Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

'Hillsborough' The Documentary. (1st UK broadcast 08/05/16)

Read 13759 times
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,966 posts | 5021 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: 'Hillsborough' The Documentary. (1st UK broadcast 08/05/16)
      Reply #69: May 09, 2016 10:50:37 pm
      I would, if I had any social media profiles.

Or friends.  :(

;)

Ditto, but I'll throw it out there anyway

YNWA
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #70: May 09, 2016 11:01:27 pm

Need to keep this going please people.

Sign it, share it, don't let the fuckers get away with any more of their cuntish behaviour.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #71: May 10, 2016 01:11:13 am
      Signed the petition. Also shared it on my Twitter and Facebook. Not sure if it matters that I live in the State, but thought it can't hurt to sign and share.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,844 posts | 6785 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #72: May 10, 2016 01:42:11 am
      Signed the petition as well. Wrote in reason (as if I F***ing need one) that this c**t of a person should not have the Title of Sir for starters!!! F***ing Angry.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8622 
      Reply #73: May 10, 2016 02:47:07 am
      Signed the petition.

Just found this as well from that reprehensible tw*t Paul Middup from the Police Federation.

Also found these on Twitter

SYP - Rotten to the core.
      nikos
      • Forum Alan Hansen

• 637 posts | 123 
      Reply #74: May 10, 2016 07:34:59 am
      Need to keep this going please people.

Sign it, share it, don't let the fuckers get away with any more of their cuntish behaviour.

Watched the documentary online twice and as it'll be available on iplayer for almost one month i'm sure i'll watch it again and again.

Coming from another country and therefore a different backround i am not sure i'm adequately aware of what the knighthood title stands for, what it entails in the everyday life of the bearer or how it is interpreted and particularly what the criteria are that must be fulfilled by the individual to be awarded it. 

At any rate i am convinced that people of this nature should not in any way enjoy privileges resulting from it.

As a non-UK resident i am not quite certain my signing involves the same gravity but i feel proud to have contributed, albeit in a symbolic way if it doesn't, the least i can do for the bereaved families, the 96 victims themselves and all the tragedy protagonists.

You have my full support even from this distance. I wish i could do more.
      « Last Edit: May 10, 2016 12:19:15 pm by nikos »
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #75: May 10, 2016 08:53:12 am
      Signed sealed and delivered,but I am still angry that so many of our REDS had to put up with lies and deceit for so long.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 36,030 posts | 3960 
      Reply #76: May 10, 2016 10:00:51 am
      Thanks for signing the petition guys, any chance some of you could put it up your various social media profiles to get as many sigs as possible please.

Only put it up on FB for half an hour and people were adding their sig., don't forget peeps share it.
      reddebs
      • "LFC Hipster"
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,980 posts | 2264 
      Reply #77: May 10, 2016 12:23:43 pm
      Signed the petition. Also shared it on my Twitter and Facebook. Not sure if it matters that I live in the State, but thought it can't hurt to sign and share.

The more people see it and sign it the better hun and I believe there's been as much outrage about the cover up in the States as there has here.

Signed the petition as well. Wrote in reason (as if I F***ing need one) that this c**t of a person should not have the Title of Sir for starters!!! F***ing Angry.

I wrote something similar mate.

Signed the petition.

Just found this as well from that reprehensible tw*t Paul Middup from the Police Federation.

Utter scumbags mate.  They deserve everything we can throw at them, just like they did to us for all those years.

Watched the documentary online twice and as it'll be available on iplayer for almost one month i'm sure i'll watch it again and again.

Coming from another country and therefore a different backround i am not sure i'm adequately aware of what the knighthood title stands for, what it entails in the everyday life of the bearer or how it is interpreted and particularly what the criteria are that must be fulfilled by the individual to be awarded it. 

At any rate i am convinced that people of this nature should not in any way enjoy privileges resulting from it.

As a non-UK resident i am not quite certain my signing involves the same gravity but i feel proud to have contributed, albeit in a symbolic way if it doesn't, the least i can do for the bereaved families, the 96 victims themselves and all the protagonists of the tragedy.

You have my full support even from this distance. I wish i could do more.

Your support is welcomed mate, thank you.

Signed sealed and delivered,but I am still angry that so many of our REDS had to put up with lies and deceit for so long.

Cheers Billy.

Only put it up on FB for half an hour and people were adding their sig., don't forget peeps share it.

Good stuff mate.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #78: May 10, 2016 12:37:30 pm
      Snip-it from ECHO
      TONY BLAIR (1997-2007)
      When the Labour government was voted into power in 1997 an investigation into the disaster, led by Lord Justice Stuart Smith, was ordered by then Home Secretary Jack Straw.

In a memo to Mr Blair, his deputy chief of staff Elizabeth Lloyd said Mr Straw was proposing to start an independent examination of new evidence by a senior legal figure.

But, she said Mr Straw did not believe there was enough new evidence to order a new inquiry, reopen the inquest or prosecute anyone.

She wrote: “He believes that this is not publicly acceptable unless it comes from an independent source.”

When the memo was released by the Hillsborough Independent Panel, there was a handwritten note from Mr Blair across it which read: “Why? What is the point?”

Last year Shadow Home Secretary Andy Burnham said he was told not to pursue his demand for an official investigation when serving under Mr Blair.

He claimed the Blair government did not want to offend Murdoch’s News International, the publisher of The S*n newspaper.

He said: “I don’t know all of the background to the decision-making, but in 1998, after the Stuart-Smith inquiry, a decision was taken to draw a line under it and to leave it in that position,”
      http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/hillsborough-what-prime-ministers-didnt-11284435#ICID=sharebar_twitter

b***ard.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,278 posts | 930 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #79: May 10, 2016 01:37:30 pm
      Signed utter shower of corrupt bas**rds. Paints snother side to Burnham, pull the line regardless of the truth.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,966 posts | 5021 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #80: May 10, 2016 02:02:04 pm
      Signed the petition.

Is that kunt Paul middup still breathing?

I'd love nothing more than to smash a axe through the middle of the fuckers head,absolute f***in cretin, I hope the b***ard dies a slow and excruciatingly painful death, KUNT!!!!   :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

YNWA
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,278 posts | 799 
      Reply #81: May 10, 2016 02:07:21 pm
       Signed and shared on Facebook.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8622 
      Reply #82: May 10, 2016 02:13:18 pm

I'd love nothing more than to smash a axe through the middle of the fuckers head,absolute f***in cretin, I hope the b***ard dies a slow and excruciatingly painful death, KUNT!!!!   :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

YNWA

Yep appeared before the inquests at Warrington.

Another tw*t who helped spread the lies.

Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #83: May 10, 2016 02:31:24 pm
      Signed the petition.

Seeing clips of that horrible creature Middup on various sources these past couple of weeks made my skin crawl. What a toxic, vindictive little sewer rat.

Got to be honest the whole Police Federation hierarchy even today makes my skin crawl. It continues to be run by bent bas**rds covering up the actions of bent bas**rds, racists and murderers at the top of the police.

As for that creep Stefan Popper it's to our disappointment that he died last month just before the verdicts were announced.

Middup is still breathing however.

British history doesn't have a habit of informing us of those individuals on these shores equatable with the most horrifying monsters of Nazi Germany. Seeing the likes of  Popper, Middup, Bettison, Duckenfield and the long dead Chief Constable Peter Wright in various documentary sources only proves how sick and corrupt the established authorities were in the 80s. They are, each and every one of them, vile creatures who given the right conditions, would have been happy to comply in genocidal levels of crime if they had the opportunity.

Their actions at Hillsborough has proven their character and there are special places in hell reserved for each and every one of them.
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,278 posts | 930 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #84: May 10, 2016 02:37:47 pm
      Seeing clips of that horrible creature Middup on various sources these past couple of weeks made my skin crawl. What a toxic, vindictive little sewer rat.

Got to be honest the whole Police Federation hierarchy even today makes my skin crawl. It continues to be run by bent bas**rds covering up the actions of bent bas**rds, racists and murderers at the top of the police.

As for that creep Stefan Popper it's to our disappointment that he died last month just before the verdicts were announced.

Middup is still breathing however.

British history doesn't have a habit of informing us of those individuals on these shores equatable with the most horrifying monsters of Nazi Germany. Seeing the likes of  Popper, Middup, Bettison, Duckenfield and the long dead Chief Constable Peter Wright in various documentary sources only proves how sick and corrupt the established authorities were in the 80s. They are, each and every one of them, vile creatures who given the right conditions, would have been happy to comply in genocidal levels of crime if they had the opportunity.

Their actions at Hillsborough has proven their character and there are special places in hell reserved for each and every one of them.

For them to go to hell you have to believe in God, and if the was a god would he allow these bas**rds to exist
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #85: May 10, 2016 02:39:50 pm

For them to go to hell you have to believe in God, and if the was a god would he allow these bas**rds to exist

Figure of speech mate. Not considering or going to consider the theological implications of what I say and not a debate for here.
      « Last Edit: May 10, 2016 06:08:05 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      Son Of A Gun
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #86: May 10, 2016 06:40:22 pm
      It was very tough to watch - it doesn't get any easier no matter how much you know. I just hope there is a hell where the dead perpetrators are burning.

As for those living, I hope a rotting jail cell is waiting for them. And then hell.

Petition signed. I cannot believe these people represent our state and the institutions that surround them. Gutted.

A real display of angels against demons this was.
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,715 posts | 162 
      Reply #87: May 10, 2016 07:04:41 pm
      Watched it last night. Im from Ireland and although I have read and heard what happened that day I have to be honest had never seen actual footage of inside the ground. I was shocked and appalled and angry, still am. My missus who supports United was in floods of tears. Truly heartbreaking. May they rest in piece. YNWA
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,615 posts | 7142 
      Reply #88: May 10, 2016 07:26:22 pm
      As bad as the Police STILL ARE whats is just as bad is the awful ignorance of so called football fans who have chanted obscenities for 27 years and still are prepared to spout disgusting comments on other forums. The only people who come out of this with any credit are the Families and the people of Liverpool. Anyone who is still of the opinion that a hoard of drunken scousers where to blame need to rot in hell. As soon as the notice of the first prosecutions became public the morons were posting "so it was all about the money". Its very depressing to know that there are so many low life pieces of sh*t sharing the same air as decent people.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,256 posts | 2856 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #89: May 10, 2016 07:32:13 pm

YNWA

Ex Federation chief Middup refuses to comment on Hillsborough findings
      27 April 2016
      Paul Middup, who was chairman of the South Yorkshire branch of the Police Federation when the Hillsborough disaster occurred, has refused to comment on the inquest's verdict that fans were not to blame.

When ITV News visited him at his home, he said: "I'm not making any statement whatsoever about Hillsborough."

At the time, he was quoted in The S*n as confirming stories published under the headline The Truth, and he was also filmed telling ITV News that the "vast majority" of fans had been drinking and were not listening to police.

When asked directly whether fans were to blame, he said at the time: "The police certainly aren't to blame, because if the fans would do what the police had asked them to do, there wouldn't be any problem, because people would be orderly."
      Last updated Thu 28 Apr 2016
      http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-04-27/paul-middup-says-he-will-not-be-making-a-statement-about-hillsborough/

Video on the link if you're interested.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 37,615 posts | 7142 
      Reply #90: May 10, 2016 08:09:56 pm
      I think our Police Force and our Government/MP's are not good enough not even close. People who aspire to hold a public office need to be squeaky clean and our lot including the Police are just corrupt inept and a complete shambles
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,217 posts | 4413 
      Reply #91: May 11, 2016 11:32:02 am

Quick Reply