Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Roberto Martinez....

Read 2184 times
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Roberto Martinez....
      Sep 03, 2012 08:27:00 am
      ....must be thinking that he really dodged a bullet.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Re: Roberto Martinez....
      Reply #1: Sep 03, 2012 08:35:59 am
      Can we close Threads like this - no point and no need...

Federer - as said by a great man once 'If you cant support us when we lose or draw, dont support us when we win'. Get a grip, or go to a forum where you can piss and moan all you like...
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #2: Sep 03, 2012 08:37:31 am
      Waiting for the quote from him saying "Yeah they offered me the job, but I turned them down because I had a bad feeling" line.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3: Sep 03, 2012 08:40:06 am
      This thread for real.

Who gives a F**k about Roberto Martinez.

Give your head a wobble you bad tit.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #4: Sep 03, 2012 08:42:45 am
      Federer - as said by a great man once 'If you cant support us when we lose or draw, dont support us when we win'. Get a grip, or go to a forum where you can piss and moan all you like...

erm.  What does that have to do with supporting us?  I think you're confused as to what it means to "support" the club---it doesn't mean being a yes man for everything that happens.  It means wanting what's best, even if sometimes it means taking a different stand.

You're not supporting our club by sticking your head in the sand when everything is dire.

We're in serious trouble.  Both on and off the pitch.  It would appear your preferred reaction is to shut up and smile and pretend everything is dandy.

Well done, you'd fit in well working for FSG!
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #5: Sep 03, 2012 08:48:17 am
      erm.  What does that have to do with supporting us?  I think you're confused as to what it means to "support" the club---it doesn't mean being a yes man for everything that happens.  It means wanting what's best, even if sometimes it means taking a different stand.

You're not supporting our club by sticking your head in the sand when everything is dire.

We're in serious trouble.  Both on and off the pitch.  It would appear your preferred reaction is to shut up and smile and pretend everything is dandy.

And plenty of places to talk about this 'serious trouble' you refer to without starting a Robert Martinez thread in The Kop.

You are a gobs***e lad.
      Passportboy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,608 posts | 109 
      • Yippeeeee
      Reply #6: Sep 03, 2012 08:50:08 am

If you really asking the question 'what does it have to do with supporting the club' then you are a comepelte nut case... Why have you brought up Martinez - what does he have to do with anything that has happened at LFC since he didnt get the job - what is your objective here?

And as for burying my hand in the sand - have a look at my other posts before making asumptions like that - it shows a lack of respect for me and for yourself. In cases where you want to start an argument think about what you write first - it is better to say less and have people think that your are an idiot then type the drivel you did above and confirm to everyone that you are...
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #7: Sep 03, 2012 08:50:59 am
      Where's that Top Posts thread?

Not that I want to put this thread in it... Just wondered..
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #8: Sep 03, 2012 08:52:52 am
      Where's that Top Posts thread?

Not that I want to put this thread in it... Just wondered..

:)
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #9: Sep 03, 2012 08:53:23 am
      WTF?
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #10: Sep 03, 2012 08:58:20 am
       I think the staff will put this thread in its rightful place the General Football Forum or consign it to the rubbish bin.The fact he applied for the managers job at L.F.C. and didn't get it is reason enough for the thread not to be on the KOP Board.

Quick Reply