Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

2011 Changes to Official Membership Scheme

Read 16459 times
      danny8t4
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,819 posts | 51 
      Re: 2011 Changes to Official Membership Scheme
      Reply #46: Jul 07, 2011 10:28:04 pm
      Cheers for the help mate. Was specifically for the Swansea game though.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #47: Jul 07, 2011 10:59:56 pm
      Did anyone purchase the International Membership that is being offered?
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #48: Jul 08, 2011 11:30:21 pm
      just looking on the website.. it looks like the following for those who have not seen

all tickets being made available to members for the first block of tickets are :
      Mon 12th July to Tues 13th July if you have 13 or more games on your fan card from last season
      Then on sale on Thursday 14th July - Friday 15th July for all other members subject to any tickets left

only exceptions seem to be man utd / man city the second batch of sales still is subject to 7 games on the fan card

and wolves / swansea is just tues 12th - weds 13th no restrictions..
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #49: Oct 21, 2011 06:41:23 pm
      How long does it take for the Membership pack to arrive, generally?

I bought the official membership for the first time on the 12th of October.

I don't know really understand how it works but last year, when I managed to buy tickets to a game, I had never bought the membership before but I somehow had a "membership number" for signing up on the official website a long time ago.
      Redman88
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #50: Oct 25, 2011 07:38:00 am
      Always pros and cons to a system. For me I dont like it because i cant book too far in advance. I prefer the old way where you can select the games you want. When i want to buy tickets this year every game is sold out  >:(
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #51: Oct 29, 2011 02:36:25 pm
      Tickets for the second half of the season become available from 7th November

Let the scramble begin again
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #52: Oct 29, 2011 06:39:13 pm
      How long until you get your member-id after you pay? Cuz if I buy a membership tomorrow, will i be able to buy tickets next week or do I have to wait a few weeks?
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #53: Oct 29, 2011 06:43:26 pm
      How long until you get your member-id after you pay? Cuz if I buy a membership tomorrow, will i be able to buy tickets next week or do I have to wait a few weeks?

It should be there within a week... Shouldn't take long... They will ship it as soon as you buy

As soon as you have your membership number... Which they should confirm on an e mail after you have paid you will be able to buy tickets with the membership number
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #54: Oct 29, 2011 07:13:09 pm
      It should be there within a week.  Shouldn't take long.  They will ship it as soon as you buy

As soon as you have your membership number.  Which they should confirm on an e mail after you have paid you will be able to buy tickets with the membership number

Well, I live in Belgium and had to wait a few weeks to receive the package. It's for a friend. We want to get a game in the second part of the season. But if you receive a mail with the necessary data rightaway its okay! I forgot how and when i received what last june.

Thanks!
      robbieisgod23/9
      Reply #55: Oct 29, 2011 07:29:01 pm
      Well, I live in Belgium and had to wait a few weeks to receive the package. It's for a friend. We want to get a game in the second part of the season. But if you receive a mail with the necessary data rightaway its okay! I forgot how and when i received what last june.

Thanks!

Like I say mate you should be able just to buy them with your membership number which will be on your confirmation e mail

Good luck mate

Quick Reply