Trending Topics

Next match: Villa v LFC [Premier League] Mon 13th May @ 8:00 pm
      Villa Park

Today is the 11th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P18 W9 D6 L3

Liverpool 1:2 Aston Villa In game & post match "debate".

Read 38008 times
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Re: Liverpool 1:2 Aston Villa In game & post match "debate".
      Reply #506: Apr 19, 2015 06:12:24 pm

You're a guest on here, if you want to be banned than carry on with the wind-up.

Have you read the rules?

2.3 OTHER CLUBS FANS WELCOME - As long as you're not an idiot.  If you come to talk sense, decent football chat you're okay. If you're on a wind up or here to troll Liverpool fans you will be banned and your posts will be deleted.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #507: Apr 19, 2015 06:13:33 pm
      Johnson shouldn't have started because we didn't start with 4 at the back.

Is he a worse wing back than Markovic or Moreno though? Not too sure mate.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,199 posts | 4408 
      Reply #508: Apr 19, 2015 06:17:26 pm
      Absolutely shocking from the players and if trut be told Rodgers tactics, set up to play counter attacking football in the first half against the mighty Villa embarrassing play. After that we never got going because the mindset was already set.
      Henderson, Gerrard and Allen absolutely shooled by Delph, Grealish and Cleverly.
      Can showing he is not a CB again.
      If one of the two headers missed by Lovren from the six yard box had fallen to Skrtel we might have got to extra time.

Big rebuild required next season in that lightweight midfield. Allen and Henderson are squad players not good enough at the top level.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      Reply #509: Apr 19, 2015 06:17:49 pm

Keyboard warrior getting all cocky in another team's forum.

Remember I done that and had my email address used as a profile on a gay dating website.

Just saying Red Pup?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,462 posts | 3429 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #510: Apr 19, 2015 06:18:31 pm
      Balotelli was easily better than Henderson and Allen.

would still take Henderson over delph any day, if we bought players on the basis of having a decent game against us we would have zamora up front
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,624 posts | 3856 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #511: Apr 19, 2015 06:19:14 pm
      Bottled another big game.
      Seems to be the new LFC mantra.

City aside the important games have been failures.
      seacol
      • Forum John Toshack

• 266 posts |
      Reply #512: Apr 19, 2015 06:22:18 pm
      Rodgers the first manager since the 1950's to not win a trophy within three seasons. That's a pretty terrifying stat right there. Another disappointing season full of what ifs and what could of beens. Managers as well as players must take the blame but when we are pulling out players from a broken pool then what does one expect. Next season sure will be much the same under Rodgers if he manages to keep his job, full of plans and commitments of what he is trying to build. Kenny was never an answer but good for the short term and to pull the club out of a bad spot we were in, yet he still managed to take us to two finals and win one in a season. Is klopp worth a try or do we give rafa a chance he so much wants. Too many questions with no definate answer for me. One thing I personally believe is can't see us winning anything under Rodgers. His plan b always comes too late and when it does come Id call it plan A and 1/2. Another sad day as a lfc supporter. 
      littleface
      • Needs a Klopp hug or slap or both
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #513: Apr 19, 2015 06:26:09 pm

Pathetic,pathetic. Just what some have accepted from this weak novice of a manager. Completely innept . Lets move on and call for Klopp.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,305 posts | 1669 
      Re: Liverpool vs Aston Villa Live Match Thread - FA Cup Semi Final
      Reply #514: Apr 19, 2015 06:27:04 pm
      Johnson shouldn't have started because we didn't start with 4 at the back.
      Why is he not allowed to play when 5 at back he would have no worse than Can or Markovic
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,527 posts | 1516 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #515: Apr 19, 2015 06:29:55 pm
      Gaffer said perhaps today the occasion got to us

This is Liverpool Football Club

Bigger mentality required
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,501 posts | 4840 
      Reply #516: Apr 19, 2015 06:32:35 pm

Quite right. At what point do we make a decision on whether Rodgers is any good when it comes to the big games. Next year? Year after? Poor in my opinion.

Let's not forget that Villa done us today and done us well. Played two number 10s as Sherwood just said. Tactically done us far too easily.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #517: Apr 19, 2015 06:45:45 pm
      Quite right. At what point do we make a decision on whether Rodgers is any good when it comes to the big games. Next year? Year after? Poor in my opinion.

Let's not forget that Villa done us today and done us well. Played two number 10s as Sherwood just said. Tactically done us far too easily.

Spot on mate. Bringing jonhson on is a total act of inneptitude. We were actually worse in the second half if that was possible. What does he say to the players at half time? Time to sack this novice who has wasted our time and money.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,296 posts | 4942 
      Reply #518: Apr 19, 2015 06:49:49 pm
      Gaffer said perhaps today the occasion got to us

That maybe says everything we need to know about our mentality.

The occasion certainly didn't get to a club sitting near the bottom of the table and their knob if a manager.
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #519: Apr 19, 2015 06:54:59 pm
      That maybe says everything we need to know about our mentality.

The occasion certainly didn't get to a club sitting near the bottom of the table and their knob if a manager.

Their knob of a manager easily out thought our knob of a manager.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,199 posts | 4408 
      Reply #520: Apr 19, 2015 07:10:58 pm
      Their knob of a manager easily out thought our knob of a manager.

Out thought by Tactcs Tim.......WTF can this season get any worse!!!!
      littleface
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,283 posts | 253 
      Reply #521: Apr 19, 2015 07:16:40 pm
      Out thought by Tactcs Tim.......WTF can this season get any worse!!!!
      Actually. I fear it may.
      David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,309 posts | 768 
      Reply #522: Apr 19, 2015 07:24:44 pm
      Players seem to demand massive wages, with vastly improved contracts etc, but on the day when it comes to delivering, they are not up to the task. More importantly letting the fans and club down who are made to fork out more and more of their hard earned cash to pay these so called stars.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,199 posts | 4408 
      Reply #523: Apr 19, 2015 07:27:40 pm

Not really mate as we are not getting 4th.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,714 posts | 3719 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #524: Apr 19, 2015 07:50:32 pm
      OMG, what a performance :(

I totally sad. I will comment better tomorrow after I'm able to communicate better my disappointment.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,160 posts | 1288 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #525: Apr 19, 2015 07:52:51 pm
      Well played Aston Villa, you fully deserved that. We are supposed to Liverpool FC, were the f**k were we today? Over paid and over rated players who don't deserve to wear the shirt.

That was one of the worst performances i have seen in a long long time. We were clueless, absolutely clueless.

I thought i'd be angry but in all honesty i take my hat off to Villa. They ripped us apart and fully deserved the win. That 19 year old was outstanding and showed just what it means to the local lads who break into the first team.

I really want to hate something right now but i can't help but applaud Villa on showing us what it takes to win big games. It's not just about ability, it's hard work and the willingness to fight for it.

I know i keep going on about it, but Allen has got to go, he was F***ing useless again today and if our supporters think this lad is good enough for us then i fear for our future.

Not blaming Allen for this defeat though, they were all sh*te. The amount of times that Moreno and Can were dispossessed was shocking. Our central midfield was bullied again and Lovren was just Lovren.

Testing times ahead.

Another acid test.

Another failure.
      LFC Karl
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 4,930 posts | 158 
      • YNWA
      Reply #526: Apr 19, 2015 07:54:27 pm
      Poor performance again when it mattered. As much as BR has a lot to answer for with regards Big Game Tactics, the players have been really shocking. Like its wembley and they were out fought by Villa. The Villa players just wanted it more, I have said that way too often this season. F***ing hate to think that we have a group of players that dont bust a nut for the fans week in week out.

Lovren is pure sh*te. Not sure what scout or whomever EVER thought or seen something different. Its like he was never a centre half before. His positioning is poisonous.
      Johnsons time is done. Paycheck means more than anything.
      Allen, Villa standard at best but couldnt even show the heart it requires to have cut it at Villa today.
      Sterling over hyped, sh*t finisher and attitude stinks. Play for the fans or F**k off.
      Moreno, probably the only one I can think of that played with some heart today. sh*t in attack though.
      Can, one of our better players. Poor in attack also.
      Ballo - Hes just not gonna ever be a great player for us. Big let down.
      Gerrard, should have left at xmas. He was a passenger. Doesnt cut the mustard at this level and again didnt show the heart for us... shockin he couldnt even do it.
      Hendo - bit of alright maybe. No heart.
      Skrtel - poor game.
      Markovic - frustratingly poor again. His confidence must be shattered with a couple of half time subs.
      Coutinho, bit of magic but went missing in second half. Player of the season but cant do it all by himself.
      BR - Got it all wrong. Changing the system 3 times didnt help. He cant teach this lot to give their all.

I just wish we had of seen 1 of our players run over or scream at the rest to "come the F**k on lads, give it something for F**k sake"....

Waste of a trip to Wembley, which I dont think should ever be deserved unless you get to the final.

Piss poor day..... AGAIN.
      Nimz6
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #527: Apr 19, 2015 08:21:45 pm
      I'm an arsenal fan, please don't think were all as big a tw*t as that Michael 2015 guy whose spamming this forum, we were lucky to go through yesterday in case hes forgotten that; we could have easily lost the game in 90 minutes. We were lucky, you guys didnt get that luck today, I'm disappointed because i would have liked Gerrard to play in a big game for his last game as hes contributed a ton not just to LFC but to the English game as well, and for the occasion as a whole because its 2 big clubs in a classic final.

This will mean very little to you guys at the minute as i know what you're going through (monaco earlier this season, birmingham city league cup final, every 2nd round of the champions league over the past 4 years) but just wanted to highlight that not all rival fans are dickheads, and the ones that are obviously do not have very long memories. Please just ignore a plastic wind-up fan like that and do not associate him with Arsenal F.C. or our fan base.

Cheers
      CHOW87
      • Forum Michael Robinson

• 53 posts |
      Reply #528: Apr 19, 2015 08:24:02 pm
      We would have had a better chance of winning today if Lucas had been playing to stop Delph's runs. It's a sorry state of affairs that we miss him so much when he doesn't play.

Villa played a keeper who was past his best a long time ago, and he didn't have a single save of any note. That's a terrible statistic when you consider the shooting ability in our ranks.

Quick Reply