Trending Topics

Next match: Betis v LFC [Friendly] Sat 27th Jul @ 12:30 am
      Acrisure Stadium

Today is the 16th of June and on this date LFC's match record is P0 W0 D0 L0

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v B'mouth?

Loris Karius
      6 (5.8%)
      Nathaniel Clyne
      11 (10.7%)
      Lucas Leiva
      3 (2.9%)
      Dejan Lovren
      2 (1.9%)
      James Milner
      20 (19.4%)
      Emre Can
      11 (10.7%)
      Jordan Henderson
      3 (2.9%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      5 (4.9%)
      Sadio Mane
      32 (31.1%)
      Roberto Firmino
      1 (1%)
      Divock Origi
      9 (8.7%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Voting closed: Dec 08, 2016 03:31:56 pm

AFC Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 39345 times
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,832 posts | 2459 
      Re: AFC Bournemouth 4-3 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #460: Dec 04, 2016 03:33:12 pm
      Why took Mane off??? A 1/2 fit Mane is better than no Mane.The moment we took mane off they sense that we can't bite them. Firminho and the rest were hopeless, dallying outside outside their box instead of taking on their defense.

Come on, you can't risk leaving an injured player on the pitch!
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,991 posts | 5048 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #461: Dec 04, 2016 03:33:19 pm
      As funny as it sounds , we need a third, kill it this half, we've all seen it before, they get one back , their back in it, but if we get a third we could see us ending with 5 or 6 maybe more, but we deffo need a third.

YNWA

Not one for saying I told you so but...........

YNWA
      green_bear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,042 posts | 289 
      Re: LIVE: Bournemouth v Liverpool
      Reply #462: Dec 04, 2016 03:33:22 pm
      An utter and total shambolic embarrassment from the manager to every Liverpool player on that pitch.

Why on earth did Klopp not take Firmino off at half time when it was so obvious he wasn't up for it today.

Why was Henderson left on his own in midfield?

Take him off and put who on he field? Did you look at our bench?
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,549 posts | 1495 
      Reply #463: Dec 04, 2016 03:33:29 pm
      Even though Bournemouth played well second half we were 2 up, ffs grow a pair
      This is what fu**ed me off more than anything,the lads basically sh*t there undies.
      mcarz
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 17,179 posts | 1355 
      Reply #464: Dec 04, 2016 03:33:54 pm
      One point was raving how we could beat the Besiktas score, what the F**k do I know..... Zilch....

Genuinely no idea why you thought that.

Why took Mane off??? A 1/2 fit Mane is better than no Mane.The moment we took mane off they sense that we can't bite them. Firminho and the rest were hopeless, dallying outside outside their box instead of taking on their defense.

Mane was injured.

We need an attacker in January for sure. A centre back wouldn't go a miss either.
      friedeggden
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 987 posts | 258 
      Reply #465: Dec 04, 2016 03:33:57 pm

Mane had a knock about 5-10 minutes before I think.
      jonny888
      • Forum Jason McAteer

• 139 posts |
      Reply #466: Dec 04, 2016 03:34:06 pm
      Total sh*te.

I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this torture on a regular basis.

Chelsea must have no worries at all.

Dmasta
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,895 posts | 553 
      Reply #467: Dec 04, 2016 03:35:16 pm
      Why can't Liverpool get top keepers?! We always have dogshit goalkeepers, it's a F***ing joke. If Karius cared about goalkeeping as much as his F***ing hair then we may see an improvement.

I literally can not understand why we always have the worst goalkeepers

Been saying it for months, Achterberg needs F***ing off every keeper we've had has been sh*te since we got him. Even Reina looked average once he arrived.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #468: Dec 04, 2016 03:35:25 pm
      Come on, you can't risk leaving an injured player on the pitch!

Was he badly injured?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #469: Dec 04, 2016 03:35:32 pm
      Total sh*te.

What do you mean regular?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,232 posts | 4421 
      Reply #470: Dec 04, 2016 03:35:50 pm
      Cruising at 3-1 then Lovren, Lucas as Karius contrive to pull off a half like that, absolutely embarrassing.

Another thing of note and I'm not sure if it's Klopps directions but 3-1 up there is no F***ing way the full backs should be so far up the pitch.

Pathetic doesn't if start describing that last 30 mins.
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,564 posts | 1549 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #471: Dec 04, 2016 03:35:59 pm
      That game showed that we are screaming out for a leader.

We were like kids in a playground who couldn't find their Mother
      Kopite78
      Reply #472: Dec 04, 2016 03:36:00 pm
      Look that was f**king awful, we were pretty sh*te all game truth be told but that's football, you win, you lose.... If it was predictable then it wouldn't be what it is

They aren't a good side, they didn't really put us under an amount of pressure that should have led to that, we were laxidaical for the best part and brought it on ourselves and ultimately two keeper errors and that approach at 2-0 and 3-1 cost us

But f**k me look at the bigger picture, look at the strides being made from bar one season in the last 7 where we have finished 6th-8th... we have made giant strides and we have had one bad f**king awful afternoon and some of the posts on here are well you should be ashamed of them.... suck it the f**k up, you can lose games, it's about the response now... we are in this title race when most of us and most of the media never thought we would be, Chelsea are having an unbelievable run currently but that won't last forever, and truth be told they have a more experienced squad than we do

Its a bad day but let's please look at the bigger picture than hang them out to dry, some reactions on here would make you think we were battling relegation not lost our first game since August
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,302 posts | 943 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #473: Dec 04, 2016 03:36:28 pm
      Carra slating the keeper on sky
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,522 posts | 2874 
      Reply #474: Dec 04, 2016 03:36:48 pm
      The sad thing about today is that even if we go on another good run you just know there's another collapse like today around the corner.

With no decent keepers and one decent centre back, we're far too fragile at the back to be winning the title.
      Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #475: Dec 04, 2016 03:37:01 pm
      An utter and total shambolic embarrassment from the manager to every Liverpool player on that pitch.

Why on earth did Klopp not take Firmino off at half time when it was so obvious he wasn't up for it today.

Why was Henderson left on his own in midfield?

Henderson - on a yellow so understandably cautious - was left to do everything in midfield simply because Can was so bloody tragic.

Absolutely AWOL, couldn't tackle to save his life, lost the ball countless times, and his positioning was utterly horrendous. Not to mention he broke momentum in attacks and plays like he's wading through treacle.

How he F**k this imposter is in the side is beyond me - he needs to be sold as far as I'm concerned, an utterly piss poor player who is doing harm to those around him. As such, Bournemouth sliced through our middle like hot knife through butter with the lack of presence there. I feel a bit for Henderson - struggling to hold everyone back as absolute F***ing muppets played ahead of him and don't help him out.

LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,739 posts | 3948 
      Reply #476: Dec 04, 2016 03:37:47 pm
      Look that was f**king awful, we were pretty sh*te all game truth be told but that's football, you win, you lose.... If it was predictable then it wouldn't be what it is

They aren't a good side, they didn't really put us under an amount of pressure that should have led to that, we were laxidaical for the best part and brought it on ourselves and ultimately two keeper errors and that approach at 2-0 and 3-1 cost us

But f**k me look at the bigger picture, look at the strides being made from bar one season in the last 7 where we have finished 6th-8th... we have made giant strides and we have had one bad f**king awful afternoon and some of the posts on here are well you should be ashamed of them.... suck it the f**k up, you can lose games, it's about the response now... we are in this title race when most of us and most of the media never thought we would be, Chelsea are having an unbelievable run currently but that won't last forever, and truth be told they have a more experienced squad than we do

Its a bad day but let's please look at the bigger picture than hang them out to dry, some reactions on here would make you think we were battling relegation not lost our first game since August

Mate it's hard to see the big picture when you lose to a last minute goal and were 3-1 up.

A win next weekend will put this shock behind us, but until then it's going to be a horrible horrible week.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #477: Dec 04, 2016 03:37:50 pm
      Why Firminho looked so slow and heavy after the internationals. Has he had too much to eat? Same old Firminho, sensational in one game and goes missing the next four. There's no DM cover, absolutely none that resulted in the 2 goals conceded while Lucas was defending too deep. Wijnaldum, henderson and Wijnaldum too slow and gone missing in defensive duties.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #478: Dec 04, 2016 03:38:51 pm
      Need another 14 game unbeaten run again now.

Defending second half across the whole team was grim.  I think at half time the players, like me, thought it was probably done and dusted.
      Pippen
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 692 posts | 46 
      Reply #479: Dec 04, 2016 03:39:32 pm
      On a positive note: Losses like that can help, because the sh*t gets exposed. Better than if you lose 1-0 and one could excuse it by bad luck.

But it not only hurts because of the way we lost, but also because we had a splendid opportunity to close in to Chlesea and put some points behind us and ManCity & Arsenal.

:mad: :f_wah: :mad: :f_wah: :mad: :f_wah: :mad: :f_wah: :mad: :f_wah: :mad: :f_wah: :mad: :f_wah: :mad: :f_wah: :mad:

Ok, nuff crybaby, next...GO LIVERPOOL GO!!!

Son Of A Gun

• 5,199 posts | 1275 
      Reply #480: Dec 04, 2016 03:39:55 pm
      Been saying it for months, Achterberg needs f**king off every keeper we've had has been sh*te since we got him. Even Reina looked average once he arrived.

Some people like to absolve Achterberg of any blame saying it's not his fault the keepers are sh*te. But even if they are sh*te, he does nothing whatsoever to improve them.

It's the same mistakes time in time out each and every week it seems. His job is to improve keepers, he doesn't do that and how the fraudster got to that position I have no idea. Staff cutbacks to wages in 2011 might have been a reason for his promotion but in this day, there's no excuse for a non-league a,auteur coach like that on our roster.

That useless arsehole needs shot of quickly.
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,687 posts | 6981 
      Reply #481: Dec 04, 2016 03:40:21 pm
      Such a shame we haven't got two fit international centre-backs in our squad...

Oh, wait.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,512 posts | 4851 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #482: Dec 04, 2016 03:40:29 pm
      Total sh*te.

What regular torture ye tit? Haven't been beat since Burnley have we?

Quick Reply