Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match?

Raul Meireles
      (79.5%)
      Fernando Torres
      (15%)
      Martin Skrtel
      (0%)
      Lucas Leiva
      (0.9%)
      Christian Poulsen
      (1.4%)
      Pepe Reina
      (0%)
      Martin Kelly
      (2.7%)
      Daniel Agger
      (0%)
      Glen Johnson
      (0%)
      Maxi Rodriguez
      (0%)
      Dirk Kuyt
      (0.5%)

Wolves 0-3 Liverpool - In game and Post Match Joy

Read 53014 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Wolves 0-3 Liverpool - In game and Post Match Joy
      Reply #828: Jan 24, 2011 01:38:48 am
      Great post hardcore.

It was refreshing to see a Liverpool team go out and play football simple stuff pass and move, create space and execute.

Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #829: Jan 24, 2011 07:50:14 am
      Great result and it is pleasing to see the way Meireless has settled in and was controlling the game,also he took a lot of weight up front and that is what was required for Torres.It will be interesting to see he plays when Stevie Gerrard comes back.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #830: Jan 24, 2011 09:13:23 am
      Great result and it is pleasing to see the way Meireless has settled in and was controlling the game,also he took a lot of weight up front and that is what was required for Torres.It will be interesting to see he plays when Stevie Gerrard comes back.

Based on that performance, you have to say Gerrard for Poulsen, playing a deeper role. He does have the passing range after all...
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #831: Jan 24, 2011 12:22:52 pm
      I saw Torres standing in the line at the start after Reina and Agger. Reina is captain so he leads the way and Torres says he'd only go out of the tunnel after the most important players in the team.

So, this basically means he rates Agger ;)
      We all rate
      Agger it was just Roy.
      What was good on saturday was that the CB were hardly noticed which means they did a good job.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #832: Jan 24, 2011 03:01:44 pm
      I got to admit I'm one of those quick to slate Lucas, but in the last game he deserve some praise as he was all over the pitch and never stop running and mind you he's not fast, to start with, but his determination has carried him all over the pitch.  At one point, he ghosted into the box and nearly scored, he does that more often and I'm sure he'll score a few important goals for us in future. That's the difference between Roy and Kenny, Kenny allows the players freedom to perform but without loosing sight of their primary role, with Roy there were so much negativity in our tactics. With these so called, "not good enough and under performed" players under Roy but with the guidance of Kenny and Steve now we're seeing a different set of players. I don't dare to think what would be the case when Kenny and Steve finally got their hands on the players of their choice. We will be a very difficult beast to deal with. Getting a few important and quality players in now during this transfer window is a very intelligent move, get them to acclimatise themselves with the other players and the play environment so that when it comes to the pre-season training it will be to fine tune the moves and tactics. That's the way forward NESV.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #833: Jan 24, 2011 06:48:50 pm
      In all the euphoria of the win i forgot to thank one Sian Massey. She got the decision spot on and stuck by it, well done m'lady. Not only that, she proved that Andy Gray and Richard Keys are a complete bunch of cu*ts!.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #834: Jan 24, 2011 07:14:25 pm
      Raul again! Reckon he will lash in another next game ;).

gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #835: Jan 24, 2011 07:17:26 pm
      In all the euphoria of the win I forgot to thank one Sian Massey. She got the decision spot on and stuck by it, well done m'lady. Not only that, she proved that Andy Gray and Richard Keys are a complete bunch of cu*ts!.
      Well said mate, too bloody right.

Quick Reply