Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 28th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P5 W1 D3 L1

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Liverpool's man of the match?

Gerrard
      (75.6%)
      Allen
      (9.3%)
      Sterling
      (5.8%)
      Suarez
      (4.1%)
      Other... (please state)
      (5.2%)

Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United: In-game & post-match vexation & infuration

Read 37833 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Re: Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United: In-game & post-match vexation & infuration
      Reply #529: Sep 23, 2012 09:55:53 pm
      If our man doesn't win the appeal I'll never believe another photograph ever.
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Reply #530: Sep 23, 2012 09:55:53 pm
      Sp
      Will someone please explain to me the difference between shelvey evans and van persie tackles.

Personally thought the ref was absolutely shocking today
      spot on absolute joke,halsey was sh*t
      Swinton
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,984 posts | 42 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest...
      Reply #531: Sep 23, 2012 09:57:09 pm
      Does anybody know if the media have reported this vile chanting by the scum!

Was on skysportsnews I believe.

http://twitter.yfrog.com/06u5tokbgkvoblxqnlkupfhjz
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #532: Sep 23, 2012 10:00:21 pm
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #533: Sep 23, 2012 10:04:36 pm
      The manc faithful have well and truly dragged their club down their level, I wonder if the FA were watching?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #534: Sep 23, 2012 10:07:57 pm
      The manc faithful have well and truly dragged their club down their level, I wonder if the FA were watching?

Probably Stuey but they'll be more focused on getting their story straight about the ref's decisions   ;)
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #535: Sep 23, 2012 10:16:19 pm
      Still numb tbh. To play so well and lose like that was simply sickening. There was a lot to like from the performance and it gives me confidence going forward. Gerrard was absolutely immense today and simply did not deserve to be on the losing side. Surely a bit of luck is gonna go our way in the near future.
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #536: Sep 23, 2012 10:21:44 pm
      The occasion was marred slightly after the final whistle when a couple of home supporters ran across from the main stand to the visiting contingent - held behind on police orders - and started making aeroplane signals in a clear reference to the Munich air disaster in 1958 when eight United players were among 21 people who lost their lives.

The provocation was met with chants of "Always the victims" and "Murderers" from the travelling fans in relation to the Hillsborough and Heysel stadium disasters that Liverpool were involved with in the 1980s.

This is what the BBC are saying.

F***ing disgusting from the two supposed liverpool 'fans' even worse that the United fans retaliated in such a vile way.
      verde-rubro
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,009 posts | 225 
      Reply #537: Sep 23, 2012 10:23:51 pm
      are we going to contest the red card?
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,625 posts | 2160 
      Reply #538: Sep 23, 2012 10:29:44 pm
      The good news is that this crap run of league fixtures is over and we'vr got Norwich away followed by Stoke and then Reading at home coming up. Three very winnable games and hopefully the lads will get this season up and started ove the next month. just need a win to get the ball rolling.
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #539: Sep 23, 2012 10:33:06 pm
      The good news is that this crap run of league fixtures is over and we'vr got Norwich away followed by Stoke and then Reading at home coming up. Three very winnable games and hopefully the lads will get this season up and started ove the next month. just need a win to get the ball rolling.

Your right mate, lets get 9 points from these 3 games and start our charge up the table. We are all behind Brendan and the lads.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #540: Sep 23, 2012 10:33:14 pm
      Devastated :(

Even the fact that we played them off the park and deserved to win hasn't taken away the pain of losing to THEM. Feel sick to my stomach after the biased refereeing on display yet again.

Time something was done about the disgraceful bias shown by referees towards the mancs.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,362 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #541: Sep 23, 2012 10:33:56 pm
      If it wasn't such a poignant day it would almost be funny, the ref the fooking ref grabbing the headlines

We pisssed on them and they win..fook me, fook me

First coont having a go at the boss or any player should be banned. We owened the coonts with 10 men,owened them. Jesus 
      Neston_Red
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 900 posts |
      Reply #542: Sep 23, 2012 10:34:58 pm
      The amount of decisions, lucky breaks, lucky cup draws ect ect is starting to border on physically impossible.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #543: Sep 23, 2012 10:40:06 pm
      Watching our REDS at Anfield filled me with pride and sorrow,that was a fantastic tribute to our 96 mates and deserves all the publicity the club can generate.
                                                      In the first half we gave Man U a lesson in how football should be played and at the most Shelvey should of only got a yellow card.We lost 3 points courtesy of the lousy Ref due to the sending off and a penalty that was never a penalty.The lads can be proud of their performance and if they play with the same resolve in all games then just watch us climb up that league ladder.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #544: Sep 23, 2012 10:46:52 pm

Always thought Mark Lawrenson was a sh*t pundit but after hearing his views on MOTD about the contentious incidents today he is a complete c**t
      PenguinOfTroy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,165 posts | 17 
      • One by one the penguins steal my sanity
      Reply #545: Sep 23, 2012 10:48:28 pm
      Always thought Mark Lawrenson was a sh*t pundit but after hearing his views on MOTD about the contentious incidents today he is a complete c**t

what'd he say?
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #546: Sep 23, 2012 10:50:41 pm

Basically he didn't see anything wrong with the ref's decisions.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,344 posts | 4966 
      Reply #547: Sep 23, 2012 10:51:41 pm
      Lawro is an arsehole and has been for quite some time now.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #548: Sep 23, 2012 10:53:19 pm
      Basically he didn't see anything wrong with the ref's decisions.
      That explains why Mark Lawrenson has got an appointment at Spec Savers this week.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,362 posts | 2877 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #549: Sep 23, 2012 10:53:22 pm
      Fook lawro, today I seen enough.

We will be champs in 2 years. Laugh if you want..

We will
      AlexLFC95
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,393 posts | 56 
      Reply #550: Sep 23, 2012 10:54:15 pm
      Lawrenson is a c**t.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,041 posts | 3966 
      Reply #551: Sep 23, 2012 10:59:36 pm
                             ^                       ^
      He's a w**ker and that explains his trouble in seeing things in a clear light.
      « Last Edit: Sep 23, 2012 11:26:26 pm by stuey »

Quick Reply