Trending Topics

Next match: v [] Thu 1st Jan @ 1:00 am

Today is the 21st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W3 D1 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Your LFC Man of the Match?

Mignolet
      (1.4%)
      Clyne
      (0.7%)
      Lovren
      (1.4%)
      Sakho
      (13.5%)
      Moreno
      (0%)
      Lucas
      (2.1%)
      Milner
      (66.7%)
      Lallan
      (0%)
      Firmino
      (0.7%)
      Coutinho
      (9.9%)
      Origi
      (3.5%)
      Sturridge
      (0%)
      Allen
      (0%)
      Ibe
      (0%)

Liverpool 4:0 Everton. In game and post match GET IN!

Read 37135 times
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Re: Liverpool 4:0 Everton. In game and post match GET IN!
      Reply #621: Apr 20, 2016 10:38:41 pm

i'm shocked that you can come out with such language.

:)
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 342 
      Reply #622: Apr 20, 2016 10:39:52 pm
      When I stick up for myself after being called a troll, for being concerned Origis season could be finished... then I get absurd swearing in my direction, I can do without that. I am more angry with Origis injury than when Liverpool lost games before.

I understand your annoyance, my friend, I just think you'd do better not to rise to the bait. 
      And you did leave yourself open to those who misread and misunderstand your point.
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #623: Apr 20, 2016 10:40:38 pm
      Do you talk to people in the street like that?
      no actually because people in the street dont talk complete and utter sh*te like you do. you are a WUM of the highest order and im convinced you actually support another team and are just here to be a pr**k!!
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,223 posts | 4418 
      Reply #624: Apr 20, 2016 10:40:45 pm

Are you two taking the pith of a serious situation   :)

TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 342 
      Reply #625: Apr 20, 2016 10:41:30 pm
      I did realise how it'd be contradicting :D. Can't stand scum sky and BBC hacks, got a bit of tension out.

You and me both, mate!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #626: Apr 20, 2016 10:41:42 pm

Me too, you bring it out of me ;)

waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,661 posts | 7152 
      Reply #627: Apr 20, 2016 10:42:39 pm
      Seeing "The Chosen One" always puts a downer on the viewing and he doesn't get any better still as bitter and twisted as ever. Do we dare to dream again things are really on the up now
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #628: Apr 20, 2016 10:42:42 pm
      Excellent performance against probably the worst Everton side I can remember. Their defence was  a shambles well before they got their injuries.

motm Milner but we were so comfortable Mignolet could have got the deckchair out tonight.

Was he even in goals tonight , i'm sure i saw him in the stands somewhere eating a hotdog .

KopiteLuke
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,056 posts | 3784 
      Reply #629: Apr 20, 2016 10:42:47 pm
      Mignolet: Pretty hard to give him a rating, he had nothing to do really. 7/10

Clyne: Thought he was tireless and linked really well with Milner, just needs that bit better quality on the ball but this was his best display for a few matches in my opinion, granted he didn't have too much to do defensively either. 7/10

Lovren: Could have got his deckchair out too at the back, what he had to do he dealt with well though. 7/10

Sakho: Dealt with Everton's biggest threat well, thought he'd lost Lukaku for one chance but recovered and got the challenge in well, also loved his celebration for his goal. 8/10

Moreno: Really top performance by Alberto, could have made more of the arm to the face he took, also just needs to keep his shots down a touch and he'll start getting a good few per year for us. Massive energy and could tell after the rest that his batteries were on full charge, loved the volley infield as part of our 'ole' footy too, awesome technique. 8/10

Lucas: An assist!! The Klopp laughter on the shot, a couple of shots in the game and was a very comfortable display for the lad, loved the joy on his face too. 8/10

Milner: I love him on this right hand side, a bit like the Gerrard/Beckham type that he doesn't need to beat a man to get those deliveries in, another couple of assists and you can say no more than he's in the best form since he joined us. MotM in a game when we had plenty of top performances, well in Milly 9/10

Lallana: Should probably have scored a couple himself but still the runs he put in were really good to get there and some of his interplay was delicious. This was the Lallana of the good games, needs to just cut out the average and he'll find himself in the side on a regular basis. 7.5/10

Firmino: Better, but still not performing at the level he was before the injury. Needs to start recovering that form as we're probably going to need him. 7/10

Coutinho: Another delicious strike, best passer on the pitch by a country mile too, top performance only just outshone by Milner 8.5/10

Origi: Actually thought he could have done more in the first half to get himself involved but still got the goal that started the rout and was much better in the second until taking that shocking challenge. 7/10

Sturridge: Right on his game now, looking the best we've seen since the Suarez days that's without question. 50 (and possibly 51) up in tremendous time, well in Studge lad! 8/10

Pirlo: Did well again coming on, almost got himself on the score sheet and I'm strangely confident whenever he is involved in the play these days, it's unerring confidence in the lad, what a turn-around. 7/10

Ibe: Looked good coming on and almost scored with a delicious piece of work but not on long enough to give at least a 7 so best left unrated :D

Klopp: Got it spot on again, massive changes, yet we never looked out of our stride. It's just a massive shame that the season is going to end soon because now we are really hitting the high notes and given a bit longer I think we'd cruise into top 4. As it is I wont lose hope but it just feels as if that line is coming too quickly for us to make up the lost ground.

What a performance, get in Redmen!!
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #630: Apr 20, 2016 10:43:20 pm
      no actually because people in the street dont talk complete and utter sh*te like you do. you are a WUM of the highest order and im convinced you actually support another team and are just here to be a pr**k!!

He already mentioned numerous times that he supports Everton too in a cloak and dagger way that was said for all to read. Now after supreme victory he'll/she'll try to take the moment of glory for themselves and their everlasting torment to gain attention for their cause whatever the hell it is.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,474 posts | 4594 
      Reply #631: Apr 20, 2016 10:44:14 pm
      Loved how Lucas got stuck in too ....
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #632: Apr 20, 2016 10:46:04 pm
      He already mentioned numerous times that he supports Everton too in a cloak and dagger way that was said for all to read. Now after supreme victory he'll/she'll try to take the moment of glory for themselves and their everlasting torment to gain attention for their cause whatever the hell it is.
      You better not be talking about me. If you are then I am reporting it. I never once said that and I will see it as VERY offensive.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #633: Apr 20, 2016 10:46:35 pm
      Me too, you bring it out of me ;)

I do try.
      grewalge
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,087 posts | 82 
      Reply #634: Apr 20, 2016 10:46:56 pm
      Everytime Lucas take a shot on goal the Kop needs to start shouting 'unluckyyyyy' Absolutely love Lucas !
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,661 posts | 7152 
      Reply #635: Apr 20, 2016 10:47:15 pm

set up Daniels goal brilliantly but his tackling and passing tonight were first class he keeps the game moving when he gets the ball.
      kevonio
      • Forum Jari Litmanen

• 51 posts | 31 
      Reply #636: Apr 20, 2016 10:48:21 pm
      You better not be talking about me. If you are then I am reporting it. I never once said that and I will see it as VERY offensive.
      report it then you tosser..then kindly F**k OFF!
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #637: Apr 20, 2016 10:49:38 pm
      set up Daniels goal brilliantly but his tackling and passing tonight were first class he keeps the game moving when he gets the ball.

This. Was going to say how impressed I was with Lucas especially in that first half. Timed his headers to perfection, his passing was crisp and sublime. Didn't put a foot wrong all match.
      s@int
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,987 posts | 2282 
      Reply #638: Apr 20, 2016 10:50:16 pm
      We won we should be celebrating. Think there is a lot of pre-menstrual tension in here tonight
      Hollywood Balls
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,802 posts | 469 
      • PhD, School of Hard Knocks, University of Life.
      Reply #639: Apr 20, 2016 10:50:31 pm
      Just got in - Holy Jesus and Mary!  ;D
      biki
      • Never negative about anything. Apart from LFC, Klopp, etc etc.
      • Forum John Barnes

• 419 posts | 47 
      Reply #640: Apr 20, 2016 10:50:32 pm
      You would never think we had just one the derby 4 - 0 with the bickering on here
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,257 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #641: Apr 20, 2016 10:50:39 pm
      Just beat Everton 4:0 and some of you still finds things to argue about.
      fishpie
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,570 posts | 212 
      Reply #642: Apr 20, 2016 10:50:50 pm

Report me, I was talking about you. I don't despise you, it's just very tiresome your attitude. Reporting someone is just weird as far as I'm concerned.
      Might be a lesson in there for you. Or you could just keep on being the way you are.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,053 posts | 342 
      Reply #643: Apr 20, 2016 10:50:55 pm
      This. Was going to say how impressed I was with Lucas especially in that first half. Timed his headers to perfection, his passing was crisp and sublime. Didn't put a foot wrong all match.

When he gets a run in the side he tends to hit form after a few games.  Lets hope it continues.

Quick Reply