Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Coming over from Canada, bit of help

Read 1797 times
      BigGreg
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 34 posts |
      Coming over from Canada, bit of help
      Aug 12, 2012 05:26:57 pm
      Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi, my name is Greg and me and a buddy are flying over from Canada in just over a week. I'm a big Liverpool supporter and thats basically why I'm taking this vacation. I'm planning to watch the sept 2 match vs Arsenal. I say I'm planning to watch the game cause I don't know how I go about getting tickets to what I imagine is a sold out event.

Anyone have any tips, or ideas how I can get my hands on two seats? Would love to watch this from the KOP. Any advice would help, much appreciated.
      « Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012 01:23:28 pm by MsGerrard »
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Re: Comming over from Canada, bit of help
      Reply #1: Aug 13, 2012 10:25:29 am
      Basically, it's crazy how many people come over here from far flung lands without sorting tickets before they make travel arrangements...

Tickets went on sale last month and sold out last month. :f_doh:

Your only two options are to hope some come up on General sale on the official site or from ticket touts outside the ground. Good luck.
      BigGreg
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 34 posts |
      Re: Coming over from Canada, bit of help
      Reply #2: Aug 13, 2012 02:28:02 pm
      Yea I figured it was going to be sold out, If I can't get any tickets so be it. I can at least be in the city when the games on I'm sure that will be an awesome experience.

I have found some tickets on a few websites online, just never really heard of em, so I'm hesitant to purchase from the sites in case they are not real. How can I tell if I'm buying a real ticket?
      Monobrow
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,425 posts | 27 
      Re: Coming over from Canada, bit of help
      Reply #3: Aug 13, 2012 05:07:45 pm
      Nah don't get them, the only place you can buy tickets officially is from the official site.

If you've got a bit of cash go to the site and buy a hospitality ticket, there's usually some available I think? :)

Quick Reply