Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

Liverpool v Everton: FA Cup Semi Final Ticket Info KO 12.30pm

Read 14545 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Liverpool v Everton: FA Cup Semi Final Ticket Info KO 12.30pm
      Mar 26, 2012 02:44:02 pm
      Long story short.

ST holders with 3 or 4 FA Cup credits. Guaranteed.
      Members/Fancards with 4 FA Cup credits. Guaranteed.

Rest of people with credits. Ballot.

Liverpool have announced ticket details and selling arrangements for the FA Cup semi-final.

Liverpool v Everton / Sunderland
      To be played at Wembley Stadium, London
      On Saturday 14 April 2012
      Kick-Off - TO BE CONFIRMED

Liverpool Football Club has received an allocation of 31,871 tickets for this ALL ticket fixture.

Within the allocation of tickets received approximately 12% of the adult tickets are priced at £60, 41% are priced at £50, 31% are priced at £40 and 16% are priced at £30.

A £10 concession off each price will be available to juniors aged 16 years and under and over 65s

The club will organise the sale to ensure that tickets at each price point will be available at each stage of the sale; please note that tickets are available on first come first serve basis and we cannot guarantee that the price of ticket that you wish to purchase will be available.

We have also received an allocation of 100 Wheelchair disabled tickets priced at £30 together with 100 Personal Assistant free of charge.

Our Official Travel Partner, Thomas Cook Sport is offering travel packages for the FA Cup semi-final. Return coach travel from Anfield to Wembley start from £37 per person and return train travel from Liverpool Lime Street to London Euston plus an underground travel card from £75 per person.

To book please click here or call 0844 800 9900.

Sale dates are as follows

ALL Priority Rights Holders: Wednesday 28th March 2012

Season Ticket Holders who have recorded 4 FA Cup matches on their customer record during season 2011/2012: Thursday 29th March 2012 until Friday 30th March 2012
      (Supporters in this group are guaranteed a ticket)

Members & Fan Card Holders who have recorded 4 FA Cup matches on their customer record during season 2011/2012: Monday 2nd April 2012 

Season Ticket Holders who have recorded 3 FA Cup matches on their customer record during season 2011/2012: Tuesday 3rd April 2012

Ballot details

The club will run a ballot should any tickets remain after the above sales have taken place.

The following groups of supporters will be required to enter their details for the ballot:

1. Members and Fan Card Holders who have recorded 3 FA Cup matches on their customer record during season 2011/2012

2. Season Ticket Holders who have recorded 2 FA Cup matches on their customer record during season 2011/2012

3. Members and Fan Card Holders who have recorded 2 FA Cup matches on their customer record during season 2011/2012

4. Season Ticket Holders who have recorded 1 FA Cup match on their customer record during season 2011/2012

5. Members and Fan Card Holders who have recorded 1 FA Cup match on their customer record during season 2011/2012

Any ballot required will be independently run by the Electoral Reform Service.

The ballot will only be run if we cannot satisfy all supporters in the next available group, so for example if after the initial sales we can provide tickets for all Members and Fan Card holders with 3 games then we will and if needed the ballot will be run for ST holders with 2 games in order to sell out.

In this example only ST holders with 2 games will be balloted, Members with 2 games, ST Holders with 1 game and Members with 1 game will not be included as we will not be able to satisfy their ticket requests.

You will be required to register your interest in purchasing a ticket between 1pm on Tuesday 27th March and 5pm on Friday 30th March

Supporters who register their details in order to apply for a ticket via the ballot will be notified via email if they have been successful by Wednesday 4th April 2012. Supporters who entered the ballot will also be able to check their status via www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets.

Selling Arrangements

ALL successful Ballot Holders: Thursday 5th April 2012

All the above sales are subject to availability and while stocks last.

Selling Arrangements for Priority Rights Holders

The allocation and selling arrangements for ALL Priority Rights Holders are as follows;

On holding     

1 Priority Right: 1 stand ticket
      2 Priority Rights: 2 stand tickets
      3 Priority Rights: 3 stand tickets
      4 Priority Rights: 4 stand tickets

The above tickets will be available to purchase by personal application at the Ticket Office window or on the Booking line, telephone number 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399).  Priority Rights Holders will be required to confirm their address and details of their Priority Rights.

For any qualifying Season Ticket Holders, Members & Fan Card holders wishing to attend the match with a Priority Right Holder, tickets must be purchased ONLY on the day set aside for the sale to Priority Right Holders.  Unfortunately we will not be able to offer this service to supporters involved in the ballot.

Selling Arrangements for Hospitality Members

The Hospitality Department will contact all their Members with regard to their ticket allocation.

Selling Arrangements for Season Ticket Holders, Members & Fan Card holders

Adult tickets will be priced at £60, £50, £40 & £30 and are offered as available at the time of purchase.

Junior tickets must be purchased with an Adult ticket and will be offered as a £10 concession off each price band as available at the time of purchase.  They will be sold strictly on 1:1 or 2:1 basis ONLY

Over 65 tickets will be offered as a £10 concession off each price band as available at the time of purchase

Subject to availability, all the above tickets will be available to purchase online at www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets, on telephone number 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399) or at the Ticket Office, Anfield.

Please note: we are unable to offer concessions online

Selling Arrangements for DISABLED Season Ticket Holders, Members & Fan Card holders

Wheelchair disabled tickets will be priced at £30 each with personal assistants gaining access free of charge and are offered as available at the time of purchase.

Tickets will be sold on a 1:1 ratio basis only.

Visually impaired and ambulant disabled tickets will be priced at £30 each with personal assistants gaining access free of charge and are offered as available at the time of purchase.

Tickets will be sold on a 1:1 ratio basis only.

All qualifying supporters must currently be registered as disabled with Liverpool Football Club.

Subject to availability, the above tickets will be available to purchase by personal application at the Ticket Office, Anfield or on the Booking line, telephone number 0843 170 5555 (Overseas (0044) 151 907 9399).

Please note: we are unable to offer disabled or ambulant disabled tickets online

General information

Please note that FA Cup semi-final sales may be suspended on home match days to accommodate general match queries.

We would emphasise to all eligible applicants that no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Season Ticket Holders & Members Cards must be presented when purchasing tickets at the Ticket Office.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Members card and a maximum of FOUR per transaction.

Refunds will not be considered after Friday 6th April 2012

Ticket Office Window Opening Hours

Monday - Friday: 8.15am - 3.45pm

Saturday: 9.15am - 3.00pm

Ticket Office Telephone Opening Hours

Monday - Friday: 8.15am - 5.45pm

Saturday: 9.15am - 3.00pm

Ticket Office Opening Hours during the Easter period

Friday 6th April: Closed for sales

Saturday 7th April: Open 09.00 - 16.00

Sunday 8th April: Closed for sales

Monday 9th April: Closed for sales

Important information with regards to the postage of tickets

All tickets purchased Online will be sent out via Special Delivery and an additional charge of £5.50 will be applied per transaction at the time of booking.

All supporters purchasing tickets on the Booking Line will be given the option to have tickets posted out via Special Delivery and charged £5.50 per transaction for this service.

Supporters not wishing to use this service MUST COLLECT their tickets from the Ticket Office at Anfield.

Disabled Parking: Blue Badge parking is available to purchase at a cost of *£17.75 per space via http://www.gotocsp.com/bookings/ or by calling 0208 900 2405.

* Please note this cost is subject to change

Shuttle Bus Service: This is available from Wembley Park Station to the stadium. For further information & to book a place on this, please call 020 8838 1353 or visit www.brentct.org.uk.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed or damaged tickets. Nor will Liverpool FC take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost or delayed by the Post Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable.  Liverpool FC has to furnish details to the Football Association on all tickets purchased i.e. Names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant.  The Football Association have indicated that random checks may be carried out at the Stadium.

All tickets are issued under the Football Association FA Cup 2012 Ticketing Terms and Conditions copies of which are displayed in the Ticket Office Information Board and on www.liverpoolfc.tv.

« Last Edit: Mar 30, 2012 02:18:25 pm by MsGerrard »
      Dannylfc
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Re: Liverpool v Sunderland/Everton: FA Cup Semi Final Ticket Info
      Reply #1: Mar 26, 2012 03:04:38 pm
      Sorted me.

Just hope we get to visit their twice.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #2: Mar 26, 2012 04:46:32 pm
      Clarification to my opening post. First ballot to non ST with 3.
      Semple

• 7,854 posts | 149 
      • Ireland's Finest Scouser. Henderson supporter.
      Reply #3: Mar 26, 2012 11:44:47 pm
      Not best pleased with myself. I have been to all of the FA Cup games but for one reason or another, my stupidity meant that the Oldham game was not recorded under my membership. I feel I have minimal chances of getting a ticket. Felt confident in the Carling Cup ballot and didn't get anywhere near, think i am right in saying I was 2000+ down the list. Anyway, good luck to everyone. Fingers crossed!
      « Last Edit: Mar 27, 2012 11:35:18 am by MsGerrard »
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #4: Mar 27, 2012 09:55:45 am
      Well its in the ballot for me, missed out on the Oldham game, here's to lady luck then.
      « Last Edit: Mar 27, 2012 11:35:57 am by MsGerrard »
      MsGerrard
      Reply #5: Mar 27, 2012 11:37:26 am
      Well its in the ballot for me, missed out on the Oldham game, here's to lady luck then.

I missed out on the Oldham game too, been to all the other's though, so it's down to luck for me as well.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #6: Mar 27, 2012 11:44:17 am
      My gut feeling is that 3 games will end up being enough for the vast majority of members - may not even go to ballot.  They were only asking for 2 for the Stoke game and not everyone took the option (lets assume 6000 away fans).  I'd say the maximum number of tickets with 3 or above was about 33-34,000.  So with 31,000 tickets available - maybe 2 or 3 thousand might miss out?

As for any potential final - if we manage to liven ourselves up and get that far - and with the reduced allocation - then you will almost certainly need to have been to every round.  So if you've got 3 games - this could well be your last chance of a Wembley visit this year.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #7: Mar 27, 2012 12:42:13 pm
      Not best pleased with myself. I have been to all of the FA Cup games but for one reason or another, my stupidity meant that the Oldham game was not recorded under my membership. I feel I have minimal chances of getting a ticket. Felt confident in the Carling Cup ballot and didn't get anywhere near, think i am right in saying I was 2000+ down the list. Anyway, good luck to everyone. Fingers crossed!
      Good luck to you in the ballot having been to the four you deserve one .
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #8: Mar 27, 2012 01:06:37 pm
      Anyone with 3 should be ok, when you think about it, it's likely that everyone with 3 previous games will be ok.

If Sunderland win tonight, people with two games will have a good chance too I think.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #9: Mar 27, 2012 01:33:31 pm
      Has anyone tried to register yet i have looked but cant find the link to register ,any help appreciated
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #10: Mar 27, 2012 01:56:21 pm
      I think we'll get an email to be honest Andy.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #11: Mar 27, 2012 02:01:22 pm
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #12: Mar 27, 2012 02:13:36 pm
      All sorted now names are in good luck to all of us that enter it .
      scottyLFC
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      • As he lay on the battlefield dying dying dying...
      Liverpool vs Everton. FA Cup Semi Final!
      Reply #13: Mar 27, 2012 10:07:20 pm
      So it ended up Sunderland 0-2 Everton

Sets up a Merseyside derby down in Wembley!

Thoughts on the outcome? Personally I cannot wait, Much rather get the Bitter Blues than Sunderland!
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Re: Liverpool v Everton: FA Cup Semi Final Ticket Info
      Reply #14: Mar 28, 2012 02:44:36 am
      Sound, I got 4 games. Wembley again for me!
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #15: Mar 28, 2012 09:18:17 am
      Few rumors knockin about its a 12:15 KO

That should be fun traveling down on the M6.
      « Last Edit: Mar 28, 2012 10:15:52 am by Dannylfc »
      MsGerrard
      Reply #16: Mar 28, 2012 10:30:27 am
      Few rumors knockin about its a 12:15 KO

That should be fun traveling down on the M6.

Wouldn't surprise me at all, they're not going to want a load of Scousers drinking for hours and hours before the game are they  :(

I'm in the ballot again for this one as I missed Oldham.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #17: Mar 28, 2012 12:09:01 pm
      Don't see why it should have to be 12:15pm. City vs United wasn't last season?

They have got to take into account the National is on too. The Police aren't going to want any trouble at Aintree, so it makes sense for the game to be on in the evening, once Aintree is clear. I'm just trying to think logically here as they'll struggle to police thousands at Aintree and thousands in town.
      Jase
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,287 posts |
      Reply #18: Mar 28, 2012 12:56:00 pm
      For info, we are in the east side of the ground again.
      StevieG123

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #19: Mar 28, 2012 01:30:28 pm
      Couldn't get a ticket to the CC final at wembley as I'm not a member and hardly get to any games living in London, so same again for me, if anyone hears of or gets a spare, let me know. :)
      scottyLFC
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 41 posts |
      • As he lay on the battlefield dying dying dying...
      Reply #20: Mar 28, 2012 04:38:05 pm
      If we have got the East side of the ground again... Then surely we have the same pubs right?

The Torch here i come  :drink:
      Dannylfc

• 5,010 posts | 174 
      • Always in our shadow.
      Reply #21: Mar 28, 2012 07:56:15 pm
      Moore Spice again for me if we're in the East side!
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,683 posts | 6980 
      Reply #22: Mar 29, 2012 12:27:25 pm
      Don't see why it should have to be 12:15pm. City vs United wasn't last season?

They have got to take into account the National is on too. The Police aren't going to want any trouble at Aintree, so it makes sense for the game to be on in the evening, once Aintree is clear. I'm just trying to think logically here as they'll struggle to police thousands at Aintree and thousands in town.

Interesting theory.

However, if LFC play Everton at 5.15 then they will all be heading back in to Liverpool, getting in about midnight-1am, in one big pile, combined with all the hammered Aintree mob.

If they play at midday, then it's likely fans will return more in their own time, from about 5pm right through to the early hours.

Quick Reply