Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4249948 times
      brilad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,967 posts | 99 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #10419: Jan 24, 2014 11:09:52 pm
      Jesus Christ almighty momos available lets all have a w*nk.bloody hell.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Reply #10420: Jan 24, 2014 11:20:15 pm
      Jesus Christ almighty momos available lets all have a w*nk.bloody hell.

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,372 posts | 1540 
      Reply #10421: Jan 25, 2014 12:21:24 am
      My lad says wee being linked to Yarmolenko ! Don't know where he got the info, I'm sure I read a link on here some time ago, but can't find it now. Anyone heard anything ?
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #10422: Jan 25, 2014 12:48:27 am
      Since Salah is gone we should go in all guns blazing for Konoplyanka.  He's a cracking player who could slot in from day one and do a job for us on the wing.  Apart from being a tricky winger, he's also strong and has good pace, so he wouldn't (hopefully) be a pushover like we've seen with Aspas etc.  Would love to see him here.
      skolRED
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,165 posts | 263 
      Reply #10423: Jan 25, 2014 01:09:01 am
      Sunderland have just made an enquiry for banega from Valencia, surely he's someone we should be lookin at.. Super player, current international and fits BR player profile

Fits BR player profile ?, so Ever Banega must surely been at Reading, Chelsea or Swansea once before, maybe at their academy or a trial  :f_whistle:

Joking aside, Ever Banega is a good player, not so sure lately though.
      (please no 'how many times you watch him played', no I don't watch him much enough just read enough positives about him on this forum)
      5timesacharm
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,507 posts | 948 
      Reply #10424: Jan 25, 2014 01:25:34 am
      Mata to United confirmed. 

Reported that Arsenal have had a bid accepted for Draxler, but no word on whether Draxler wants to move.  Probably will, and Arsenal will be better because of it.

F**k....

So everyone around us is strengthening whilst our owners refuse to stump up enough cash to make BR's job of finishing in the top four that much easier. Brilliant.
      wghennessy
      • Forum Erik Meijer

• 28 posts |
      Reply #10425: Jan 25, 2014 01:56:55 am
      Suspect he's also being signed with a view to a permanent deal when Lukaku leaves in the Summer and also not being overly reliant on Romelu too.

Only really seen him when he played against us and aside from being absolutely massive looks to have some great technique. Smart signing for them I'd say and can most certainly make an impact.

He's only just signed for Monaco...
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #10426: Jan 25, 2014 03:47:06 am
      Scums confirm Mata, and are bidding for Kroos and Shaw.

And WE have 2 fit Central Mids!!  :f_doh:
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #10427: Jan 25, 2014 07:35:33 am
      I hope our transfer committee have forfeited their wages for the month of January 2014.It is a sad state of affairs when we are so far into the transfer window and no sign of the players we are desperate for to maintain our challenge in the league. :f_steam:
      ayrton77
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,775 posts | 627 
      • © Established Quality Since 1977
      Reply #10428: Jan 25, 2014 07:58:13 am
      I hope our transfer committee have forfeited their wages for the month of January 2014.It is a sad state of affairs when we are so far into the transfer window and no sign of the players we are desperate for to maintain our challenge in the league. :f_steam:

Agree totally mate.

And reading about all these new sponsorship deals we're proudly shouting about is just like a slap in the face.

All that extra money that can sit in the bank and gain interest - wonderful!  :roll:
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #10429: Jan 25, 2014 08:03:15 am
      Since Salah is gone we should go in all guns blazing for Konoplyanka.  He's a cracking player who could slot in from day one and do a job for us on the wing.  Apart from being a tricky winger, he's also strong and has good pace, so he wouldn't (hopefully) be a pushover like we've seen with Aspas etc.  Would love to see him here.

Easy to say to "all guns blazing" than doing it with the way we are handling tranfer deal lately, we lost a player  contemplating  on a couple of millions
       Do we think we go with an OPEN wallet now?
         Compared to last year , This January window is disastrous for us, after so many hypes about it , that we will add some great  players

Sometimes I wonder if this was planned  that No player will join in january, based on our position and a relatvely goo 1st half of the season , now we are decimated with injuries and we have only 1st. team  15 player fit
       YNWA

« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2014 08:20:31 am by carragerrard »
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #10430: Jan 25, 2014 08:07:22 am

There must be something brewing Billy - I (as one who has frequently questioned FSG and their apparent lack of a coherent strategy) can't believe they think what we have is enough.

They'd have to be deluded to think that....or just not that bothered?

On another note I do wonder how much the timing of the Johnson announcement had to do with BR holding Bostonian feet to the fire?!
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #10431: Jan 25, 2014 08:20:20 am
      There must be something brewing Billy - I (as one who has frequently questioned FSG and their apparent lack of a coherent strategy) can't believe they think what we have is enough.

They'd have to be deluded to think that....or just not that bothered?

On another note I do wonder how much the timing of the Johnson announcement had to do with BR holding Bostonian feet to the fire?!

It saddens me to think we could finally get back to the top(where we should be)  but for our owners miserly attitude over buying a couple of badly needed players. All the sponsorship in the world is no good if we don't invest in quality players.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #10432: Jan 25, 2014 09:22:48 am
      And reading about all these new sponsorship deals we're proudly shouting about is just like a slap in the face.
      Look on the bright side buddy. Should things go tit's up we've got a cracking song for the next time we meet the Scum. To the tune of 'Skip to my Lou'...

You got Mata - we got Dunk
      We got Dunkin Donuts...             >:D

FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,482 posts | 3436 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #10433: Jan 25, 2014 10:14:53 am
      a plea to all reds, go and eat some dunkin donuts now, it may boost out transfer kitty !
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #10434: Jan 25, 2014 10:41:33 am
      Salah at £10 million would have been the right price in my opinion, how on earth did we not even put in a bid for him, I hope to F**k that it was because we are planning a big bid for someone else. If we end up signign no one in this window then heads need to roll.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #10435: Jan 25, 2014 10:57:53 am
      Here's a rumour you can take with a pinch of salt (and maybe some HP sauce): @Pukka Pies are unhappy at #Leicester Ladies Hockey club and have said they would like to go #PL big-time; #LFC their preferred choice.

Might just be an agent trying to talk things up but who knows; it might be worth a look cause, let's be honest Greggs are way out of our price range.  :angel:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,482 posts | 3436 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #10436: Jan 25, 2014 10:58:54 am
      Here's a rumour you can take with a pinch of salt (and maybe some HP sauce): @Pukka Pies are unhappy at #Leicester Ladies Hockey club and have said they would like to go #PL big-time; #LFC their preferred choice.

Might just be an agent trying to talk things up but who knows; it might be worth a look.  :angel:

pukka pies and dunkin donuts, jeez my full blown coronary is on it's way
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #10437: Jan 25, 2014 11:32:13 am
      Again Names flying out as "donuts" from the media now after we lost in the Salah signing >> Inler-Shaqiri-Candreva-Yarmalenko and more

Don't think we will sign anyone now at this point, (hope I am wrong though

YNWA
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #10438: Jan 25, 2014 12:11:09 pm

Might just be an agent trying to talk things up but who knows; it might be worth a look cause, let's be honest Greggs are way out of our price range.  :angel:

My eldest considers a game of snooker and a Pukka chicken balti pie to be the ultimate in rest and relaxation activity....mind he's 13 on Wednesday so all that harmony is about to disappear.

Wouldn't Pukka be high risk for our guys? They're all short term sell by dates so by default may not present a return. I see us more focusing on Iceland (cheap and lasts forever as there's absolutely nothing that's ever lived or is perishable in the mix).
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #10439: Jan 25, 2014 12:54:24 pm
      My eldest considers a game of snooker and a Pukka chicken balti pie to be the ultimate in rest and relaxation activity....mind he's 13 on Wednesday so all that harmony is about to disappear.

Wouldn't Pukka be high risk for our guys? They're all short term sell by dates so by default may not present a return. I see us more focusing on Iceland (cheap and lasts forever as there's absolutely nothing that's ever lived or is perishable in the mix).

I fairly sure the horses used by Iceland were previously alive.  :)
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #10440: Jan 25, 2014 01:47:34 pm
      I fairly sure the horses used by Iceland were previously alive.  :)

That's....something...I guess, thanks Rodders  :roll:
      Scottish Scouser
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 703 posts | 34 
      Reply #10441: Jan 25, 2014 01:52:54 pm
      There's news on the Metro website that we've given up on transfers for this window. Anyone able to post the article as I'm on my phone, here's the link:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/25/brendan-rodgers-gives-up-hope-of-liverpool-making-any-new-signings-4276895/

Very depressing if true.

Quick Reply