Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

With ''Rat Boy Neville'' becoming the new''Andy Gray'' will you keep Sky Sports?

Read 1834 times
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      With ''Rat Boy Neville'' becoming the new''Andy Gray'' will you keep Sky Sports?
      May 10, 2011 03:51:45 pm
      With ''Rat Boy'' becoming the main presenter on SS next season I'm seriously thinking of getting rid.
      Paying them is bad enough without having that ''tosser'' giving his opinion along side Jamie Redcrap.
      It just doesn't bear thinking about. What do you plan to do?
      RedLFCBlood
      Re: With ''Rat Boy Neville'' becoming the new''Andy Gray'' will you keep Sky Sports?
      Reply #1: May 10, 2011 03:53:16 pm
      I plan on keeping my Sky and getting the Espn package this year so I can watch as many LFC games as possible, I can Mute tw*t Boy simples.
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: With ''Rat Boy Neville'' becoming the new''Andy Gray'' will you keep Sky Sports?
      Reply #2: May 10, 2011 03:53:57 pm
      I don't have Sky but think of it another way, you'll get to see him squirm on live television as we trounce his beloved ManUre  ;)
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #3: May 10, 2011 03:56:33 pm
      Don't know about dropping Sky, but he's definitely a reason NOT to upgrade to HD. :D
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #4: May 10, 2011 04:01:37 pm
      Don't know about dropping Sky, but he's definitely a reason NOT to upgrade to HD. :D

Hmm never thought about that, maybe I should downgrade and that will cover my Espn costs. ;D
      HoyaRed
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 629 posts | 26 
      • YNWA
      Reply #5: May 12, 2011 11:53:42 am
      I also don't have Sky, but I won't stop hating the F***ing c**t.
      LFC Viking
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,112 posts | 38 
      • LFC: Europe's finest 5 star establishment
      Reply #6: May 12, 2011 11:57:06 am
      We have Sky in our house but I always have RadioCity on when we're playing and the TV on mute so I'll continue with that
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #7: May 12, 2011 12:02:04 pm
      Hmm never thought about that, maybe I should downgrade and that will cover my Espn costs. ;D

Someone, with more balls & better improvisational skills than me, has to prank call and record the conversation with Sky and say they want to downgrade from HD because of Neville's mug....
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #8: May 12, 2011 12:11:07 pm
      Haven't got Sky Sports and Rat Boys' being on board is the best reason not to get the bag of sh*te.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #9: May 12, 2011 12:14:30 pm
      Al Jhazeera all the way!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,044 posts | 3967 
      Reply #10: May 12, 2011 12:16:49 pm
      If he's got a job with them Kyle I'm not getting that either.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #11: May 12, 2011 01:23:46 pm
      I think it's going to be quite funny that he's about to take over just at the time the scum go into decline  ;D

Be great to see/hear him squirm watching us winning week in week out  ;)

Quick Reply