Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 2nd of June and on this date LFC's match record is P4 W3 D0 L1

What is the problem?

Read 5773 times
      toradel
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 135 posts |
      What is the problem?
      Mar 20, 2011 08:02:20 pm
      There's a saying that says "a problem fully defined is a problem half solved".... So we liverpool we need to define WHAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM...? What I think our real problem is to win the league or atleast be challenging for the league every single season... How do we solve our problem? We need to write a proper problem statement n work with our problem statement to achieving our goal... I would like to hear views from other fans, ur views might be of great benefits to our beloved liverpool... I would give a brief example of what a PROBLEM STATEMENT is and what is meant by the REAL PROBLEM from a story I read... There was professor and his student in the middle of the forest, from a distance they saw a wolf coming, they were shock, then the student started removing his shoes, the professor saw that and ask his student what are you trying 2 do, the student replied getting ready 2 run as fast as i could, the professor said but you cannot outrun the wolf, the student said to him i don't need to outrun the wolf i need to outrun you.... Meanin if the student outrun his professor then he could safe his own life...  So in this example what is the problem? The problem's saving your life... The problem statement is finding a way to run beyond the professor by removing all da loads on you so as 2 run as fast as you could to be faster dan the problem.... So lets see how this turns out... Lets define our real problem at liverpool and then write a proper problem statement... If we have a good definition of what is our problem and have a very good problem statement... Then we'll think of designing a better liverpool... The designing is more interesting because den we going 2 mention every position and define what we really went there for example full back, what kind of full back do we want? We note down all da attributes in them and evaluate it...   
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,685 posts | 6981 
      Re: What is the problem?
      Reply #1: Mar 20, 2011 08:03:58 pm
      Talk to Frank.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #2: Mar 20, 2011 08:04:16 pm
      Our problem has been we simply havent been good enough, the teams above us in years gone by have been so by merit.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #3: Mar 20, 2011 08:05:03 pm
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,665 posts | 3899 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #4: Mar 20, 2011 08:06:04 pm
      Player investment. A problem shared is a problem you could have kept to yourself ;)
      LFCexiled
      Reply #5: Mar 20, 2011 08:10:49 pm
      Haemorrhoids.

Stingy.
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #6: Mar 20, 2011 08:12:29 pm
      If I knew what the problem was, I would be manager, not that Kenny Daglish bloke.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #7: Mar 20, 2011 08:13:36 pm
      I tried to read it but it hurt my eyes, but a problem defined is a a problem half solved.

Some ideas though, paragraphs and proper sentence structure.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #8: Mar 20, 2011 08:14:24 pm
      The problem is that we haven't got any width. Plain and simple. We haven't had any width for years and years and it's cost us.

If we had Tottenham's wingers for example we would problem be in a title challenge IMO.

The problem is that we have no width and no depth in our squad.

There are a lot of problems at Liverpool, from the stadium front too to many overpaid players here.

I have no idea what your taking about in the op so I made a hazard guess that you meant what problems Liverpool currently have.

Also what's up with the wolf, professor and the student? Is the professor dead yet? Or did he make it alive, I wanna here the full story.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,984 posts | 5042 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #9: Mar 20, 2011 08:15:42 pm
      The problem might be your Engilish fella, dat is de problem learn to speak da english den we might undrstand da, comprehende !!
      toradel
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 135 posts |
      What is the problem?
      Reply #10: Mar 20, 2011 08:16:29 pm
      Yeah thats a problem but thats not our real problem... We could be better than we are but that doesn't mean we could achieve what we want to achieve... Arsenal is good enough are they achieving close to there goal? The answer's no... Our problem is to win the league... Real problem and problem are two different thing... We need 2 know what's meant by the real problem....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #11: Mar 20, 2011 08:17:56 pm
      Yeah thats a problem but thats not our real problem... We could be better than we are but that doesn't mean we could achieve what we want to achieve... Arsenal is good enough are they achieving close to there goal? The answer's no... Our problem is to win the league... Real problem and problem are two different thing... We need 2 know what's meant by the real problem....

Ok mate, put down the lsd and step away from the ecstacy.
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #12: Mar 20, 2011 08:19:01 pm
      I'm sorry but your not making much sense at all to me.
      smigger15
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,421 posts | 284 
      • YNWA - JFT96
      Reply #13: Mar 20, 2011 08:19:28 pm
      This topic is heading for the locked dept.........
      thereds13
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,206 posts | 18 
      Reply #14: Mar 20, 2011 08:19:54 pm
      Ok mate, put down the lsd and step away from the ecstacy.
        :D
      toradel
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 135 posts |
      What is the problem?
      Reply #15: Mar 20, 2011 08:29:08 pm
      Well I'm sorry that the message is not very clear.... I'm using my mobile phone to type instead of a pc.... Thanks for the critics, I love to be criticised so that I could find out whats my own problem.... Now lets try and define the real problem of our beloved liverpool.... Oooh, and by the way my first language is not english....
      LFCexiled
      Reply #16: Mar 20, 2011 08:31:25 pm
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #17: Mar 20, 2011 08:34:00 pm
      Well I'm sorry that the message is not very clear.... I'm using my mobile phone to type instead of a pc.... Thanks for the critics, I love to be criticised so that I could find out whats my own problem.... Now lets try and define the real problem of our beloved liverpool.... Oooh, and by the way my first language is not english....

Our Problems stem from when Kenny first left us, simply we havent performed well enough both on and off the pitch.

Off the pitch that seems to be somewhat fixed now as our income streams have significantly increased over the last few years albeit we were bein asset stripped to pay off toxic debt, so have a little patience in what Kenny and the new owners are trying to achieve and Build and sit back and enjoy the show.
      toradel
      • Forum Matt Busby
      • Started Topic

• 135 posts |
      What is the problem?
      Reply #18: Mar 20, 2011 08:45:14 pm
      Yeah we could seat back and enjoy and I'm confident we would enjoy... But if we could be of help to the king don't you think we should voice it out? There's another saying that says 2 heads are better than 1... kenny being good doesn't mean he could not learn from we the fans.... Lets find our problem and define it well.. There are millions of liverpool fans out there having ideas they could not express... With this problem statement I think it would be easier to express our views.... Maybe we could have a proper design from it... Who knows, it might help in the transition of our team....
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #19: Mar 20, 2011 08:58:18 pm
      Yeah we could seat back and enjoy and I'm confident we would enjoy... But if we could be of help to the king don't you think we should voice it out? There's another saying that says 2 heads are better than 1... kenny being good doesn't mean he could not learn from we the fans.... Lets find our problem and define it well.. There are millions of liverpool fans out there having ideas they could not express... With this problem statement I think it would be easier to express our views.... Maybe we could have a proper design from it... Who knows, it might help in the transition of our team....

Can I translate mine in the form of expressive dance, whilst wearing a tutu ?
      LFCexiled
      Reply #20: Mar 20, 2011 09:02:33 pm
      Can I translate mine in the form of expressive dance, whilst wearing a tutu ?

Thought you already had

soxfan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,478 posts | 59 
      Reply #21: Mar 20, 2011 09:21:06 pm
      The problem is 80M that was not spent in recent seasons.

The solution is spending 80M this summer. Hazard, Coentrao, M'Villa, Cahill or some similar combination of skill that we can convince to come here.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,506 posts | 2870 
      Reply #22: Mar 20, 2011 10:11:47 pm
      In Kenny We Trust.

Amen.

Locked?

Quick Reply