Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W7 D2 L0

No More Paper Tickets??

Read 15795 times
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      No More Paper Tickets??
      Jul 30, 2011 02:14:58 pm
      Alright fellow Kopites.

Just wondering what the drill on tickets is now?

I heard from somewhere that the club aren't issuing paper tickets anymore and that you have to bring your membership card to games? Is this true? I'm part of a supporters club so just wanted clarification on this. Apologies if this has been covered on the forum but i couldn't seem to find anything on it.

Many Thanks.

Matt
      TKIDLLTK
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,362 posts | 158 
      Re: No More Paper Tickets??
      Reply #1: Jul 30, 2011 02:25:22 pm
      not sure about that, I received paper tickets for the Valencia friendly next week. They never asked me if I wanted them over some kind of e-ticket. Then, I don't have a membership card, so maybe that only applies to card-holders?
      T-Unit-LFC
      • Forum Ronnie Moran
      • Started Topic

• 403 posts | 11 
      • We Won It 5 Times!
      Reply #2: Jul 30, 2011 02:42:15 pm
      Cheers pal. Yeah seems pretty weird to me too, but thats what i was told :-S.

Anyone else know?
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #3: Jul 30, 2011 05:33:13 pm
      Yeah it was members cards along with letters stating seat etc which were sent out week before the match last season and the majority of games the season before too
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,675 posts | 6973 
      Reply #4: Jul 30, 2011 09:51:44 pm
      A lot of Premier League games last season I just had my card activated.

Bearing in mind all tickets have been sold to All Red Members then yes, their cards will be activated.  I'm not sure if it's covered for all ends of the ground.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Aug 03, 2011 11:25:26 am
      I'm confused....

Not unusual I know  :roll:

Has anybody recieved tickets for the Sunderland game?

Are the club sending out tickets for this match? or do you use your membership card?

I've had no e-mail from the club regarding this  ???

So I wouldnt know which seat to sit in  :o

Don't they normally send you an e-mail with your seat/block number etc.

I've received my tickets for the Valencia game at the weekend, but suddenly realised that I'd not had any confirmation from the club with regards to any of the other tickets I've bought - Wolves, Sunderland and Swansea.

Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks.
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #6: Aug 03, 2011 12:43:13 pm
      I'm confused....

Not unusual I know  :roll:

Has anybody recieved tickets for the Sunderland game?

Are the club sending out tickets for this match? or do you use your membership card?

I've had no e-mail from the club regarding this  ???

So I wouldnt know which seat to sit in  :o

Don't they normally send you an e-mail with your seat/block number etc.

I've received my tickets for the Valencia game at the weekend, but suddenly realised that I'd not had any confirmation from the club with regards to any of the other tickets I've bought - Wolves, Sunderland and Swansea.

Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks.

Right Ms G

I've received confirmation via EMail for my Sunderland ticket.  It came with the trench of tickets I bought at the same time.

If you go into the section where you buy tickets (pretend you are buying a Valencia ticket) log on and you will see a section called purchase history.  Go in there and this will show if you have purchased a ticket and also give you the seat details.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #7: Aug 03, 2011 01:15:58 pm
      Right Ms G

I've received confirmation via EMail for my Sunderland ticket.  It came with the trench of tickets I bought at the same time.

If you go into the section where you buy tickets (pretend you are buying a Valencia ticket) log on and you will see a section called purchase history.  Go in there and this will show if you have purchased a ticket and also give you the seat details.

Thanks Oldred....

14/07/2011    LIVERPOOL V SUNDERLAND    AU/228/11/0198    000000003479843    PEND

Pending?
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #8: Aug 03, 2011 01:35:16 pm
      Ms G

All mine say PEND as well.

Probably is short for pending.

I think it is because the games have not yet been played and you could exchange/return them before the match.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #9: Aug 03, 2011 01:38:34 pm
      Ms G

All mine say PEND as well.

Probably is short for pending.

I think it is because the games have not yet been played and you could exchange/return them before the match.

All mine say pending too, except for the Valencia game which I do have tickets for.

What I want to know is? Will the club be sending me tickets or do I have to take a e-mail confirmation and my membership card?

Thanks very much for all help Oldred, much appreciated.
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #10: Aug 03, 2011 02:08:32 pm
      Thanks for bringing this up, stuck in the same boat.

Was going to give the ticket office a ring tomorrow meself. Mine says pending on the site but Ive also been sent an email saying my ticket has been purchased confirming seat number/row etc, but that was a good two weeks ago now.

Just wondering anyone has anyone any info on whether you're sent paper tickets through the post? Or if the match is simply activated on your members card (For the Sunderland game) would appreciate it!
      « Last Edit: Aug 03, 2011 02:17:14 pm by Dannylfc »
      Scott Barton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,552 posts |
      Reply #11: Aug 03, 2011 04:38:11 pm
      mine says pending, i wouldnt worry
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #12: Aug 03, 2011 05:28:29 pm
      Had to use my card for entry for games last season ,they do send confirmation to your phone via text and it is wise to print out the email you receive ,just in case there is a query,  had no problems last season .
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #13: Aug 04, 2011 01:16:40 pm
      Take your EMail and your card and you should be OK.

I didn't get any paper tickets at all last season.

I didn't have any problems but I always took the EMail confirmation just in case there was a problem.  With computers it is always wise to expect the worst.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,675 posts | 6973 
      Reply #14: Aug 04, 2011 04:12:43 pm
      What I want to know is? Will the club be sending me tickets or do I have to take a e-mail confirmation and my membership card?

When I booked my tickets it said before I added my credit card details that my membership card would be activated.

I don't remember getting a paper tickets for any Premier League games last year - card was activated each time.  Only time I had tickets was for the European games.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #15: Aug 04, 2011 05:07:25 pm
      Thanks for all your help everyone.

My problem is  that I've had NO E-MAIL CONFIRMATION at all from the club  :o

Might pay the ticket office a visit tomorrow when I go up and see if they can throw any light on it.
      Oldred
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,230 posts | 87 
      Reply #16: Aug 04, 2011 08:09:21 pm
      Thanks for all your help everyone.

My problem is  that I've had NO E-MAIL CONFIRMATION at all from the club  :o

Might pay the ticket office a visit tomorrow when I go up and see if they can throw any light on it.

If they can't give you something at the ticket office or just promise to send you an EMail then:

Print out the purchase history.

At least you've got something to demonstrate your entitlement if the worst comes to the worst.
      MsGerrard
      Reply #17: Aug 04, 2011 08:59:44 pm
      If they can't give you something at the ticket office or just promise to send you an EMail then:

Print out the purchase history.

At least you've got something to demonstrate your entitlement if the worst comes to the worst.

Good idea, thanks Oldred, I'll let you know how I get on.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #18: Aug 04, 2011 11:03:55 pm
      Good idea, thanks Oldred, I'll let you know how I get on.
      You will be wasting your time emailing them, ive send two in the last 10 days and heard nothing back about the very same issues."pending" and am i recieving a paper ticket, clear as mud as usual!!
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #19: Aug 04, 2011 11:09:41 pm
      You will be wasting your time emailing them, ive send two in the last 10 days and heard nothing back about the very same issues."pending" and am i recieving a paper ticket, clear as mud as usual!!
      I have e mailed them at least five times in the last couple of weeks got one reply this week , cant get through on the phones either so i am waiting to go up next week and air my points of view to them , doubt it will get me anywhere but it will be good to get it off my chest.
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #20: Aug 04, 2011 11:21:22 pm
      I have e mailed them at least five times in the last couple of weeks got one reply this week , cant get through on the phones either so I am waiting to go up next week and air my points of view to them , doubt it will get me anywhere but it will be good to get it off my chest.
      Our customer service is still crap!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #21: Aug 04, 2011 11:36:38 pm

Not going to bother e-mailing them....I'm actually driving up to Liverpool tomorrow, will get there around 2pm and after checking in to my hotel, I'll go straight down to the ticket office and find out whats going on....I'll report back on here when I know anything that's of use to you Guys x
      REDMAN
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,314 posts |
      Reply #22: Aug 04, 2011 11:59:47 pm
      Not going to bother e-mailing them....I'm actually driving up to Liverpool tomorrow, will get there around 2pm and after checking in to my hotel, I'll go straight down to the ticket office and find out whats going on....I'll report back on here when I know anything that's of use to you Guys x
      nice one Ms Gerrard!!

Quick Reply