Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 1st of June and on this date LFC's match record is P6 W4 D2 L0

Christian Benteke Player Thread (Liverpool -> Crystal Palace)

Read 166163 times
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Re: Christian Benteke Player Thread
      Reply #230: Aug 06, 2015 09:25:23 pm
      I saw nothing in the Swindon that made me think that Benteke will be a real asset to the club, and for £32.5m, looks like Andy Carroll all over again.

Should have went to specsavers.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #231: Aug 06, 2015 09:35:47 pm
      Ok... so you're writing benteke off because he scored a decent goal and so did coates who was sold?

Fine if you don't think he'll fit the system but to claim that his goal was a fluke and he wont make it when he has nearly 50 goals in just over 100 games in English football is just being naive.

His record in england should give you enough to get behind him regardless of how much was paid. seriously its like if we spend big on a player people want him to fail just so they can say "oh i said (insert players name here) would be better and cheaper too"

Maybe i'm going off topic... we've paid big for a proven goal scorerer and yet people still nay say

Where did I claim that the goal was a "Fluke" ??.... Believe I said it was a "Great Goal" ..... I believe that I have eluded to this before (Albeit elsewhere) Just because you play well and score plenty of goals for one club,It does not grantee that you will score plenty for another
      Robbie Keane and Dimitar Berbatov for Spurs, banging in goals left,right and centre, Keane come to Liverpool the rest is history...... Again Diego Forlán had a torrid time for Man Utd, leaves them and the rest is history

Sometime It is not so much about the skill of a player, as it is about whether or not he fits the system that makes the difference in the goal tally and i don't believe that Benteke fits our system well
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #232: Aug 06, 2015 09:38:23 pm

Baz..... Had he not scored that goal how then would most here view his contribution to the game??? It was average
      Sir Suarez
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 783 posts | 59 
      Reply #233: Aug 06, 2015 09:40:35 pm
      sorry you didn't say fluke, i probably just over-read what you meant

The good thing is, hopefully this weekend all the uestions stop and we see what he's going to be like

Imo he's gonna score 20+ league goals and be a fan favourite. If he's not then i'll hold my hands up and say i was wrong

But until he has proven either way what he can do for us he will have my support (whether he knows cares or even wants it or not ;D)
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Reply #234: Aug 06, 2015 09:48:06 pm
      Baz..... Had he not scored that goal how then would most here view his contribution to the game??? It was average

I thought aside from the spectacular goal, and given he clearly lacked match fitness, he led the line well much better than our strikers last season. He passed well and was very strong in possession. I commented during the match thread that he looked like the type of striker the club has missed for some time.

And he is absolutely nothing like Andy Carroll in any way other than being tall.
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,347 posts | 4967 
      Reply #235: Aug 06, 2015 10:06:44 pm

And was also his first game of the summer.

Anyone drawing conclusions based on either is jumping the gun in my view.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #236: Aug 06, 2015 11:20:31 pm
      I saw nothing in the Swindon that made me think that Benteke will be a real asset to the club, and for £32.5m, looks like Andy Carroll all over again. can't really see how he will fit (Blend) into the team once Sturridge is back.... Again Hernandez (Man Utd) would have been a much better fit style wise and I believe would have scored more goals in that blend than Benteke....

Great goal by him, But I seem to remember another great strike by someone scoring their first goal for Liverpool that who we later sold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EEiro08kxM

My Point..... Anyone who plays football will score a wonder goal at sometime. It does not mean they are a great player or will be Great for a given team.... Hope that I am wrong about him

It's not often I read the first couple of lines of someone's post and instantly think "like F**k am I reading the rest of it". This however, is one of them. The knee-jerk thread is around here somewhere, would you like me to send you the link?
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #237: Aug 07, 2015 12:24:29 am
      sorry you didn't say fluke, i probably just over-read what you meant

The good thing is, hopefully this weekend all the uestions stop and we see what he's going to be like

Imo he's gonna score 20+ league goals and be a fan favourite. If he's not then i'll hold my hands up and say i was wrong

But until he has proven either way what he can do for us he will have my support (whether he knows cares or even wants it or not ;D)
      No prob mate.....
      As I said, I hope that i'm wrong too
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #238: Aug 07, 2015 12:32:44 am
      I thought aside from the spectacular goal, and given he clearly lacked match fitness, he led the line well much better than our strikers last season. He passed well and was very strong in possession.

You could easily be right Baz just as I could, we after all are only giving our opinions

I commented during the match thread that he looked like the type of striker the club has missed for some time.

I would agree if we were playing the way that we did under Rafa,Kenny or any manager before Brendan R.... But under the system we play now,.......

And he is absolutely nothing like Andy Carroll in any way other than being tall.

That was in reference to the money spent on both
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #239: Aug 07, 2015 12:45:35 am
      And was also his first game of the summer.

Anyone drawing conclusions based on either is jumping the gun in my view.

Valid point

It's not often I read the first couple of lines of someone's post and instantly think "like f**k am I reading the rest of it". This however, is one of them. The knee-jerk thread is around here somewhere, would you like me to send you the link?

When was the game?..... how long after was my post?.... It is your prerogative whether you chose to read a post or not, but I have to correct you when you say that it is "knee-jerk". I have watched the game three times now, and the video posted by purplemonkey twice, so it is totally not a "Knee-Jerk" reaction
      bobobobo
      • Forum Ian St John

• 439 posts | 20 
      Reply #240: Aug 07, 2015 08:48:19 am
      Benteke can definitely play in our team, unlike Andy Carroll he actually moves...

He's quick, strong, good in the air, good movement, good work rate...the only thing you could say about Carroll is that he was strong and good in the air...Carroll always stood outside on the edge of the box when crosses were being put in...Benteke is a true poaching striker, just any opportunity he can have a decent chance of scoring from.

I know we don't do many crosses but the fact that Benteke is more of the 'I need to be in the box' mentality can only help us as it will push defenders back leaving more space for our midfielders

Benteke can also play football...Carroll was not great technically, just a powerhouse
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #241: Aug 07, 2015 09:49:29 am
      Valid point

When was the game?..... how long after was my post?.... It is your prerogative whether you chose to read a post or not, but I have to correct you when you say that it is "knee-jerk". I have watched the game three times now, and the video posted by purplemonkey twice, so it is totally not a "Knee-Jerk" reaction

It was completely knee jerk. Just because you've seen a video 5 times doesn't mean you've seen Benteke play for us on 5 separate occasions, it was still only one game. It was also his first game for us and I think it was his first proper game of pre-season.
      IrishRed_IO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,487 posts | 350 
      • Formerly InertObject
      Reply #242: Aug 07, 2015 11:24:19 am
      Christian Benteke brushes off criticism from former manager Tim Sherwood

Christian Benteke has dismissed Tim Sherwood’s criticism of his reliance on crosses, claiming he can adapt to different styles of football.

Benteke also insisted his revived form at Aston Villa last season was not entirely down to the manager joining the club – and rather, a result of his own return to fitness. “I don’t believe that and I told him,” Benteke said of the talks between the pair after Villa’s manager suggested before Benteke’s move to Liverpool: “There’s no point going to a club where they don’t cross the ball.”

“I said football has changed and the football now is modern and I can adapt,” Benteke added. “It is not just about crossing. I can score normal goals, too. I told him, I am not afraid about it. If Liverpool bought me, then they know how to use me.”

Benteke has also given his view of his return to form just as Sherwood was appointed. “People don’t understand. It was a bit frustrating. It was like I had never been injured. He came in at a good time, when I was getting fit and getting better, so it was like a good time for both of us: the right time for him and for me.”

It is only when Benteke is questioned about Sherwood’s assessment of his qualities, that he deems it necessary to respond with the kind of force that characterises his play.

Without Benteke’s goals, Villa would probably have been relegated in each of the last three campaigns. There were criticisms during his time there, however. Roy Keane, Villa’s assistant manager for a few months, declared that Benteke needed to train harder if he wanted to emerge as a centre-forward in the world-class bracket.

“I have nothing to say about it, he can say what he wants,” Benteke insisted. “I don’t want to be arrogant but since I came to England I proved I wasn’t a bad player.”

Benteke has an earnest smile and he is trying to be polite. It is possible that he is a touch nervous, hemmed in by 10 Merseyside journalists. But if the yes and no game were a serious championship, it is fair to say that on this meeting alone when his Liverpool future is discussed, the outcome for him would be a crushing defeat.

John Toshack was once told by Bill Shankly that he was “moving from Sunday school and into church” by joining Liverpool from Cardiff City and there are parallels with Benteke. It will be how he deals with the expectations at Anfield – sharpened by the £32.5m transfer fee – that will define him.

“I think it is not about money,” Benteke said. “I knew if I joined a big club I would have some pressure, so I am ready for this challenge. I will work hard and not worry about things. I think the pressure will bring the best out of me.”

Gradually, the conversation tails off. Maybe Benteke’s restraint is because he does not want to say something that will burden him in the future, having become the second most expensive player in Liverpool’s history. Or maybe he will prove it when he contends that he prefers to be judged by what he does on the pitch rather than what he says off it.

Ask why he has performed so devastatingly against Liverpool in the past, he has no answer. “I don’t know, I don’t know,” he said. And what of Liverpool’s pitiful display in last season’s FA Cup semi-final against Villa? Did it prompt doubts that Anfield was the right place for him to go? “No. None.”

Benteke will make his Liverpool debut on Sunday at Stoke, the scene of their 6-1 thrashing in their last competitive game, on the last day of last season. Benteke is adamant that Rodgers has already clearly outlined how he plans to incorporate him into Liverpool’s favoured slick passing style.

“Yes,” he concluded. “That is between me and him.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/christian-benteke-brushes-off-criticism-from-former-manager-tim-sherwood-10444552.html

The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #243: Aug 07, 2015 11:57:26 am
      bobobobo 
      As I stated previously, It was a comparison of money I believe was wasted, and not one of the player’s style of play

It was completely knee jerk. Just because you've seen a video 5 times doesn't mean you've seen Benteke play for us on 5 separate occasions, it was still only one game. It was also his first game for us and I think it was his first proper game of pre-season.

mate, I watch the first game, I then watch and studied it the second time, Studied it the third (movement of players, passes, interaction, decisions making, tackles etc), thought about it over the coming days.(Whether it be football or not I am constantly play things over in my head)....Still I did not post until I watched purplemonkey's video, not once but twice just to see if I felt that my judgement was clouded, and only then did I post.  Even after the first post I when on to reply to baz, saying that “You could easily be right Baz” about Benteke, so not only do I have an open mind on Benteke, I also know that I am wrong at times, and will admit when I am.

This was not a “Knee Jerk” reaction in any sense of the word. I was just unconvinced by what I saw. But it is just my opinion
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #244: Aug 07, 2015 02:39:02 pm
      Sorry ash, I'm guilt of not reading your post fully,Again sorry..... Of course you are right when you say that " doesn't mean you've seen Benteke play for us on 5 separate occasions ,it was still only one game."
      But I was still unimpressed by what I saw, and his overall movement off the ball. It did not convince me that between a combination of our current strikers we (LFC) will get anywhere near the type of penetration or goals around the six yard box that we enjoyed with Suarez.Don't get me wrong Suarez is a goal machine, but last season to many times we were play crosses into the box that a striker like Suarez would have been there to attack and no one was.... Yes Benteke is an improvement on Borini, Balotelli and Lambert (At least on that we can be thankful for small mercies). just feel we should have tried to buy like for like after selling Suarez. Will have to change our style of play to accommodate Benteke. At present to me (At least) I think that he will not fit our style as it currently is
      Bier
      Reply #245: Aug 07, 2015 02:51:55 pm
      Anyone that puts on the red shirt deserves the benefit of the doubt when starting out, deserves some support. The season hasn't even started for F**k's sake, negative bullshit.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #246: Aug 07, 2015 03:07:46 pm
      Sorry ash, I'm guilt of not reading your post fully,Again sorry..... Of course you are right when you say that " doesn't mean you've seen Benteke play for us on 5 separate occasions ,it was still only one game."
      But I was still unimpressed by what I saw, and his overall movement off the ball. It did not convince me that between a combination of our current strikers we (LFC) will get anywhere near the type of penetration or goals around the six yard box that we enjoyed with Suarez.Don't get me wrong Suarez is a goal machine, but last season to many times we were play crosses into the box that a striker like Suarez would have been there to attack and no one was.... Yes Benteke is an improvement on Borini, Balotelli and Lambert (At least on that we can be thankful for small mercies). just feel we should have tried to buy like for like after selling Suarez. Will have to change our style of play to accommodate Benteke. At present to me (At least) I think that he will not fit our style as it currently is

How much football have you watched?

It's just that it seems odd to me that anyone with any football knowledge at all would judge a player on his first run out since returning from holidays in a pre season friendly.

I think you're grasping at straws in trying to introduce a narrative which follows your own agenda.

The time to judge how a new player has done is after his first full season, and sometimes it's only after a couple of seasons that players really start to bed in.
      They are not robots, they have form and fitness issues and make mistakes like any other human being, and to state this after one F***ing pre-season game is simply ridiculous.

Also, how the F**k can anyone buy "like for like" with Suarez?
      We tried to get Sanchez, bid more than Arsenal, offered more in wages as well, but he's nothing like Suarez.
      Quite simply, there isn't another player around who is "like for like" with Suarez.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #247: Aug 07, 2015 04:44:54 pm
      How much football have you watched?

It's just that it seems odd to me that anyone with any football knowledge at all would judge a player on his first run out since returning from holidays in a pre season friendly.

Here we go again....those old chestnuts.... "anyone we ANY football knowledge"....” How much football have you watched?”….

Managers judge players on per-season all the time, and so do most here, the only time that changes is if (a) a player that is liked/dislike (b) people are willing to give them a slide because it is a new player

I think you're grasping at straws in trying to introduce a narrative which follows your own agenda.

The agenda (If you can call it that) is seeing the best Liverpool team money can by win titles and defend them… If I feel someone does not fit the bit I will say so…
      And yes, some players take time to bed in, but you can see if the will struggle to do so, or if the style played is to their strengths or not per- season

As for the "like for like" reference; Suarez would make runs in areas and behind defenders in a certain way and nearly always look to get in and around the six yard box anticipating that ball played in there, we should have looked for that sought of player and there are players out there, some better than others, but out there none the less

That is what is meant by “Like for Like”
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #248: Aug 07, 2015 04:53:35 pm
      Here we go again....those old chestnuts.... "anyone we ANY football knowledge"....” How much football have you watched?”….

Managers judge players on per-season all the time, and so do most here, the only time that changes is if (a) a player that is liked/dislike (b) people are willing to give them a slide because it is a new player
      They really don't.
      They judge players by how they are training, by their fitness levels which are constantly measured.
      Pre season matches are nothing more than a bit of extra fitness, and new players learning the shape of the team.
      They are literally meaningless matches, and it's only the crappy English press who get excited about what happens in them.
      Sorry fella, but you are showing a complete lack of knowledge there.

The agenda (If you can call it that) is seeing the best Liverpool team money can by win titles and defend them… If I feel someone does not fit the bit I will say so…
      And yes, some players take time to bed in, but you can see if the will struggle to do so, or if the style played is to their strengths or not per- season
      You know better than the manager then about who fits into HIS team?
      You know the same as the rest of us, probably less judging by your posts, which compared to people like BR is the square root of F**k all

As for the "like for like" reference; Suarez would make runs in areas and behind defenders in a certain way and nearly always look to get in and around the six yard box anticipating that ball played in there, we should have looked for that sought of player and there are players out there, some better than others, but out there none the less

That is what is meant by “Like for Like”
      BR worked with Suarez and the team to get in the box, and pass it to Suarez as early as possible.
      The team was built around him, to make the most of his talents.
      It's a very simple matter to do the same with another player, and despite your silliness in dismissing Benteke he is actually very mobile, can strike well with either foot, is good in the air, can dribble and beat players and is a clinical finisher (something Suarez wasn't in his first couple of seasons.)
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #249: Aug 07, 2015 06:15:28 pm
      They really don't.
      They judge players by how they are training, by their fitness levels which are constantly measured.
      As I have said people who post here judge player on the pre-season games all the time, If you are in any doubt of this then read the posts in this tread

Sorry fella, but you are showing a complete lack of knowledge there.
      Again  with those old chestnuts...

You know better than the manager then about who fits into HIS team?

All Football supporters think that they do, I am sure even you have coated a Manager or two about their choice of player picked to start, their tactics, a player bought or failed to buy, formations, substitutions etc. We are all in a way football managers, and just because we are not directly involved it does not mean that we do not have valid point to make....Here is one you should know.... "You can see the wood for the trees".... sometime us non -manager types can see where manager are going wrong because of the distance kept

You know the same as the rest of us, probably less judging by your posts, which compared to people like BR is the square root of f**k all

The way I see it is that "IF" you were so confident in your view you would not have to keep trying to reassure yourself and others by claim people you disagree with know nothing about football

BR worked with Suarez and the team to get in the box, and pass it to Suarez as early as possible.
      The team was built around him, to make the most of his talents.
      It's a very simple matter to do the same with another player,

Not sure if you mean that (a) it is simple to build a team around another player.... Or (b) it is simple to train players to make the same type of runs.... If you meant the latter then why did BR not do this with Balotelli?? Could it be that he is not that type of player, much like Benteke is not that type of player??

and despite your silliness in dismissing Benteke he is actually very mobile, can strike well with either foot, is good in the air, can dribble and beat players and is a clinical finisher (something Suarez wasn't in his first couple of seasons.)

Never claim that he was not none of the above, but would like to know how you have come to the conclusion that he is a "clinical finisher" beside the goals scored by Suarez here and in Holland would suggest that he is more of a "clinical finisher" than Benteke could hope to be

The deference here is I am stating what I believe, where as I believe you are stating what you hope is true.... I can understand it though, it after all is a new season fresh hopes and all, but not everyone has to agree with what you are hoping for, or have the same opinion as you do..... I'll say it again.... I hope Benteke proves me wrong
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #250: Aug 07, 2015 06:30:27 pm
      As I have said people who post here judge player on the pre-season games all the time, If you are in any doubt of this then read the posts in this tread
      That still doesn't make it right.
      It makes it nonsense that more people are guilty of.

Again  with those old chestnuts...
      And I stand by it.
      I haven't said much about your posts, but I will now because I have rarely read so much uninformed sh*te from one person.

All Football supporters think that they do, I am sure even you have coated a Manager or two about their choice of player picked to start, their tactics, a player bought or failed to buy, formations, substitutions etc. We are all in a way football managers, and just because we are not directly involved it does not mean that we do not have valid point to make....Here is one you should know.... "You can see the wood for the trees".... sometime us non -manager types can see where manager are going wrong because of the distance kept
      No, not "all" football supporters do.
      The ones who are ego driven do.
      Not a single person on these boards has any idea what the manager has seen in training, which players need a rest, which players are carrying knocks, and a host of other factors, and yet their arrogance leads them to believe they can spot something a top professional manager has not or cannot.
      Hysterically funny.

The way I see it is that "IF" you were so confident in your view you would not have to keep trying to reassure yourself and others by claim people you disagree with know nothing about football
      I'm not trying to reassure myself at all, I'm simply tired of you using pathetic excuses to attack one of our players before the F***ing season has even started, and continuously trolling the boards with your sh*te.

Not sure if you mean that (a) it is simple to build a team around another player.... Or (b) it is simple to train players to make the same type of runs.... If you meant the latter then why did BR not do this with Balotelli?? Could it be that he is not that type of player, much like Benteke is not that type of player??

Balotello is as thick as sh*t and simply cannot be trained.
      He has no interest in hard work and prefers to just F**k about, which is why he is now training on his own.

Never claim that he was not none of the above, but would like to know how you have come to the conclusion that he is a "clinical finisher" beside the goals scored by Suarez here and in Holland would suggest that he is more of a "clinical finisher" than Benteke could hope to be
      The evidence of my eyes tells me he is a clinical finisher, not to mention his conversion rate which is good.

The deference here is I am stating what I believe, where as I believe you are stating what you hope is true.... I can understand it though, it after all is a new season fresh hopes and all, but not everyone has to agree with what you are hoping for, or have the same opinion as you do..... I'll say it again.... I hope Benteke proves me wrong

Nope, wrong again.
      I don't "hope" anything is true.
      benteke is a top flight player, a seasoned international, and I've seen enough of him to understand why BR wanted him so much.

here's a little tip for you fella.
      Don't tell me what I am thinking, feeling or anything else, because you don't have a bulls notion.
      It seems to be a popular pastime on the internet, but like a lot of internet sh*te, it's stupid, puerile and meaningless.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #251: Aug 07, 2015 06:32:55 pm

Don't believe that for a second. I stand by what I said, head to the knee-jerk thread.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #252: Aug 07, 2015 07:59:42 pm
      That still doesn't make it right.
      It makes it nonsense that more people are guilty of.
      Not saying it is right or wrong merely saying that it is what most people do

And I stand by it.
      I haven't said much about your posts, but I will now because I have rarely read so much uninformed sh*te from one person.
      Really… and your posts are always informed?

No, not "all" football supporters do.
      The ones who are ego driven do.
      So If i was to click on your name and look through the history of everything you have posted you are saying that I would not find one post where you have criticized a manager or player?..... And you say I post sh*te?

Not a single person on these boards has any idea what the manager has seen in training, which players need a rest, which players are carrying knocks, and a host of other factors, and yet their arrogance leads them to believe they can spot something a top professional manager has not or cannot.
      Again, you have never criticized a manager’s decision

Hysterically funny.
      I'm not trying to reassure myself at all, I'm simply tired of you using pathetic excuses to attack one of our players before the f**king season has even started, and continuously trolling the boards with your sh*te.

Well on that we can agree the “Hysterically funny.” Bit that is, and there you go again, “trolling” seems like you do not handle anything, or anybody that veers away from your point of view to well

Balotello is as thick as sh*t and simply cannot be trained.
      He has no interest in hard work and prefers to just f**k about, which is why he is now training on his own.

Lambert?... Borini?.... None of them can be trained?.... Remember it is what you wrote

It's a very simple matter to do the same with another player
      Seem that it is hard than you think as BR has not done it with any of the other strikers or players

The evidence of my eyes tells me he is a clinical finisher, not to mention his conversion rate which is good.

And I am willing to bet that it is based on that per-season goal, yet you would like me to accepted the “The evidence” of your eyes. Are your eyes that much better than everyone else’s?

Nope, wrong again.
      I don't "hope" anything is true.
      benteke is a top flight player, a seasoned international,

So are many players in the world seasoned international but you wouldn’t want Masoud Hassanzadeh playing for Liverpool would you…. Just because someone plays for there country does not mean that they are a great player, merely they are one of the best for that country…. And as I stated before it does not matter how good a player is if he does not fit the system he will not perform at his best

here's a little tip for you fella.
      Don't tell me what I am thinking, feeling or anything else, because you don't have a bulls notion.

Yes I made that presumption…. I tell you what, When you can stop making the presumption that I know nothing about football I will stop making presumption about you, fair enough?

It seems to be a popular pastime on the internet, but like a lot of internet sh*te, it's stupid, puerile and meaningless.

That it is

Quick Reply