Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Boredom/Depressed

Read 6104 times
      imcfitz
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 233 posts |
      Boredom/Depressed
      Feb 10, 2011 05:36:23 pm
      Suffering from chronic boredom lately! no motivation to watch tv, go to gym, go to college, read a book etc ..... yet very irritated with just doing nothing. :mad:

anyone ever get like this??
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Re: Boredom/Depressed
      Reply #1: Feb 10, 2011 05:38:41 pm
      I never have felt bored but I guess I've always had a girlfriend to keep me occupied. Try finding a new hobby or try finding a part time job.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2: Feb 10, 2011 05:38:45 pm
      Suffering from chronic boredom lately! no motivation to watch tv, go to gym, go to college, read a book etc ..... yet very irritated with just doing nothing. :mad:

anyone ever get like this??

MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Feb 10, 2011 05:41:30 pm
      NO .....life is for living, never have time to get bored, there's always sooooo much to do.

Just think how many people there are out there who would love to do the things you mention, yet can't because they are, disabled, too ill, in hospital etc etc.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get your act together, and just do it  ;)
      imcfitz
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 233 posts |
      Reply #4: Feb 10, 2011 05:41:30 pm
      I never have felt bored but I guess I've always had a girlfriend to keep me occupied. Try finding a new hobby or try finding a part time job.

ya im grand when im seeing my GF, keeps me occupied just dont see her wed/thurs. im in college so dont really have time for part time job. gym is usually my hobby but lately im not into it anymore, could be just fatigue i guess, was doing 2 a days in the gym for 2 weeks solid.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,650 posts | 3882 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #5: Feb 10, 2011 05:45:53 pm
      The gym is boring anyway. Why dont you try kickboxing or 5 a side. Something to get you up off you arse and sociable. Failing that. . . Vodka and a rocker bar ;)
      Dexter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,279 posts | 116 
      Reply #6: Feb 10, 2011 06:30:33 pm
      I love the gym actually, in there 3-4 times a week. Love pushing myself.
      I'm never bored really. Even when I don't have anything to do, I enjoy doing nothing and relaxing. :P

My advise, plan some fun stuff for the next few weeks, some stuff that excites you.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #7: Feb 10, 2011 06:46:55 pm
      Meditate if that fails take a line of charlie.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #8: Feb 10, 2011 06:49:55 pm
      A pokey bum w*nk sorts out all lifes little problems. ;D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,650 posts | 3882 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #9: Feb 10, 2011 06:54:30 pm
      Of course one could always try cheering the F**k up. . . If you've never seen the Denis Leary's Shut The F**k Up sketch - That might also help :)
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #10: Feb 10, 2011 06:54:36 pm
      A pokey bum w*nk sorts out all lifes little problems. ;D

Best orgasm that daz!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #11: Feb 10, 2011 07:38:46 pm
      Just go outside and cause mayhem. Always gives me a good giggle.
      imcfitz
      • Forum David Johnson
      • Started Topic

• 233 posts |
      Reply #12: Feb 10, 2011 08:02:40 pm
      its not like im a recluse or anything :P just a bit down in the dumps lately ( dunno why :S ) and looking for other outlets besides my usual activities (tv, ps3, xbox, gym, 5 aside, walking dogs) i dont drink really anymore cuz i get panic attacks off the stuff :(
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #13: Feb 13, 2011 04:05:43 pm
      its not like im a recluse or anything :P just a bit down in the dumps lately ( dunno why :S ) and looking for other outlets besides my usual activities (tv, ps3, xbox, gym, 5 aside, walking dogs) I dont drink really anymore cuz I get panic attacks off the stuff :(
      Friends mate.. they helped me through alot. Surround yoursel with friends who are nice to you not wankers you wanted to hang with to look cool.

Sky plus cheered me up alot while watching tv :D xBox is a big barrier to you enjoying yourself  i learned that, takes up so much time you could doing something positive and enjoyable, Music (music you like not that everyone else likes), Im the most flucuating gym goer ever. decide to go one week and then not the next week and thats never good though.

Anywhom i get down in dumps sometimes and only ever when im bored, trust me if you find something to do you enjoy you wont be.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #14: Feb 13, 2011 04:14:18 pm
      Ever hear of masterbation guys! :f_tongueincheek:  :f_tongueincheek: ;D ;D
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #15: Feb 13, 2011 07:32:24 pm
      Since I'm studying in the UK, I spend most of my time in my room. Other than doing schoolwork, I watch TV shows, I go out to play football and I play computer games (Yeah, I have that dreaded MW2 on it and this explains the lack of FM11 action).

Sometimes I even go to my friend's place to play with his cool gaming laptop, cook dinner, play cards or/and we just hang out. And of course, I spend alot of time on the laptop (ebay, Amazon, LFCreds, Facebook, Cyanide and Happiness, Youtube, etc). I even have alot of football highlights/goals/matches around so I just watch the good times over and over again.

Back in Malaysia though, during the summer, I don't have to study there so all I do is play the playstation 3, play football and hang out with my friends. I think last summer, I hardly used my laptop!

I guess I just like doing things that makes me happiest.
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #16: Feb 13, 2011 10:22:19 pm
      Ever hear of masterbation guys! :f_tongueincheek:  :f_tongueincheek: ;D ;D
      not when Ye've a partner ;)
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #17: Feb 13, 2011 10:43:43 pm

What happens if your partner is not in the mood?
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #18: Feb 13, 2011 10:52:36 pm
      NO .....life is for living, never have time to get bored, there's always sooooo much to do.

Just think how many people there are out there who would love to do the things you mention, yet can't because they are, disabled, too ill, in hospital etc etc.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get your act together, and just do it  ;)

This.

Honestly, i sometimes say im bored at school. But thats about it, and the only reason i say it is because i have no interest in the classes i have no choice but to do. Any other time, im rarely bored. And im a guy who enjoys a good 5 hour session of sitting on my arse and doing nothing. Because at times, doing nothing is doing something, if you know what i mean. But i never complain hugely about boredom, because the fact is there is never an excuse for it. Even when im down in the dumps, i listen to some music. I dunno what your situation is, but just do something. Start a blog, write, walk, listen to music, take photos of trees, watch a movie you always meant to watch but never did, or just hang with friends - seriously, you just sometimes have to MAKE yourself get up. You feel much better doing it, and IMO there is no excuse for saying you have no motivation for anything yet get irritated doing nothing. That makes no sense to me, sorry!
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #19: Feb 14, 2011 08:53:35 am
      What happens if your partner is not in the mood?
      you make her in the mood.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,650 posts | 3882 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #20: Feb 14, 2011 11:40:00 am
      I thought that was illegal. . . :)
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Reply #21: Feb 14, 2011 08:33:23 pm
      its not like im a recluse or anything :P just a bit down in the dumps lately ( dunno why :S ) and looking for other outlets besides my usual activities (tv, ps3, xbox, gym, 5 aside, walking dogs) i dont drink really anymore cuz i get panic attacks off the stuff :(
      Where do you live? (I don't mean precisely, obviously!)
      NorthernIrishRed
      • Forum Vladimir Smicer

• 195 posts |
      Reply #22: Feb 14, 2011 10:20:29 pm

I thought that was illegal. . . :)
      she/[he:)] will be made known it's for the greAter good :)

Quick Reply