Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

Newcastle 2-0 LFC: In game and Post Match inquest

Read 49105 times
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: Newcastle 2-0 LFC: In game and Post Match inquest
      Reply #690: Apr 01, 2012 03:48:07 pm
      They couldn't give a sh*t because they themselves are sh*t. We need a world class playmaker in midfield and a defensive midfielder. Jamie should never start another game. He's slowing us down very badly in attack. Kenny's hand on players shoulders, i just don't like that. Time to take out the baseball bat for KK. 

Carra didn't do to bad today as for Skrtel......
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #691: Apr 01, 2012 03:48:51 pm
      According to radio city Andy Carroll stromed out off the stadium!!!

Storm out off the club better.
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,504 posts | 234 
      Reply #692: Apr 01, 2012 03:49:35 pm
      I still cant understand why Carroll dived when it was easier to score. His momentum was always going to take the ball away from Krul and it did in the end, but maybe he didnt think so.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #693: Apr 01, 2012 03:49:40 pm
      And what if Newcastle hadnt hit the post it would have being 3 nil down, mate if you cant see how gutless that was t5oday especially when we went 2-0 down dunno what to say to you.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #694: Apr 01, 2012 03:49:42 pm

Sums it up.

No surprise that we have lost to QPR, Wigan and Newcastle - all with something to play for in the league.

Since Arsenal we look like we knew the game was up - been beaten by teams who wanted it more.
      KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #695: Apr 01, 2012 03:49:51 pm
      Let's hope he never comes back Stephen, stroppy little f**ker, when the chips are down you need to show solidarity, togetherness and fight. Sulking and throwing yourself on the floor is one thing and that in itself is annoying and showing lack of quality. Being on your heels more than runway model is another but that for me was the biggest insult he could pay our club, disgraceful!
      Nox
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 358 posts | 22 
      Reply #696: Apr 01, 2012 03:49:55 pm
      That is F***ing disgraceful if true, i remember Shankly saying he wanted to win every F***ing match, friendlies and all, yet because we cant get top 4 its okay to give up on the league. Where is the pride in the shirt

This is worse than giving up the league, if not for everton we would not have any points for 7 games. That is so so so very bad and it's not like we have been facing squads who are even that good. I can't even see us winning anything anymore.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,270 posts | 2859 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #697: Apr 01, 2012 03:50:08 pm
      Bugger.
      Bollocks.
      F**k.
      tw*t.
      sh*t.
      n*b.
      c**t.

Ahh.

Just a technical point, n*b, you're not getting confused with Knob who just to play for us back in the 90's are you.

Just a question, asked many times before, but if Woy was in charge we'd want action. Why not now? Sorry but god forgive me, but we are not moving on under Kenny, I know of someone who may be interested.

Just a thought.
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #698: Apr 01, 2012 03:50:25 pm
      As others have pointed out.  Great clean sheet for Enrique.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,934 posts | 829 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #699: Apr 01, 2012 03:50:50 pm

Not Denial at all mate, had Carroll not dived and stuck it in an empty net and had the penalty been awarded and we converted it, we'd have been 2-0 up and I expect there would have been a very different outcome to the game.

And as I said I can't blamy Kenny for any of teh above as he did not dive and nor did he wave away the penalty appeals.

But it is also a managers job to change things when the team are F***ing up and in that second half we were sh*te, Kenny waited till it was too late to make the changes.

People can argue oh the players show no hunger, but does it not lie within the manager to get them hungry, look at Newcastle Pardew has completely changed the attitude of every player at Newcastle, Martin O Neil at Sunderland also these teams reflect the hunger the manager is giving them, at the moment i see none of the hunger Kenny has in our side.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1549 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #700: Apr 01, 2012 03:51:10 pm
      Absolute sh*te today again 7 defeates out of 6 it aint good enough. Heads must roll from the top down

I know we were bad mate, but that's a bit impossible  :laugh:
      red_squirrel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,131 posts | 15 
      Reply #701: Apr 01, 2012 03:51:47 pm
      Sums it up.

No surprise that we have lost to QPR, Wigan and Newcastle - all with something to play for in the league.

Since Arsenal we look like we knew the game was up - been beaten by teams who wanted it more.

Agreed.  Since the Arsenal game (which we should have won), our confidence has been shot and hunger seriously depleted.
      corballyred
      • Banned

• 17,707 posts | 307 
      Reply #702: Apr 01, 2012 03:51:58 pm
      Just a technical point, N*b, you're not getting confused with Knob who just to play for us back in the 90's are you.

Just a question, asked many times before, but if Woy was in charge we'd want action. Why not now? Sorry but god forgive me, but we are not moving on under Kenny, I know of someone who may be interested.

Just a thought.

If Hodgson was manager can you imagine the protests at the next match but because its Kenny its the players fault
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #703: Apr 01, 2012 03:52:06 pm
      Just a technical point, N*b, you're not getting confused with Knob who just to play for us back in the 90's are you.

Just a thought.

If it was anyone else in charge bar Kenny, they probably would have gone by now.

That's my honest opinion.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #704: Apr 01, 2012 03:53:13 pm
      But it is also a managers job to change things when the team are f**king up and in that second half we were sh*te, Kenny waited till it was too late to make the changes.

People can argue oh the players show no hunger, but does it not lie within the manager to get them hungry, look at Newcastle Pardew has completely changed the attitude of every player at Newcastle, Martin O Neil at Sunderland also these teams reflect the hunger the manager is giving them, at the moment i see none of the hunger Kenny has in our side.

Your not sugesting Kenny should go
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,008 posts | 209 
      • do do do
      Reply #705: Apr 01, 2012 03:53:39 pm
      very disappointed Reina will be out of the semi final. :(
      seacol
      • Forum John Toshack

• 266 posts |
      Reply #706: Apr 01, 2012 03:53:43 pm
      If it was anyone else in charge bar Kenny, they probably would have gone by now.

Its not far from the truth.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1549 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #707: Apr 01, 2012 03:53:44 pm

Bull. Andy Carroll can't 'storm' anywhere!
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #708: Apr 01, 2012 03:53:49 pm

Sadly I agree.
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #709: Apr 01, 2012 03:53:57 pm
      Can't argue with those points.

Could argue that there isn't a chance in hell we'd have scored the penalty! ;)
      Ann_Field
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 390 posts |
      Reply #710: Apr 01, 2012 03:54:18 pm
      Agree 100% with you, they need to get the cheque book out in the summer and invest some money into the team,even though i guess its not the answer you are looking for.

As well as their cheque book,  they need to sell 90% of the team
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #711: Apr 01, 2012 03:54:31 pm
      The wreckage in the team is so immense, I'm not sure how KK is going to rectify situation for next season. I've a strong feeling that the owner may not give KK too much money to strengthen the team due to the expensive purchases that have been flops.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,220 posts | 3393 
      Reply #712: Apr 01, 2012 03:55:24 pm
      No doubt blame will be thrown at the usual suspects but the worst culprit today was Steven Gerrard who looked like he couldn't give a F**k because he's got a date at Wembley in 13 days time.

The majority of the side looked lethargic and looked as if they weren't arsed about the result but I expect me captain and a lifelong Liverpool fan to put in some sort of effort but nah F**k that. The scrap over Reina and Perch, I saw young Johnny Flanagan right in the middle of it but couldn't spot Gerrard defending his team mate.

Very poor display apart from 10 minutes at the start. Carroll's dive was shocking and from that moment on we went downhill.

Bad refereering decisions but we didn't produce enough to deserve the win. Was hurt today. Not so much by the result but the lack of effort and pride in playing for Liverpool Football Club.

But we love you Liverpool. And we always will.

Quick Reply