Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Villa Park

Today is the 12th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W5 D2 L3

Mancs at it again

Read 38222 times
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Re: Mancs at it again
      Reply #253: Sep 25, 2012 09:02:52 pm
      Who said anything about ignoring what the Mancs did ?!?

You obviously need to read back where I condemned the action of what they did.

It's up the the Mancs and FA to sort out their fans - it's disgusting what they did and I have in no way condoned it

My concern is our own scum who decided to mock the dead on a day we were supposed to show respect for fellow human beings . We have spent the last 2 weeks demanding the chants stopped after the revelations and then we go and blow it out of the water ?! It's as disgusting as the Mancs chanting. And I hope they get charged and banned from watching football. They let the club and the rest of the fanbase down.

Ok, I take that back about you ignoring it, looking back you did say you didn't condone it, but you consistently argued that it was up to mufc to sort their own fans out and consistently went on about "our own scum", all two of them  :roll:
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #254: Sep 25, 2012 09:06:43 pm
      I don't think the club can take resposibility for 2 fans, in the way United can for 2,000.

Yes they are dick heads those 2, (Are they not a bit old to be running round like an aeroplane anyway?) but they shouldn't be talked about as 'some Liverpool fans'. It is a very, very tiny minority of Liverpool fans. 2 out of over 40,000. What even is that as a %?

What we saw after FT at Anfield was almost the entire away support of United singing what they did and not to mention their 5 minute renditions of where's your famous Munich song.

So yeah our two fans are dick heads, who if I had my way would have their wings chopped off, but let us not pretend that 2 fans doing that is a sign that both clubs are as bad. It isn't. I'm all for viewing things partially and in a fair manor, but I'm not going to be going to far the other way to make myself look a smart arse.

2000 United fans on the day let their club down, on the other hand 2 Liverpool fans on the day let us down. That is the facts of the matter.

Exactly mate, well put.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #255: Sep 25, 2012 09:16:14 pm
      Ok, I take that back about you ignoring it, looking back you did say you didn't condone it, but you consistently argued that it was up to mufc to sort their own fans out and consistently went on about "our own scum", all two of them  :roll:

That's because we can't control their own fans ! It's up to us to control our own. And the Mancs control their own , if they can't then the FA do it and at the last resort we ban them.

Just because it was only a handful of our own fans doesn't change what they did and it doesn't make it any less disgraceful and disrespectful to the 96 and the families. It was sickening and heartbreaking to hear what the Mancs did but then to hear Liverpool fans disrespected the day as well was truely heartbreaking !! I thought each and every Liverpool fan would fully understand what was happening Sunday and it was sickening to hear what some of them did
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #256: Sep 25, 2012 09:32:24 pm
      That's because we can't control their own fans ! It's up to us to control our own. And the Mancs control their own , if they can't then the FA do it and at the last resort we ban them.

Just because it was only a handful of our own fans doesn't change what they did and it doesn't make it any less disgraceful and disrespectful to the 96 and the families. It was sickening and heartbreaking to hear what the Mancs did but then to hear Liverpool fans disrespected the day as well was truely heartbreaking !! I thought each and every Liverpool fan would fully understand what was happening Sunday and it was sickening to hear what some of them did

Stop going on about our fans, FFS.  It wasn't a HANDFUL (glad to see you've lowered the numbers) it was 2 (TWO) apparently after the game according to reports.  I hope they are banned for life, they deserve it.  But, the mancs, *actions need addressing. The police have already said they will not be looking at CCTV. 

They will get away with their horrible chants.  Their club will let that go, I'm 99% of that.  A tiny 1% of me hopes that something will be done but I seriously doubt it.  What gets me, is a Liverpool fan going on and on and on about the despicable behaviour of our fans (all 2 of them) and saying let's leave the despicable behaviour of the mancs to the mancs.  You know they won't do anything.  I don't get that tbh.

Have you recalled the vile chants you claimed our fans made yet?

*Respect to the Everton fans, chanting Justice to the 96 on the 79 minute mark of their game against Leeds tonight.  Thank you Everton, and again on 87 minutes.  Well in to them.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #257: Sep 25, 2012 09:34:12 pm
      Stop going on about our fans, FFS.  It wasn't a HANDFUL (glad to see you've lowered the numbers) it was 2 (TWO) apparently after the game according to reports.  I hope they are banned for life, they deserve it.  But, the mancs, *actions need addressing. The police have already said they will not be looking at CCTV.

If its the same incident I mentioned before, it was just the one.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #258: Sep 25, 2012 09:39:20 pm
      If its the same incident I mentioned before, it was just the one.

I've not seen any pictures of the one or two fans mate, but the bottom line to me is, the one/two Liverpool fans acted like knobheads and will probably be banned, rightly so.  What I don't see happening is any of the scum being banned, we'll see the same wankers at Anfield next year probably, still chanting their poison.  Which is a sorry situation.  They really can do what they want, and seeing Liverpool fans letting that go is disappointing.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #259: Sep 25, 2012 09:41:54 pm
      Why should I stop going on about our own fans being disrespectful ?!

Is from embarrassment ?

The simple fact is a minority of Liverpool fans let the club down !! It makes no F***ing difference if it was 1 , 2 or a thousand ! They let the F***ing club down

We can't sit here constantly critisizing the manc scum without sorting our own out first.

There is no justification for what a certain amount of Liverpool fans did on Sunday.

Let's sort our own house out first no matter how small the minority is - lets ensure we are whiter than white.
      kelvo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,207 posts | 52 
      Reply #260: Sep 25, 2012 09:42:30 pm
      I've not seen any pictures of the one or two fans mate, but the bottom line to me is, the one/two Liverpool fans acted like knobheads and will probably be banned, rightly so.  What I don't see happening is any of the scum being banned, we'll see the same wankers at Anfield next year probably, still chanting their poison.  Which is a sorry situation.  They really can do what they want, and seeing Liverpool fans letting that go is disappointing.

Agree but to be honest I wasnt shocked to hear about their songs, they seem to think that as Anfield was empty it was ok. Always will be scum!
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #261: Sep 25, 2012 09:44:06 pm

And what as Liverpool Fans can we do exactly about what the Manc fans do ?

I will tell you what we can do - not make Airplane gestures at them which they think justifies a response. That would be the first step
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #262: Sep 25, 2012 10:03:15 pm
      And what as Liverpool Fans can we do exactly about what the Manc fans do ?

I will tell you what we can do - not make Airplane gestures at them which they think justifies a response. That would be the first step

There you go again, highlighting the actions of a couple of morons but ignoring the actions of a couple of thousand morons.  How about we have a f**king moan about them for a start.  On the social networking sites, on here, where ever we can be heard.  Because the media are ignoring them, no f**king surprise there.
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #263: Sep 25, 2012 10:03:24 pm
      The simple fact is a minority of Liverpool fans let the club down !! It makes no F***ing difference if it was 1 , 2 or a thousand ! They let the F***ing club down

We can't sit here constantly critisizing the manc scum without sorting our own out first.

George, it makes a big difference. Until you realise this it's almost pointless discussing the subject with you.

Yes, we can criticise them. They were singing vile songs the week before at their home game against Wigan. Or is that okay all of a sudden?
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #264: Sep 25, 2012 10:08:57 pm
      George, it makes a big difference. Until you realise this it's almost pointless discussing the subject with you.

Yes, we can criticise them. They were singing vile songs the week before at their home game against Wigan. Or is that okay all of a sudden?
      When have I ever suggested any of it was ok ?!?

I want it all stopped from every F***ing fan.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #265: Sep 25, 2012 10:12:16 pm
      There you go again, highlighting the actions of a couple of morons but ignoring the actions of a couple of thousand morons.  How about we have a f**king moan about them for a start.  On the social networking sites, on here, where ever we can be heard.  Because the media are ignoring them, no f**king surprise there.

I haven't once F***ing ignored the actions if what there scum did !!!

What people like you are doing is ignoring and trying to downplay what a certain number of our own fans did that day !! And have done many tunes before

We have no control over the manc fans - no control at all - we can't so anything about them.

What we can so us ensure our own fans do nothing to disrespect people who died.

Go back and read luissuarez post
      HeighwayToHeaven
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,468 posts | 242 
      • Don't buy The Sun
      Reply #266: Sep 25, 2012 10:13:27 pm
      When have I ever suggested any of it was ok ?!?

I want it all stopped from every F***ing fan.

Your past few posts have concentrated solely on the Liverpool fans, whilst ignoring that a much larger number of Scum fans sing about us, louder and much more frequently. Some balance and perspective is due here, that is all.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #267: Sep 25, 2012 10:14:50 pm
      I'm not often in agreement with George but I am on this. I also think some people are missing his point, he's not condoning what the Man Utd fans did or saying he doesn't want them punished but there is little we can do about it beyond cutting their ticket allocation again. Them chants aren't going away unless Man Utd or the FA begin to take action. I'm sure George, like I, would lobby or sign a petition to the FA complaining but it's not worth becoming consumed by a bunch of F***ing idiots carrying on some tribal nonsense. Yes it was completely out of line but we can't control everyone else's behaviour, only our own. The best way to do that is rise above others hatred and bullshit and act with dignity, not let ourselves become obsessed with every idiot or bunch of idiots that try to throw stones at us. And the 2 idiots that made airplane signals are in our club's control and we can ban them from Anfield and put in a request to have them banned from stadiums around the country and that's what should be done.

As this is the Hillsborough section, lets remember our true concern: getting justice for the 96, lets not get sidetracked by a footballing rivalry throwing stones at us, it reflects more on them than on us.

For the people who seem to want to think im ignoring what the scum did read this - at least one person understands
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #268: Sep 25, 2012 10:16:23 pm
      Your past few posts have concentrated solely on the Liverpool fans, whilst ignoring that a much larger number of Scum fans sing about us, louder and much more frequently. Some balance and perspective is due here, that is all.

Have already stated how disgusted I am with what the scum did. It was heartbreaking to hear it. I don't have to say it on every post just to please people.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #269: Sep 25, 2012 11:07:23 pm
      Have already stated how disgusted I am with what the scum did. It was heartbreaking to hear it. I don't have to say it on every post just to please people.

No you don't have to say how heartbreaking it was, and have to say you didn't earlier on, you kept banging on about how disappointing it was to see how a number of our fans disgraced the club (all 2 of them) and on a fair few of your earlier posts today you also kept banging on about how it was the scum's responsibility to discipline their fans. Which will probably never happen.  Don't get that frame of mind tbh.
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #270: Sep 25, 2012 11:09:27 pm
      You don't get how it's up to the clubs to take responsibilty for their own fans ?!
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #271: Sep 25, 2012 11:10:31 pm
      You don't get how it's up to the clubs to take responsibilty for their own fans ?!

You reckon the mancs are going to?!
      George Lucas
      • Banned

• 6,615 posts | 57 
      • JFT96
      Reply #272: Sep 25, 2012 11:15:14 pm
      You reckon the mancs are going to?!

Then the FA need to step in. We are powerless to stop the Mancs. Our club can do something.

I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do ?!

I have posted my disgust at what the Mancs did

And I posted my disgust at what a certain amount of our own fans did.

I half expected it from the scum fans -

I didn't from our own.
      unwashedmasses
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,369 posts | 53 
      Reply #273: Sep 25, 2012 11:17:38 pm
      No you don't have to say how heartbreaking it was, and have to say you didn't earlier on, you kept banging on about how disappointing it was to see how a number of our fans disgraced the club (all 2 of them) and on a fair few of your earlier posts today you also kept banging on about how it was the scum's responsibility to discipline their fans. Which will probably never happen.  Don't get that frame of mind tbh.

What exactly do you want George to do about it though? He's only pointing out a fact, it is their responsibility to discipline their fans. All Liverpool FC can do is cut their ticket allocation at Anfield again.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #274: Sep 25, 2012 11:23:42 pm

Think you missed my point completely there lad.

You said:

I replied:

I don't get how you are kicking off against a couple of Liverpool fans when there are a couple of thousand of mancs who F***ing dissed us.

As I have said in earlier posts, even though I have seen no evidence of the Liverpool idiots, they deserve what they get, bans hopefully, F***ing idiots giving internet morons the chance to have a go at LFC.  No excuses there for them, but you have repeatedly implored us to let mufc deal with their own and condem the two.

That's what I don't get George.
      whyohwhyohwhy
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 11,283 posts | 95 
      Reply #275: Sep 25, 2012 11:24:54 pm
      Then the FA need to step in. We are powerless to stop the Mancs. Our club can do something.

I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do ?!

I have posted my disgust at what the Mancs did

And I posted my disgust at what a certain amount of our own fans did.

I half expected it from the scum fans -

I didn't from our own.

F***ing hell, TWO of our own did it, you make it sound like the whole F***ing ground did it.

Quick Reply