Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 7th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W8 D1 L6

Picture evidence that Suarez DID offer to shake Evra's hand

Read 26421 times
      Reprobate
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,055 posts | 436 
      • Avatar by Kitster29@Deviantart.com
      Re: Picture evidence that Suarez DID offer to shake Evra's hand
      Reply #23: Feb 11, 2012 09:02:45 pm
      Suarez's message on twitter is clear (to me anyway) that something is amiss. Couple it with the images above and it seems that Luis was going to shake his hand but Evra tried to wind him up. Also take into account Kenny's post match comments that he did think Suarez shook his hand and it seems that Evra has instigated another "event".  Why would Kenny act surprised when the reporter said Luis refused to shake Evra's hand?
      Kenny's comments were nothing more than the usual 'I didn't see the incident' line.
      I often get accused of being blinkered our rose-tinted when it comes to Liverpool because I defend the club and it's players to the hilt but regardless of what Suarez or anyone else says about the 'incident' now, he did not want to shake Evra's hand and I pray that none of the people I have defended Suarez to in the past see this thread because they would laugh their bollocks of at the denial on show.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,357 posts | 6398 
      Reply #24: Feb 11, 2012 09:03:45 pm
      Why the f**k would he want to shake that lads hand for, if there is a more horrible c**t in football then Evra I dont know him

I don't think he'd "want" to shake his hand....I think he probably was going to do it just to try and put it behind himself and the club. I think Suarez was probably attempting to be the bigger man but Evra as always tried to drag him through the mud. Just my opinion. I have no ill will towards Suarez for the incident either way. It does seem odd how the whole thing transpired because it seems like Kenny really thought that Suarez had shook his hand...as if they had discussed it and it had maybe been agreed upon that he was going to do it. If that is the case I find it hard to believe Suarez would have changed course unless it seemed apparent (which maybe it did to him) that Evra wasn't going to shake either.

As for Rio and Welbeck...absolutely no class as they had nothing it in either way. I don't think anyone should shake Ferdinand's hand as he's no saint for things he's done.

I like what someone else said...why shake hands prior anyway, just go out, have the captain's shake and get on with it.
      MiciG91
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,664 posts | 38 
      Reply #25: Feb 11, 2012 09:04:05 pm
      This thread is embarrassing.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,262 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #26: Feb 11, 2012 09:04:38 pm
      The only thing Suarez should have shook of Evra's, is his stringy neck
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,408 posts | 2827 
      Reply #27: Feb 11, 2012 09:06:05 pm
      I am interested into knowing what was behind Suarez saying that things weren't what what they seemed.

Don't think it was the hand shake, maybe something was said in the tunnel?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,357 posts | 6398 
      Reply #28: Feb 11, 2012 09:07:01 pm
      Kenny's comments were nothing more than the usual 'I didn't see the incident' line.
      I often get accused of being blinkered our rose-tinted when it comes to Liverpool because I defend the club and it's players to the hilt but regardless of what Suarez or anyone else says about the 'incident' now, he did not want to shake Evra's hand and I pray that none of the people I have defended Suarez to in the past see this thread because they would laugh their bollocks of at the denial on show.

Not really any denial on my part. Just saying that sometimes after the fact you see evidence that makes you question whether you have all of the facts and maybe something isn't quite as it seems. I support Suarez regardless. I can understand his reasoning if he didn't shake hands (Evra is a pr**k and cost him 8 games for lying) and if he was going to I can understand why he would (thinking he would stay above the fray and move on).
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #29: Feb 11, 2012 09:10:23 pm
      In my opinion neither player wanted to shake hands but the media will say it was Suarez that F***ing ape from the Guardian has wrote a F***ing disgraceful article
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,357 posts | 6398 
      Reply #30: Feb 11, 2012 09:11:48 pm
      Wouldn't be the first time someone's been embarrassed of me :D
      fields of anny rd
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,663 posts | 1961 
      Reply #31: Feb 11, 2012 09:15:50 pm
      Lets face it neither wanted to shake hands, and neither made any attempt to.

Not sure what Evra was doing all day tbh. Seemed to be in a world of his own. Shame we didn't manage to isolate him more cos he's sh*t at the best of times.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,357 posts | 6398 
      Reply #32: Feb 11, 2012 09:17:06 pm
      Lets face it neither wanted to shake hands, and netiher made any attempt to.

Not sure what Evra was doing all day tbh. Seemed to be in a world of his own. Shame we didn't manage to isolate him more cos he's sh*t at the best of times.

That's what I found funny about his antics at the end. He contributed zero at all to the win and yet he's parading around like he scored the winning goal. That's why it was easy to see his gloating was all in an attempt to wind up Suarez and probably the rest of our guys.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,821 posts | 6771 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #33: Feb 11, 2012 09:18:41 pm
      Evra's a lying c**t.

Commentator said at half time that Evra approached Suarez before the game.

The c**t I thought at the time must have felt really guilty about Suarez having to miss 8 games and his name being dragged through the mud. I feel totally different now after seeing that Luis actually did put his hand out to Evra.  Look at Evra's eye position, no eye contact, knowing that he was as guilty as sin. c**t.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,262 posts | 927 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #34: Feb 11, 2012 09:18:51 pm
      Lets face it neither wanted to shake hands, and neither made any attempt to.

Spot on, but today we were incapable of isolating anyone!. :mad: :mad: :mad:
      KOPMKD
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 129 posts |
      Reply #35: Feb 11, 2012 09:20:59 pm
      Suarez DID NOT offer to hand shake with that piece of sh*t...and I'm glad he didn't!And what about the end of the match,when Evra was "celebrating" the win jumping around Suarez like a retarded monkey?He was definetly looking for trouble,and if Dan Agger was closer to him that moment,he would definetly get trouble!
      EdCampion
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #36: Feb 11, 2012 09:22:32 pm
      Not really any denial on my part. Just saying that sometimes after the fact you see evidence that makes you question whether you have all of the facts and maybe something isn't quite as it seems. I support Suarez regardless. I can understand his reasoning if he didn't shake hands (Evra is a pr**k and cost him 8 games for lying) and if he was going to I can understand why he would (thinking he would stay above the fray and move on).

United fan...not quite in peace.

Suarez was found to be unreliable, the board found his evidence incredible. He is the liar. This is a player who deliberately saved the ball during the world cup, and who bites opposition team members. He himself has said that his girlfriend wouldn't stay with him if he behaved off the pitch, as he does on it. This is not a guy who is worthy of such love. Especially from a club which practically invented how clubs should be run.  His behavior, and Dalglish's is ruining a great club's reputation.

This is not a conspiracy to defraud Liverpool. Any one who says so is a member of the tinfoil hat brigade. Suarez was immensely childish, this poisnous rubbish about Evra not wanting to shake hands is crap. This would all be over is Suarez could have  been a decent professional for 2 seconds, but he couldnt. Rio'd behaviour is totally understandable.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #37: Feb 11, 2012 09:28:00 pm
      I noticed on the video that Evra keeps his hand up whilst shaking hands with the players prior to Suarez. Then he drops the hand just before Suarez gets there, probably waiting to see what Suarez will do. Suarez has his hand there but Evra is hesitant to greet it so Suarez moves on. This all happens in a second. Evra acts outraged when really he's at fault too. Suarez could of paused to make sure they shook by why should he shake hands with a man that has tried to destroy his reputation with fabricated lies and exaggerated claims

That's the way I see it.  He's been devious hasn't he.  By dropping his hand slightly so it looks like Luis has rejected his hand - then hey presto - the over dramatic grabbing of Luis's arm, I mean if that wasn't inflammatory........

But if boring Gary Linekar reckons it's an optical illusion then who I am to question that.  Gary is obviously expert in the field of illusions and the fact that Evra lowers his hand noticeably when Luis gets to him is of no importance.

But whatever, I'm glad he didn't shake his hand.  He's a piece of work.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #38: Feb 11, 2012 09:28:34 pm
      When the whole Blatter incident cropped up the media jumped on it basically deeming a handshake to be an empty gesture and solved nothing. And here we are today and it's become of paramount importance (according to one capable of causing riots)....I don't want to live on this planet anymore
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #39: Feb 11, 2012 09:28:50 pm
      First post, so go easy ;D

In my opinion it's a storm in a teacup, that is being blown out of all proportion by the media (especially sky) to sell copy, whether that copy be more viewers, more papers etc etc.

Let's face it, the murdoch empire have had it in for us since we boycotted "britains best selling daily" and even the times have not been above it with that tw*t barclay stirring the sh*t as much as he can. I was never as glad as when I heard that pr**k got downsized (or sacked to you and me)

The rest of the media take their lead from sly sports, mostly because they are lazy fuckers without the nous to investigate matters for themselves. It's like "Oh look, there's a bandwagon, let's jump on it"

My answer would be to ban ANY murdoch associated media from press conferences, and Anfield.

I mean, F**k them, they need us more than we need them.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #40: Feb 11, 2012 09:36:59 pm
      tomorrows headlines.

corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #41: Feb 11, 2012 09:39:05 pm
      Ha ha, if we kicked him out id have to question am I following the right club
      Red5man
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,616 posts | 76 
      Reply #42: Feb 11, 2012 09:43:37 pm
      Comical that
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #43: Feb 11, 2012 09:45:13 pm
      I aint surprised by anything the national press comes up with, they told us Roy Hodgson was a great manager
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,483 posts | 343 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #44: Feb 11, 2012 09:49:22 pm
      Who the F**k cares? They didn't shake hands, move on nothing to see here. If I was Suarez I wouldn't have shook Mr. Evras hand either.
      neilo
      • Forum Peter Beardsley

• 182 posts |
      Reply #45: Feb 11, 2012 09:53:16 pm
      I wouldn't have shook his hand either infact I find his self control remarkable as I would have shook the sh*t house by his throat c**t.

Quick Reply