Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 22nd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P10 W7 D0 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Okay then... your thoughts?

Disgrace to the club. Should never play for us again.
      (6.5%)
      A flawed character. Club should punish him with heavy suspension but reiterate support.
      (65%)
      What's the problem?
      (28.5%)

What do you do with Suarez? Once bitten, twice shy.. (Now banned for 10 games)

Read 51733 times
      davepolo
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 382 posts | -1 
      • taught English by AZ, grAmmEr schooL fAiLure
      Re: What do you do with Suarez? Once bitten, twice shy.. (Now banned for 10 games)
      Reply #23: Apr 21, 2013 07:05:53 pm
      listen dont worry biting someone in uraguay is a sign of friendship ask luis
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,991 posts | 241 
      Re: What do you do with Suarez? Once bitten, twice shy.. (Now banned for 10 games)
      Reply #24: Apr 21, 2013 07:07:31 pm
      Celebrate him.

Roy Keane was a c**t.
      C*ntona - Well, the name says it all.
      Rooney is a c**t.
      RVP is a bit of a c**t.
      Neville is a  c**t. Scholes is a c**t.

Above all, Ivanovic is a c*nt. I really dont care even if this guy's balls get kicked. 

Bottomline: Everyone is a c**t.

Some of the reactions amuse me.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,831 posts | 580 
      Reply #25: Apr 21, 2013 07:11:53 pm
      Jermain Defoe got a yellow card.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #26: Apr 21, 2013 07:12:42 pm
      Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 47m

Rodgers on Suarez: "Players are always replaceable."

BR: “Players are always replaceable, no matter how good they think they are. This club is about respect. It will be maintained.”
      kb2x
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,841 posts | 215 
      • #WeComeNotToPlay
      Reply #27: Apr 21, 2013 07:13:04 pm
      The lad obviously has some serious mental health issues.

Lets support him, and get him the help he needs, he's a loose cannon...but a loveable one!
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,283 posts | 934 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #28: Apr 21, 2013 07:15:08 pm
      Did United sell Cantona...no, take the punishment and move on, and if Whiskey nose has anything to say remind him of how quiet he kept when Cantona did what he did..
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      Reply #29: Apr 21, 2013 07:16:32 pm
      The real question is, can FSG resist not using this as an excuse to sell him off for a bit of cash?

They may see him as just too much hassle and use this to get him shipped out.
      red trooper
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,854 posts | 69 
      • and don't be afraid of the dark
      Reply #30: Apr 21, 2013 07:16:54 pm
      What do you do with  with Luis ?....get off his back for a start ! I don't like the biting incident but it' s who he is ,part of his personality ....... Certainly make defenders scared of him now !
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,430 posts | 8653 
      Reply #31: Apr 21, 2013 07:18:00 pm
      Pardon the baseball pun but in the eyes of the FA he has two strikes now. While a ban/apology will probably be the end of this (and perhaps that is good enough) I would have to think he is on shaky ground with the FA and one more little mishap I doubt he will be allowed to play in England anymore.

How does that happen then? Do the FA say he has to be extradited? All they will and can do is ban him.

F**k THE FA! Those cu*ts should be in the dock for involuntary manslaughter from 24 years ago, so sorry if I ignore what those pricks what to pontificate about.
      Paisleydalglish
      Reply #32: Apr 21, 2013 07:19:06 pm
      Pardon the baseball pun but in the eyes of the FA he has two strikes now. While a ban/apology will probably be the end of this (and perhaps that is good enough) I would have to think he is on shaky ground with the FA and one more little mishap I doubt he will be allowed to play in England anymore.

If that happens doubtful the buyout clause will mean sh*te as we will have no choice but to let him go.

He put the club and himself in a tough spot and no matter what happens he did it to himself.

The FA cant effectivly sack him and stop him playing in this country, they dont have that power..

Today was bang out of order, he deserves a ban but i wouldnt sell him still for all the tea in China
      Arrie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,763 posts | 64 
      • Being safe is risky nowadays.
      Reply #33: Apr 21, 2013 07:19:09 pm
      The replays really struck me. It seems like the ball is away from him, he takes a second to look where the ref is and then grabs and devours Ivanovic's arm, viciously. It just seemed so calculated, and it was really chilling"

It was calculated.
      It was calculated to take the defender out, as Gerrard took his shot.
      He's a F***ing genius.

Its just that in the great scheme of things, his judgement might not always be absolutely perfect.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #34: Apr 21, 2013 07:19:28 pm
      The real question is, can FSG resist not using this as an excuse to sell him off for a bit of cash?
      That is the biggest problem.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,430 posts | 8653 
      Reply #35: Apr 21, 2013 07:21:29 pm

That's the problem that will divide the fans again.

About half the fanbase will turn on Rodgers and FSG if they decide to sell Suarez over this, of that I'm sure. Can imagine if that does happen they'll be requesting Luis throw in a transfer request as well!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #36: Apr 21, 2013 07:21:32 pm
      I'd never sell but i have only two concerns about whether he stays or not...

Brendan and FSG.

With Kenny or Rafa i'd have no worries that he'd stay but i question the balls/guts of the powers to keep him after this and with Brendan, i think he'll cave in if FSG tell him he has to go.
      Tadders
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,831 posts | 580 
      Reply #37: Apr 21, 2013 07:22:32 pm
      Did United sell Cantona...no, take the punishment and move on, and if Whiskey nose has anything to say remind him of how quiet he kept when Cantona did what he did..
      That would take the media to ask him a question that requires courage.
      bigmick
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,078 posts | 2767 
      Reply #38: Apr 21, 2013 07:23:50 pm
       What do you do? You thank f*ck he plays for you and not them. Lock the thread.
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,710 posts | 896 
      Reply #39: Apr 21, 2013 07:24:15 pm
      I love Luis but he does have a anger problem and hopefully BR will try to solve the issue with professional help then selling him. There arent alot of players who are as good as our luis.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4849 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #40: Apr 21, 2013 07:25:22 pm
      Wouldn't laugh too much lads because I can f**king bet the powers that be don't think its funny.

Huyt - I accept he's a loon but don't think I'm crying like a bi*ch when I say he's a pr**k for what he done today because that wasn't on.

It was tricky answering my 9 year old nephew who has already got behavioural problems when he asked why he did what he did as he sat there in his Suarez 7 shirt watching the game with me.

Don't think we should get rid but I've got to say that I'd understand if they thought about it at least.

Wouldn't be such a matter for us to brush off if that was a game of greater importance and he got sent off for it and banned for the rest of the season. I've got no doubt that he still would have done it.

Felt for Rodgers in the post match presser and thought he done well. Was put in a very difficult position.

Also noticed Rafa giving it the Wenger's in his presser.

Love our Luis I really do but he was a f**king idiot today.

As much as I'm all for the 'F**k the Press' attitude they'll get their teeth ( :) ) right into this so that PR machine that was so craved last Summer needs to get going quick.

Yeah Cantona done mad sh*t and yeah Defoe bit someone but I'm not arsed about them. No need for Luis to put his manager, himself and more importantly the name of the club in this position.

Annoying!

EDIT - The thread question? Keep him but ask him not to do stuff that bad.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #41: Apr 21, 2013 07:26:37 pm
      What do you do with a problem like Luis?.

You keep him at all costs, there are loads of Clubs who'd love to have a problem like Luis.

Sorry, but i can't help but love the bloke. He a F***ing nutter and i love nutters.

The same reason i love Bellamy. You just know they're constantly on the brink of a mentalist outburst but you'd be fu**ed without them.

For every thing he does wrong he'll do 10 things right.

It's called passion, desire and fight. Give me eleven Bellamy's or Suarez's every day of the week.

Part of the reason i have respect for Roy Keane is that he deliberately went out and smashed Haaland's knee to bits, what goes around comes around.

Luis may be a problem, but F**k me, how lucky we are to have that problem.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,506 posts | 4849 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #42: Apr 21, 2013 07:27:21 pm
      F**k THE FA! Those cu*ts should be in the dock for involuntary manslaughter from 24 years ago, so sorry if I ignore what those pricks what to pontificate about.

Word!
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,654 posts | 3888 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #43: Apr 21, 2013 07:29:19 pm
      He's a flawed genius.
      I'd much rather have that then respectable sh*te.

Plus all of England must hate him at this stage.
      Build him a F***ing statue.
      gareth g
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 15,469 posts | 366 
      Reply #44: Apr 21, 2013 07:30:36 pm
      I'd never sell but i have only two concerns about whether he stays or not...

Brendan and FSG.

With Kenny or Rafa i'd have no worries that he'd stay but i question the balls/guts of the powers to keep him after this and with Brendan, i think he'll cave in if FSG tell him he has to go.

That's the problem that will divide the fans again.

About half the fanbase will turn on Rodgers and FSG if they decide to sell Suarez over this, of that I'm sure. Can imagine if that does happen they'll be requesting Luis throw in a transfer request as well!

Personaly I think he will stay for next season, last chance saloon!
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,544 posts | 1544 
      Reply #45: Apr 21, 2013 07:31:09 pm
      Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 37s

Suarez has alleged bitten someone. Watched the game, didn't see the incident. Whilst you can't condone biting, he is some footballer!

Quick Reply