Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 6th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W8 D1 L6

Bolton 3 - 1 Liverpool post match anger

Read 69100 times
      Cad1875
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 635 posts | 59 
      Re: Bolton 3 - 1 Liverpool post match anger
      Reply #966: Jan 22, 2012 10:05:13 am
      That was dire yesterday embarrassing to tell  the truth , Im expecting a buy or 3 in the transfer window

YNWA
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,464 posts | 4591 
      Reply #967: Jan 22, 2012 10:14:50 am
      Wouldn't waste the f**king brain cells thinking about that side of it Shabs.
      Hodgson is where he should be - far away from LFC and unable to affect it in anyway as are the trolls who think he has any relevance to this club. 

There are some out there stuey who would twist such words for an agenda against the king.
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #968: Jan 22, 2012 10:16:14 am
      With  performances like that  , (really hope we will not  see  again) I don't see us in the top 4 position

In the pre-match thread I said that this is a massive week for LFC== Bolton-city-mancs
       the first was an awful performance, lets hope the lads in the squad step up thier passion and give us  2 great performances

YNWA
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #969: Jan 22, 2012 10:19:42 am
      You know the hodgson loving brigade will love this sentence,he got 6 months if that  ;D

Roy should never have been at the club, it's a period of the club that needs forgetting.

But me personally I always supported him while he was here.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #970: Jan 22, 2012 10:27:25 am
      No, no manager is above critism but the Liverpool way involves patience and not knee jerking at a bad performance here and there. And not castigating a manager who has only been in charge for 12 months.

To be fair, due to the fact there was decent money spent on players who arent doing there jobs, lacking effort, being played out of positon and our current run of 'form' in the league etc I can put up with people expressing there opinions on KK and they are entitled to them - in fact I think some are a little unfairly treated and their arguments thrown out without debate because of the fact they dare to criticise KK's managerial capabilities.

I will wait and see where we are come May.

What REALLY REALLY fucks with my head is the plastic fan. CORBALLYRED being the main one and I will take a ban/warning no problem. I would have Macedonian Red above you every F***ing day of the week. You take a guess at who is going to be sh*t in a red shirt well in advance and pray that they are sh*t and that the team play sh*t when they are in the team so you can they say 'I did say ages ago' (anybody who doesn't believe me look in his profile and at his posts).

Example: Yesterday from the whistle blowing after 90 minutes he posted 90 odd F***ing times and popped back on just after 4am this morning to finish off. NINETY!

Then go to after the Stoke game last week - lively as F**k telling the whole forum how he 'told us all ages ago' getting his name all over the post matcher.

Then go back to the 11th January, Carling Cup Semi-final (1st leg), at the Etihad, we go and do City 1 nil. Two F***ing posts regarding that win. TWO!!!

It's there for you all to see.

You are a F***ing fake lad and this club does not need or F***ing want people like you.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #971: Jan 22, 2012 10:29:44 am
      Roy should never have been at the club, it's a period of the club that needs forgetting.

But me personally I always supported him while he was here.

Not as true for me, I gave Woy a chance, he threw that chance back at the supporters and largely because of his own actions, became a man who walked alone.  Kenny has been like day to Hodgson's night and whilst I've not agreed with all his decisions, he's done nothing to earn some of the venom I've seen posted and I still back him to the hilt.
      redman2907
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 13 
      Reply #972: Jan 22, 2012 10:37:41 am
      Im glad to see kenny come out and have a go at the players in public,very unusual for him. I can only imagine what would have got said to them behind closed doors,and rightly so to after yesterday. We need to draw a line now under yesterdays performance,hopefully it was one of them days where nothing really went right or anybody,besides bellamy played well. Most games this season we have pretty much played well and there is a big improvement under kenny. Big week for us now,hopefully a return to wembley on wednesday and then beat the mancs next saturday which will see our confidence return. The team needs us now so lets all get behind kenny and the boys 100%.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,303 posts | 2846 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #973: Jan 22, 2012 10:55:11 am
      That was quite simply disgraceful. The cheek of any man to pullon that shirt and deliver that performance.

If Kenny was serious about bringing nobody in this window, Id say he's changed his mind now

NOT GOOD ENOUGH
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #974: Jan 22, 2012 10:56:07 am
      To be fair, due to the fact there was decent money spent on players who arent doing there jobs, lacking effort, being played out of positon and our current run of 'form' in the league etc I can put up with people expressing there opinions on KK and they are entitled to them - in fact I think some are a little unfairly treated and their arguments thrown out without debate because of the fact they dare to criticise KK's managerial capabilities.

I will wait and see where we are come May.

What REALLY REALLY fucks with my head is the plastic fan. CORBALLYRED being the main one and I will take a ban/warning no problem. I would have Macedonian Red above you every f**king day of the week. You take a guess at who is going to be sh*t in a red shirt well in advance and pray that they are sh*t and that the team play sh*t when they are in the team so you can they say 'I did say ages ago' (anybody who doesn't believe me look in his profile and at his posts).

Example: Yesterday from the whistle blowing after 90 minutes he posted 90 odd f**king times and popped back on just after 4am this morning to finish off. NINETY!

Then go to after the Stoke game last week - lively as f**k telling the whole forum how he 'told us all ages ago' getting his name all over the post matcher.

Then go back to the 11th January, Carling Cup Semi-final (1st leg), at the Etihad, we go and do City 1 nil. Two f**king posts regarding that win. TWO!!!

It's there for you all to see.

You are a f**king fake lad and this club does not need or f**king want people like you.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

you are the biggest clown of a fan. Havent a F***ing clue about game but because someone talks sense which doesn't suit your superfan agenda you think u can abuse them. Your a very weak poster and that post is pathetic. I think it is fair to say at this stage i ain't guessing. Dunno what type fan u are but u are indeed clue less
      linneman
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,426 posts | 16 
      Reply #975: Jan 22, 2012 11:01:30 am
      All of you saying Adam was sh*t,  Carroll was sh*t, Downing was sh*t.  FFS! Everyone was sh*t! Stop blaming individual players cause it suits your agenda! We as a team were sh*t, not only this or that player!
      Xavier79
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 169 posts | 17 
      Reply #976: Jan 22, 2012 11:05:05 am

Could this be a cunning plan just before the City game ?

Think.

We really couldnt have been that sh*te ...could we ?

Is this Plan 47  to confuse the enemy and give them a false sense of confidence?

Could we have sacrificed three points losing the battle to win the war ?

This is the only reasonable explanation !

Don't try to fool yourself, it was a beyond bad performance by the team and nothing else.
      In a league where every game and points are capital such "strategy" would be like shooting yourself in the foot with a bazooka.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #977: Jan 22, 2012 11:12:33 am

Euro's post was tongue in cheek mate - stick around or visit more often and you'll get used to it.  ;)
      LFCexiled
      Reply #978: Jan 22, 2012 11:16:13 am
      you are the biggest clown of a fan. Havent a F***ing clue about game but because someone talks sense which doesn't suit your superfan agenda you think u can abuse them. Your a very weak poster and that post is pathetic. I think it is fair to say at this stage i ain't guessing. Dunno what type fan u are but u are indeed clue less

His point is completely valid.

Re: corballyred

I will wait and see where we are come May. Example: Yesterday from the whistle blowing after 90 minutes he posted 90 odd F***ing times and popped back on just after 4am this morning to finish off. NINETY!

Then go to after the Stoke game last week - lively as F**k telling the whole forum how he 'told us all ages ago' getting his name all over the post matcher.

Then go back to the 11th January, Carling Cup Semi-final (1st leg), at the Etihad, we go and do City 1 nil. Two F***ing posts regarding that win. TWO!!!

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

You do wallow in the misery of defeat. If the truth hurts you can't attack him for that. Take time to analyse yourself instead. It's how we improve as humans.

Oh and the team WERE sh*te yesterday and as Kenny said "If they think they can play like that for this Club then they won't be here long".
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #979: Jan 22, 2012 11:21:42 am
      To me that was actually worse than against Tottenham for the simple reason we had 11 players on the pitch, the lads need to take a look at themselves after that.

Bolton wanted it more it was as simple as that, they pressed higher and used the ball better than ourselves and regardless of opposition when you allow teams to be better than you all over the pitch then you're always going to struggle to get a result.
      KS67
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,475 posts | 463 
      Reply #980: Jan 22, 2012 11:22:42 am
      Disappointing thing from yesterday is that we conceded two goals from down the middle/midfield runners.

Certainly wouldn't have happened if Lucas was playing. We've not been punished much in terms of conceding goals like that in the last few games but we have allowed those kinds of chances. We'll hopefully see Spearing when fit.

To be honest though between Gerrard, Adam and Henderson they should have had enough sense to do it against a team that poor regardless of Jay.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #981: Jan 22, 2012 11:26:04 am
      To me that was actually worse than against Tottenham for the simple reason we had 11 players on the pitch, the lads need to take a look at themselves after that.

Bolton wanted it more it was as simple as that, they pressed higher and used the ball better than ourselves and regardless of opposition when you allow teams to be better than you all over the pitch then you're always going to struggle to get a result.

Probably the weakest performance I've seen since the days of woy. The difference between now and then is I have extreme confidence that Kenny will drag us out of it in no time.

Wednesday we'll be on our way to Wembley and then we'll spank the mancs. ;)
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #982: Jan 22, 2012 11:27:09 am
      His point is completely valid.

You do wallow in the misery of defeat. If the truth hurts you can't attack him for that. Take time to analyse yourself instead. It's how we improve as humans.

Oh and the team WERE sh*te yesterday and as Kenny said "If they think they can play like that for this Club then they won't be here long".

sorry if i dont take advice from yourself exile or what a hit hardly the most knowledgeable fans yourselves. Your another poster playing to the gallery. Weak stuff your self and what a hit and a few others should pm yourselves about what a pr**k i am make yourselves feel better. Ive supported the club for 27 years and ain't going to answer to idiot posters who question my support on a forum
      LFCexiled
      Reply #983: Jan 22, 2012 11:32:51 am
      sorry if i dont take advice from yourself exile or what a hit hardly the most knowledgeable fans yourselves. Your another poster playing to the gallery. Weak stuff your self and what a hit and a few others should pm yourselves about what a pr**k i am make yourselves feel better. Ive supported the club for 27 years and ain't going to answer to idiot posters who question my support on a forum

I haven't questioned your support or knowledge about the club at all. All I've done is highlight what's been said and even if you don't wish to admit it is, you know it's true.

A while back you went through a transition when your posts took a lighter tone and it was a breath of fresh air but for some reason you've gone back to full on misery.

I'm not having a go at you corbally, I'm just pointing it out.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,018 posts | 3955 
      Reply #984: Jan 22, 2012 11:36:54 am

Exactly Daz, Bolton were allowed to put their stamp on the game simply because we didn't. We allowed them the luxury of a tactical advantage - not too difficult when our own 'tactics' were null and void.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #985: Jan 22, 2012 11:38:16 am
      No you didn't but the post you quoted did. Ive never questioned any posters support and i think it is the lowest level of wind up but sure it was on me so no harm done. What a hit had more concerns about my posts then the performance what does that tell you.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #986: Jan 22, 2012 11:40:21 am
      It tells me to tell you's to stop arguing on about it lads.

You've all said your bits, leave it at that.

We had a bad results tensions are high, not worth getting banned or warned over really is it ?

Lets shift our focus onto the next game and a potential cup final.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #987: Jan 22, 2012 11:43:01 am
      Lets shift our focus onto the next game and a  cup final.

Word. ;)
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #988: Jan 22, 2012 11:44:20 am
      Mate im getting sick of the cheap shots from posters like what a hit. Some posters are more concerned with what other posters say then what happens on the pitch. What a hit is a prime example of that.

Quick Reply