Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. END OF 2014/15 POLL: Brendan Rodgers - Stay or Go? (Voting was locked on 1st June 2015)

Stay
      (25.4%)
      Go
      (74.6%)

Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool -> Celtic -> Leicester)

Read 3067025 times
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Re: Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #16399: Apr 25, 2014 06:24:07 pm

:lmao: just what I have always thought mate, he's got a bit of a gormless look about him.

When you consider he nearly went for about £4million there must be a few managers feeling a bit dim that they didn't put an offer in for him now.

bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #16400: Apr 25, 2014 06:35:31 pm
      I've never seen anyone here saying that whoever had doubts about Brendan couldn't or shouldn't celebrate his success, or even change minds - that's a real distortion of what I was saying, at least. This whole debate began when people started to pretend things there were not true - like "I always had faith", "I always backed the manager", or "I just had healthy doubts", when in reality comments about the manager got very, very nasty here at times. But whatever. It's in the past. Changing opinions is totally natural, as long as you take responsibility for whatever you said before.

For example: I always knew Jordan Henderson would come good, I just disliked his hair. How does that sound? (Totally false, by the way ;D)

Mate it was that fella before who said we weren't allowed to celebrate if we hadn't been behind it all along, the Carlos fella I think about six months ago. As for Henderson, wait for it ....drumroll..... I'm still not convinced  :lmao: :lmao:. OK he's playing well at the moment, but so much has the bugger annoyed me in the past I still can't quite bring myself to admit I was wrong about him  :laugh:.

One other thing mate, if you do as you jokingly threatened the other day and go to Liverpool for the last game of the season, drop us a DM and bring a sleeping bag with you in your backpack. You can doss down with us lot nae bother.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #16401: Apr 25, 2014 06:38:43 pm
      For example: I always knew Jordan Henderson would come good, I just disliked his hair. How does that sound? (Totally false, by the way ;D)
      So you liked his hair all along then?  8)
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,360 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #16402: Apr 25, 2014 08:28:15 pm
      That was some interview he gave. Jesus the man was cool as well the coolest thing ever!!

So relaxed. Good sign
      Red Barrovian
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,356 posts | 77 
      Reply #16403: Apr 25, 2014 08:43:50 pm
      I don't understand the issues supporters have with each other in regards to Brendan. We ALL wanted him to succeed. Some believed he would from day one and others needed reassuring, and giving the failings of Roy Hodgson, and the league failings of the King, that is more than understandable. I'm relatively proud to say I thought from day one he was the man for the job, but it doesn't mean to say I look down on those in any way who had doubts.

Just enjoy the ride.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5033 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #16404: Apr 25, 2014 09:01:38 pm
      Believe me Mick 'if we win it', I'll have a leg over the bath, cock in me hand and a finger up my ass kind of celebration going on, f**k what anything else thinks, I've waited over two decades for this f**ker. :D

Does that feel nice then 'Blood' just enquiring like,  ;D

YNWA
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,605 posts | 1683 
      • YNWA
      Reply #16405: Apr 25, 2014 09:20:44 pm
      Brendan according to the BBC from todays presser on Jose Mourinho's suggestion he will rest key players for Chelsea's trip to Liverpool on Sunday:

"Whatever team Chelsea put out it will cost more than ours. People talk about pressure being top of the league and say 'you can't be sleeping well'. I haven't slept better!"

Excellent stuff from BR. That put the little turd back in his box. Mastering PR too.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #16406: Apr 25, 2014 09:33:45 pm

Does that feel nice then 'Blood' just enquiring like,  ;D

YNWA

Give it a go Billy, you'll never look at life the same way again. :D
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,655 posts | 3889 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #16407: Apr 25, 2014 10:22:22 pm
      The Brendan Rodgers Hipster Thread: I Believed Before You.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,333 posts | 4960 
      Reply #16408: Apr 25, 2014 10:22:46 pm
      The Brendan Rodgers Hipster Thread: I Believed Before You.

;D
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #16409: Apr 25, 2014 10:28:14 pm
      So 3 days and 5 pages later we're bickering and bitching about who has the right to enjoy the ride, excellent  :mad:

Many years ago I met a guy, fell in love so much that I married him, 5 years later I divorced the bas**rd.  At the time I married him I thought he was the right guy for me but as I grew to know him properly I realised he wasn't.

Should I not have been able changed to my mind?  Should I have gone through the last 38 years suffering because I made the wrong decision all those years ago? 

Of course not. 

People change their opinions about things all the time.  I just don't understand why anybody felt the need to start digging up old opinions, that have since justifiably changed, just to somehow show another forum member in some kind of bad light.

Anyway, I'm loving the comments from Brendan recently, we go again lads  ;D
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #16410: Apr 25, 2014 10:28:20 pm
      So Brendan Rodgers it is...

Ive taken a day or so to mull things over before coming on to say anything.
      To start he wasnt even on my radar, he wasnt first choice, he wasnt second, lets face it if i was picking the list he probably wouldnt have made it.. But having said that now he is manager i have decided to look into him alot more and what ive read has impressed me. Im not going to pretend that i dont have reservations, but i think i would have with most of the names banded around. But my reservations i have stated and i wont anymore as he now has my full and utter backing as Liverpool manager.

He needs that backing from us all, lets face it this is a tough job he has taken on.. We need to get behind him, and thats where i will be.

He needs the backing of the board to be able to do his job without thinking the sack is round the corner, the last thing i want to be doing next summer is discussing another new man.. He needs as long as we are progressing that backing from the owners, even if we miss out on CL next season as long as the signs are good they cant push another out the exit door.

He needs the backing of the senior members of the squad, im sure a few will have heard the news and been maybe the same as some of the fans, a little underwelmed but im sure he will be afforded the chance to get them energised. He needs to grab their attention in those first few training sessions and make them think this is the way forward. Ive read and heard that his training sessions are great and constantly different and inventive, he needs to do that from the off. Im sure the players had a negative feel of Roy in his first few sessions with the sounds of how regimented and strict they were, in terms of it being set up to counter the opposition at all times and negative in set up.

Im intrigued to see what he does with the squad, i think he needs to tweak it, bring in a few new faces of his own to freshen it up and maybe let one or two go that have become stale and arent really offering enough anymore. Im hoping the good kids we have that are full of talent get the chance under him and from the fans, its what we crave.

I know people have said, he is 39, no real experience, not proved anything yet.. Its too big a job for him.. Which led me to think of some other clubs who over the time have done similar things to what we are doing now..

Arsenal:

When they appointed the 46 year old Arsene Wenger in 1996, people said Arsene who? He came from Grampus eight and Gooners were wondering what the board had done..
      Doesnt look a bad decision now..

Derby/Forest:

Derby took a chance on a 32 year old Brian Clough who took them from the second division to division one champions in 2 years, then Forest (After Leeds and a bad spell) took him as a 40 year old and we all know what he acheived..

Utd:

Ok hate to use them as an example or Fergie but im sure when they took him at 44 from Aberdeen, even with the success he had there.. im sure some were thinking who the f**k is this coming to try to turn us round? From Scotland??

Porto:

Took on an unproven 39 year old Mourinho who led them to CL victory, was only 41 when he went to Chelsea..

Our own Kenny, first time round was only 34... No Managerial experience.. Sir Bill, only 46 from Preston...

Im not suggesting it works all the time, there are plenty of cases where it hasnt, but those are big clubs taking chances, taking gambles... Is this a gamble? F**k yes.. But it could turn out to be a stroke of genius..
      We have tried plenty of other ways over the last 20 years with mixed success, and now we probably need to take a chance..

Lets not forget when Spurs were looking like losing Arry, Rodgers was linked to Spurs and many of us and others said he would be a good appointment for them.. So lets get behind him here. Plenty of knowledgable football people say its only a matter of time until he gets a big job.. Well he has it and he strikes me as someone who wont leave any stone unturned to try and make this work..

I cant deny i was gutted when Kenny was sacked, mainly i felt he needed time, but its happened now, and Kenny will be supporting us as much next year as he has always done..

Rodgers needs time as well, this isnt a quick fix, but with the right support and time he could be a great success.

Im behind you Ted... Im looking forward to the next few months, i hope every other red will be and that we start to show progress with us quickly.
      If he can get our better squad of players playing like his Swansea side then it could be a good ride.

Welcome to the best club in the world Brendan, now lets prove to him why we are that.

This was what i wrote when Brendan first got the job and i dont regret it whatsoever.

I will always happily admit that i was gutted, heartbroken when Kenny was sacked and the way he was treated made me lose slight love for a few months but i never held that against Brendan, it wasnt his doing and i as i have always done believed that the manager should get our full backing.

For me forums are an extended version of the pub, you may spout off in there and say something you dont fully believe or say something in anger or jest that would be forgotten apart from maybe a bit of banter with your mates a few weeks later and you may be able to deny it as it was verbally off the cuff. On here there maybe people you wouldnt be mates with who are always happy to drag things up that are in black and white and take them as gospel and as your utter feelings overall when they could have been said in anger or frustration or jest months before, what we should do for me is not drag things up and hold them against people and take a current converstation at face value.

Some may have not been fully convinced at the begining, some may.. Some may have been clouded at the begining because of other things going on..
      The simple facts are that the mnager has done a great job, an unbelivable one and that thos who needed convincing have been so well done gaffer and please cant we just enjoy this rather than slag each other off? We are champions elect yous know?
      Alfie2510
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,572 posts | 351 
      Reply #16411: Apr 25, 2014 10:38:10 pm
      “As a football club they have a wonderful academy there but young players don’t get the opportunity there. That’s one thing you can rule out – there certainly won’t be kids playing.”

Take a bow gaffer
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,333 posts | 4960 
      Reply #16412: Apr 25, 2014 10:40:18 pm
      For me forums are an extended version of the pub, you may spout off in there and say something you dont fully believe or say something in anger or jest that would be forgotten apart from maybe a bit of banter with your mates a few weeks later and you may be able to deny it as it was verbally off the cuff. On here there maybe people you wouldnt be mates with who are always happy to drag things up that are in black and white and take them as gospel and as your utter feelings overall when they could have been said in anger or frustration or jest months before, what we should do for me is not drag things up and hold them against people and take a current converstation at face value.

Exactly Jon and should be the end of it in here but I'd guess it won't be.

Brendan is the man for me and has been for a while now and I'm just enjoying where he has us and the football we have played along the way and can't wait for Sunday.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,131 posts | 3377 
      Reply #16413: Apr 25, 2014 11:50:58 pm
      Can't believe we're all still arguing about this.

Going by this reasoning, everyone except me on the forum is an absolute c*nt and aren't allowed to celebrate the title if we win it because nobody else believed me when I said "may as well be the first I think we're going to challenge for the title etc". Actually thinking about it I can't celebrate it either, I'm a c*nt because I lost belief a couple of times during the season even after that. The open top bus parade (if it happens etc) is going to be a bit of a let down if only the people who knew all along we were going to win it are allowed to go. There'll only be Billy there!

Up until that last sentence Mick, I was gonna kick off at you and say I've never changed me stance on we'll win the League. Redeemed yourself :laugh:
      DaktionLFC
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,084 posts | 84 
      Reply #16414: Apr 26, 2014 12:06:18 am
      how about we all just hold hands and get along.

as fair as I am concerned, it doesn't matter if you backed BR from day one or not, what does matter are we are all passionate LFC fans here and we are all here together... on the cusp of winning our 19th title.  I personally backed BR from the beginning and said so as such but I hold no bitterness or the 'I told you so' mindset.... why?  because for the very first time in 24 long years, we are going to get that previous title.  lets all get excited, get happy (drunk) and sing our hearts out when the time comes.

I also do not mind bandwagonners either.  yes there are a lot of those fans that are serial bandwagonners and will jump off if we ever show a slump but there will be the ones that will latch on (eg, they just got into the sport and Liverpool is the first team that attracted them) and stay with us for the rest of their lives.

there is this whole blurb in the bible (sorry going a bit religious here) but the meaning behind the passage is that it doesn't matter if you started to believe when you are 1 yr old or on your death bed... as long as you believe, you will be saved.

YNWA
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,486 posts | 349 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #16415: Apr 26, 2014 12:28:53 am
      I for one did not think we would be sitting 5 points clear at the top of the table at this stage in the season. Not that I didn't believe in Brendan but did not think our squad would be strong enough.

He has certainly got the most out of our squad and it's been a long time since we have been this close to winning the league. Credit where credit is due, the gaffer has really done a great job this season whether we finish as champions or even if we finished 3rd. Much like me, a lot of us just hoped we could break back in to the top 4 again and oh, have we done that. The true test will be keeping up this excellent form next season. A few additions during the summer and we could be challenging on one or two fronts next season.

The man just oozes confidence lately and is so calm and composed when dealing with the media. Loved the fact he went and chatted to the fans watching the training and placing the banners at melwood. How can you not like the guy? To bring us from 7th place last season to challenging for the title is a great achievement in itself.

I don't think pressure will show until after Sunday. If we win that game it's ours to lose. That's when our mental and physical abilities will be put to rigorous test. I believe Brendan is the man to lead us forward for the foreseeable future. I like others had doubts when he first took over but like a true fan I gave him the time he needed to settle in. There have been signs since Christmas last year of what was to come in terms of how our team can play... and it is all coming to fruition now.

Can see him being offered a new contract if we do win the league.. and he would rightly deserve it too. Let's just hope he is sufficiently backed during the summer transfer market so that we can keep going and be dominant once again.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #16416: Apr 26, 2014 12:45:10 am
      Because you pointed it out?  Really? :lmao:

Let's look at the reality of, not your (what's your word for the day?) "revisionist" or imagined version, what actually happened mate.

* I first post a reply to s@int (not you) in which I say I understand why people like to say 'I told you so' but don't understand why they use it in a confrontational manner. [A full day after I started a topic in which I said 'I told you so' btw.] Hence the wink  ;) in my first post to s@int.

* You then, for some weird but not unexpected reason, decided to point out that I have said 'I told you so' before. Like you're some sort of (what was your word for yesterday?) "Poirot". Completely ignoring the fact, of course, that I had already told s@int I understood why people do that.

* You are now claiming that I have changed my stance on 'I told you so' because you pointed out that I have also done that. Even tho' I posted it before you tried to manufacture your usual confrontation by wading yet again.

* In short you are claiming credit for something which happened before you went out of your way to be offended.  :lmao:

Bait; in what way?

After all you are the only person who seems to have taken exception to my opinion (and it is only that; an opinion) to the point where you seek confrontation. Is it because you believe the "bait" was set out for you beerbelly? Why?

Serious question: What did you see, in my post that made you believe I was baiting you beerbelly? Surely not the 'I told you so' because as I said I understand why people do that. So what exactly did you take exception to; my opinion on 'confrontation'? Is that how you see yourself beerbelly; as someone who seeks confrontation?

If that's how you see yourself fair enough buddy but the truth is i didn't write that with you in mind... I'm sorry if you saw yourself in there but I honestly (and please don't take offence at this) never pay you a second thought when I'm replying to others.

I hope this helps beerbelly, I really do... I can assure you that I never changed my tune because you proved I'm "guilty" Poirot. 1: you really aren't that influential; 2: I've often said I was "guilty" long before you happened upon the forum and 3: I genuinely don't find 'I told you so' as offensive as manufactured confrontation.

That said - you are right - I need to practice what I preach. If you need; I'll run my posts (after this one) past you before I post them... I don't want to inflame your paranoia any more than I already have... but only if you promise to be good and only stalk other folk.  8)

Well, what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

In the aftermath of this squirming, I have to ask, do you read what you actually write or do you imagine what you wrote?

After it was pointed out that you don't mind playing 'I told you so' something you said you "can understand" even though you didn't specifically highlight why you can understand it at which point I pointed it out that you do it yourself, you then had to admit after my detective work, you're one of the "insecure" people who have the need to do this. Well, done for admitting this BTW. You then in the same post decided to conflict all this hard work you did by stating this:

I happened to believe he was better than he was being given credit for and he could turn things 'round very quickly. How brilliant am I? To rub people's nose in 'it' would have served no purpose other than to inflame conflict in my opinion.

Indeed. "How brilliant are you" Mr Bubby for saying you were right all along (about Henderson & Agger for e.g.) but to rub people's noses in 'it', surely this serves no purpose other than to inflame conflict in your opinion. It seems, your own insecurities apply to this statement doesn't it. So, now you could perhaps tell us why your own insecurities ('I told you so, how brilliant am I') in rubbing people's noses in it make you want to inflame conflict? After all, with this self admission of your insecurities which in your words lead onto inflaming conflict, surely you are the person who is in the best position to address these apparent sanctimonious statements you've dotted about in your posts?

Bait; in what way?

After all you are the only person who seems to have taken exception to my opinion (and it is only that; an opinion) to the point where you seek confrontation. Is it because you believe the "bait" was set out for you beerbelly? Why?

After telling us, using now what was clearly an empty and faux post of all "moving on" you decided a day later to carry on this discussion with more contrary views to my initial point. You couldn't let it rest and heed your own advice, you decided to carry it on and I responded in kind which has now seem to have taken a personal tone, with the "I seek confrontation" & 'I stalk you, post', I'm not saying these were in that particular post but since that post, and the points I responded to, you've gone further to make it more personal by flattering yourself by saying that you've got your own stalker. I sincerely apologise if I make you feel that way and will be more careful in what I post around you more often.

But Mr Bubby, I too am equally flattered by the little village mentality that you and a few hyenas have decided to form, lobby and stir up with your agenda against me, your wild imaginations and collective perceptions have led you to band together and tar baby an individual poster. I suppose it's better in numbers for you to go into your 'troll/Manc/Wum thread and endeavor to bi.tch and whinge about one particular poster and build an agenda up about that person so your equilibrium on this forum remains as Status Quo. I mean, I do not find it a coincidence that some of the same people in that thread are now in this thread turning this current debate around with the strawman arguments like: 'we're now being told by Beerbelly that we don't have the right to support the manager' - figurative rhetoric. That kind of thought hasn't been stated once it's just come from the imagination of a few. The argument(s) is/are distorted upon lies and the "confrontations" you seem to question are coming from the same posters in the 'troll/manc/wum' thread and this one. 

The funny thing is, while you have colluded with your friends to drum up support and point out all my wrong doings here and in your other thread, myself, and a couple others have independently come to the same conclusions in this thread re Rodgers and the utter negative views of some people and pointed this out. In turn the forum's guardians have again banded together in support to build-up strawman arguments and deflect their initial utterances about Rodgers by somehow, and in one shape or form by accusing the people who supported Rodgers as the ones who are "wrong" in this debate.

« Last Edit: Apr 26, 2014 12:58:00 am by Beerbelly »
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,333 posts | 4960 
      Reply #16417: Apr 26, 2014 12:53:35 am
      Exactly Jon and should be the end of it in here but I'd guess it won't be.

Thought so.

Nice one Beer.

Brendan.

Boss.

Goodnight all.
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #16418: Apr 26, 2014 01:00:56 am
      Thought so.

Nice one Beer.

Brendan.

Boss.

Goodnight all.

Further proof of the agenda I was talking about - one of the same posters who has lobbied and stirred s.hite in the wum/manc/troll thread blames me for responding to a post by Mr Bubby.

I'm flattered lads.  :roll:

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #16419: Apr 26, 2014 01:39:54 am
      Brendan's presser was class, I liked the way he said he's enjoying every moment, I'm sure the players are, other teams wouldn't even enjoy the present because they'd be so sour and lack humility.
      His concern is the here and now it seems, I'd still be totally behind him and how he acts if we weren't reaping the reward of just how great his coaching and man management skills are.
      It's normal for people on here to be having banter over little issues of who said what and defending your own opinions, it's alright, it's just because everyone has a weight in their stomach because of this game coming up. I'm sure everyone wants the same thing. it'd be boring if people always said the same things or had the same opinions.
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #16420: Apr 26, 2014 04:52:58 am
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2612645/Tommy-Burns-saw-hint-greatness-Liverpool-manager-Brendan-Rodgers-took-wing-Reading.html

Decent article in the Daily Mail about Brendan, regarding the views of the late Tommy Burns (RIP) and Peter Grant.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,973 posts | 5033 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #16421: Apr 26, 2014 05:18:56 am
      Well, what is good for the goose is good for the gander...

In the aftermath of this squirming, I have to ask, do you read what you actually write or do you imagine what you wrote?

After it was pointed out that you don't mind playing 'I told you so' something you said you "can understand" even though you didn't specifically highlight why you can understand it at which point I pointed it out that you do it yourself, you then had to admit after my detective work, you're one of the "insecure" people who have the need to do this. Well, done for admitting this BTW. You then in the same post decided to conflict all this hard work you did by stating this:

Indeed. "How brilliant are you" Mr Bubby for saying you were right all along (about Henderson & Agger for e.g.) but to rub people's noses in 'it', surely this serves no purpose other than to inflame conflict in your opinion. It seems, your own insecurities apply to this statement doesn't it. So, now you could perhaps tell us why your own insecurities ('I told you so, how brilliant am I') in rubbing people's noses in it make you want to inflame conflict? After all, with this self admission of your insecurities which in your words lead onto inflaming conflict, surely you are the person who is in the best position to address these apparent sanctimonious statements you've dotted about in your posts?

After telling us, using now what was clearly an empty and faux post of all "moving on" you decided a day later to carry on this discussion with more contrary views to my initial point. You couldn't let it rest and heed your own advice, you decided to carry it on and I responded in kind which has now seem to have taken a personal tone, with the "I seek confrontation" & 'I stalk you, post', I'm not saying these were in that particular post but since that post, and the points I responded to, you've gone further to make it more personal by flattering yourself by saying that you've got your own stalker. I sincerely apologise if I make you feel that way and will be more careful in what I post around you more often.

But Mr Bubby, I too am equally flattered by the little village mentality that you and a few hyenas have decided to form, lobby and stir up with your agenda against me, your wild imaginations and collective perceptions have led you to band together and tar baby an individual poster. I suppose it's better in numbers for you to go into your 'troll/Manc/Wum thread and endeavor to bi.tch and whinge about one particular poster and build an agenda up about that person so your equilibrium on this forum remains as Status Quo. I mean, I do not find it a coincidence that some of the same people in that thread are now in this thread turning this current debate around with the strawman arguments like: 'we're now being told by Beerbelly that we don't have the right to support the manager' - figurative rhetoric. That kind of thought hasn't been stated once it's just come from the imagination of a few. The argument(s) is/are distorted upon lies and the "confrontations" you seem to question are coming from the same posters in the 'troll/manc/wum' thread and this one. 

The funny thing is, while you have colluded with your friends to drum up support and point out all my wrong doings here and in your other thread, myself, and a couple others have independently come to the same conclusions in this thread re Rodgers and the utter negative views of some people and pointed this out. In turn the forum's guardians have again banded together in support to build-up strawman arguments and deflect their initial utterances about Rodgers by somehow, and in one shape or form by accusing the people who supported Rodgers as the ones who are "wrong" in this debate.

MATE, Give it a rest, eh , I think Bubby has proven that you are wrong on this occasion with his last post , you along with one or two other I won't mention are dragging this thread down to its knees,

YOU are wrong fella, so why not do the honourable and just either admit it or just drop out,

WE as a club are 3 games away from ultimate glory , does  it really matter that much to you whether you are right or wrong or you meant this rather than that ,
      Same goes for anyone else , including Bubby,

Just give it up FFS ,

I'm f***in bored with it all,

f***in arguing , Dik swinging bullshit ,

I'm out of here , out if this thread,

I'm going to concentrate all my energies into watching our beloved club lift the title for the first time in 24 long f***in years,

I'm telling ya  !

YNWA

Quick Reply