Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 8th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W12 D4 L4

LFC Reds Poll

Q. END OF 2014/15 POLL: Brendan Rodgers - Stay or Go? (Voting was locked on 1st June 2015)

Stay
      (25.4%)
      Go
      (74.6%)

Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool -> Celtic -> Leicester)

Read 3057237 times
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: Brendan Rodgers - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #37122: Oct 01, 2015 10:44:17 pm
      BR has a shelf life long expired, started from the last game of the season against Stoke.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #37123: Oct 01, 2015 10:50:19 pm
      You know we have been going around in cricles for months now. The odd poster horrified that people dare to air their honest feelings about him and the results continue to frustrate and the interviews could be on a loop its is death by football but I never thought he meant killing the fans off because that is what he is doing.  Roy was always the man H&G picked over Rafa and Brendan is the man who FSG picked over Kenny.
      Just reflect on that Roy for Rafa and brendan for Kenny is it any wonder we are were we are. Two winner replaced by two losers. Thanks FSG you have detroyed the soul of this club and you man Brendan has played his part perfectly he is a credit to you.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #37124: Oct 01, 2015 10:50:51 pm
      BR has a shelf life long expired, started from the last game of the season against Stoke.

starting to smell like something has gone off too.
      chap
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 672 posts | 35 
      Reply #37125: Oct 01, 2015 10:51:40 pm
      Hes still talking about rebuilding in his interviews what the F**k is he talking about? usually when a manager buys 30 odd players thats a team built no?
      Bad form singling out players should grow a pair and take some responsibility himself every game is a must win game which means start your strongest team.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #37126: Oct 01, 2015 10:52:57 pm

I am immensely enjoying the job, it is a great challenge and it is a rebuilding job again.

Rodgers tonight.

Quote Of The Year .
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,984 posts | 3061 
      Reply #37127: Oct 01, 2015 10:55:55 pm

I am immensely enjoying the job, it is a great challenge and it is a rebuilding job again.

Rodgers tonight.

Quote Of The Year .

That's because someone took his best lego off him Skip.........stuff he'd built himself like Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez.

Utter p#sh.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #37128: Oct 01, 2015 10:56:30 pm

Rodgers tonight.

Quote Of The Year .

whats is he rebuilding for ficks sake he hasn't built anything worth keeping yet. I give up to be honest what more can be said peopel writing diatribes about his poor treatment what about the poor treatment of the fans having to pay to watch that crap. He is a F***ing liability
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,586 posts | 7140 
      Reply #37129: Oct 01, 2015 10:59:16 pm
      this was one of my personal favourites. Steven Gerrard could play until he is 40 but dont offer him a new contract.
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-steven-gerrard-tipped-play-3032889
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,199 posts | 1642 
      Reply #37130: Oct 01, 2015 11:05:47 pm
      whats is he rebuilding for ficks sake he hasn't built anything worth keeping yet. I give up to be honest what more can be said peopel writing diatribes about his poor treatment what about the poor treatment of the fans having to pay to watch that crap. He is a f**king liability

Exactly what I was going to say, what exactly has he 'built'. When you've spent the money he has and been in the job 4 years then it's a pretty weak excuse. Let's be honest, the guys a clown and is seriously deluded if he believes even half the sh*te he talks.
      American Red
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,157 posts | 179 
      Reply #37131: Oct 01, 2015 11:10:33 pm
      After another dismal result in Europe there can be no doubt that Rodgers has to go, we are not even considered a threat in Europe these days against the lowest grade teams. It is time Fenway saw through the façade that Rodgers portrayed to them to land the job as manager of Liverpool Football Club. Enough is enough. :f_steam:

Either that or it's time that the fans see through the facade that FSG have portrayed to us using Rodgers.

Rodgers tonight.

Quote Of The Year .

The sh*t this guy says is absurd. I remember seeing a post saying to judge him for his results only, f*ck that. He's a sh*tty person, he's a sh*tty manager, and he's continuously digging the hole from which we must emerge from deeper and deeper. It's completely fair to judge him off our press conferences considering he continues to make an embarrassment out of the club both on and off the pitch.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      • Give it your best every time!
      Reply #37132: Oct 01, 2015 11:16:25 pm

Me too. The one with John Barnes and Rushy  and Kenny, with Stevie and Suarez and Torres thrown in for good measure...
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #37133: Oct 01, 2015 11:22:21 pm

Rodgers tonight.

Quote Of The Year .

How can a team he has had for 3 and a bit seasons now, spent hundreds of millions, changed the backroom staff and signed God knows how many players still be in the process of rebuilding?! It's f**king ridiculous and what's worse is that we only look as though we are becoming worse!

He's got to go, I can't put up with his bullshit anymore. 1 win, 1 poxy win other than a lucky penalty shootout win in about 8 or 9 games! The toughest opponent was United! The other games contained the likes of Norwich and some Swiss team. Sweet Jesus. It's beyond words. How he still has a job is beyond me, how he made it through the whole of last season is amazing, how he made it through the summer after the Stoke humiliation was even more incredible and it's something that needs to be scribed in to the bible that he still has a job now!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,291 posts | 4939 
      Reply #37134: Oct 01, 2015 11:24:27 pm
      Nice of him him to single out an 18 year old for their goal classy that.

Pathetic.

According yo him over his time here the goals we've conceded have been down to mistakes.

I mentioned it the other day but when is the last time he took some responsibility himself for things?
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #37135: Oct 01, 2015 11:25:57 pm
      You know we have been going around in cricles for months now. The odd poster horrified that people dare to air their honest feelings about him and the results continue to frustrate and the interviews could be on a loop its is death by football but I never thought he meant killing the fans off because that is what he is doing.  Roy was always the man H&G picked over Rafa and Brendan is the man who FSG picked over Kenny.
      Just reflect on that Roy for Rafa and brendan for Kenny is it any wonder we are were we are. Two winner replaced by two losers. Thanks FSG you have detroyed the soul of this club and you man Brendan has played his part perfectly he is a credit to you.

Well said Walt. We have to hurt them in the only way we can. Their wallets!

The payout for winning the Europa league isn't that far off the amount for winning the CL. Plus you get a CL place and a F**k off great trophy! If that isn't incentive to win games, then I don't know what is!

A boycott from supporters is the only thing left...

MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #37136: Oct 01, 2015 11:28:19 pm
      The quote was another sound bite to FSG again.
      The quote was for Boston .
      It all falls into place.

£300 million  10 strikers   .

F**k Off Rodgers.

(Of course
      You wont.
      You'll hang onto the money for as long as you can ...as you haven't any humility or honour.)
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,291 posts | 4939 
      Reply #37137: Oct 01, 2015 11:29:36 pm
      Can't believe he had the balls to talk about a rebuilding job again.

I know we criticise FSG but if I was JW and heard that I'd be fuming.

No way should we be rebuilding in a managers 4th season. In fact we're not rebuilding. He has a good squad of players that he just doesn't know what to do with.
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #37138: Oct 01, 2015 11:36:43 pm
      Can't believe he had the balls to talk about a rebuilding job again.

I know we criticise FSG but if I was JW and heard that I'd be fuming.

No way should we be rebuilding in a managers 4th season. In fact we're not rebuilding. He has a good squad of players that he just doesn't know what to do with.

Agree completely. He DOES have good players. Just can't use them with sh*te tactics and no motivational skills.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,291 posts | 4939 
      Reply #37139: Oct 01, 2015 11:38:39 pm
      Agree completely. He DOES have good players. Just can't use them with sh*te tactics and no motivational skills.

He's had a couple of subtle digs at the owners now with talk about not having the tools and tonight with a rebuilding job so let's see if they are willing to let this guy just waste resources for another full season.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #37140: Oct 01, 2015 11:43:41 pm
      Right in saying Carlisle have the worst defence so far across England? We managed 1 goal in 2 hours of football.

Sion let in 20 in their last 5 European games? We manger 1 goal.

Great...
      MarkMitt
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,800 posts | 337 
      Reply #37141: Oct 01, 2015 11:45:12 pm
      He's had a couple of subtle digs at the owners now with talk about not having the tools and tonight with a rebuilding job so let's see if they are willing to let this guy just waste resources for another full season.

Hopefully they'll awake from their slumber and realise that hiring BR wasn't just a bad dream. I still hope for Ancelotti personally, but it's probably a pipe dream...

Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #37142: Oct 02, 2015 12:18:40 am
      He needs to go.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,464 posts | 4591 
      Reply #37143: Oct 02, 2015 12:50:26 am
      F**k me, Rodgers sure is living off one good season which was an almost.

Has to win a trophy this year if FSG are to sack him ;)

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,360 posts | 6399 
      Reply #37144: Oct 02, 2015 12:58:41 am
      Other than it providing the opportunity for a "symbolic" defeat...I don't know why Rodgers should make it to this weekend as manager. It's obviously not going to work for the guy. I think he wants to win, I think he thinks he can win, but something's obviously not working so we really need get things sorted sooner than later while there is still time to salvage top 4. Although I feel like changing managers at this point is going to be it's own massive challenge I feel like it should be apparent that we need a change.

Quick Reply