Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. END OF 2014/15 POLL: Brendan Rodgers - Stay or Go? (Voting was locked on 1st June 2015)

Stay
      (25.4%)
      Go
      (74.6%)

Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool -> Celtic -> Leicester)

Read 3063041 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #32154: Jun 03, 2015 01:01:31 pm
      Well that ends the speculation then.

Needs the stars to align and needs them do so very early.

No room or further sentiment will be allowed for a slow start this time around. Needs a good transfer window in addition to players like Lallana and Lovren stepping it up  doing better than last season. For all his deficiencies last season I felt he was hugely let down by some of his players in addition to the two i Just mentioned for various reasons injuries, bad form that list is expansive and players need to come off it if we as a club are to do better.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #32155: Jun 03, 2015 01:05:33 pm
      I know its NOT the right call, technically, financially, and by sheer bloody common sense. When you have 80% of your fan base wanting a change of manager then its idiotic not to change the manager. When you have players who clearly don't play for the manager then its time to change manager, when you spend £100 million in transfers and end up in 6th outside of CL after being 2nd the year before then you NEED to change the f**king manager.

+1. Thinking along the same manner. It's just that there are so many shortfalls and shortcomings that have destroyed whatever remaining confidence that I have on BR. Does BR possesses the experience to overcome those problems?
      LFCexiled
      Reply #32156: Jun 03, 2015 01:08:57 pm
      Dead man walking?

On borrowed time?

We should all get behind him?

It's over to Brendan Rodgers now. He has to change it up.

We've always been very precious about our managers. We love seeing their faces looking all iconic on flags and most of all we love them winning. When they aren't winning they have to show us the fight in them.

Look at Bill Shankly. He had everything. This huge personality that instilled confidence in his team and in turn instilled the supporters confidence in his players and had opponents beat before a ball was kicked. He was made of iron, or at least that was the impression he gave. The supporters loved that and although I wasn't around, I love looking back on his time here. If Liverpool Football Club had a face it would like Bill Shankly to me.

Bob Paisley wasn't as much of a personality as Shankly but he was somebody the supporters knew and was quickly off to winning football matches and trophies. The greatest manager the club has had and the greatest manager there has ever been. Don't even go there with the counter argument that you might be thinking of. He had the support on board from the off.

Joe Fagan, again known to the support as he was Paisley's assistant manager. A short tenure that included the dreadful events of Heysel but still won us a League Cup, European Cup and League title in his first season. He had the support on board from the off and kept it happy by winning trophies.

And then there was King Kenny. Huge personality who, whenever he spoke, had the interests of the club at the forefront of his mind and didn't give a hoot about what anybody from outside of the club thought as long as he had the club's and the supporter's love and support. Although he didn't get to manage us in Europe in his glory years he was a winner. In his second stint, of which was seen by some as a failure, he brought the love back after Hicks and Gilette and Roy Hodgson. Although results weren't as good as we would have liked 'on the whole' he delivered a trophy.  Just as importantly for me, though, he brought the support back together and, again,  did not give a f**k what anybody outside of the club thought of him. He was prepared to fight in every interview to protect his players and that was evident to the support.

Graeme Souness and Roy Evans. Both were known to the club and its support but for when it was going tits up for Souness on the pitch there was his interview with The S*n and there was no coming back from that at the time but he delivered a trophy in his time as manager.

Evans was a club stalwart that had us playing fantastic football who always had the club at heart and delivered a trophy. Football was changing when he was in charge though and he was largely regarded as too nice a man to manage a club as big as Liverpool. The love was always there for him though as he was one of us.

Gerard Houllier arrived and was joint manager with Evans and soon on his own and although there were sceptics, he earned respect straight away with the way he shook the place up. He put us back on the map and with Phil Thompson assisting him and providing an iron fist whilst keeping that old school link, Houllier put us back on the map both in England and in Europe. He earned the support and respect of the supporters and left when he had took us as far as he could once arguably his heart problems took their toll on his time here.

Rafael Benitez. I think we all know what squad he was left with and what he done. Apart from winning the European Cup and FA Cup and having the club ranked number one in Europe, what was he like when it went tits up? Did we see him pussy footing around the press and the managers of our opponents? Did we f**k! He was there battling for the club and the support whilst taking on the likes of Ferguson and United. I loved his 'Facts' interview and didn't get led by the press after it. It showed he only gave a f**k about us and the club. Showed his heart and his fight publicly. A strong man who was a total Liverpool Manager

Whilst I'm sure Anfield will be fully behind Brendan Rodgers come August he needs to change tact. I'm sick of seeing what the support needs to do. We will get behind him, but only to an extent. We're rational but isn't about time he started adhering himself to the support and not FSG and the people of the press? Give us some heart and fight.

When it's not going well I want to see him come out after a game and show heart and desire in his interviews. I want to see him get those players doing the b***ard stuff. I want to see fight from the bench and that translating onto the pitch and if that isn't there now he can address it. He should do. Get Carragher or someone of that ilk in. Steel that has the club in his blood.

I'm comfortable in saying that Brendan Rodgers is somebody that I haven't endeared to as a manager. Neither do I dislike him either. I'm unsure about his credentials though and anybody who says they are 100% sure, I'd challenge to show me exactly how they are so sure.

Brendan Rodgers has got a second place league finish to his name where the fan base are concerned when talking about positives. Everything else is a negative or steady at this point. Steady isn't good enough here and if you think it is or should be then you're following the wrong club. FSG have shown that he is their man so he has an opportunity to go against the grain now and show us all his steel when talking in public. He needs to show the rest of the league that he is a b***ard. A fighting for Liverpool Football Club b***ard that doesn't give a f**k about anything. If he fails on the pitch alongside that then he will go with my respect. If he succeeds whilst being a b***ard then FSG aren't going to f**k him off.

He is drinking in the last chance saloon now as a good season is the only thing that will save him regardless of how PR friendly he is.

It is a lot harder to win back support than it is to lose it so a change of tact is required, if he has it in him. If he can't be a tough b***ard of a manager then I fear this job is going to chew him up and spit him back out before the pumpkins are getting sculpted.

He is the Liverpool manager and needs to start acting like one very quickly.

Great post that mate, I want to highlight sections but I'm on my break and on my phone and I'd be pissing about for ever.

Basically it's the sections about Brendan and how he acts and needs to act. I'm indifferent about the man, he has positives and I think he has the potential to become a brilliant manager but he needs to drop the facade and double talk to endear himself to me.

Be a F***ing man Brendan, defend your players to the hilt to the outside world, stop saying what you think we want to hear and get a new dictionary which has more than twenty brendanisms in it.

Stop thinking about being the manager of LFC and just BE it, if you can't manage that then your future with us is a bleak one mate.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,628 posts | 7146 
      Reply #32157: Jun 03, 2015 01:18:21 pm
      If I were Brendan i would be telling FSG to forget Daniel this season and look for a replacement. Anything we get from Daniel should be thought of as a bonus. I dont see this squad even with the anticipated signings challenging for the league or the top 4 not without massive investment into 3 or 4 CL proven quality players.
      So whilst yes Brendan is still in charge and yes FSG have refused to  invest in quality were are we going ?.We are going to tread water until we are sold especially with the new TV money which has made FSG's job even easier.
      By the end of the transfer window we might get to see how much influence Brendan has on the players coming in.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,502 posts | 4841 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #32158: Jun 03, 2015 01:20:25 pm
      If I were Brendan i would be telling FSG to forget Daniel this season and look for a replacement. Anything we get from Daniel should be thought of as a bonus.

Yes Walt, with you on that. We need two more first pick goal getters to go with Ings. Not sure FSG will agree with us though.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,628 posts | 7146 
      Reply #32159: Jun 03, 2015 01:22:51 pm
      Yes Walt, with you on that. We need two more first pick goal getters to go with Ings. Not sure FSG will agree with us though.

I think its perfectly clear what FSG's agenda is and it has nothing to do with Liverpool football club becoming successful
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,318 posts | 4956 
      Reply #32160: Jun 03, 2015 01:30:12 pm
      If I were Brendan i would be telling FSG to forget Daniel this season and look for a replacement. Anything we get from Daniel should be thought of as a bonus. I dont see this squad even with the anticipated signings challenging for the league or the top 4 not without massive investment into 3 or 4 CL proven quality players.
      So whilst yes Brendan is still in charge and yes FSG have refused to  invest in quality were are we going ?.We are going to tread water until we are sold especially with the new TV money which has made FSG's job even easier.
      By the end of the transfer window we might get to see how much influence Brendan has on the players coming in.

Just out of interest if you don't think FSG will change transfer policy and don't think the squad is good enough for top four why were you so adamant in Brendan getting the sack?
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,502 posts | 4841 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #32161: Jun 03, 2015 01:30:45 pm
      You do not Know it is the right call, you don't know if 80% of the fan base want a change, we spent money because we lost the best strikers in the world. Get behind the manager and the club and stop whinging like some jumped up chav Chelski supporter.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was mate. He was implying Rodgers shouldn't be our manager because his son is a rapist last week.
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #32162: Jun 03, 2015 01:31:24 pm
      I think its perfectly clear what FSG's agenda is and it has nothing to do with Liverpool football club becoming successful

Totally agree Walton.

As soon as the main stand is finished they can sell our mid table team and make about £200m on their investment.

Job will be well and truly done.

As for Brendan I read he had a list of things he is going to put right. Well he better hit the ground running and running very F***ing fast.

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #32163: Jun 03, 2015 01:33:13 pm

Totally agree Walton.

As soon as the main stand is finished they can sell our mid table team and make about £200m on their investment.

As for Brendan I read he had a list of things he is going to put right. Well he better hit the ground running and running very f**king fast.

More than clear now.  Transparently.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #32164: Jun 03, 2015 01:48:55 pm
      Some of the posts in here are a joke.

^^^^^^^ What the F**k is RODGERS .......... DEAD MAN WALKING  about. Get a grip or F**k off.

The decision has been made now, he will be our manager at the start of next season so F***ing get behind him or do one.

Some of you are pulling complete sh*te out of your arses too. I've seen somebody say 80% of our support want him gone. Where the F**k are you getting that figure from? From this forum? Because I've been to plenty of games this season both home and away AND at Wembley too and Brendans name was sung loud and clear.

Those '80%' are probably the same 80 F***ing per cent that wanted Rafa out too and look at how that went!  That '80%' are probably the same 80 F***ing per cent who are wishing Rafa would come back too.

If we win four of our first five opening league fixtures next season, but lose to Bournemouth or some sh*te like that in our fifth game, itll be that 80 F***ing per cent coming back on here shouting Rodgers out again.

New F***ing season now. Forget about the last. Sell some of our sh*te and bring in some new faces. Start afresh and lets go again. We will F***ing batter teams next season with BR managing us. Not a doubt in my mind.
      Elmo
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #32165: Jun 03, 2015 01:54:10 pm
      I hope and pray that things will come good.
      I hope and pray that Rodgers will pick players in their natural positions.
      I hope and pray we can somehow instil some backbone and fight in the players we have.
      I hope and pray that Brendan will realise its not a failure to appreciate a solid defence, and
      have one.

There is hope...but this season is like going into a second marriage...the triumph of hope over expectation.

I've started to think that having Brendan as manager is like having a Chocolate Labrador.
      At the start he's all bouncy and gives you lots of love, and occasionally sh*** everywhere, but you put up with that as you know things will get better. Boy does he make you laugh.
      In the middle years, things are great and you're all bouncing round and having fun-everyone looks longingly at him saying how great he is.
      The in no time, he starts making a mess everywhere again, and the mess he makes gets bigger and bigger, and he starts doing things that make absolutely no sense to you, but now he looks frightened and knows he's lost it, but tries all the old tricks to convince himself that his time isn't up. Although sadly now he can't
      Then in the end he is put out of his misery as its the only kind thing to do.

And there you have the three and a half seasons of Brendan Rodgers reign.

HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,218 posts | 4417 
      Reply #32166: Jun 03, 2015 02:00:56 pm

^^^^^^^ What the f**k is RODGERS .......... DEAD MAN WALKING  about. Get a grip or f**k off.

The decision has been made now, he will be our manager at the start of next season so f**king get behind him or do one.

Some of you are pulling complete sh*te out of your arses too. I've seen somebody say 80% of our support want him gone. Where the f**k are you getting that figure from? From this forum? Because I've been to plenty of games this season both home and away AND at Wembley too and Brendans name was sung loud and clear.

Those '80%' are probably the same 80 f**king per cent that wanted Rafa out too and look at how that went!  That '80%' are probably the same 80 f**king per cent who are wishing Rafa would come back too.

If we win four of our first five opening league fixtures next season, but lose to Bournemouth or some sh*te like that in our fifth game, itll be that 80 f**king per cent coming back on here shouting Rodgers out again.

New f**king season now. Forget about the last. Sell some of our sh*te and bring in some new faces. Start afresh and lets go again. We will f**king batter teams next season with BR managing us. Not a doubt in my mind.

Your love affair with Rodgers is very admirable but a lot of fans don't easily forget losing 6-1 to Stoke, 3-1 to Palace at Anfield when it could quite easily have been 8-1, Humiliated by Villa.
      Rodgers has certainly broken records this season for the wrong reasons.

And you come on here with your bombastic attitude no wonder we are heading towards a mid table club when fans like you think everything is rosy in the garden.

The 80% stat was what I saw in the Echo, so assuming a lot of scousers read that paper that's where those stats come from.

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #32167: Jun 03, 2015 02:05:47 pm

^^^^^^^ What the F**k is RODGERS .......... DEAD MAN WALKING  about. Get a grip or F**k off.

The decision has been made now, he will be our manager at the start of next season so F***ing get behind him or do one.

Some of you are pulling complete sh*te out of your arses too. I've seen somebody say 80% of our support want him gone. Where the F**k are you getting that figure from? From this forum? Because I've been to plenty of games this season both home and away AND at Wembley too and Brendans name was sung loud and clear.

Those '80%' are probably the same 80 F***ing per cent that wanted Rafa out too and look at how that went!  That '80%' are probably the same 80 F***ing per cent who are wishing Rafa would come back too.

If we win four of our first five opening league fixtures next season, but lose to Bournemouth or some sh*te like that in our fifth game, itll be that 80 F***ing per cent coming back on here shouting Rodgers out again.

New F***ing season now. Forget about the last. Sell some of our sh*te and bring in some new faces. Start afresh and lets go again. We will F***ing batter teams next season with BR managing us. Not a doubt in my mind.

I'm calling Bullshit.

You couldn't even hear our end singing at Wembley, never mind singing that god awful Brendan song.

He's the only manager after Woy in our recent history not to win a trophy, he had that chance with the FA Cup.

In my opinion he ain't a winner and that's why I wanted him gone.

And who the F**k is making decisions - Tom Werner, Mike Gordon, John Henry and Ian Ayre - who between them know precisely F**k all about football.

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,587 posts | 1810 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #32168: Jun 03, 2015 02:17:44 pm
      I was 100% In the Keep him camp until the shocking run from March onwards, that changed my mind, & I thought a change would be good.

But we are where we are, he is staying, so lets all unite and get behind him and the team.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #32169: Jun 03, 2015 02:32:07 pm
      My position on Brendan hasn't changed and won't change until I see he's doing things differently.  I'm not bothered about which players arrive or who leaves, my gripe is with whimping out of a season when there was still plenty to play for.

I'm not interested in excuses or mitigating circumstances or the pressure, if he wants to be Liverpool Manager for the foreseeable future then he has to start winning games.  Whatever it takes, no matter how ugly, regardless of whose feelings might be hurt you put out the best 11 on the pitch, get the win and move onto the next game.

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,628 posts | 7146 
      Reply #32170: Jun 03, 2015 02:56:37 pm
      Some of my posts in here are a joke.

got to agree with that.
      why not look at the top of the page to see what 75% of this forum think about Brendan and in most other Poll's its 80% and higher.
      there are reasons why these polls exist and its not because we are all optimistic about the future.
      ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #32171: Jun 03, 2015 02:57:12 pm
      Not sure if this has been posted or if the source is reputable, but came across this.... Interesting all the same.

http://www.blindreligion.com/fsg-sack-rodgers/

FSG SACK BRENDAN RODGERS AND THEY DID IT LAST YEAR

Last month we brought you the incredible revelation that Raheem Sterling was lying during his interview with the BBC. Today reports are he is asking for a move which is something we stated he would MONTHS AGO.

However there’s a massively more shocking story coming out of Liverpool today and the revelations will blow Liverpool’s fans minds. Two very sources have alleged the following.

- Brendan Rodgers was sacked last November. He will face the same indignity as Kenny Dalglish having to fly to the U.S and receive his p45 Wednesday 3rd June 2015

- FSG had a crisis meeting last year and blamed themselves for not having a contingency plan for this season going so badly

- With so many new signings having loyalty to Rodgers and senior players like Gerrard, Toure and Johnson having excellent relationships it was decided the sacking couldn’t take place until they had left

- Gerrard’s influence in the dressing room became a big worry for FSG and his position amongst supporters and it was decided he would have to leave

- FSG have been sounding out replacements for Rodgers since last year

- From November on there has been a transfer ban which led to no January activity and pulling out of the race to sign Depay late on

- FSG have been using the press to leak stories about reported interest in Rodgers transfer targets with no intention of signing them to keep Rodgers in the dark

- Liverpool are already identifying a different set of targets that Rodgers has not approved and is unaware are even being discussed

- Klopp has refused to speak with FSG until the season is over and said he will not allow his team to be distracted with a Cup Final approaching

- However his agent has been in discussion with LFC for months and has already provided a list of targets

- Feeling inside Anfield recent slump is because the players and the staff know the writing is on the wall for Rodgers

- FSG deliberately sabotaged the Sterling deal. The offer was nothing like £100,000 per week and even with potential bonus incentives did not reach that figure.

- FSG are aware changing manager is expensive and agreed last November to sell Sterling to find the new managers spending spree though they hadn’t identified manager at that time

- Rodgers recently had a furious exchange with a staff member when in front of the players his methods were questioned

- FSG did not attend Steven Gerrard’s last game out of a lack of respect for Gerrard but simply because Rodgers has made it clear he is looking to speak to them face to face as he is aware there are two agendas being pushed at Anfield.

Now we don’t even know where to start with this? There’s almost too much to go on and it sounds like an episode of Dynasty or Dallas back in the 1980’s. The source we have is rock solid but we have to be careful and put this is what they are alleging and not the opinions of Blind Religion.

The United States laws are far more aggressive over stories like this and to be honest we were due to run this story yesterday but have been up debating all night if we should for our own safety.

However the news is too huge. We were told that all through Liverpool’s resurgence of form after a dreadful start there was absolutely no chance FSG were going to turn it around bar Champions League qualification. Even then after Liverpool’s performance in the competition Tom Werner is the one who flatly refused to accept LFC can allow that to happen again.

Since then it has been one long rollercoaster of FSG engineering Rodgers sacking. The decision to encourage Gerrard to move on we’re told wasn’t financial or football related but his relationship with Rodgers had become so close they were concerned about sacking Rodgers with Gerrard still there.

Players like Johnson and Toure have had support from Rodgers despite poor form and they too have influence in the dressing room. We were told that Rodgers and Toure did have an exchange but that exchange was because they’re actually quite close and felt they could. It was club officials that leaked the story to drive a wedge between Toure and Rodgers and further lessen Rodgers hold over the dressing room.

FSG are refusing to negotiate with Skrtel until the new manager arrives. However they will pursue targets such as Milner and Ings simply on the basis of value. Now if all of this sounds dramatic the fact Liverpool are the ones who at the start of the season sabotaged the Sterling deal puts the whole thing in a new light.

We’ve been told in no uncertain terms it was absolutely clear FSG as soon as they decided to oust Rodgers and set about making that job as easy as possible also decided to manage the situation with the fans and how to finance it. There has been a consistent media campaign against Sterling. Ex players talking about his agent leaking stories when in fact we’ve heard it was FSG leaking stories about Sterling’s agent leaking stories.

Its mind blowing stuff and soap opera-esque. However FSG knew the fans loved Sterling and they also knew that Sterling would be the best way to finance a huge spending spree for the new manager. They decided that the fans would accept Rodgers departure, Sterling’s departure and Gerrard’s departure if they could drive a wedge between the fans and Sterling and after all three have departed embark on a huge spending spree.

That’s absolutely the plan we’ve been told will happen. Rodgers will be gone, Sterling will be gone and this was all decided last year. Liverpool have forced Sterling’s hand and he will ask for the move as his wages remain low and his contract runs down. FSG will make a statement saying due to his contract situation they had no choice but to try and get the best price they can.

Some fans won’t be sad to see Rodgers gone and some will. All fans will be sad to see Gerrard leave. Some fans earlier in the season would have raged at Sterling leaving and said more evidence LFC are a selling club but the situation has been so expertly managed by FSG that Liverpool fans will come out of this with full support behind FSG.

We have no idea if that’s right but we’ve been told FSG have absolutely no worries that they will get rid of Rodgers, get rid of the remaining influences in the dressing room, cash in on Sterling and use that money and the extra TV revenue to spend another 100m this summer.

The feeling in the United States is that they won’t have to spend a penny this summer but will be heralded as the best owners in the Premier League as they put extra TV money and players sales to a pot of 100m. What set of fans are going to moan about a 100m spending spree? Unless it turns out like the last 100m Liverpool spent.

;D, I guess the "shocking news" from "credible" sources about BR already being sacked and would be handed his p45 today was exactly what most expected...bullsh*t from attention seekers and media hyenas.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder why people bother...
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #32172: Jun 03, 2015 03:13:15 pm
      My position on Brendan hasn't changed and won't change until I see he's doing things differently.  I'm not bothered about which players arrive or who leaves, my gripe is with whimping out of a season when there was still plenty to play for.

I'm not interested in excuses or mitigating circumstances or the pressure, if he wants to be Liverpool Manager for the foreseeable future then he has to start winning games.  Whatever it takes, no matter how ugly, regardless of whose feelings might be hurt you put out the best 11 on the pitch, get the win and move onto the next game.

Add to this, to stop playing F***ing politics with players because they might not have been his choice.
      TheRedMosquito
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,201 posts | 633 
      • Elmore James got nothin' on this baby!
      Reply #32173: Jun 03, 2015 03:26:37 pm
      The West Ham hierarchy will hold talks with Sevilla coach Unai Emery within the next 48 hours, Sky sources understands.

Seems that even West ham have more ambition than us, soon will be considering West ham, Southampton as rivals not United and Arsenal.

Not really. It's a completely different proposition being the Sevilla manager than it is the Liverpool manager.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #32174: Jun 03, 2015 03:41:37 pm
      Your love affair with Rodgers is very admirable but a lot of fans don't easily forget losing 6-1 to Stoke, 3-1 to Palace at Anfield when it could quite easily have been 8-1, Humiliated by Villa.
      Rodgers has certainly broken records this season for the wrong reasons.

And you come on here with your bombastic attitude no wonder we are heading towards a mid table club when fans like you think everything is rosy in the garden.

The 80% stat was what I saw in the Echo, so assuming a lot of scousers read that paper that's where those stats come from.

The 3-1 and 6-1 defeats are pretty much irrelevant. Not excusable but irrelevant. The palace game was a testimonial match for Steven and the Stoke game, well, it was the last game of a season that we were desperate to finish and Stoke were determined to put on a show for their last game in front of their supporters.  Both awful performances I'm not denying that but meant very little to us.

I bring my bombastic attitude because if our support was full of people like you we would be swapping and changing managers after every defeat and I'm sick of it.

The second half of Brendans first season here and last season alone EARN him another season whether we have won a trophy or not. Give the man a F***ing chance to sort things out for fucks sake.

But regardless of what you think, and what I think, it has more or less been confirmed that he will be managing us next season. So why don't we all F***ing shut up and start getting behind him? Instead of watching him like a hawk waiting form him to slip up just so you can say SEE! SEE! I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE GOT KLOPP! SEE!  Fans like you and your fickle support don't help anybody. F***ing get behind the manager.

I'm calling Bullshit.

You couldn't even hear our end singing at Wembley, never mind singing that god awful Brendan song.

He's the only manager after Woy in our recent history not to win a trophy, he had that chance with the FA Cup.

In my opinion he ain't a winner and that's why I wanted him gone.

And who the f**k is making decisions - Tom Werner, Mike Gordon, John Henry and Ian Ayre - who between them know precisely f**k all about football.

Take it you weren't at Wembley then? Because before the whistle we were deafening. Brendans name was sung repeatedly just like it has been in every away game this season. Majority of homes too.

Our performance v Villa was embarrassing and agree Brendan had a great opportunity to win something but we've all seen what BR is capable of. Don't throw all this Suarez 1 man team sh*te on me, we picked plenty of points up without him.

We were in the race for the top 4 for most of this season even though we started the season awfully, have played some dog sh*t football, and have played 95% of the season without a recognised striker.

Providing we do bring in a couple of forwards who are more suited to the way we play then I have no doubt at all we will be back up there.

Oh and give it a rest with Brendan is the only manager never to win anything in 3 seasons etc etc. Its getting tiresome.  If Brendan won the league cup ON F***ing PENALTIES AGAINST THE MIGHTY CARDIFF and finished 8th in the league, don't try and tell me that you wouldn't want him sacked.

I've said it several times on here, for the record I think Kenny deserved another season to fix the mess we were in. And I think Brendan deserves another chance too.

He has another 12 months for me. Won't be any excuses this time next year. But he won't need them. We'll be the champions.

bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #32175: Jun 03, 2015 03:50:48 pm
      Agree with it or not, gotta admit that's a f*cking great post.
      andylfcynwa
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,367 posts | 1638 
      Reply #32176: Jun 03, 2015 03:52:13 pm
       ;D
      Totally agree Walton.

As for Brendan I read he had a list of things he is going to put right. Well he better hit the ground running and running very F***ing fast.

Would that be Usain bolt type fast or just fckin fast
       ;D

Quick Reply