Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Sergio Romero (Sampdoria)

Read 12905 times
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Re: Sergio Romero (Sampdoria)
      Reply #46: Aug 13, 2014 11:57:25 pm
      So Brendan thinks Mig is sh*te now just because Tony Barrett says so.

Got it Fed.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #47: Aug 13, 2014 11:57:42 pm
      Wait a second, I thought Mignolet was amazing and didn't need competition and nothing at all was his fault last season.

Everyone knows that if Simon made any mistakes last season, it was really all the fault of the horrible defense, poor Simon, it's Skrtel's fault he is a pussy in the box, it was Glen Johnson's fault that Mignolet doesn't talk to the defenders, etc etc....

Saint Simon!

You are an irritating, repetitive but ultimately boring little man aren't you?
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #48: Aug 13, 2014 11:58:41 pm
      That would make sense if they said they were going to come in and spend very little money.  Then we would just have to accept that. 

But no.  They have spent absurd amounts of money on players who have contributed SWEET F**k ALL to our club.  Over £100m in the last few years alone. 

So, it seems what you're saying is, the owners ARE going to spend Chelsea/PSG type money, they're just going to spend it on awful players.

Well if they're going to spend the money anyway, why not put it into top players instead of the sh*te ones??

100 million buys you 2-3 decent players not a squad...and the 100 million was spent over a 4 year time frame so its not like it was going get built in a day anyway.

Your just making sh*t up again trying to get people riled up so we cannot even have a discussion about Sergio Romero.

Why don't you do the entire forum a favor and just go away because nobody really cares about your thoughts or ideas.

Your kind of like old spunk ....you had a chance but ended up dried up and wasted on the sheets.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #49: Aug 13, 2014 11:59:08 pm
      That's not a quote from Brendan you plank it's another Journo who in fact has been has pretty far off the mark this season despite being close to the club.  Goes to show clubs can use the press to send out the wrong signals.

oh yea... so this is all some huge conspiracy.  Rodgers actually thinks Mignolet is f**king brilliant, best keeper ever, and so in one of his conversations with Barrett he actually decides to pull a fast one and say he's not convinced by Mignolet, so that Barrett will then write about it.  Haha!  Brendan Rodgers, secret agent!

I mean come on, do you really believe the things you say?

Here's the more likely version:

Brendan Rodgers saw just like every one of us last season how shaky Mignolet is as a keeper.

You should go look up Occam's razor, it's a principle that states that the simplest solution is most often the correct one.

So either A) Rodgers is some conniving and deceitful manager who went through all the trouble of lying to Barrett in order for him to write a false article about Mignolet, or B) Rodgers just doesn't rate Mignolet and that was clear when they spoke.

And considering that we all have evidence to the fact that Mignolet is shaky---it's not like it's some huge state secret---I'd wager that the more likely scenario is B.
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,932 posts | 826 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #50: Aug 13, 2014 11:59:11 pm
      You are an irritating, repetitive but ultimately boring little man aren't you? I mean their have been some trolls on here but none as boring as you, I mean you are a real boring f**k.

Bring back Devil Hunter aka Macedonian Red aka Federer, oh wait.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #51: Aug 13, 2014 11:59:48 pm
      Your kind of like old spunk ....you had a chance but ended up dried up and wasted on sheets.

no need for personal attacks.  I don't have anything against you.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #52: Aug 14, 2014 12:01:38 am
      no need for personal attacks.  I don't have anything against you.

You disrespect and ruin this forum for all the other users...it is personal because you spoil it for all of us on almost a daily basis.

Put you on ignore you say?...you post so much its impossible not to get infected.

Just go get angry and frustrated alone, we are not your clinic.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #53: Aug 14, 2014 12:02:01 am
      Surely Fed for your own mental health while you are still at school it would be better to go and start following Chelski or Shitty and at least when the oligarchs and oil thief's pull out there will be some other crooks you can follow.

All this heartache over the lack of superstar signings is not going to be good for you when you grow up and need to find a girlfriend, get a job and more importantly find friends.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,228 posts | 4421 
      Reply #54: Aug 14, 2014 12:05:41 am
      oh yea... so this is all some huge conspiracy.  Rodgers actually thinks Mignolet is f**king brilliant, best keeper ever, and so in one of his conversations with Barrett he actually decides to pull a fast one and say he's not convinced by Mignolet, so that Barrett will then write about it.  Haha!  Brendan Rodgers, secret agent!

I mean come on, do you really believe the things you say?

Here's the more likely version:

Brendan Rodgers saw just like every one of us last season how shaky Mignolet is as a keeper.

You should go look up Occam's razor, it's a principle that states that the simplest solution is most often the correct one.

So either A) Rodgers is some conniving and deceitful manager who went through all the trouble of lying to Barrett in order for him to write a false article about Mignolet, or B) Rodgers just doesn't rate Mignolet and that was clear when they spoke.

And considering that we all have evidence to the fact that Mignolet is shaky---it's not like it's some huge state secret---I'd wager that the more likely scenario is B.

That post has convinced me that my last post was correct you are still at junior school.

All forgiven Fed, I'm sorry.

federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #55: Aug 14, 2014 12:05:48 am
      Surely Fed for your own mental health while you are still at school it would be better to go and start following Chelski or Shitty and at least when the oligarchs and oil thief's pull out there will be some other crooks you can follow.  All this heartache over the lack of superstar signings is not going to be good for you when you grow up and need to find a girlfriend, get a job and more importantly find friends.

"Mental health", "get a girlfriend," "get a job," etc.... even if any of these things were true, it's quite sick that you would somehow get some kind of pleasure out of mocking someone like that.

But alright, I won't say any more if that's what you want.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #56: Aug 14, 2014 12:06:54 am

If only this could be believed.
      Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #57: Aug 14, 2014 12:07:04 am
      yea, clearly it's my fault that Mignolet isn't good enough....

Migs may improve , he's not top drawer, but not every player needs to be, as every championship winning side will attest too.

As for your  posts, to rip-off Barrett.

LFCReds are hoping Federer can post less like he's a douchebag, but at this stage it remains to be seen whether he'll be able to do so. 

Rarely Fed, you post some nice stuff, but your style is deliberately abrasive and it's beyond tiresome now.  It's getting to the point where I skip a thread if I see you were the last post, which is a shame because you're usually worth a laugh at amongst your rare good posts.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #58: Aug 14, 2014 12:07:05 am
      Don't have a problem with bringing in a keeper to push Mignolet, thought we had one in Reina but that ship has sailed.

Can anyone speak to this Romero guy or is Federer going to be allowed to continue derailing  threads with no repercussions?
      RC9
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,932 posts | 826 
      • Formerly known as Vtorres, Vsuarez, and Vsterling.
      Reply #59: Aug 14, 2014 12:09:43 am
      Don't have a problem with bringing in a keeper to push Mignolet, thought we had one in Reina but that ship has sailed.

Can anyone speak to this Romero guy or is Federer going to be allowed to continue derailing  threads with no repercussions?

fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #60: Aug 14, 2014 12:13:43 am

I haven't got a clue, I came in here to see about this new link and saw federer saying our number1 goalie is a joke or the equivalent.
      Fellow fans have your opinions but you won't spoil me from seeing us win trophies this season.
      So F**k the naysayers .
      New slogan
      "F**k the naysayers"
      poolio_54
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 376 posts | 11 
      Reply #61: Aug 14, 2014 12:14:41 am
      Quick question for the mods, not relevant to the topic but certainly relevant to some of the crap being spoken, what does someone have to do to get banned for being a WUM?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,430 posts | 6422 
      Reply #62: Aug 14, 2014 12:15:16 am
      I wondered why this thread had got to 7 pages already since I'd read the rumor earlier and it didn't seem like a big deal. Now I know why.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #63: Aug 14, 2014 12:16:47 am
      Quick question for the mods, not relevant to the topic but certainly relevant to some of the crap being spoken, what does someone have to do to get banned for being a WUM?

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?  etc etc.

Why don't you just come out and say it?  "I want Federer banned."  Have some bollocks if you're going to silence any kind of dissent you don't like.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #64: Aug 14, 2014 12:20:22 am

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?  etc etc.

Why don't you just come out and say it?  "I want Federer banned."  Have some bollocks if you're going to silence any kind of dissent you don't like.

Knew it couldn't last.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,497 posts | 2869 
      Reply #65: Aug 14, 2014 12:21:16 am
      Had a very good World Cup but not seen him apart from that.

We really need a keeper to push Mignolet so if Brendan thinks this is the man for the job then get him in asap.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #66: Aug 14, 2014 12:22:33 am

no worries, I'm done, I won't say another word about Mignolet or Romero.  Clearly the truth is not welcome.
      federer
      • Needs a Klopp hug
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,932 posts | 645 
      Reply #67: Aug 14, 2014 12:23:24 am
      We really need a keeper to push Mignolet so if Brendan thinks this is the man for the job then get him in asap.

maybe a compatriot so that Di Maria can have a mate when he comes to us?   

;D
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #68: Aug 14, 2014 12:24:20 am
      no worries, I'm done, I won't say another word about Mignolet or Romero.  Clearly the truth is not welcome.

Oh I thought you were done posting permanently across the board?

Hell if it's only this thread then I don't even care anymore.

Quick Reply