Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 14th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P15 W6 D4 L5

Pre Match Liverpool v Man Utd 1st leg Europa League Thurs 10th March ko 8.05pm

Read 12722 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,964 posts | 5019 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: Pre Match Liverpool v Man Utd 1st leg Europa League Thurs 10th March ko 8.05pm
      Reply #92: Mar 10, 2016 08:02:10 am
      I'm f***in buzzin already,been at work over a hour and the tension is high octane, got a couple of scum fans berating bout how many titles they have,
      I've high fived them once or twice but the thick kunt's don't get it,  ;D,

Anyhoo, tonight I can see us f***in these kunt's over good & proper, take a 3-1 lead to the toilet and it's as good as done imo,

We under performed in the final against city but made amends 3 days later with a performance good enough to beat anyone,

If we can replicate that performance tonight we'll batter them, I believe that's what Jürgen will want from the lads, give it everything they have and put these Scummy fuckers on their arses,

3-1 mighty Reds

YNWA

GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,372 posts | 1540 
      Re: Pre Match Liverpool v Man Utd 1st leg Europa League Thurs 10th March ko 8.05pm
      Reply #93: Mar 10, 2016 08:17:38 am
      I'm confident we can beat anyone on our day. And I mean BATTER anyone convincingly.
      I'm just never sure what Liverpool side (mentally) is gonna turn up.
      I'm hoping tonight it's the one that stuffed city twice.
      If they press us high to put us out of our stride, we will need s few longer balls to get the ball upfield, then press and keep it there. Not try to play through them while they full of energy and runnung. That will come later when everything settled down.
      Right attitude and I'm thinking 3:0 hen 1-1 at theirs next week!
      Beerbelly
      • Banned

• 6,983 posts | 2054 
      Reply #94: Mar 10, 2016 09:23:22 am
      Just wondering would going 'hell for leather' against this bag of arseholes play into their hands?

By certain accounts they've struggled against the likes of WBA and Watford, whereby they struggle to break teams down (very similar to us). I wonder if playing it openely or attackingly (which given the stage, setting and atmosphere automatically pumps the players up) will allow them to counter at pace on the break. Just a thought.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #95: Mar 10, 2016 09:47:37 am
      We are going to stuff these cu*ts tonight. End of.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,672 posts | 6966 
      Reply #96: Mar 10, 2016 10:04:36 am
      Lio Varadkar
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 785 posts | 66 
      Reply #97: Mar 10, 2016 10:35:46 am
      If its another "us vs De Gea" shooting practise and that f**ker keeps a clean sheet I´ll probably give up on footie altogether  :-[

Moreno and/or Mignolet are due a F**k up so we better go gung-hoo style with Origi, Sturridge and Benteke up front. Any attempt of conservative, tactical aproach from us, with this fussy referee stopping the play every minute will make it a borefest LVG is hoping for.
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #98: Mar 10, 2016 10:45:15 am
      We've gotta go with Clyne and Flanagan again. I know Clyne isn't a natural left back but they were both solid against City, especially Flanagan.

I've just got a feeling its gonna be a frustrating game. They are masters at sitting back this season and playing keep ball which over 2 legs, 2nd leg at their place, will suit them.

Really need to come out flying and get an early goal.
      storophanthus
      • Forum Jamie Redknapp

• 308 posts | 16 
      Reply #99: Mar 10, 2016 10:50:50 am
      I'm worried too much..  This Liverpool sides for years now often can't do it when it's really matter.

Like last season against united when we could had a momentum to throw them from 4th (after our 11 games unbeaten run)
      Or recent performances at Wembley..

Please please win this lads..  If you want to be inconsistent/sussed out ; dont do it now (ever!)
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #100: Mar 10, 2016 11:08:28 am
      We've gotta go with Clyne and Flanagan again. I know Clyne isn't a natural left back but they were both solid against City, especially Flanagan.

I've just got a feeling its gonna be a frustrating game. They are masters at sitting back this season and playing keep ball which over 2 legs, 2nd leg at their place, will suit them.

You clearly haven't been reading this thread at all have you? :D Flanagan isn't in the Europa League squad. Klopp had to leave him out when we were lacking fit CB's.
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #101: Mar 10, 2016 11:13:03 am
      You clearly haven't been reading this thread at all have you? :D Flanagan isn't in the Europa League squad. Klopp had to leave him out when we were lacking fit CB's.

I read some of it, seen a lot about stuffing cu*ts and a lot about fellaini haha. I didn't realise Flanagan wasn't in the squad, my mistake.

Let's hope Moreno is more thorough in his preparation than I am then...
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #102: Mar 10, 2016 11:29:34 am

I thought Flanagan looked incredibly slow last time out,  I like the guy loads but he is acting like a bit of a loon on the pitch since he came back, I just know he'll end up getting involved in something mad with felatio, it's worrying me after hearing the refs recent track record.
      ruthcity
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,938 posts | 1480 
      Reply #103: Mar 10, 2016 11:44:09 am
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,759 posts | 259 
      Reply #104: Mar 10, 2016 11:47:09 am
      FYI: Flanagan is *not* in the Europa squad.

It will be Albert Moreno.
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #105: Mar 10, 2016 11:51:00 am
      Been having an excellent time tonight not only watching Chelsea get done, but telling a couple of their fans that as a Liverpool fan I can't understand wht they are anti us, we don't mind them (because our real rivals are Man Utd, they absolutely f****** hate that, it never fails). I even said at one point that we consider Chelsea as an "up & coming club" kinf of "like West Ham". You gotta love it.

We get a lot of Mancs in too and one in particular who is a right c*** (his name's Cliff,say no more). He seeks me out the c*** whenever they get one over on us (he was f******insatiable when Rooney got the winner in the league).

PLEASE Jürgen, PLEASE LADS, BEAT THESE C****.

SW19.

Been there and done that with the Chavs and Arse.
      As you know Mick.

Now they are all cosmopolitan around those parts. Its still the same. Whoever is flavour of the month.

CMon You Reds  .

Smash the Scum .

Buzzin !
      TheRedPanda
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 362 posts | 82 
      Reply #106: Mar 10, 2016 12:02:11 pm
      I am only worried about Moreno for this one. Hope Jürgen has asked him to focus mainly on defence the way he was in the initial days of Klopp.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,672 posts | 6966 
      Reply #107: Mar 10, 2016 12:14:01 pm
      I am only worried about Moreno for this one. Hope Jürgen has asked him to focus mainly on defence the way he was in the initial days of Klopp.

I'm always worried about Moreno but I disagree - I hope Jürgen hasn't asked him to focus on defence because he's a liability around our own box.  I'd rather he was keeping their right back busy.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6785 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #108: Mar 10, 2016 12:22:14 pm
      Let's smash these jammy manc cu*ts so bad they have no chance back at Old Toilet.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,672 posts | 6966 
      Reply #109: Mar 10, 2016 12:30:19 pm
      Allen in for Milner then?

Or throw Sturridge into the Coutinho, Lallana, Firmino mix?

GUNG HO I SAY!  ;)

Team News (BBC)
      Striker Daniel Sturridge is likely to return to Liverpool's starting line-up and right-back Nathaniel Clyne will return at the expense of Jon Flanagan, who is not registered to play in the Europa League.

Midfielder James Milner is doubtful after he was sent home from training with illness.

Jesse Lingard is suspended for Manchester United and fellow winger Adnan Januzaj is cup-tied, but Antonio Valencia is set to be involved after a foot injury.

Wayne Rooney, Ashley Young, Will Keane, Luke Shaw, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Phil Jones are all still out.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,924 posts | 966 
      Reply #110: Mar 10, 2016 12:47:22 pm
      If we only win one game the rest of the season, I'd want it to be this one.  I can't stand these classless f****** and hope we absolutely kick the s*** out of them!!  Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to watch this live so I have to record it and go on media lockdown until I can watch it this evening when I get home.....
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #111: Mar 10, 2016 12:47:28 pm
      Allen in for Milner then?

Or throw Sturridge into the Coutinho, Lallana, Firmino mix?

GUNG HO I SAY!  ;)

Team News (BBC)
      Striker Daniel Sturridge is likely to return to Liverpool's starting line-up and right-back Nathaniel Clyne will return at the expense of Jon Flanagan, who is not registered to play in the Europa League.

Midfielder James Milner is doubtful after he was sent home from training with illness.

Jesse Lingard is suspended for Manchester United and fellow winger Adnan Januzaj is cup-tied, but Antonio Valencia is set to be involved after a foot injury.

Wayne Rooney, Ashley Young, Will Keane, Luke Shaw, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Phil Jones are all still out.

In an ideal world it'd be Allen for Hendo and Lallana for Milner (with Coutinho and Firmino behind Sturridge). I expect Hendo to start though and Lallana to be Milner's replacement on the right in a 4-2-3-1.
      bad boy bubby
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,564 posts | 3172 
      • @KaiserQueef
      Reply #112: Mar 10, 2016 01:09:33 pm
      Nostradamouse here...

United full backs are sh*te; their centre backs only good when the ball is in front of them... I see wide-men, for once, being told to hit the byline to cross balls for oncoming players to attack.

I see goals. I see the Elizabeth bell tower. I see Red people.
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,716 posts | 3938 
      Reply #113: Mar 10, 2016 01:15:33 pm
      This game is massive!!!!!
      MsGerrard
      Reply #114: Mar 10, 2016 01:22:19 pm
      Right boys and girls....time for me to take the trip to Anfield, I am absolutely buzzing for this one big time, can't remember when I was this excited for a match  :) be back sometime after midnight, just hope we are all smiles after the game. Let's do these Redmen  8)

Were not racist....we only hate mancs !!

Quick Reply