Milito. Pandev and a few others that he brought in to that winning squad.

At Chelsea, we all know how much he spent on that team to get it winning. The second he had no investment he left, and he's doing the same now at Madrid, reportedly. He needs money.
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #54: Jan 21, 2011 10:11:02 pm
      People saying 'he needs money' aren't quite getting the point that to be a top level club in Europe, competing for your domestic title and European honours you need to either have spent a bit of money (as we are about to try and do) or have an excellent youth setup and transfer policy that's fed your first team for about a decade (Barca and Arsenal spring to mind). Mourinho spends money but only because he always competes at the top.

Would he win the league with a team that have less to spend? Maybe not, but I don't think he'd fail, the club would likely still improve.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #55: Jan 22, 2011 03:22:30 am
      If I'm being honest I would happily take the opportunity of Mourinho becoming manager. Yes he'd probably come in spouting me me me and slagging off Rafa at every opportunity but we as Liverpool fans would be big enough as a unit to ignore that and not give him the adoration of our past fathers. He could win 10 PL titles and continue spouting me me me to the sycophantic press but he'd still not be as big to us as Rafa or Kenny or Fagan or Paisley or the great Shankly. But as long as he won us more big trophies yeah why not?! But the only person at Liverpool who would love you is yourself Mr Mourinho.
      mihajlons
      • Forum Alf Arrowsmith

• 56 posts |
      Reply #56: Jan 22, 2011 03:56:07 pm
      he spent quiet a bit on that Inter team, brought in Eto'o, Sneidjer, Milito. Pandev and a few others that he brought in to that winning squad.

At Chelsea, we all know how much he spent on that team to get it winning. The second he had no investment he left, and he's doing the same now at Madrid, reportedly. He needs money.

actually, you're completely wrong about inter. eto'o was a part of ecxhange deal - inter got eto'o and 45 million euros in exchange for ibrahimovic. so that's a 45 million income.
      sneijder cost 15 million euros
      milito's and motta's transfer fees were undisclosed, but they were also part of an exchange deal with acquafresca, bonucci and a few other players.
      pandev was a free agent. lucio, as well as sneijder, cost 15 million euros.
      actually, mourinho spent a few million euros at most and also got rid of rubbish players.

where's the big spending? maybe not a manager for lfc, but it's nonsense to say that he wouldn't win anything in less rich clubs
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,005 posts | 224 
      Reply #57: Jan 22, 2011 09:12:02 pm
      actually, you're completely wrong about inter. eto'o was a part of ecxhange deal - inter got eto'o and 45 million euros in exchange for ibrahimovic. so that's a 45 million income.
      sneijder cost 15 million euros
      milito's and motta's transfer fees were undisclosed, but they were also part of an exchange deal with acquafresca, bonucci and a few other players.
      pandev was a free agent. lucio, as well as sneijder, cost 15 million euros.
      actually, mourinho spent a few million euros at most and also got rid of rubbish players.

where's the big spending? maybe not a manager for lfc, but it's nonsense to say that he wouldn't win anything in less rich clubs

spot on well said
      Jose Mourinho not bad for a translator

neilh2105
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,275 posts | 37 
      Reply #58: Jan 23, 2011 01:47:12 pm
      He's without doubt a self promoting greasy turd. The only plus side of having him here would be as a magnet for the quality we so desperately need. My gut instinct tells me keep well ,well away.     Shortermism, and all the unwelcome connotation that brings along with it??!!
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,267 posts | 282 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #59: Jan 23, 2011 01:52:21 pm
      he is very self obsessed but still one of the top managers in the world

i think we all want kenny to keep the reigns but if thats not to be not a bad 2nd choice
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #60: Jan 23, 2011 02:24:03 pm
      I don't think NESV/FSG would give him a second glance.

He might be a good Manager but he definitely doesn't fit their ethos.

Now his one time understudy (Villa Boas) I can see them going for but not the man himself.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #61: Jan 23, 2011 03:32:54 pm
      Our average age in the squad will rise, he will leave and then we'll be stuck with 35 year olds. He's done it at Chelsea and the rest have had to pick the pieces. He's done it at Inter and he did it at Porto.

He'll do it Real if he stays beyond this season.

I don't want him. Ever. His transfer policies fit in with his philosophies of experienced players to shut down an opponent and then pounce.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #62: Jan 24, 2011 11:37:49 pm
      Kenny"s our man forget maureen he has very rich taste buds.
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #63: Jan 24, 2011 11:39:52 pm
      Our average age in the squad will rise, he will leave and then we'll be stuck with 35 year olds. He's done it at Chelsea and the rest have had to pick the pieces. He's done it at Inter and he did it at Porto.

He'll do it Real if he stays beyond this season.

I don't want him. Ever. His transfer policies fit in with his philosophies of experienced players to shut down an opponent and then pounce.

Tbf he did amazingly with inter. Could work if we only sign players under a certain age, again Jose won't like that.
      xBooniex
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,278 posts | 28 
      Reply #64: Jan 25, 2011 12:06:01 am
      Please no

Not a Liverpool manager he isn't loyal and expects everything his way, something City maybe able to offer him but not us
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #65: Jan 25, 2011 09:20:05 am
      Why does this topic exist?. There is no way that Kenny is going at the end of the season so I don't really see the point of it. Unless of course, an ITK from Twitter knows a mate on FuckFaceBook who knows something we don't?!.  :f_tongueincheek:
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #66: Jan 25, 2011 09:27:01 am
      Why does this topic exist?. There is no way that Kenny is going at the end of the season so I don't really see the point of it. Unless of course, an ITK from Twitter knows a mate on FuckFaceBook who knows something we don't?!.  :f_tongueincheek:
      I certainly don't know why it exists in the Winter Transfer board.
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,277 posts | 799 
      Reply #67: Jan 25, 2011 09:49:52 am
      Who would we rather have? A gobs***e who would leave in a heartbeat if he doesn't get what he wants? Or Kenny a man with class and dignity who bleeds Liverpool red? If moronho becomes our manager I will be disgusted and bitterly disappointed!
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #68: Jan 25, 2011 10:44:29 am

spoken like a true soldier

Quick Reply