Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Tom Hicks and RBS back in Court

Read 20448 times
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,705 posts | 7164 
      Re: Tom Hicks and RBS back in Court
      Reply #23: Feb 09, 2011 02:28:12 pm
      How in Gods name did they ever make any money they are complete shits and idiots.
      If there is any justice in this world they will be seen for what they are cheap skate chancers.
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #24: Feb 09, 2011 08:35:49 pm
      This asshole is like a bad smell. Hope he rakes up a fortune in legal costs ( again ) :D
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,289 posts | 937 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #25: Feb 09, 2011 08:51:32 pm
      140 Million he he he
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #26: Feb 09, 2011 08:54:30 pm
      Good to see ''Big Tom'' back in the news again for all the right reason's i.e. to be exposed for what he really is...................... a lying,cheating,inbred,hillbilly redneck of an epic proportion. Yes tom it's good to see you again.
      What goes around,comes around and all that.  :action-smiley-055: :tosser:
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #27: Feb 09, 2011 09:18:17 pm
      who f***in cares, i hope the fat kunt gets fu**ed and it costs tens of thousands, then RBS sues for breaches of contract as do Broughton and anyone else who can, then on his way back home his wee private plane slams nose first into a f***in big mountain like a missile and obliterates the greedy bas**rds off the face of the planet, ok a bit far fetched i know, i'm blaming the weed...

NURSE!!!
      DOBBS83
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,034 posts | 34 
      • @chrisdobbs83
      Reply #28: Feb 09, 2011 11:41:49 pm
      who f***in cares, I hope the fat kunt gets fu**ed and it costs tens of thousands, then RBS sues for breaches of contract as do Broughton and anyone else who can, then on his way back home his wee private plane slams nose first into a f***in big mountain like a missile and obliterates the greedy bas**rds off the face of the planet, ok a bit far fetched I know, I'm blaming the weed...

NURSE!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #29: Feb 09, 2011 11:56:21 pm
      Can Tommy Boy not do something useful for once and F**k off and die, thats what most wounded animals do.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #30: Feb 10, 2011 12:00:34 am
      These two are what is wrong about America. I wish they would crawl in a hole and leave everyone alone.
      RedRoy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,483 posts | 88 
      Reply #31: Feb 10, 2011 12:18:26 am
      I hope H&G cost RBS a small fortune and the only the time I will be on there side.......shock !! Yes because if RBS had not have done what they did in the first place H&G would never have taken over our club. Like it or not RBS, H&G are all in the same boat they undertook what was a massive - enourmous, swindle of our money and they were all eaqually culprable.About right mate,I hope they all get shafted.

RBS set up H&G, got the Club to pay for the legal cost and walked away with apx £150Million in profit. Profits paid for by you me and all the other supporters, its the great magicians act watch the assistant while the magican disapears the money. While we are all blaming the assistants the Magician is sitting in Carlocuios with a Massive bottle of Champagane.

I am happy G&H got burned for trying the con they did but RBS do not even have the money in the first place, they never ever spent a single Penny on LFC and took an absolute forunte from us.

Bunch of bas**rds.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #32: Feb 10, 2011 03:23:14 am
      RBS are a bank who provide loans to citizens looking for money to spend. They, like any other bank, have little interest in what the money is used for as long as they have the feeling that money will be repaid. Tom and George did pay the money back and their agreement was like any other contract between a loanee and a lender. Borrow money, pay it back, sorted.

I'm sorry queuepolitely but how can you blame them for what H&G did? Would you like your bank to step in and tell you how to spend the money you've borrowed? I didn't think so.

H&G are responsible, along with their phonies, but not RBS. RBS acted upon a contract they signed before any of this happened. For them to break that contract and intervene on the happenings at our club would probably see the case in question go in favor of Hicks and we'd be fu**ed once more and slid through the shi**er by this w**ker.
      PGlynn91
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,601 posts | 295 
      • To win just once...
      Reply #33: Feb 10, 2011 03:33:24 am
      Another bit of sh*te.

What would happen if he won anyway?
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #34: Feb 10, 2011 05:16:38 am
      What would happen if he won anyway?

RBS would be liable to pay damages. Think it is rather far fetched though and he is just being bitter about what happend, the soft tw*t.

God, I thought we had heard the last of these pair of wankers, when will they just F**k off for good...
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #35: Feb 10, 2011 06:29:57 am
      Are they still alive?
      BLEED_RED
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 604 posts | 22 
      • American Kopite
      Reply #36: Feb 10, 2011 06:38:18 am

Not for long, Texas has a long proud history of executing the mentally handicap.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #37: Feb 10, 2011 06:57:11 am
      Hope they get Judge Floyd again. Want those b**tards to die penniless.
      Fan 86
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 761 posts | 40 
      Reply #38: Feb 10, 2011 08:44:54 am
      Hope they have to go back to Texas with there tail between there legs.                           

Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      macca8

• 5,258 posts | 83 
      • If you can't love us, then fear us!
      Reply #39: Feb 10, 2011 11:47:02 am
      Still living I see, thought both were mentally paralyzed and now I can confirm it. Bloodsucking worms and still trying to be one. Shut the f**k up!

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,705 posts | 7164 
      Reply #40: Feb 10, 2011 11:52:05 am
      nightmare scenario they win and take the club back arghhh. We all know the laws are fu**ed so anything is possible in a courtroom and whilst they may be fuckwitts their lawyers will not be.
      onecoolcookie
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 653 posts | 10 
      • YNWA JFT96
      Reply #41: Feb 10, 2011 11:57:56 am
      Hope they get Judge Floyd again. Want those b**tards to die penniless.

They do, has to be the same judge. Can't see him taking to their claim with a positive attitude, they got a Texan County Court Judge to undermine his authority as a High Court Judge. Dickheads...
      JFT96_LFC
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 619 posts |
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #42: Feb 10, 2011 12:01:45 pm
      The f*cking cheek of them lying cowboys. Hope they get told to f*ck off again.
      Court LFC

• 8,496 posts | 182 
      Reply #43: Feb 10, 2011 12:37:19 pm
      F**k all three of them, RBS were stupid enough to lend them money that they knew they weren't going to pay back.

Knew they would make a profit by sucking the life out of the club, I'm glad to have rid of the F***ing cancers and I hope they kill each other in the High Court!
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #44: Feb 10, 2011 12:42:30 pm
      This isn't about them getting the Club back, it's about getting the injunction, that Judge Floyd put in place, lifted.

The injunction was put in place to prevent H&G suing in the American Courts.  

Considering Judge Floyd had already looked at the whole sale process and their claims that they weren't consulted etc but he still allowed the sale to go through would suggest that he won't budge in this matter.

Even if he does - the 3 defendants (RBS, MB and NESV) have taken out counterclaims to stop it.  This could run for years, or at least until they (H&G) die.
      little-Luis:)

• 7,844 posts | 179 
      Reply #45: Feb 10, 2011 02:01:16 pm
      would the c**t ever just F**k off?

Quick Reply