Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

IP Spoofing, Techy Help.

Read 13010 times
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Re: IP Spoofing, Techy Help.
      Reply #23: Aug 29, 2011 01:08:25 am

That article was last updated in 2003 - try again.

I repeat;
      You can't "spoof" an IP unless you have taken over that computer.

That's why firewalls and ID packets were invented - for the simple reason that they stop "spoofing"
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #24: Aug 29, 2011 01:11:45 am
      That article was last updated in 2003 - try again.

I repeat;
      You can't "spoof" an IP unless you have taken over that computer.

That's why firewalls and ID packets were invented - for the simple reason that they stop "spoofing"

Well, I'd say you can because my IP was spoofed, I was not Devil Hunter yet who ever created that account logged in through a proxy server in Iran and conveniently logged in on my IP only once mind you, just enough to leave that little evidence to suggest that it was me, convenient don't you think ?

2011 article suggesting IP spoofing can be achieved.

http://blog.c22.cc/2011/04/22/surveymonkey-ip-spoofing/
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #25: Aug 29, 2011 01:15:15 am
      Well, I'd say you can because my IP was spoofed, I was not Devil Hunter yet who ever created that account logged in through a proxy server in Iran and conveniently logged in on my IP only once mind you, just enough to leave that little evidence to suggest that it was me, convenient don't you think ?

No, except for you.

I think that you tried to hide behind a proxy, then logged in as (whoever) and deliberately posted in a mac red style to try and point the blame in his direction.

Then when your poxy proxy got caught you made up a story about someone "spoofing" your IP.

It's a big load of bullshit, and you know it.

That's why you doth protest too much and the reason you made this thread, and also the reason you are accusing mac red of being a "spoofer"

How long did it take you to find that article?
      Did you actually read it?
      I suggest you read it again.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #26: Aug 29, 2011 01:22:09 am
      Not at all Kenny, if it was me I'd have said F**k it and created an account on Rawk or This is Anfield.

Why would I create an account to be Mac_Red ?, quite frankly I'm not that sad and plus I was away on holiday for two weeks whilst Devil Hunter was posting.

I know who it was and he's pretty much confirmed it was him tonight.

Apparently its pretty easy to trace a spoofed IP packet so if JD can work it out, he can see and prove it was a spoofed IP packet, then that will clear me of any wrong doing.

And of course I'm going to protest, I've just been banned for almost two months one ban granted, I was baiting Mac_Red, the second was not me at all and I'm pissed off that some w**ker on this forum has spoofed my IP, possibly compromised my own computer, shall I just be content about that and pretend it never happened ?

P.S doesn't matter if I read the article to be honest, it may aswell be written in ancient sumerian to me, I don't understand it all to be honest.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #27: Aug 29, 2011 01:26:25 am
      Not at all Kenny, if it was me I'd have said F**k it and created an account on Rawk or This is Anfield.

Why would I create an account to be Mac_Red ?, quite frankly I'm not that sad and plus I was away on holiday for two weeks whilst Devil Hunter was posting.

I know who it was and he's pretty much confirmed it was him tonight.

Apparently its pretty easy to trace a spoofed IP packet so if JD can work it out, he can see and prove it was a spoofed IP packet, then that will clear me of any wrong doing.

And of course I'm going to protest, I've just been banned for almost two months one ban granted, I was baiting Mac_Red, the second was not me at all and I'm pissed off that some w**ker on this forum has spoofed my IP, possibly compromised my own computer, shall I just be content about that and pretend it never happened ?

P.S doesn't matter if I read the article to be honest, it may aswell be written in ancient sumerian to me, I don't understand it all to be honest.

I have nothing further to say - you got caught rotten, and managed to wriggle out of it, for whatever reason.

Your IP couldn't be spoofed as you are trying to make out.

And while we're on the subject, why would someone spoof your IP (invade your system) and not empty your bank account?

Instead they decided to post in an LFC forum?

Bollocks.
      « Last Edit: Aug 29, 2011 01:32:35 am by KennyIsKing »
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #28: Aug 29, 2011 01:32:06 am
      I have nothing further to say - you got caught rotten, and managed to wriggle out of it, for whatever reason.

Ha Ha Ha you could not be any further from the truth.

Ermm probably because they don't have my bank account details ??

And the reason they posted on a Liverpool F.C forum is because they are a user who is already a exisitng member here who was pissed because he got banned arguing on with me.

We'll see if JD manages to trace the spoofed packet, which apparently is easy to do.

I'll take my apology then if he does. ;)

KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #29: Aug 29, 2011 01:36:31 am
      Ha Ha Ha you could not be any further from the truth.

We'll see if JD manages to trace the spoofed packet, which apparently is easy to do.

I'll take my apology then if he does. ;)

It wasn't a "packet" it was a series of log-ins, day after day from the same IP.

It doesn't add up - the only way that happened is if someone hijacked your system, and if they did that, they wouldn't post on an LFC forum, they would keep quiet and empty your bank.

I call foul, and the smell of bullshit is overwhelming.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #30: Aug 29, 2011 01:39:18 am
      It wasn't a "packet" it was a series of log-ins, day after day from the same IP.

It wasn't that I suggest you ask JD.

They logged in via a proxy server based in Iran every log in, barring one conveniently enough, teh one they did log in without a proxy server showed my IP, although when JD showed me the screen shot It did not fully match my IP, but he explained it at the time, can't remember what he said to be honest.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #31: Aug 29, 2011 01:41:19 am
      It wasn't that I suggest you ask JD.

They logged in via a proxy server based in Iran every log in, barring one conveniently enough, teh one they did log in without a proxy server showed my IP, although when JD showed me the screen shot It did not fully match my IP, but he explained it at the time, can't remember what he said to be honest.

Oh my god!

It didn't "fully" match your IP?

A proxy in Iran?

This just gets better and better.

You tried to be clever and fu**ed up - just admit it.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #32: Aug 29, 2011 01:42:25 am

I don't want to get too involved here but its been well over 2 weeks since your account got "ip spoofed" and if it's "easy" to find the perpetrator then why hasn't he found it.

Innocent till proven guilty. Should be a taken in by both KiK and RLB,

KiK for accusing RLB blood for creating a proxy and not having any evidence or proof to back it up.

And RLB for accusing mac_red who you blame without any evidence or proof to back it up.

Both are making wild claims which is simply theories or guesswork.

RedLFCBlood
      Reply #33: Aug 29, 2011 01:47:08 am

You tried to be clever and fu**ed up - just admit it.

Ermm no because I never and JD can prove this, so I'll leave it to him to sort out and like I said if he does, I'll take my apology off you then.

Both are making wild claims which is simply theories or guesswork. [/b]

I know who it was mate he's pretty much confirmed tonight.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #34: Aug 29, 2011 01:48:56 am
      I don't want to get too involved here but its been well over 2 weeks since your account got "ip spoofed" and if it's "easy" to find the perpetrator then why hasn't he found it.

Because there is no "perpetrator " other than the person making up fairy stories.

What he is trying to say is barely possible, and even less feasible.

As I am typing this, I have my PC engineer/programmer brother sitting next to me, and he is pissing himself laughing.

None of it adds up, and it's an excuse because he got caught.
      lfc_ynwa
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #35: Aug 29, 2011 01:51:19 am
      I know who it was mate he's pretty much confirmed tonight.

I know that you think the perpetrator is "mac_red", but where has he confirmed this mate?

If he's confirmed it then he should be severely punished..

Because there is no "perpetrator " other than the person making up fairy stories.

As I am typing this, I have my PC engineer/programmer brother sitting next to me, and he is pissing himself laughing.

Not saying your wrong mate. If what your brother is saying is factually correct and can be backed up by not finding "ip spoofs" or whatever they are on the server, then it looks likely, that your theory may have substance.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #36: Aug 29, 2011 01:51:31 am
      You'd better do some rodent hunting Blood, because it's clear you have a RAT.

Remote
      Administrative
      Tool

Get on that.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,927 posts | 823 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #37: Aug 29, 2011 01:52:29 am

You don't know anything for definite, so just leave it at that.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #38: Aug 29, 2011 01:55:49 am

You can only get caught if you done it, do you think if JD believed with %100 conviction I'd done it, I'd be typing now ?

I've talked with JD regarding the Devil Hunter issue and if JD believed it was me, I wouldn't be here simples.

Liek I said if JD can get to teh bottom of this then you and your computer programmer engineer will be proved wrong.

You'd better do some rodent hunting Blood, because it's clear you have a RAT.

Remote
      Administrative
      Tool

Get on that.

Give me a clue Res, do I google it, is it a download ?
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #39: Aug 29, 2011 01:59:34 am
      Google "RAT hacking".

An exe that can be incorporated into javascript (mainly). Once you click the "allow" to run the javascript, it automatically makes you a victim.

RAT admins tend to take control of your computer whilst you're unaware, and do stuff you wouldn't normally do. Can even hijack your PC completely and lock you out, and send you system messages.
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #40: Aug 29, 2011 02:09:51 am
      I know that you think the perpetrator is "mac_red", but where has he confirmed this mate?

If he's confirmed it then he should be severely punished..

Not saying your wrong mate. If what your brother is saying is factually correct and can be backed up by not finding "ip spoofs" or whatever they are on the server, then it looks likely, that your theory may have substance.

He hasn't confirmed it, and he never will.

Nonetheless, ask the following questions:

1) Why would someone perform a time consuming task, just to post on an LFC forum?

2) Why would someone take over a single PC and not the whole network?

3) If they were that good, they could have quite easily hacked the site, why didn't they?

4) Each instance is from a proxy in Iran, so the idiot hasn't even used a proper blocker/proxy because these change IP very often, if it was an expert (and it takes one to "spoof" an IP ) he/she would have bounced the IP all round the area, at least - why didn't this happen?

5) What makes his PC so interesting that a hacker would waste his time and effort getting into it?

None of it adds up - it's a load of old pony.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #41: Aug 29, 2011 02:13:23 am
      Google "RAT hacking".

An exe that can be incorporated into javascript (mainly). Once you click the "allow" to run the javascript, it automatically makes you a victim.

RAT admins tend to take control of your computer whilst you're unaware, and do stuff you wouldn't normally do. Can even hijack your PC completely and lock you out, and send you system messages.

Surely RLB would have to have received an e-mail with attachment from the culprit for this to even be possible?
      KennyIsKing
      • Banned

• 4,628 posts | 129 
      Reply #42: Aug 29, 2011 02:16:10 am
      Surely RLB would have to have received an e-mail with attachment from the culprit for this to even be possible?

Even then, bog standard anti-virus and firewall would block it out.
      Reslivo
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,490 posts | 521 
      Reply #43: Aug 29, 2011 02:17:38 am

No, like I said, it could be implemented by Javascript.

When you go onto a website with a Javascript client, it asks if you will allow it permission to cache information.

If you answer yes, it stores the information on the computer. The information can even be an *.exe file, which would be used as the remote admin tool.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,927 posts | 823 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #44: Aug 29, 2011 02:18:27 am
      No, like I said, it could be implemented by Javascript.

When you go onto a website with a Javascript client, it asks if you will allow it permission to cache information.

If you answer yes, it stores the information on the computer. The information can even be an *.exe file, which would be used as the remote admin tool.

So hypothetically while logging on to this very site could the pop up appear?
      Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #45: Aug 29, 2011 02:19:23 am
      Ever thought that maybe someone else just used your PC RedBlood? Or does the whole proxy thing rule that out?

Quick Reply