Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

The FA

Read 4035 times
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      The FA
      Jun 10, 2012 11:51:30 pm
      I really want to know why!!

1. Luis Suarez is given 8 matches suspension in acase of his word against Evra's, where the only admitted wrongdoing was a cultural difference.

2. The english press and FA lead a complete witchhunt against LFC and Suarez.

Now.

Ferdinand is left out for 'footballing' reasons. The English side is crippled by injuries, Ferdinand is still 1st choice for Utd, offers great experience and was a captain.

Ferdinand is the brother of a player who accused Terry of racially abusing him.

1. No witchhunt of Terry.
      2. No condemnation of Terry by FA or papers.

Did the FA appoint Hodgson purely with this 'situation' in mind. Someone who would 'lie' to the camera and tell them Ferdinand was left out for footballing reasons. Do they think this is the best way to handle this situation. Are they admitting their stance on Suarez was farce givern they way they have handled Terry-gate.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: The FA
      Reply #1: Jun 11, 2012 01:21:03 am
      F.A. Have always been spinless bas**rds, why change now. The difference in the way the Two players have been treated is stagering, but nothing new from the F.A.
      Jag-Man
      • Forum Titi Camara

• 39 posts |
      Reply #2: Jun 11, 2012 06:10:04 am
      F.A. Have always been spinless bas**rds, why change now. The difference in the way the Two players have been treated is stagering, but nothing new from the F.A.

As far as Terry goes, it has been taken out of the FA hands, the police are taking Terry to court, we will have to wait and see what the FA does after the court case.
      The press can not say to much, again because of the court case.
      hobbes2702
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 569 posts | 34 
      Reply #3: Jun 11, 2012 07:32:59 am
      Can someone explain that to me? I am an American and don't know too much about the British court system (haven't taken my international law class yet). What exactly is the charge against Terry?
      The Lark
      • Forum Geoff Strong

• 210 posts | 12 
      Reply #4: Jun 11, 2012 07:50:43 am
      Terry is charged with racially abusing Anton Ferdinand (Rio's brother). Unlike the Suarez case, there is evidence in the form of tv footage, witness statements, etc.

Because he has been charged by law, the FA cannot act - the old innocent until proven guilty and all that.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #5: Jun 11, 2012 08:23:22 am
      As far as Terry goes, it has been taken out of the FA hands, the police are taking Terry to court, we will have to wait and see what the FA does after the court case.
      The press can not say to much, again because of the court case.
      Cannot F***ing wait for this one, when hearsay and liars are inadmissible and the FA have to make a display of matching a legal judgement there will be no room to maneuver.
      The fact that the matter has somehow been put back until the end of the Euro's is an indication of what is expected - Terry will get F***ing roasted, racist tw*t that he is.
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #6: Jun 11, 2012 08:31:37 am
      Cannot f**king wait for this one, when hearsay and liars are inadmissible and the FA have to make a display of matching a legal judgement there will be no room to maneuver.
      The fact that the matter has somehow been put back until the end of the Euro's is an indication of what is expected - Terry will get f**king roasted, racist tw*t that he is.

The FA will say its been dealt with... any money.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #7: Jun 11, 2012 08:50:02 am
      The FA will say its been dealt with... any money.
      The can't Kyle, they have got to make a judgement as the sport's governing body - a judgement that has got to be fair and equable in the light of previous decisions. They have boxed themselves into a corner mate.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #8: Jun 11, 2012 09:23:57 am
      Can't see Terry being found guilty Stuey... There will be too many conflicting pieces of evidence to convict without reasonable doubt..

He will get off in my opinion.

Then the FA will say they can't go against a criminal court and that will be the end of it.

England's lionheart is free to be back to what he does best......... Be a c**t..
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #9: Jun 11, 2012 10:54:31 am
      Can't see Terry being found guilty Stuey... There will be too many conflicting pieces of evidence to convict without reasonable doubt..

He will get off in my opinion.

Then the FA will say they can't go against a criminal court and that will be the end of it.

England's lionheart is free to be back to what he does best......... Be a c**t..
      That may or may not be the case Jon but the fu**ed up decision on the Luis Suarez pantomime should be used in retrospect. The sight of Terry mouthing 'black b***ard or 'black c**t' in comparison to Suarez using a traditional ethnic expression which the FA interpreted or bastardised into a racist charge would be exposed for the conspiracy it is.     
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #10: Jun 11, 2012 11:09:56 am
      That may or may not be the case Jon but the fu**ed up decision on the Luis Suarez pantomime should be used in retrospect. The sight of Terry mouthing 'black b***ard or 'black c**t' in comparison to Suarez using a traditional ethnic expression which the FA interpreted or bastardised into a racist charge would be exposed for the conspiracy it is.   

No doubt the Suarez case was a f**k up... It's a shame no one from the public complained about that one as well and it was taken to court as it would have been thrown out as well.

Just dont think people should wait for Terry to be found guilty to make things feel more level, I just can't see him being found guilty in a court.. There will be too many people given conflicting evidence, too many saying that he said this or said that and won't stand up under cross examination..

It has to be without reasonable doubt and I don't think there won't be doubt by so many different versions of the event.
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #11: Jun 11, 2012 12:49:11 pm
      The press and the FA have had a totally different attitude towards the two cases. There is evidence against Terry and the FA have backed him at the expense of a black player in Ferdinand. Hodgson took the job with this situation sewed into the details and he will be made the scapegoat. I am totally incredulous at the discrepancy between the reactions over the two cases.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #12: Jun 11, 2012 01:35:50 pm
      The press and the FA have had a totally different attitude towards the two cases. There is evidence against Terry and the FA have backed him at the expense of a black player in Ferdinand. Hodgson took the job with this situation sewed into the details and he will be made the scapegoat. I am totally incredulous at the discrepancy between the reactions over the two cases.
      The FA can back who they F***ing like mate in a court of law it does not mean sh*t.
      The injured party ie Ferdinand is adamant that abusive language was used by Terry and has not been derailed or intimidated by the FA, the media or the Keep Racism Out Of Sport meddlers all of whom had more than enough to say about the Suarez/liar Evra farce.
      The fact that it is to be heard in a court of law forbids any reference by the aforementioned jobsworths so preventing any pre-formed assumptions having an unfair influence when the case is heard in HM High Court. None of this applied to Luis and of course Ferguson and the liar Evra joined in for good measure. The kangaroo FA court was having the bollocks all day and built up a case against Suarez and ultimately Kenny Dalglish consisting of the very same bollocks.
      johnolly
      • Forum Paul Walsh

• 117 posts |
      Reply #13: Jun 11, 2012 02:54:04 pm
      At last someone else can see what I see.
      The FA have been getting on my tits for years. They have too much power and are a ruining football and are going to push teams to a break away euro league or for the premier league to break away so it can govern itself.
      Anyone, even without training can see what that c**t Terry said. The FA have shown there hand by not taking action and not suspending him from the national side pending a court hearing. In itself that is a disgrace.
      Hodgson is little more than a puppet, I very much doubt he will even pick the starting line up tonight before running it past the FA. Again disgraceful. Im not a huge fan of Ferdinand, however, he has been hard done to on this occasion.

What I really want to know is who appoints these idiots? Surely if they are governing our game each appointment should be voted in by the football league so every club gets to have a say on who is best to run our game?

Don't top European clubs abroad vote in a director(barca?) I'm probably wrong there but just a thought.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #14: Jun 11, 2012 05:04:00 pm
      At last someone else can see what I see.
      The FA have been getting on my tits for years. They have too much power and are a ruining football and are going to push teams to a break away euro league or for the premier league to break away so it can govern itself.
      Anyone, even without training can see what that c**t Terry said. The FA have shown there hand by not taking action and not suspending him from the national side pending a court hearing. In itself that is a disgrace.
      Hodgson is little more than a puppet, I very much doubt he will even pick the starting line up tonight before running it past the FA. Again disgraceful. Im not a huge fan of Ferdinand, however, he has been hard done to on this occasion.

What I really want to know is who appoints these idiots? Surely if they are governing our game each appointment should be voted in by the football league so every club gets to have a say on who is best to run our game?

Don't top European clubs abroad vote in a director(barca?) I'm probably wrong there but just a thought.

The FA are a law unto themseves mate, it's the old boy network and has been all along.
      It's a better end game that Terry has to face a court of law for his alleged racist behaviour, the FA have played themselves into a corner and have no control over events, with Suarez the fuckers made the rules up as they went along they will now have to respond to a legal judgement.
      If he get's a guilty they are required to pass an appropriate ruling any judgement by the courts cannot be deemed irrelevant, we saw with Suarez they are an independent entity even though with the Terry case they will be required morally to mirror any legal decision. 
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #15: Jun 11, 2012 08:08:21 pm
      Nothing to do with Terry as such but Suarez probably got the ban he did for the following reason. "FA".....swap the letters around....."AF" - Alex Ferguson, no wonder United get everything their own way!!
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #16: Jun 11, 2012 08:37:17 pm
      Nothing to do with Terry as such but Suarez probably got the ban he did for the following reason. "FA".....swap the letters around....."AF" - Alex Ferguson, no wonder United get everything their own way!!

As posted earlier Ferguson, the liar Evra and the FA were all party to the conspiracy to nail Luis.
      What will be interesting is watching the fuckers at the FA squirm as they are forced to disappear up their own arseholes in a bid to whitewash one of ''England's finest".
      « Last Edit: Jun 11, 2012 08:54:25 pm by stuey »
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,669 posts | 7156 
      Reply #17: Jun 11, 2012 09:08:20 pm
      I hate  John Terry with a passion but i cant help feeling just like Luis this is a witch hunt a settling of old scores etc and it will come to nothing in the end.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #18: Jun 11, 2012 09:33:15 pm
      I hate  John Terry with a passion but i cant help feeling just like Luis this is a witch hunt a settling of old scores etc and it will come to nothing in the end.
      So you believe that Terry will receive the same ban that Luis did? Why is there a witch hunt against Terry and by whom?
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,285 posts | 935 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #19: Jun 12, 2012 02:07:40 am
      The is no way a court will find Terry guilty with so much hearsay, giving the FAA the perfect excuse to let Terry off scott free
      vulcan_red
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 2,580 posts | 212 
      Reply #20: Jun 12, 2012 05:46:40 am
      The is no way a court will find Terry guilty with so much hearsay, giving the FAA the perfect excuse to let Terry off scott free

This is exactly what I mean. Terry goes to the courts whereas Suarez goes to a kangaroo court. Terry doesn't have to do the handshake whereas Suarez is MADE to do the handshake. FA take the word of a 'black' player verbatim in Evra. FA dispel claims of a black player, Ferdinand, out of hand. WHAT THE FU*K IS GOING ON!!
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,605 posts | 166 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #21: Jun 12, 2012 06:05:06 am
      Terry is charged with racially abusing Anton Ferdinand (Rio's brother). Unlike the Suarez case, there is evidence in the form of tv footage, witness statements, etc.

Because he has been charged by law, the FA cannot act - the old innocent until proven guilty and all that.

:clap:  :scarf:

This is exactly what I mean. Terry goes to the courts whereas Suarez goes to a kangaroo court. Terry doesn't have to do the handshake whereas Suarez is MADE to do the handshake. FA take the word of a 'black' player verbatim in Evra. FA dispel claims of a black player, Ferdinand, out of hand. WHAT THE FU*K IS GOING ON!!

:cool-smiley-027:
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #22: Jun 12, 2012 10:33:00 am
      The key difference for me is that Anton doesn't have previous in terms of lying about being abused, Evra did.
      MartyMacca
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 29 posts |
      Reply #23: Jun 12, 2012 10:37:29 am
      1 rule for one and 1 rule for another ie terry its a shame
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #24: Jun 23, 2012 01:37:28 pm
      If the case against Terry was based on hearsay it would not be allowed to proceed to the High Court.
      LFCexiled
      Reply #25: Jun 23, 2012 01:45:07 pm
      If the case against Terry was based on hearsay it would not be allowed to proceed to the High Court.

Yup, he's having his swansong as we speak. He's fu**ed. The unfortunate by product of his court case is Luis will get dragged through the mud all over again.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4850 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #26: Jun 23, 2012 03:08:42 pm
      This thread makes me very angry - I F***ing hate The FA.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #27: Jun 23, 2012 05:10:57 pm
      Yup, he's having his swansong as we speak. He's fu**ed. The unfortunate by product of his court case is Luis will get dragged through the mud all over again.
      Could be a blessing in disguise mate, if the Luis/liar Evra case were used as a reference point the injustice and the bullshit element would scream out. Personally I would not envisage his council using the case for any reason whatever.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #28: Jun 24, 2012 12:40:43 pm
      Could be a blessing in disguise mate, if the Luis/liar Evra case were used as a reference point the injustice and the bullshit element would scream out. Personally I would not envisage his council using the case for any reason whatever.
      As a post script to the above I neglected to point out that as the Suarez/liar Evra case was based purely on hearsay any refence to it in HM High Court would be inadmissible evidence.

Quick Reply