Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P16 W12 D1 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Man of the Match v Swansea?

Simon Mignolet
      0 (0%)
      Glen Johnson
      0 (0%)
      Jon Flanagan
      4 (2.6%)
      Martin Skrtel
      1 (0.6%)
      Daniel Agger
      0 (0%)
      Steven Gerrard
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      87 (56.5%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      43 (27.9%)
      Luis Suarez
      8 (5.2%)
      Raheem Sterling
      3 (1.9%)
      Philippe Coutinho
      1 (0.6%)
      Joe Allen
      7 (4.5%)
      Kolo Toure
      0 (0%)
      Victor Moses
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Voting closed: Mar 01, 2014 03:36:59 pm

Liverpool 4-3 Swansea: In Game Chat and Post Match Defibrillation

Read 34246 times
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      • Luis Suarez could nutmeg a mermaid
      Re: Liverpool 4-3 Swansea: In Game Chat and Post Match Defibrillation
      Reply #598: Feb 23, 2014 05:13:52 pm
      How can people be upset over this victory? These ugly wings whether they are at home or away or against top of the league teams and bottom of the league teams is what qualifies you for Europe and if you are even luckier wins you the league.

If this was last season or seasons before, we wouldn't of fought back and got a win, we would of sat back and settled for the draw or even sh*t ourselves and lost three points.

Congratulations to Suarez, Sturridge, Henderson and Coutinho for getting us this win and extending our lead from our rivals going 11 points clear of Yawnited.

THE F***ing LEAGUE TITLE IS F***ing COMING TO ANFIELD!
      Poko
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,502 posts | 65 
      Reply #599: Feb 23, 2014 05:14:02 pm
      You and Pako for two, there are others but they escape me right now and I too can't be arsed going back checking. Basically questioning the intelligence of those who blame Skittles for almost costing us the game and 3 points today - which, whilst others around him weren't brilliant, they never scored an own goal (ultimately his fault for not dealing with the flight of the ball due to worrying so much about the player -which he's done all season long) and the penalty.

At least spell my name right! The own goal is nowhere near his fault. A corner you deal with your man, there was a crowd of people in front of Skrtel, explain to me how he is supposed to get to the ball? And secondly is he the only one allowed to win that ball? What about everyone else just standing there doing nothing? They are not at fault are they? The ball hit his shoulder, not much you can do at that point. It wasn't like he won the ball and mishit in his own net. Someone hit it off of him, lucky goal. The penalty was his fault but not that own goal.

We have not been good on set plays all season, and Skrtel is not the only one to blame for that.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,534 posts | 1518 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #600: Feb 23, 2014 05:15:54 pm
      How can people be upset over this victory? These ugly wings whether they are at home or away or against top of the league teams and bottom of the league teams is what qualifies you for Europe and if you are even luckier wins you the league.

If this was last season or seasons before, we wouldn't of fought back and got a win, we would of sat back and settled for the draw or even sh*t ourselves and lost three points.

Congratulations to Suarez, Sturridge, Henderson and Coutinho for getting us this win and extending our lead from our rivals going 11 points clear of Yawnited.

Two out of three massive games coming up, Soton, Soonderlan' then the munts. I think if we get 9 from 9 we'll definitely be in with a realistic shout
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #601: Feb 23, 2014 05:16:06 pm
      if it wasn't for Suarez and Sturridge we might be fighting relegation.
      Just take the positives we can score 4 goals when we need to its going to be like this until the end of the season. The positive thing for me is that Luis is on a drought but that will change soon  and we can score more goals than most of the opposition. At this point 3 points is the only stat needed 11 to go.

What a f**king pathetic statement - still trying to undermine Rodgers are we? Get over it.

What's your excuse for such a sh*t argument? 'I've been a fan of this club for decades so I know best'. Piss poor.

The fact is WE HAVE SUAREZ AND STURRIDGE. What is more, Rodgers has brought the VERY BEST out of those two players.
      As said, where woud Wenger be without Henry, where would Fergie be without Ronaldo, where would Mourinho be today without Hazard and Oscar?? By the way, it's all relative, if we didn't have Sturridge and Suarez, Rodgers would emphasise defence. Since we have them, he puts all attempts into attack and its working.

This is such a piss poor attempt at undermining Rodgers and the team. Barrel well and truly scraped that there's a huge f**king hole in it.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #602: Feb 23, 2014 05:21:18 pm

Confidence, Odd Job I like it ! Now someone tell our defence please !
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #603: Feb 23, 2014 05:22:09 pm
      Two out of three massive games coming up, Soton, Soonderlan' then the munts. I think if we get 9 from 9 we'll definitely be in with a realistic shout

Four points behind the leaders Chavs and a point behind Citeh, we already are in a realistic shout.

A Champions League place is already in the bag and the title will go down right to the wire and we'll win it on the last day when we play Newcastle at home.

YOU HEARD IT IN THIS POST FIRST!
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #604: Feb 23, 2014 05:24:12 pm
      Four points behind the leaders Chavs and a point behind Citeh, we already are in a realistic shout.

A Champions League place is already in the bag and the title will go down right to the wire and we'll win it on the last day when we play Newcastle at home.

YOU HEARD IT IN THIS POST FIRST!

Steady Man, Vertigo, Parrots and Perches come to mind, one match at a time please !
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,534 posts | 1518 
      Reply #605: Feb 23, 2014 05:26:14 pm
      Anyone know what tricky games the chavs, chavs and the arse have, do they play each other at all?
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #606: Feb 23, 2014 05:26:35 pm

One match at a time Rush! One match at a time! Fully focused on Southampton already. Really played poorly in the last two matches against them and quite simply we'll have to be at our best next Saturday!
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #607: Feb 23, 2014 05:27:43 pm
      Steady Man, Vertigo, Parrots and Perches come to mind, one match at a time please !

The Southampton game will deffo be a test of our title challenge. Nervous about that already.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #608: Feb 23, 2014 05:30:29 pm
      The Southampton game will deffo be a test of our title challenge. Nervous about that already.

I'm never nervous 'till the ref starts the game !
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #609: Feb 23, 2014 05:31:09 pm
      Who got substituted? Agger wasn't it? Yeah thought so.

Skrtel has been head and shoulders above all our defenders this season. That second goal was a F***ing fluke, the penalty was him getting pulled up once in the 1000 times he's done it - its not news that he was holding his man but only today people complain and call for him to be dropped? F**k off with your bullshit. So F***ing fickle!

Can't believe i'd be saying this but Aly and Kolo back in next game please. Kolo has a clanger in him (one his fault, one not his fault recently) but as soon as he came on we looked a LOT calmer at the back. And Glen, no he wasn't bad today, but do we need another body up field? I don't think so. I'd rather, at this point, have a fullback who supports instead of overlaps. Aly and Flanno were doing well and we started to look much better in recent weeks. Flanno today was great and Aly, for his attacking shortcomings, can defend. He's a bully, can stop his man and isn't caught up field every time.

I will hold nothing back on Mignolet though. The boy can stop a shot but that's where it ends with him. His anticipation is pathetic, his closing down is pathetic, his awareness is pathetic and his communication is pathetic.

The good thing is though that these things can be taught and he has time on his side to correct these short comings.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,534 posts | 1518 
      Reply #610: Feb 23, 2014 05:31:51 pm
      Chelsea
      Chelsea v Spurs
      Chelsea v Arsenal
      Liverpool v Chelsea

Arsenal
      Spurs v Arsenal
      Chelsea v Arsenal
      Arsenal v Man City
      Everton Arsenal

Man City
      Munts v Man City
      Arsenal v Man City
      Liverpool v Man City
      Everton v Man City
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #611: Feb 23, 2014 05:32:21 pm
      I'm never nervous 'till the ref starts the game !

True.

You never know which Liverpool team is going to turn up.
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #612: Feb 23, 2014 05:33:21 pm
      Hendo MOTM for me.

Proving his doubters wrong with performances like that.

Better than Shelvey.
      frizzby5
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,362 posts | 627 
      Reply #613: Feb 23, 2014 05:38:13 pm
      Hendo MOTM for me.

Proving his doubters wrong with performances like that.

Better than Shelvey.

Of course he is, HE got 2and Jonjo only got 1!
      Odd Job
      • Banned

• 2,112 posts | 49 
      Reply #614: Feb 23, 2014 05:42:03 pm
      Of course he is, HE got 2and Jonjo only got 1!

Respect to Shelvey though for not celebrating but that was great business by King Kenny getting Hendo.

I bet Fergie Whiskey Nose looks like a proper dickhead in his autobiography but yet again they have "Cleverley"  :D
      MiG
      • Forum Phil Babb

• 172 posts |
      Reply #615: Feb 23, 2014 05:46:23 pm
      Respect to Shelvey though for not celebrating but that was great business by King Kenny getting Hendo.

I bet Fergie Whiskey Nose looks like a proper dickhead in his autobiography but yet again they have "Cleverley"  :D

;D  ;D
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #616: Feb 23, 2014 05:47:23 pm

I've always thought Studge and Suarez have that 'prickly' kind of relationship off field.

Go on then, elaborate.

Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #617: Feb 23, 2014 05:53:05 pm
      GET THE F**k IN NORWICH!!! YOU SEXY YELLOW bas**rds!!
      carragerrard
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,584 posts | 94 
      Reply #618: Feb 23, 2014 05:54:07 pm
      Yes YES YES
       this now became a greater win
       the Spuds LOST to Norwich  1-0

hehe

YNWA
      Frankly, Mr Shankly