Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 23rd of May and on this date LFC's match record is P9 W4 D1 L4

Why are we losing transfer battles?

Read 3662 times
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Why are we losing transfer battles?
      Jun 19, 2015 02:20:36 pm
      Simon Kjaer picked Fenerbahce over Liverpool,Mohamed Salah picked Chelsea over us,Kieran Trippier picked Tottenham over us,Alexis Sanchez picked arsenal over us,Yehven Konoplyanka stayed at Dnipro rather than coming to Anfield....what the hell is going on,is that because we are not playing top CL football or there is something more???
      « Last Edit: Jun 19, 2015 02:53:39 pm by Pear »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Re: Why are we loosing transfer battles?
      Reply #1: Jun 19, 2015 02:23:30 pm
      Simon Kjaer picked Fenerbahce over Liverpool,Mohamed Salah picked Chelsea over us,Kieran Trippier picked Tottenham over us,Alexis Sanchez picked arsenal over us,Yehven Konoplyanka stayed at Dnipro rather than coming to Anfield....what the hell is going on,is that because we are not playing top CL football or there is something more???

1.)Champion's League
      2.)Wages
      3.)Perceived Ambition
      ajayi82
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,964 posts | 66 
      • #REDorDEAD
      Reply #2: Jun 19, 2015 02:26:26 pm
      no back room staff,
      no player that is considered world class(team of potential)
      no CL football, selling all our top stars which shows lack of ambition as we then fill the squad with potential rather than buy 2,3 40mil top players like we should have done last season when we had CL football

we are a Europa team and unless we win the Europa or challenge for the title it will stay that way
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,332 posts | 4960 
      Reply #3: Jun 19, 2015 02:27:52 pm
      Loosing.

Good grief.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #4: Jun 19, 2015 02:32:34 pm

Simon Kjaer?  :lmao:
      Salah - wages, and also fu**ed off spurs
      Trippier - we're after Clyne, plus his name sounds like a strain of super skunk
      Sanchez - his mrs wanted to live in London (we offered him more in wages AND bid more than Arsenal)
      Konoplyanka - the club president on a massive windup

Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #5: Jun 19, 2015 02:35:35 pm
      Simon Kjaer?  :lmao:
      Salah - wages, and also fu**ed off spurs
      Trippier - we're after Clyne, plus his name sounds like a strain of super skunk
      Sanchez - his mrs wanted to live in London (we offered him more in wages AND bid more than Arsenal)
      Konoplyanka - the club president on a massive windup

Whats funny with Kjaer?
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,332 posts | 4960 
      Reply #6: Jun 19, 2015 02:38:57 pm

He's sh*te?

Roddenberry
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 16,568 posts | 1876 
      Reply #7: Jun 19, 2015 02:39:35 pm
      FFS sake stop spelling losing as loosing.  It gets on my tits, most other spelling mistakes don't bother me, but this one!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!

It's so easy to remember as well, your sister is loose, you're a loser.  Get it F***ing right!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!
      « Last Edit: Jun 19, 2015 07:25:07 pm by Roddenberry »
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Reply #8: Jun 19, 2015 02:40:32 pm
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #9: Jun 19, 2015 02:40:37 pm
      FFS sake stop spelling losing as loosing.  It gets on my tits, most other spelling mistakes don't bother me, but this one!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!

It's so easy to remember as well, your sister is loose, your a loser.  Get it F***ing right!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!
      :lmao: im sorry mate  :lmao:
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #10: Jun 19, 2015 02:41:08 pm
      Ok,and what about the others?!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #11: Jun 19, 2015 02:41:41 pm

He's absolute F***ing gash and is just using our name to make it seem as though another club is interested in him and his career hasn't gone downhill on account of his shiteness.

We had a look at him a few years ago and said "no thanks", roughly translated as "F**k off Danny (agger) he's F***ing awful, so no more recommending players from you please".
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #12: Jun 19, 2015 02:47:29 pm
      Konoplyanka is the one that bothers me the most,he stayed at Dnipro rather than joining Liverpool.He is a good player and after the EL final he will leave Dnipro and i am sure that he will not be joining Liverpool.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #13: Jun 19, 2015 02:49:30 pm
      Konoplyanka is the one that bothers me the most,he stayed at Dnipro rather than joining Liverpool.He is a good player and after the EL final he will leave Dnipro and i am sure that he will not be joining Liverpool.

We agreed a fee, we agreed personal terms, the club owner kept pissing us about, ran the clock down and then basically admitted he'd just been winding us up for a laugh and had no intention of selling the player.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #14: Jun 19, 2015 02:51:31 pm
      We agreed a fee, we agreed personal terms, the club owner kept pissing us about, ran the clock down and then basically admitted he'd just been winding us up for a laugh and had no intention of selling the player.
      OK,i know that Sanchez is a London c**t,but what do you think that will happen with N.Clyne?
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #15: Jun 19, 2015 02:55:02 pm
      OK,i know that Sanchez is a London c**t,but what do you think that will happen with N.Clyne?

Look mate, the window isn't even officially open yet.
      We've got about 10 more weeks of bullshit from the press linking us to every player in the known universe, and 99% of it will be lies and made up sh*te.

Take a chill pill, relax, see what happens.

Surely it's best to discuss the squad and transfers when we know who's gone and who's come in.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #16: Jun 19, 2015 03:04:19 pm
      Look mate, the window isn't even officially open yet.
      We've got about 10 more weeks of bullshit from the press linking us to every player in the known universe, and 99% of it will be lies and made up sh*te.

Take a chill pill, relax, see what happens.

Surely it's best to discuss the squad and transfers when we know who's gone and who's come in.
      This is the worst F***ing time for football,i am reading some UK press every day and its all sh*te,pure sh*te,and its F***ing killing me.One day we bought Kovacic,next day there is no word about that,than the next day we made offer for Benteke,and now we are buying some kid from Charlton,i dont know what to believe in anymore.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #17: Jun 19, 2015 03:08:11 pm
      This is the worst F***ing time for football,i am reading some UK press every day and its all sh*te,pure sh*te,and its F***ing killing me.One day we bought Kovacic,next day there is no word about that,than the next day we made offer for Benteke,and now we are buying some kid from Charlton,i dont know what to believe in anymore.

Well, my approach is that I believe something when I see they have signed.
      Don't believe the press sh*te mate, it'll drive you mental.

There's some decent sources that other posters can tell you about, but I take the approach that no one is coming here until they have officially signed.
      99% of the stuff printed in the press is just made up.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,333 posts | 2834 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Why are we losing transfer battles?
      Reply #18: Jun 19, 2015 03:09:01 pm
      your sister is loose, your a loser.

Shouldn't it be you're a loser?  :f_tongueincheek:
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #19: Jun 19, 2015 03:13:23 pm
      Well, my approach is that I believe something when I see they have signed.
      Don't believe the press sh*te mate, it'll drive you mental.

There's some decent sources that other posters can tell you about, but I take the approach that no one is coming here until they have officially signed.
      99% of the stuff printed in the press is just made up.
      Any reliable site with transfer sources that i can read,except the club site?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,423 posts | 6420 
      Reply #20: Jun 19, 2015 03:15:02 pm

I don't know that anyone is reliable. I think most of these rumors start from one unreliable source and then they get parroted so many times that everyone takes them as fact.

Although everyone seems to be spot on this year with the ones that have been called so far (Milner, Ings and Bogdan). If Clyne and Gomez come soon we'll know someone is leaking our business.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #21: Jun 19, 2015 03:17:40 pm

None that I know of.

Some of the lads and lasses here follow people on twitter that are supposed to be reliable, but I give everything a swerve, and just wait to see who we actually sign.
      I find it's easier that way.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,281 posts | 79 
      Reply #22: Jun 19, 2015 03:17:46 pm
      I don't know that anyone is reliable. I think most of these rumors start from one unreliable source and then they get parroted so many times that everyone takes them as fact.

Although everyone seems to be spot on this year with the ones that have been called so far (Milner, Ings and Bogdan). If Clyne and Gomez come soon we'll know someone is leaking our business.
      Yeah you got that right,couple of those rumors were correct.Who knows,maybe we do have a leak.

Quick Reply