Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Luis Suarez: I'm sorry

Read 49120 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Re: Luis Suarez: I'm sorry
      Reply #391: Feb 14, 2012 08:14:52 pm
      I agree his remarks about saying  Suarez should never play again are below the belt. When Cantona did his Kung Foo Kick i was surprised he kicked a ball again in England. He served his ban...(( quite rightly ))...
       Don't get me wrong i'm glad he did cos he went on to be a legend.
       Well Suarez can do the same thing. He's got what it takes to be special at LFC. He just has to keep his slate clean now. With the supporters behind him all the way he can come through it.

And what was Ferguson's stance on Schmiechel racially abusing Ian Wright.

He said F**k ALL!
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,628 posts | 7146 
      Reply #392: Feb 14, 2012 09:03:42 pm
      Ferguson dosen't say anything without a barb attached to it and has done for 20 years or more he is a loathesome man a hypocrit of the highest order.
      I dont like him commenting on our club he had already made remarks about us beofre the kick off so he has for me done far more damage than Luis because their is real hatred now for UTD and the atmosphere at Anfield next season will  be very very nasty we have long memories.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,034 posts | 3961 
      Reply #393: Feb 14, 2012 09:18:33 pm
      We just need to get back to football shabs.  :-\
      There's not much chance of that Keith when your manager takes every opportunity to persue what seems like a personal campaign against LFC using tactics that are not remotely connected with the beautiful game.
      It seems as though he is resigned to the fact that in footballing sense he cannot better LFC in a true sporting context.
      roevalleyred
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #394: Feb 14, 2012 10:00:35 pm
      And what was Ferguson's stance on Schmiechel racially abusing Ian Wright.

He said F**k ALL!

He actually siad it was a slur on a great club, a world institution....therefore cant be true i suppose, he also said schmeichel had met south africans, therefore wasn't a racist.  A slur is exactly what the hypocrite is doing now, venting his hatred of LFC, personally i think this goes back to his aberdeen team being demolished by liverpool, he is casting a slur on a better worlwide institution, a slur that could seriously harm liverpools financial status in sponsorship partners.  This could cost the club multi millions and destroy their onfield ability for years to come...at least thats what alex is trying to do, as ever he does't want to try and win fair, he always wants an advantage...the most vile loathsome creature in football, ever. 

I agree with all who think that suarez didnt want to shake and shouldnt have, i also agree that evra deliberately dropped his hand and manipulated this situation as thats his treacherous nature. what a pose straight into the camera?  It looks like a setup and it seems Suarez was forced to drop the appeal simply because of the possible financial implications for the club.  Suarez should fight on and the club should back him, john henry should personally tell alex and utd to mind their own F***ing business as they are hypocrites of the highest order. Look at the evidence on this thread, carrol and scholes dont shake, kung fu cantona, keane wants to destroy players, giggs and his brothers wife, rooney and pros, ferdinand and no drug test, all fine by fergie but liverpool are a disgrace? This isnt paranoia as some rival fans have suggested on here, all this evidence points to the fact that alex wants to destroy liverpool completely.  The impact of all this is that he may very well have destroyed suarez, we can only hope he doesnt let this effect him.

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,372 posts | 1540 
      Reply #395: Feb 14, 2012 10:57:42 pm
      Ferguson only suggested we should sell Louis because the old c**t want's to sign him. Louis said sorry due to the politics of the situation. His only mistake was not confiding in Kenny that he wasn't going to shake. After the blatant lies Evra told, to stain Louis' reutation, if it were me, he would have got a size 10 straight in the bollocks and I would have gladly sat out the rest of the season for it. Evra has done more damage to the raceism situation than anyone if foootball. Do the powers that be (F.A.) really think that people on the street just assume everything they say is gospel. I haven't met anyone yet, even mancs who don't think evra is a liar and fergie a tw*t. Everyone seems to be reading between the lines and realising that the F.A. are all sucking up to Fergie and all that does is increase the hatred ten fold. Give them enough rope as they say. Jeeezzzz, with the hang ups that bloke has got about L.F.C. does he ever sleep at night ?   
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #396: Feb 14, 2012 11:23:14 pm
        A half dropped hand ,would anyone shake it ? I know i wouldn"t . Suarez is a young man of 25 ,still immature in life he still feels aggrieved by Evra"s lies and exaggerations. Suarez did leave Kenny down but i"m sure that when he met Evras half dropped hand his emotions took over and probably said to himself that he wouldn"t humiliate himself by outstretching his hand more than he should, for all he knew Evra could have rejected his hand.Yet it was alright for Wayne bridge to refuse the hand  of John Terry ,what about Rio Ferdinand"s refusal to shake Luiz hand, it"s time to finish the handshakes ,it"s all F.A bullshit.
      « Last Edit: Feb 14, 2012 11:43:23 pm by bigears »
      lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #397: Feb 14, 2012 11:27:56 pm
      Suarez is a young man of 22 ,still immature in life

Luis Suarez is 25 mate.
      bigears

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #398: Feb 14, 2012 11:42:29 pm
      My mistake  :-[ will rectify.He"s still young at 25,a lot younger than me anyhow. :)
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #399: Feb 15, 2012 08:15:26 am
      If he agreed to shake hands, but didn't then he has made everyone look stupid.

We knew Suarez would be hard work when we signed him, so I don't see all the fuss.

We'd be stupid to sell him, but he deserves the bollocking from the club fully.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,034 posts | 3961 
      Reply #400: Feb 15, 2012 09:04:16 am
      Once again the cultural implications of the situation are overlooked.
      Not foregoing the fact that Luis is no doubt puzzled and mightily aggrieved at being demonised for using an acceptable if informal term in his own country, he is now asked to shake hands - a gesture of friendship and concilliation, with his tormenter.
      Now while it is accepted on the football field as procedure, or a gesture the ritual handshake and it's honourable connotations are long since forgotten about and the pledge of 'my hand is my honour' is frankly laughable.
      In a Latin cultural context the shaking of hands would have a more profound personal comment and reflect mutual respect and honour, a contradiction of the pre - game ritual that takes place before tossing the coin.
      Suarez and Evra are both of Latin extraction and both uderstand the ramifications of the handshake, Evra would know he has behaved dishonourably but is being coached by the arl tw*t in the finer points of lying and deceit, the structure of bullshit that it is has no foundation and will not stand the test of time. 
      CORNISH
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #401: Feb 15, 2012 09:09:51 am
      slightly OT.

will ajax fans give evra the abuse he rightly deserves???
      CORNISH
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #402: Feb 15, 2012 09:20:19 am
      The manager of the club is a duplicitous, devious, underhanded C**t.

Surprise, surprise he finds the exact same qualities in a player and names him captain C**t.

Narcissistic old C**t.

Shadowing them two Cu*ts and writing words of lyrical poison whilst kissing their arses are a flock of Cu*ts who hide under the cloak of 'journalism'.

The lot of them make me sick, Cu*ts.

thats what  annoys me about some LFC fans.  they  beat  about the bush too much. come on mate tell it as it is, dont pussy  foot around.

;D
      well said mate.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,034 posts | 3961 
      Reply #403: Feb 15, 2012 10:26:40 am
      slightly OT.

will ajax fans give evra the abuse he rightly deserves???
      None of that post was slightly anything, it was accurate comment on social and cutural anomilies.
      There is every chance that the liar Evra will get loads at Ajax, not only for his deceit but the affection and respect they will hold for Luis.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #404: Feb 15, 2012 10:29:38 am
      Look lets be honest here regarding the handshake.

Yes Luis fu**ed up, if he said he was going to shake his hand he should have.

But here is where the club fu**ed up.

They know Luis has a volatile personality and acts purely on emotion.

The club should never have released to the press that Suarez was going to shake Evra's hand to the press.

That was a massive PR F**k up and bad managment by the club.

They should have issued a statement stating it was Luis's choice when faced with Evra on the day and what ever decision Luis took the club would support that decision as Luis feel's the allegations labelled against him and the subsequent hearing and verdict were unfair and unjust.

Alternatively they should had asked for the handshake to be cancelled for that match.

Again it all comes down to the poor management of the situation by the club.

You can't control a players like Suarez when you do or try to, you take something away from their game.

Suarez shares similar personality traits to the likes of Cantona, DiCanio and Ginola to name but a few, with these kind of players, their madness is part & parcel of their genius.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #405: Feb 15, 2012 10:45:46 am
      This is from Marca, its google translated so may not make perfect perfect sense, but it sheds some light on the hand shake and what happened down the tunnel.

Evra Luis Suarez tried to attack the rest

Marca

"Good thing you grabbed from several, if not, eat it," says a source

"Lucho" was going to shake hands, but noted that French relaxing the arm to see

The controversy between Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra, the Uruguayan no shook hands in the initial bow of United-Liverpool-is a new derivative. Sources close to the player were surprised greeting Lucho's not because he had committed with his family to greet the French "not to feed more critical."

But what happened at the end? Why was not that handshake? Suarez was badly burned with the Frenchman. Cree that cold, broke the codes of the players, what happens in the field, there is, and accused the Uruguayan racist when no camera proves nothing. But hairs to sea, I was going to say hello.

Evra was waving, hand up, the Reds players. When Suarez came, I reached down and pulled reluctantly, to which Louis in an error which he himself later acknowledged, denied the greeting. "I swear by my daughter the most sacred person to Luis, who was going to shake hands," he confided to his intimates.

What happened at halftime?
      English and French press since the incident occurred between the two, back in October, is demonizing Suarez, accusing him of racism everywhere. There is a detail that reveals MARCA.com today, you can change the overall look of the story.

According to a witness consulted by this newspaper, once finished the first part, and in the tunnel, Evra went running to where I was and tried to attack him Lucho in the back. "Fortunately, Skrtel, Agger and Kuyt grabbed him, otherwise he eats," says the source MARCA.com. One detail that has been ignored in England, where Evra is treated as a saint, although late in the game, with victory in his pocket, tried to provoke the Uruguayan jumping for joy on his face. Suarez entered the provocation.

That said, the Uruguayan wants to forget everything, and already apologized on Sunday - "sorry, it was a mistake and regret," he said in a statement. The Liverpool admitted that mistake and then the United pacified. But according to today unveils MARCA.com, Evra did not act like a saint.

A witness for Marca ?

Enrique or Reina ?
      PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #406: Feb 15, 2012 10:58:04 am
      Probably Enrique Daz. It's a Madrid based newspaper and Enrique is from Valencia, which isn't far from the capital.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #407: Feb 15, 2012 11:00:33 am
      Probably Enrique Daz. It's a Madrid based newspaper and Enrique is from Valencia, which isn't far from the capital.

Makes you think doesn't it Evra tries to physically attack Suarez and not a word is being muttered about Saint Patrice, infact the press are trying to paint the picture that De Gea was spat at.

Agenda's in the media have been made totally transparent by this, even more so when you consider Sky mentioned twice during the half time interval that it was caused by Evra trying to confriont Suarez.
      Adryan
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,704 posts | 378 
      • Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool Red.
      Reply #408: Feb 15, 2012 11:02:41 am
      What it has come to now, is all done by the media.

There was no need for them to blow the whole incident of the alleged racism and handshake out of proportion.

If anything happens to Luis Suarez (he wants to leave or whatever), it's all because of the media, the FA and the Mancs winding him up even more. Damage has already been done, he's already sufferred enough, they've ruined his reputation and now they want to character assassinate him. It can't be undone.
      PepeReina25
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,400 posts |
      Reply #409: Feb 15, 2012 11:03:18 am
      Makes you think doesn't it Evra tries to physically attack Suarez and not a word is being muttered about Saint Patrice, infact the press are trying to paint the picture that De Gea was spat at.

Agenda's in the media have been made totally transparent by this, even more so when you consider Sky mentioned twice during the half time interval that it was caused by Evra trying to confriont Suarez.
      The foreign based journo's have been far more fair on the matter. Remember reading a Dutch article I think criticizing the original report. Just shows how sh*t the media is over here.
      emsy28
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 545 posts | 12 
      Reply #410: Feb 15, 2012 11:07:50 am
      Struggling to understand most of that to be honest, got the main point but we all know everyone else will ignore this.

Evra not in the squad for Ajax game....Wonder why!?
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,034 posts | 3961 
      Reply #411: Feb 15, 2012 11:15:51 am
      The foreign based journo's have been far more fair on the matter. Remember reading a Dutch article I think criticizing the original report. Just shows how sh*t the media is over here.
      Goes without saying the foriegn press present a fairer comment on the situation, there is no agenda, no corrupt ruling authority who have board members with vested interests and no one writing the stuff who has anything to gain by falsifying events.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,181 posts | 2752 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #412: Feb 15, 2012 11:44:36 am
      I don't think Suarez will leave for a second...(( he might be pushed out from the powers that be ))... he loves Liverpool and their fans and feels he still has plenty to prove. I don't think we've seen best of him yet. With so many shots on target and missed its surely only a matter of time  before he knocks them in on a regular basis. Just hope the c**t doesn't do it against us though.   ;D
      CORNISH
      • Forum David Johnson

• 234 posts |
      Reply #413: Feb 15, 2012 11:53:19 am
      evra not playing against  ajax!!!! is the poor ickle mite poorly.................. ....

will he be playing for his country  against uruguay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      i dont think so. they will cripple him and not even blink if he does and he knows it. he will cry  off.

Quick Reply