Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

Adam Lallana (End of contract, BHA)

Read 229597 times
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Re: Adam Lallana Player Thread
      Reply #345: Dec 12, 2014 11:57:14 am
      Disappointed with Adam, was buzzing when he signed. He's done literally f**k all just one decent goal. Not good enough.

I know, and now he's gone and broke his ribs. What a loser!!!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #346: Dec 12, 2014 12:15:51 pm
      Would hope that for £20m we'd get a little more than "he's done nothing wrong..."

Anyway what is going on with our medical staff; they worked wonders a few years ago keeping Agger fit for a whole season, Suarez never got injured once while he was with us etc.  Seems like a lot of the lads are having injury problems lately.  Medical staff needs to up its game!

"Done nothing wrong" can't be said for any one of our other signings, except maybe Can, or Origi  :P Lallana has scored our best PL goal this season (against West Brom) and played reasonable well all round which is more than we can say for the majority of the squad.

As for our medical staff... could be a lot worse we could have Arsenals or the Scums.
      Lethal Legacy
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts |
      Reply #347: Dec 12, 2014 12:28:50 pm
      I know, and now he's gone and broke his ribs. What a loser!!!

Ship all the Saints players back where they came I say. From Xabi Alonso, Mascherano to F***ing losers like him.
      Lethal Legacy
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts |
      Reply #348: Dec 12, 2014 12:32:21 pm
      "Done nothing wrong" can't be said for any one of our other signings, except maybe Can, or Origi  :P Lallana has scored our best PL goal this season (against West Brom) and played reasonable well all round which is more than we can say for the majority of the squad.

As for our medical staff... could be a lot worse we could have Arsenals or the Scums.
      How can you say that hes played reasonably well? Moreno's was probably our best PL goal in my opinion.
      For one of our marque signings this summer, Hes done F**k all.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #349: Dec 12, 2014 12:35:56 pm
      Disappointed with Adam, was buzzing when he signed. He's done literally F**k all just one decent goal. Not good enough.

He's scored 2 goals actually and he's only played in 9 games. Give the lad a F***ing chance!
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #350: Dec 12, 2014 12:47:51 pm
      How can you say that hes played reasonably well? Moreno's was probably our best PL goal in my opinion.
      For one of our marque signings this summer, Hes done f**k all.

Moreno's goal was not better he scored on the break with the run of the entire pitch before scoring. Lallana scored by cutting open the West Brom defence with quick passing trickery and movement before putting it past the keeper. Lallana's goal was better in my opinion.
      Lethal Legacy
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts |
      Reply #351: Dec 12, 2014 02:21:47 pm
      Moreno's goal was not better he scored on the break with the run of the entire pitch before scoring. Lallana scored by cutting open the West Brom defence with quick passing trickery and movement before putting it past the keeper. Lallana's goal was better in my opinion.

Good for you mate, but Moreno's was a really tidy finish and he was further out than Lallana.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #352: Dec 12, 2014 02:33:25 pm
      Good for you mate, but Moreno's was a really tidy finish and he was further out than Lallana.

So what if it was further out? A goal of equal quality can be scored from varying distances.
      Lethal Legacy
      • Forum Kenny Dalglish

• 516 posts |
      Reply #353: Dec 12, 2014 02:40:21 pm
      So what if it was further out? A goal of equal quality can be scored from varying distances.

The distance he had to dribble and at speed, with a tidy low and hard finish in the far bottom corner was Bale-esque. But hey, your being biased towards Lallana and im being biased towards Moreno so lets agree on the fact we disagree, eh?
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #354: Dec 12, 2014 02:47:01 pm
      The distance he had to dribble and at speed, with a tidy low and hard finish in the far bottom corner was Bale-esque. But hey, your being biased towards Lallana and im being biased towards Moreno so lets agree on the fact we disagree, eh?

Fair enough. Moreno ran unchallenged and scored a belter. Lallana took out five players and scored a belter. Both excellent goals. A matter of personal opinion after that.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,223 posts | 4418 
      Reply #355: Dec 14, 2014 05:47:26 pm
      He may have been playing with broken ribs but another anonomous display from our £25M marquee signing. Not surprised he got hooked.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Reply #356: Dec 14, 2014 05:55:24 pm
      He may have been playing with broken ribs but another anonomous display from our £25M marquee signing. Not surprised he got hooked.
      Yea,not like he served one up on a plate for Raheem to then bungle.

You ever have broken ribs mate?

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #357: Dec 14, 2014 05:58:29 pm
      Yea,not like he served one up on a plate for Raheem to then bungle.

You ever have broken ribs mate?

I have, it's a bi*ch when it's on the side you like to sleep on I'll tell ya that!

As for playing footy with it, you'd have to give me some cracking painkillers.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Reply #358: Dec 14, 2014 06:11:33 pm
      I have, it's a bi*ch when it's on the side you like to sleep on I'll tell ya that!

As for playing footy with it, you'd have to give me some cracking painkillers.
      Exactly which is why I am willing to cut him some slack.

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #359: Dec 14, 2014 06:12:35 pm
      Exactly which is why I am willing to cut him some slack.

Agreed, thought he did well in the first half, was probably our best player.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Reply #360: Dec 14, 2014 06:43:10 pm
      Agreed, thought he did well in the first half, was probably our best player.
      First half was all I was able to see and I agree he was probably best player for us.

Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #361: Dec 14, 2014 07:42:23 pm
      Lallana was a F***ing stupid signing.

He isn't a bad player at all - but he's not as good as Coutinho or Sterling ( or Markovich long-term IMO) so he'll be on the bench when everyone is fit. We couldn't afford to spend £25m on a bench player when our team needed improving in various key areas - Goalie, defensive midfielder and a quality STRIKER.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Reply #362: Dec 14, 2014 08:25:47 pm
      Lallana was a f**king stupid signing.

He isn't a bad player at all - but he's not as good as Coutinho or Sterling ( or Markovich long-term IMO) so he'll be on the bench when everyone is fit. We couldn't afford to spend £25m on a bench player when our team needed improving in various key areas - Goalie, defensive midfielder and a quality STRIKER.
      Yea, Sterling and Coutinho are certainly setting the league on fire aren't they?
      Barnes10
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,631 posts | 88 
      Reply #363: Dec 14, 2014 08:43:23 pm
      Yea, Sterling and Coutinho are certainly setting the league on fire aren't they?

A blind man can see they're both better than Lallana.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,420 posts | 6419 
      Reply #364: Dec 14, 2014 08:45:48 pm
      A blind man can see they're both better than Lallana.
      :lmao:
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #365: Dec 14, 2014 08:48:48 pm
      Lallana was a f**king stupid signing.

We had a wealth of attacking midfielder/wide players, so I agree, It was a silly signing in the summer. Nothing against him, very good player on his day, but money should've gone else where.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #366: Dec 14, 2014 08:51:56 pm
      Lallana was a F***ing stupid signing.

Coutinho has been piss poor this season. His lazy defensive works grates on my nerves too. So many times he just lets somebody run past him (example: Rooney for their first goal today). He needs to start switching on a bit more. Lallana is needed for sure.
      GeorgeRed
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,590 posts | 324 
      Reply #367: Dec 14, 2014 08:52:12 pm
      he delivered a great through ball to raheem ... that's it

Quick Reply