Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 3rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

General LFC Transfer rumours/gossip thread

Read 4218093 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Re: General Transfer rumours/gossip thread
      Reply #31740: Aug 09, 2017 12:53:42 pm
      A big, f**k off, U turn (so big we'd be in danger of disappearing up our own holes) would certainly save "us" money that "we" could use to er... that "we" could use to erm... that "we" could use to buy, to buy... er... erm somebody who isn't a target? 😄😄

Is Flippity Flopping cuntageous? 🙄😄
      To me it is beginning to look like the money that would have been used to sign VVD and Naby Keïta was going to funded in a large part from the sales of players like Sakho (£30+m) and Markovic (£20+m) plus other fringe players.... I don't believe that it was going to be any other way with FSG, just that things did not go as they had planed... Now the are hoping to get the funds via the Coutinho sale... I believe they will hold out for so where near the £133M mark, but Coutinho is as good as gone
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,031 posts | 1978 
      Reply #31741: Aug 09, 2017 12:58:07 pm
      The love-in for Can is mind-boggling.

I don't understand it either. He has been appalling for the majority of his time here.

He finished the season strong though and people have short memories.

Moreno had a good game in pre season and all of a sudden he is the answer to our LB problems.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #31742: Aug 09, 2017 01:01:10 pm
      If the sell Coutinho we will make a last minute bid for VVD,in an attempt to appease Klopp, and the supporters and the giant FSG spin machine will attempt to spin it as they wanting to keep Coutinho and him forcing through the move

Rubbish we'll be making a bid for VVD anyway same as we were making a bid for Keita, how much was it again, oh yeah £70million!! Oh those tight arsed owners we have!!
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #31743: Aug 09, 2017 01:01:53 pm
      He finished the season strong though and people have short memories.

Moreno had a good game in pre season and all of a sudden he is the answer to our LB problems.

It really is incredible.  We're supposed to have the most informed supporters, but they forget three seasons after one goal, and they forget how wretched Moreno has been with one half decent pre-season game. 

Babel, Voronin and Aquilani probably wished they had scored a few screamers towards the end of their time with us, I bet some around here would've been wanting to give them new contracts, too.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #31744: Aug 09, 2017 01:02:41 pm
      To me it is beginning to look like the money that would have been used to sign VVD and Naby Keïta was going to funded in a large part from the sales of players like Sakho (£30+m) and Markovic (£20+m) plus other fringe players.... I don't believe that it was going to be any other way with FSG, just that things did not go as they had planed... Now the are hoping to get the funds via the Coutinho sale... I believe they will hold out for so where near the £133M mark, but Coutinho is as good as gone

if that is the case can you please explain why FSG are stock piling cash in the club, because as far as I'm aware they have taken zero money out of the club, so what is going on in your opinion??
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #31745: Aug 09, 2017 01:04:01 pm

It really is incredible.  We're supposed to have the most informed supporters, but they forget three seasons after one goal, and they forget how wretched Moreno has been with one half decent pre-season game. 

Babel, Voronin and Aquilani probably wished they had scored a few screamers towards the end of their time with us, I bet some around here would've been wanting to give them new contracts, too.

you do realise that BigMick was kind of taking the piss about Can and being sarcastic don't you??? NO, oh well!!!
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #31746: Aug 09, 2017 01:06:12 pm
      Klopp wanted them to buy one player for £70 million and another for £60million, and what did they do, they put in bids, well certainly for the first one, the second one was fu**ed up by the club but I suspect they'll bid again, yes yes I know probably deliberately and they'll want them to fail OBVIOUSLY!!
      Anyway how the f**k is that cheap?? LET that sink in you conspiracy nut.

Did Liverpool actually bid £70 m for VVD...?  Because that's what Southampton wanted.... As I stated earlier The sales of Sahko,(£30 m+) Markovic (£20 m+) and Moreno (£20 m+) players, All reported to be on the move from Liverpool would have covered the money for on of those signing...
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #31747: Aug 09, 2017 01:22:52 pm
      if that is the case can you please explain why FSG are stock piling cash in the club, because as far as I'm aware they have taken zero money out of the club, so what is going on in your opinion??

Stock piling... ??? Why??? Are they expecting to pay some big fine.... :f_doh:  I could be wrong here , but I believe that these Business men would not sit on money when they could put it to work.... Second point, As pointed out before from someone more knowledgeable than myself they (FSG) gave the Club loans, charge for setting them up, and charged interest on those loans.  One would also presume that the are drawing sum sort of wage packet from LFC. After all they are Business men, and  Business men don't put money to sleep, they make it work for them, and make it work real hard
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #31748: Aug 09, 2017 01:28:27 pm
      Rubbish we'll be making a bid for VVD anyway same as we were making a bid for Keita, how much was it again, oh yeah £70million!! Oh those tight arsed owners we have!!
      Reminded Me when did Keita and VVD become Liverpool players and what shirt numbers where they given...? If you can remember we only bought Suarez after sell Babel... 
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,349 posts | 6394 
      Reply #31749: Aug 09, 2017 01:33:50 pm
      Man how awesome would it be to have some transfer targets to discuss.....even bogus ones.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #31750: Aug 09, 2017 01:53:41 pm

Stock piling... ??? Why??? Are they expecting to pay some big fine.... :f_doh:  I could be wrong here , but I believe that these Business men would not sit on money when they could put it to work.... Second point, As pointed out before from someone more knowledgeable than myself they (FSG) gave the Club loans, charge for setting them up, and charged interest on those loans.  One would also presume that the are drawing sum sort of wage packet from LFC. After all they are Business men, and  Business men don't put money to sleep, they make it work for them, and make it work real hard

Ok well I actually agree with you that it makes no sense for them to be stock piling cash hence why I don't believe this bollocks about them refusing to sign players. BTW the owners have probably paid themselves back the loan amounts by now seeing as it was only £200 odd million but even if they haven't then its kind of like buying a property which you know will go up in value. With LFC now back in Champions League I'd not be surprised if our re-sale value would be close to £1 billion these days, not bad for 7 years work ;-)
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #31751: Aug 09, 2017 01:54:24 pm
      Man how awesome would it be to have some transfer targets to discuss.....even bogus ones.

I know I'm getting bored discussing the finer points of Business 101 to the masses ;-)
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #31752: Aug 09, 2017 05:17:48 pm
      "In advanced Talks"
      "Deal agreed in principle"
      "Allowed to push forward with negotiations"
      "[Player/agent] has been spotted in [random airport/cab/helicopter]"
      "According to sources in [totally unrelated location]"
      "[Player] wants out! - sources"

"voices told me as i was sitting on toilet..."
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #31753: Aug 09, 2017 05:21:03 pm
      I am the real one pretending to be the fake one, and the fake one pretend to be the real one...Wait a minute, or is that the real one pretending to be the real one and the fake one pretending to be the fake one  :f_doh:

I remember a Star Trek episode where an opposite Captain Kirk beamed aboard the Enterprise...only he was twice as obnoxious as the first one. Hmm....
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,441 posts | 3422 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #31754: Aug 09, 2017 05:31:23 pm

Here were are interested in the new south korean wonderkid fukin no wan
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #31755: Aug 09, 2017 05:51:23 pm
      we'd still get done for tapping up.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,441 posts | 3422 
      Reply #31756: Aug 09, 2017 05:55:14 pm
      we'd still get done for tapping up.

Imagine the reaction if he was north korean
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,194 posts | 4406 
      Reply #31757: Aug 09, 2017 07:04:37 pm
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #31758: Aug 09, 2017 07:24:04 pm

Recycling this one now are we? Tomorrow they will return to "sources say Coutinho..."  ;D
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Reply #31759: Aug 09, 2017 07:41:21 pm

That's a chinese name mate.
      RedLFCBlood
      Reply #31760: Aug 09, 2017 08:28:06 pm
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,441 posts | 3422 
      Reply #31761: Aug 09, 2017 08:56:31 pm

Hu fuk yu ?
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,555 posts | 1669 
      • YNWA
      Reply #31762: Aug 09, 2017 10:26:08 pm

This is one case where no news is 'not' good news.

Quick Reply