Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 17th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P14 W7 D4 L3

Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager

Read 1540265 times
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool FC Manager
      Reply #17043: Apr 16, 2018 11:28:26 pm
      I know right? pretty sad indictment when he is more reasonable, articulate and rational than the so-called "Sane One"; who is allegedly a Liverpool supporter.

He’s not a Liverpool supporter he’s just a very naughty boy 🙄
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #17044: Apr 16, 2018 11:47:37 pm
      1) 5-1 is a tonking, nothing to do with luck....

2) Didi talks a fightful load of sh*te - clearly has issues with Jürgen AND Pep

3) We clearly WILL sign more than Naby

4) I am a 6ft 4in multi-millionaire with a 12in penis and a supermodel wife

5) You need psychiatric treatment OR be forced to type wearing boxing gloves cos that way it’d be unintelligible and still make more sense than the terrible pish you’ve posted there....

* one of the above is a lie ;)

I don't care as long as it isn't 3). It MUST be true that Keita joins us for I am convinced he'll be a world top5 player very soon. He's insanely talented. Coutinho ain't sh*it against him.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8624 
      Reply #17045: Apr 17, 2018 01:48:17 am
      Well of course if you really think you won 5-1 and you were the better team then I am a negative WUM. But for all fans with some brains left it is worth to mention that this win was heavily caused by pure luck and bad luck from City, respectively. And while fans like you will bi*ch about Klopp and his team after some defeats, the real ones know they ain't get mad for they know: this team plays already with the pedal to the metal and will suffer serious drawbacks one way or the other in the future (if not improved).

If we lose to Roma I bet Shankly and his gang will bi*ch and moan about us while in fact we already overachieved bigtime if you look at our talent level.

leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,012 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #17046: Apr 17, 2018 02:09:47 am
      I guess it was luck that City didn’t make a shot on target during the first game...
      AZPatriot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #17047: Apr 17, 2018 03:22:05 am
      I guess it was luck that City didn’t make a shot on target during the first game...

And 20 attempts in the second game with only 3 on target.
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #17048: Apr 17, 2018 04:51:51 am
      You won't be around much longer so I'll just say Adios now.

Helluva call that FL...gone a few hours later, though in all fairness it was like say Mo is going to get a goal  :P
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #17049: Apr 17, 2018 07:50:37 am
      1) 5-1 is a tonking, nothing to do with luck....

2) Didi talks a fightful load of sh*te - clearly has issues with Jürgen AND Pep

3) We clearly WILL sign more than Naby

4) I am a 6ft 4in multi-millionaire with a 12in penis and a supermodel wife

5) You need psychiatric treatment OR be forced to type wearing boxing gloves cos that way it’d be unintelligible and still make more sense than the terrible pish you’ve posted there....

* one of the above is a lie ;)

Spotted the lie I think...

Didi likes Pep doesn’t he
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,634 posts | 3861 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #17050: Apr 17, 2018 10:13:19 am
      After the most silly ban ever I'm back with this inconvenient truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miaODobRlgc

Didi didn't even mention the most important point: We just got luckier! That's the difference from now to 6 months ago. E.g. without Salah's offside goal in the 1st leg and with two legal goals of City and with the City ball going to the inside post and in, instead of out, a lot would have looked different. We ride on Ms. Fortuna currently and I hope Klopp and the owners realize: we need another top class player next season besides Keita or things could get ugly very easily.

Harrisimo

• 8,365 posts | 1414 
      Reply #17051: Apr 17, 2018 11:39:24 am
      Klopp is possible the best motivator in world football. It's his strength. He can inspire and lift players. Just as well because you have to admit some of his interviews are rambling and incoherent.

Does he do that deliberately. Is he more direct and succinct in the dressing room. Must be because with so many different nationalities in the DR then he would have to be more clear with his team talk etc.

Having an attacking mentality helps. Fun football will always inspire players to be more creative. Look at Mourinho, for all he has won in the game, his teams are robotic. Off the cuff is off the menu with Mourinho.

We attack, entertain, bring the true pleassure of football to the fore. It's a joy to watch this team. Klopp, the great motivator, is the main reason for that.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #17052: Apr 17, 2018 11:51:27 am
      Klopp is possible the best motivator in world football. It's his strength. He can inspire and lift players. Just as well because you have to admit some of his interviews are rambling and incoherent.

Does he do that deliberately. Is he more direct and succinct in the dressing room. Must be because with so many different nationalities in the DR then he would have to be more clear with his team talk etc.

Having an attacking mentality helps. Fun football will always inspire players to be more creative. Look at Mourinho, for all he has won in the game, his teams are robotic. Off the cuff is off the menu with Mourinho.

We attack, entertain, bring the true pleassure of football to the fore. It's a joy to watch this team. Klopp, the great motivator, is the main reason for that.

Are you serious?

I don’t find his interviews at all rambling and do find them extremely informative - especially bearing in mind it’s not his first language.

I think he tries to answer the question through a coaches eye and not just be a media mouthpiece.

I enjoy that personally - some of the insight is terrific.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2018 12:20:44 pm by Scotia »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #17053: Apr 17, 2018 12:20:37 pm
      Are you serious?

I don’t find his interviews at all rambling and extremely informative - especially bearing in mind it’s not his first language.

I think he tries to answer the question through a coaches eye and not just be a media mouthpiece.

Agree, he is much more candid in talking about the football reasons for things decided. He only occasionally gets lost in the language, but usually even then you can understand what he is trying to say. Plus he treats people with respect.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #17054: Apr 17, 2018 12:30:22 pm
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,218 posts | 4417 
      Reply #17055: Apr 17, 2018 12:49:00 pm

English is his second language what are you expecting someone fluent as the news readers on telly.

How good is your German?

Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,985 posts | 3061 
      Reply #17056: Apr 17, 2018 01:18:28 pm
      Spotted the lie I think...

Didi likes Pep doesn’t he

No.

I’m only average..............hei ght mate ;)
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #17057: Apr 17, 2018 01:55:25 pm
      Are you serious?

I don’t find his interviews at all rambling and do find them extremely informative - especially bearing in mind it’s not his first language.

As a fan I'm both fascinated by his in depth interviews and also unsure if he should give so much away. Ultimately I think it's just his personality - he's honest, a trait I'm sure the players appreciate.

Also his English is superb now, got no worries about his communication with the squad.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,036 posts | 2692 
      Reply #17058: Apr 17, 2018 03:35:48 pm
      Agree, he is much more candid in talking about the football reasons for things decided. He only occasionally gets lost in the language, but usually even then you can understand what he is trying to say. Plus he treats people with respect.

And damned if he didn't make me cry with that video the club just sent out.
      Harrisimo

• 8,365 posts | 1414 
      Reply #17059: Apr 17, 2018 04:10:32 pm
      English is his second language what are you expecting someone fluent as the news readers on telly.

How good is your German?

Think you missed the point. I actually meant that Klopp does it deliberately and I alluded to that in my post. And I know he is German by the way.
      Harrisimo

• 8,365 posts | 1414 
      Reply #17060: Apr 17, 2018 04:15:47 pm
      Are you serious?

There are nuggets in there but he does keep it vague and does ramble at times. I think it's part of his ploy to keep the other guessing. We know he's an attacking coach. He doesn't give much away in fact and I think that is deliberate.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #17063: Apr 17, 2018 05:56:45 pm
      Absolutely brilliant! Brings a tear to my eyes.
      Indeed.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #17064: Apr 17, 2018 06:17:41 pm
      Best manager in the league - Check
      Best defender in the league - Check
      Best forward in the league - Check
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

If Keita is the best midfielder in the league, we have got be good odds on for a first ever PL win taking us to 19 league titles.
      I honestly think Liverpool could beat anybody in the world right  now.
      If we win CL and go onto win the club world cup that's going to be a very very good time.
      Our midfield slogged out some good performances recently, but we can't let that shadow the fact they have not always performed like this and can't risk not adding strength there, we do need to be slightly cautious of that.
      « Last Edit: Apr 17, 2018 06:21:46 pm by Ribapuru »
      +17
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,718 posts | 3723 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #17065: Apr 17, 2018 06:24:44 pm
      Best manager in the league - Check
      Best defender in the league - Check
      Best forward in the league - Check
      Good goalkeeper -  Check

If Keita is the best midfielder in the league, we have got be good odds on for a first ever PL win taking us to 19 league titles.
      I honestly think Liverpool could beat anybody in the world right  now.
      If we win CL and go onto win the club world cup that's going to be a very very good time.
      Our midfield slogged out some good performances recently, but we can't let that shadow the fact they have not always performed like this and can't risk not adding strength there, we do need to be slightly cautious of that.

Best post in million years!!!

Quick Reply