Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Liverpool 0-2 Spurs in game and post match annoyance

Read 47155 times
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: Liverpool -v- Spurs in game and post match annoyance
      Reply #598: May 15, 2011 07:29:28 pm
      ;D Carroll will come Good next year. I am thinking that the under 21s would do him good, especially if we don't have Europa League footy next year
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #599: May 15, 2011 07:30:23 pm

My mind went blank. Was having one of those moments.  :roll: 
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #600: May 15, 2011 07:33:02 pm
      If he didn't know already he certainly does now....Totally out played,out passed....out classed.

Tottenham had all the quality today and in Modric the best player on the park by about 100 country miles,absolute class he was....Spearing and Lucas were out of their depth's,it was just plain for all without blinkers to see..

Easily the best team to play at Anfield this season....Dawson at the back was a towing presence....But all in all they had quality all over..

Don't believe any posters on here who thought Webb was at fault for anything,he wasn't and it was a pen and i should know as i had a great view of it,Maxi should have been booked for diving it,so no bias there and Saurez hardly covered himself in glory throwing himself to the floor every time he got the ball,god that was painful to watch..

This is the best thing that could have happened as it'll dampen all the stupid expectation after Mondays cake walk and it'll show just what needs to be done in the summer....This was just so easy for Spurs but they deserved it..

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #601: May 15, 2011 07:33:06 pm
      Just seem to run out of steam and ideas today.

And a big F**k off to the c**t (delete as appropriate) Wool/Irish/Southern sat in the Upper Anny Rd with that 'MUFC 19 TIMES' banner.

Anyone sat near the pr**k should of threw him over the side.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #602: May 15, 2011 07:39:21 pm
      I've watched Newcastle a lot. Probably more then you, I've been to 4-5 of their games this season.

And you're actually admitting to it  :-[
      MaxC
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 504 posts | 15 
      Reply #603: May 15, 2011 07:43:20 pm
      Cant fault Carol today because the team does not suit him and he ain't a pass and move striker. Whenever you have three midfielders against two in central midfield you are going to struggle in dominating possession. Spurs had more men in midfield therefore they dominated and outpassed our midfield. That's all.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #604: May 15, 2011 07:44:51 pm
      Highlight for me was the sight of Lucas, Reina and Skrtel looking like they were going to murder that Spurs streaker!

lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #605: May 15, 2011 07:47:19 pm
      And you're actually admitting to it  :-[

Meh St James Park ain't that bad. Seen worse. I have family in Newcastle and they are a season ticket holder and can't make quite a few games throughout the season so I watch them when i'm in Newcastle.
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,932 posts | 283 
      Reply #606: May 15, 2011 07:50:01 pm
      Bullshit.

Europa League is preferable to 6th.

We havent the squad to challange on all fronts, no midweek games would make us more focused at the weekend in my op. Agree to disagree, just because someones views differ from yours doesnt mean its a load of tosh.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #607: May 15, 2011 07:51:51 pm
      Highlight for me was the sight of Lucas, Reina and Skrtel looking like they were going to murder that Spurs streaker!

What the f**k were the police and stewards doing? F**K all that's what,they just stood and stared....Effing pathetic to see.It took the 3 Liverpool players to down him...

He'll get a little slap on the wrist for his display.....
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #608: May 15, 2011 07:52:25 pm

Don't believe any posters on here who thought Webb was at fault for anything,

:lmao:

Xavier79
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 169 posts | 17 
      Reply #609: May 15, 2011 07:53:11 pm
      I'm too pissed off to post too much right now.

All I'll say is - Howard Webb. We were always gonna have issues. If that was a penalty, then we should have had two penalties as well. Absolute c**t. We didn't play our best, but we didn't play bad enough to lose.

I did not check who was the ref, but the second i saw him on the field i went: " F**k! not him!"
      And he is the best ref in the world? That is got to be a f***in joke!

Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #610: May 15, 2011 07:54:30 pm

Hope you were there...Mr blinkers
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #611: May 15, 2011 07:57:37 pm
      Gutted by the result and we've lost the advantage now but it ain't over yet !
      I'm more pissed of with the people who don't consider the Europa League worth entering,its a European Trophy for fucks sake and we don't have to win anything to enter it, if it ain't worth entering do the people who think that way also think its waste of time entering the F.A.Cup and Carling Cup if so then you're no better than the mancs who thought the same in 2000 re the F.A.Cup and feilding weakened sides in the Carling Cup.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #612: May 15, 2011 08:05:12 pm

F**k off.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #613: May 15, 2011 08:06:22 pm
      Blaming Howard Webb for this defeat is to do Tottenham and Liverpool a complete dis-service...

You can't fault quality or class and that's what beat us today not MR Webb who has quite a good game as it happens.....Don't forget now....Maxi dived to get a penalty and it was laughable but Fergies rent boy as the crowd would have it be-known didn't book him.....Oh yes and if we have to rely on dodgy pens to win games....we're doing something wrong.
      Red Horizon
      • Forum John Toshack

• 246 posts |
      Reply #614: May 15, 2011 08:06:41 pm
      LFCexiled
      Reply #615: May 15, 2011 08:09:06 pm
      Don't believe any posters on here who thought Webb was at fault for anything,he wasn't and it was a pen and i should know as i had a great view of it.

This is the best thing that could have happened.

Wherever your view was it was obviously on webbs shoulder or up his arse. You obviously didn't see that the initial connection was outside the box, the connection in question was 2 shoulders making equal contact and activating the heavier players shoulder button causing both legs to collapse at exactly the same time.

You are either a WUM or an idiot. Or both.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #616: May 15, 2011 08:10:45 pm

Crawl out of his arse and admit he was sh*t.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,333 posts | 8607 
      Reply #617: May 15, 2011 08:12:19 pm
      Blaming Howard Webb for this defeat is to do Tottenham and Liverpool a complete dis-service...

You can't fault quality or class and that's what beat us today not MR Webb who has quite a good game as it happens.....Don't forget now....Maxi dived to get a penalty and it was laughable but Fergies rent boy as the crowd would have it be-known didn't book him.....Oh yes and if we have to rely on dodgy pens to win games....we're doing something wrong.

How about King's arms all over Suarez everytime the ball was played up to him.

We were hardly outclassed by those cockney tw*ts today, cos I didn't think they were much better.

And as for diving, that world class player you were on about did very well going to ground quite a lot!

I thought South Yorkshire b***ard was far better.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,309 posts | 768 
      Reply #618: May 15, 2011 08:15:22 pm
      Disappointed when I came home from work to see that we were trailing, 1-0 and then went on to lose, especially after the fine win we had at Craven Cottage,Feel sorry for all the fans who where at Anfield today, to see a below par performance.Worst still having that Manc for a referee.
      Dynami:t
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 701 posts | 31 
      Reply #619: May 15, 2011 08:16:25 pm
      One LFC fan said before the game:

Our players considered tucking condoms in their socks when they found out Webb was refereeing today.

Unfortunately, nothing can offer us protection from that big bald cock.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #620: May 15, 2011 08:19:03 pm

They were no F***ing better than us, they just defended well. They wouldn't have scored had the first not been deflected, and that was not a F***ing penalty.

I don't give a F**k what view you think you had, you're wrong. Or do you see life through fergie goggles?

Quick Reply