Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

Drugs - Before & After.......

Read 15074 times
      LFCexiled
      Drugs - Before & After.......
      Jul 13, 2012 05:32:44 pm
      Thinking of getting yourself a crack pipe? Thinking of turning that occasional night out buzz into a full time hobby?

Then my friend, one day this could all be yours......

When hell is full, the dead shall walk the earth.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,846 posts | 6785 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Drugs - Before & After.......
      Reply #1: Jul 14, 2012 06:35:11 am
      What about during?   ;D

:dunceblock:
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #2: Jul 14, 2012 09:49:44 am
       I feel so sorry for the kids today with all these different kind of drugs that are available to them today.I am a firm believer that those animals who deal in them and get the kids hooked should be shot,it breaks my heart to read of young people whose lives have been ruined through the sh*te that these pushers peddle.When I was younger the only distractions we had was ciggies,beer and girls and I think the world was a better place for it. :f_steam:
      LFCexiled
      Reply #3: Jul 14, 2012 10:00:51 am
      LFCexiled
      Reply #4: Jul 14, 2012 10:02:47 am
      I feel so sorry for the kids today with all these different kind of drugs that are available to them today.I am a firm believer that those animals who deal in them and get the kids hooked should be shot,it breaks my heart to read of young people whose lives have been ruined through the sh*te that these pushers peddle.When I was younger the only distractions we had was ciggies,beer and girls and I think the world was a better place for it. :f_steam:

I know what you mean Billy but one of those things you mention that were around when you were younger can be equally as soul/life destroying.

Bloody women, can't live with em......

;D
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #5: Jul 14, 2012 10:07:19 am
      I know what you mean Billy but one of those things you mention that were around when you were younger can be equally as soul/life destroying.

Bloody women, can't live with em......

;D
      Exiled mate how can I agree with that when I have been married 52 years  and my girlfriend has brought our 6 kids up while I went out to work and had the easy life.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,846 posts | 6785 
      Reply #6: Jul 14, 2012 12:20:32 pm
      Billy mate, you have a wife and a girlfriend? No wonder you are so happy.  ;)
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #7: Jul 14, 2012 12:31:33 pm
      F**k I need a pint after seein them pics ;D

Ynwa
      AlwaysTheKop
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,600 posts | 1507 
      • CHAMP19NS.
      Reply #8: Jul 14, 2012 12:32:46 pm
      Exiled mate how can I agree with that when I have been married 52 years  and my girlfriend has brought our 6 kids up while I went out to work and had the easy life.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,605 posts | 165 
      Reply #9: Jul 14, 2012 12:32:54 pm

FIFTY-TWO YEARS, wow!  :f_doh:

Congratulation man.  :clap: :drinking:
      StevieG123
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,716 posts | 65 
      Reply #10: Jul 14, 2012 12:35:20 pm
      52 years and they haven't bumped into each other once? Congratulations sir. ;)
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #11: Jul 14, 2012 08:58:46 pm
      52 years and they haven't bumped into each other once? Congratulations sir. ;)
      And she never ever moaned about me going to Anfield to see my other love the MIGHTY REDS when our kids were younger.As regards bumping into each other it is impossible to go through life without having an argument,now if we had resorted to drugs it could/would of probably been a different story.
      Gow
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,531 posts | 282 
      Reply #12: Jul 15, 2012 07:17:23 pm
      Not good for your hair that stuff!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,471 posts | 4592 
      Reply #13: Jul 15, 2012 10:18:47 pm
      Some of those would love a slot on 10 years younger.
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #14: Jul 19, 2012 07:13:15 pm
      When I was younger the only distractions we had was ciggies,beer and girls and I think the world was a better place for it. :f_steam:
      ¨

Ah yes, cigarettes. Responsible for more deaths than anything, ever.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #15: Jul 20, 2012 01:01:53 am
      Just seen this and yes drugs are ok before or after from what I recall.
      Del Boca Vista
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,006 posts | 208 
      • do do do
      Reply #16: Jul 20, 2012 08:10:59 am
      drugs can help you if you know what you want out of it!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #17: Jul 20, 2012 08:54:15 am
      ¨

Ah yes, cigarettes. Responsible for more deaths than anything, ever.
      I gave the ciggies away 21 years ago but I must add I dont recall anyone committing murder because they were high on the ciggies.A mate of my sons died because some louse bound Basta*d spiked his drink now if they had put a ciggie in his drink he would probably still be alive,this happened over 30 years ago and when they got him to hospital they could not work out what his drink had been spiked with.I do not want to get into an argument with you but do not tell me ciggies are worse than some of the drugs that pushers are enticing the kids with. :f_steam:
      Eem

• 6,018 posts | 89 
      Reply #18: Jul 20, 2012 10:05:01 am
      I gave the ciggies away 21 years ago but I must add I dont recall anyone committing murder because they were high on the ciggies.A mate of my sons died because some louse bound Basta*d spiked his drink now if they had put a ciggie in his drink he would probably still be alive,this happened over 30 years ago and when they got him to hospital they could not work out what his drink had been spiked with.I do not want to get into an argument with you but do not tell me ciggies are worse than some of the drugs that pushers are enticing the kids with. :f_steam:

I'm not saying drugs aren't harmful. I am saying cigarettes are more harmful.

We can talk about people who have died from drugs till we're blue in the face, but for every one death caused by illicit drug abuse, I bet you could find hundreds caused by cigarettes.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,632 posts | 3859 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #19: Jul 20, 2012 02:48:13 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #20: Jul 22, 2012 09:15:08 pm
      I'm not saying drugs aren't harmful. I am saying cigarettes are more harmful.

We can talk about people who have died from drugs till we're blue in the face, but for every one death caused by illicit drug abuse, I bet you could find hundreds caused by cigarettes.
      In the long term and sometimes over a shorter time period the fags cause much more widespread harm.
      Because ciggies are or were more socially acceptable tobbacco has been used universally for probably a thousand years without much change to it's basic form, the same initially could be said of the opiates and coca.
       I use the word initially because some of those drugs have synthetically been increased in strength many times over and some are instantly addictive such as crack cocaine, tobbacco on the other hand is addictive by stealth.
      That is a tragic tale Billy tells earlier about his lad's mate being spiked with lethal consequences and it could be anything from a fatal physical reaction to bad gear, but it's like anything, generalising does not always present a true picture.
      Moderation is the key.
      beswick83
      • Forum Youth Player

• 22 posts |
      Reply #21: Oct 03, 2012 09:23:15 am
      Macauley Culkin.

What a waste
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #22: Oct 05, 2012 02:12:15 pm
      I'm 21 and I haven't touched a beer or any type of alcohal.My friends call me straight edge wierdo :laugh:

My dad's a kind of alcoholic and did drugs too. I've seen some serious fighting between mum and dad for this issue as a kid. Maybe this is the reason, i will stay clean. xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Quick Reply