Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Help with my blog

Read 956 times
      StretfordEnders
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Help with my blog
      Feb 05, 2011 08:01:02 pm
      Hi, I can't start a new thread it seems so just going to put this here

Not here to cause any trouble here folks. Just here for a bit of a look and mainly to get some feedback from you Liverpool fans on the Munich Air Disaster that has been etched into Manchester United's history.

Tomorrow marks the 53rd anniversary of the crash and I own a small enough blog on United and in my tribute to the Busby Babes, I was hoping to have an alternative piece in it where rival fans give their views on the disaster.

Basically if a few of you could spare a few moments giving a brief insight into any of the following things I'd be happy, thanks.

What you know about the event
      Your feelings on it when you hear people mention it
      How you think it affects United as a club and the fans
      A message you'd like to give

Etc... so just something along those lines. I'll pick a few of the replies and add them to the blog and in each one 'll say who said it and link back to this forum.

Thanks.....

I won't link the blog (unless asked to)

G'luck tomorrow!
      « Last Edit: Feb 05, 2011 09:11:56 pm by redkenny »
      StretfordEnders
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 2 posts |
      Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Pre-Match) Sun 6/2/11 4pm
      Reply #1: Feb 05, 2011 08:30:15 pm
      Thanks to the two members who PM'd me a message on the Munich Air Disaster....

RedLFCBlood
      Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool (Pre-Match) Sun 6/2/11 4pm
      Reply #2: Feb 05, 2011 08:31:39 pm
      Hi, I can't start a new thread it seems so just going to put this here

Not here to cause any trouble here folks. Just here for a bit of a look and mainly to get some feedback from you Liverpool fans on the Munich Air Disaster that has been etched into Manchester United's history.

Tomorrow marks the 53rd anniversary of the crash and I own a small enough blog on United and in my tribute to the Busby Babes, I was hoping to have an alternative piece in it where rival fans give their views on the disaster.

Basically if a few of you could spare a few moments giving a brief insight into any of the following things I'd be happy, thanks.

What you know about the event

To be honest mate even at 33 years old, I didn't know a lot about the disaster, until I watched a documentary on Discovery Channel about it, I knew players died but wasnt aware of how many and the events that led up to it, I also found out a club local to me Bishop Auckland F.C loaned United players in the wake of the disaster, I'd go as far as saying now I have a decent enough understanding of the accident and to be honest I'd be interested in having a read, I suggest you start your thread in the general football forum, but I believe you have to have a certain number of posts to do so.
      redkenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,912 posts | 1058 
      • 97 - Always Remembered
      Re: Help with my blog
      Reply #3: Feb 05, 2011 09:15:21 pm
      I've moved your post in here StretfordEnders - it didn't belong in the Kop.

Can I remind anyone who's tempted to cause trouble in this thread will get an immediate ban. If no one wishes to help, then ignore the thread.

Hope you get some adult views.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #4: Feb 05, 2011 11:06:17 pm
      PM'd you a message StretfordEnders.

Rest in peace the 23 souls who perished. You'll never walk alone.
      The Kopite91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,654 posts | 246 
      Reply #5: Feb 05, 2011 11:36:47 pm
      PM sent. Best of luck with the blog.

R.I.P. the 23.

Quick Reply