Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 20th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

You'll Never Walk Alone: The Play.

Read 1911 times
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,331 posts | 2860 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      You'll Never Walk Alone: The Play.
      Apr 04, 2014 11:54:25 pm
      Apologies if theres a thread on this already

In Dublin until April 10th. If you live in the 32 counties get the fook down to the Gaiety theatre in Dublin for this play. 2 hours of Liverpool history through song and play. Emotional from start to finish and if you aren't a huge fan who knows all the history of the club youll learn a fair bit in this 2 hours

Nicky Alts finest play for me to date. Brilliant the cast are outstanding

Might go again 
      « Last Edit: Apr 05, 2014 12:00:31 am by RedPuppy »
      MsGerrard
      Re: You'll Never Walk Alone: The Play.
      Reply #1: Apr 05, 2014 12:30:48 am
      Went to see it in Liverpool last Saturday night Brian....last night before it came over to Dublin....night before we played Spurs...it was buzzing, absolutely fantastic show and well worth seeing for sure.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,331 posts | 2860 
      Reply #2: Apr 05, 2014 12:35:44 am
      Went to see it in Liverpool last Saturday night Brian....last night before it came over to Dublin....night before we played Spurs...it was buzzing, absolutely fantastic show and well worth seeing for sure.

Cas I wasn't sure what to expect tonight but my God It was unreal. Laughed, nearly cried, sang, laughed some more. Brilliant show brilliant night. Cast were visibly taken aback by the audience response

Lets hope we get the same result we got after you seen the show :)
      MsGerrard
      Reply #3: Apr 05, 2014 12:42:49 am
      Cas I wasn't sure what to expect tonight but my God It was unreal. Laughed, nearly cried, sang, laughed some more. Brilliant show brilliant night. Cast were visibly taken aback by the audience response

Lets hope we get the same result we got after you seen the show :)

Brilliant hun.....all REDS should see this show, its a great way to learn more about our beloved LFC....I too, laughed, cried, sang and cheered....didnt they do Hillsborough so well?
      Glad you had a boss time and yes that would do very nicely wouldnt it  ;D
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley
      • Started Topic

• 19,331 posts | 2860 
      Reply #4: Apr 05, 2014 12:59:26 am
      Brilliant hun.....all REDS should see this show, its a great way to learn more about our beloved LFC....I too, laughed, cried, sang and cheered....didnt they do Hillsborough so well?
      Glad you had a boss time and yes that would do very nicely wouldnt it  ;D

They done every aspect well but Hillsborough was put across unbelievably

The overall feeling, as if I didn't already know it, that the show gives is that LFC is much much more then a football club
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,968 posts | 5027 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #5: Apr 05, 2014 07:25:27 pm
      I'd love to see this show guys, any idea when it's back on the mainland and when it will be shown and where. ?

YNWA
      MsGerrard
      Reply #6: Apr 06, 2014 02:50:53 pm
      They done every aspect well but Hillsborough was put across unbelievably

The overall feeling, as if I didn't already know it, that the show gives is that LFC is much much more then a football club

Yes, it moved me to tears.

It's a cliche Brian, but it's most definately one big Family.

I'd love to see this show guys, any idea when it's back on the mainland and when it will be shown and where. ?

YNWA

It was in Liverpool for the month of March billy and is now in Dublin for a couple of weeks.....I doubt it will be back for a while, but if I hear anything I'll be sure to let you know.
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #7: Apr 07, 2014 10:17:29 am
      I won to ticket's last Wednesday for it in Dublin to go on the Thursday night but i couldn't make it as my second baby was due on the Wednesday. Result being baby still not born gave Mam&Dad(both in their '70's) the ticket's and they both loved it. The whole family are Red's except my Dad whose a Manc(we must have adopted him) but even my Mam told me he stood and sang through the song's saying it was great. I asked him what he thought of it...................... .''was allright''.

Quick Reply