Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Wolves [Premier League] Sun 19th May @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 15th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P13 W6 D5 L2

Mohamed Salah Player Thread (F)

Read 578035 times
      Kopite78
      Re: Mohamed Salah Player Thread
      Reply #2599: Nov 14, 2020 12:13:05 pm
      No it isn't ridiculous that's just your opinion. What Salah has done is ridiculous if he did indeed catch it at a party!!!!

To be fair Keith, he has one family and a job

I'll be honest I dont think of the people I work with as my family
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8621 
      Reply #2600: Nov 14, 2020 12:17:45 pm
      No it isn't ridiculous that's just your opinion. What Salah has done is ridiculous if he did indeed catch it at a party!!!!

Well it's better than letting a club down through kidnapping and raping a young girl!!
      ToshackKeeganOneNil
      • Forum Billy Liddell

• 570 posts | 114 
      Reply #2601: Nov 14, 2020 12:18:06 pm
      Well that's a bit annoying given all our other injury problems. Thankfully Mo will be back soon and at least we'll still have a front three of Mane, Firmino and Jota that will still be the envy of our competitors.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8621 
      Reply #2602: Nov 14, 2020 12:20:02 pm
      I'll kindly ignore the childish and hysterical insults. Have you been living under a rock? How do you think covid kills? What do you think severe acute respiratory syndrome is? Why is it a good idea to hold and attend events that are certain to spread disease and therefore cause people to die? It's not just the people who attended the wedding, it's all the people they come into contact with afterwards, and the people those people come into contact with. It's an ever expanding ripple.

No you juat carry on acting like a spoilt kid stamping your feet cos a player is out of contention for game. You're still acting like a F***ing virgin who doesn't have a life of his own though.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,158 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2603: Nov 14, 2020 12:20:51 pm
      To be fair Keith, he has one family and a job

I'll be honest I dont think of the people I work with as my family

I sort of agree ( indirectly ) when it's work work. However, can only speak for myself,  if I was a professional footballer I would class them part as my family but that's me. Not forgetting the fan base at any given club because your letting them down too.

Does that make sense to you K78?
      Isaac!
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,572 posts | 325 
      Reply #2604: Nov 14, 2020 12:24:03 pm
      No you juat carry on acting like a spoilt kid stamping your feet cos a player is out of contention for game. You're still acting like a f**king virgin who doesn't have a life of his own though.

I don't think you've undertood a single thing I said. I'm sulking because Liverpool are deprived of Salah for one or two games?
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,308 posts | 1670 
      Reply #2605: Nov 14, 2020 12:24:34 pm
      Family or colleagues either way you have a duty of care to protect of others
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,158 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2606: Nov 14, 2020 12:26:47 pm
      Well it's better than letting a club down through kidnapping and raping a young girl!!

Well put like that I agree.  :lmao:  Still doesn't make it right though.

Basically we're agreeing /disagreeing with covid rules/actions which as you know can be very political. Best we leave it as that mate.

:action-smiley-035:
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,131 posts | 83 
      Reply #2607: Nov 14, 2020 12:29:50 pm
      Well that's a bit annoying given all our other injury problems. Thankfully Mo will be back soon and at least we'll still have a front three of Mane, Firmino and Jota that will still be the envy of our competitors.

Don't forget Shaq! IMHO he's as good as Jota. Give him a couple of games with full time game experience and we'll see.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8621 
      Reply #2608: Nov 14, 2020 12:30:48 pm
      I don't think you've undertood a single thing I said. I'm sulking because Liverpool are deprived of Salah for one or two games?

I know, it's clear for all to see. You need to get a F***ing grip you divvy!!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8621 
      Reply #2609: Nov 14, 2020 12:32:01 pm
      Well put like that I agree.  :lmao:  Still doesn't make it right though.

Basically we're agreeing /disagreeing with covid rules/actions which as you know can be very political. Best we leave it as that mate.

:action-smiley-035:

Do we definitely know his brothers wedding was in this country?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,158 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2610: Nov 14, 2020 12:36:42 pm
      Do we definitely know his brothers wedding was in this country?

I'm only going off what I've read on here HR. However, covid being world wide my opinion wouldn't really change unless he was in somewhere. Like Wallis - Vanuatu - or the Marshall Islands  ;D
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,375 posts | 8621 
      Reply #2611: Nov 14, 2020 12:41:06 pm
      I'm only going off what I've read on here HR. However, covid being world wide my opinion wouldn't really change unless he was in somewhere. Like Wallis - Vanuatu - or the Marshall Islands  ;D

Nah I just can't be hypocritical that's all. Seen my brother loads of times basically living in different houses so I've been breaking Boris' covid rules as well sooooooo......;)
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,158 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2612: Nov 14, 2020 12:47:47 pm
      Nah I just can't be hypocritical that's all. Seen my brother loads of times basically living in different houses so I've been breaking Boris' covid rules as well sooooooo......;)

Arhhhh  ;D Now I can see how you base your opinion.  ;D I'm not getting into the political side mate it's not worth it. It's never ending if you/we do.

Good luck.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #2613: Nov 14, 2020 12:54:43 pm
      Don't forget Shaq! IMHO he's as good as Jota. Give him a couple of games with full time game experience and we'll see.

Don't think I agree Shaq is as good as Jota but I'm sure glad we didn't sell him now.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2614: Nov 14, 2020 02:16:27 pm
      Well if Mo does have that opinion ( another one guessing  :f_doh: ) he's of zero risk of dying I'll also guess he's a selfish c**t.

Mo has two family's, his home life, and HIS TEAM MATES! Consideration should of been given to both, not just home.

Mo's immediate family also have zero risk of dying of this unless they have pre-existing medical conditions or are over 80 years of age.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,158 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2615: Nov 14, 2020 02:20:04 pm
      Mo's immediate family also have zero risk of dying of this unless they have pre-existing medical conditions or are over 80 years of age.

So you know all Mo's family now?? Or are you guessing again?

heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2616: Nov 14, 2020 02:32:43 pm
      So you know all Mo's family now?? Or are you guessing again?

I know that unless they have pre-exuisting medical conditions that they have virtually zero risk of dying from Covid yes. This can clearly be seen in statistics, https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-death-data-in-england-daily-update/

In the last 4 months only 3 people under the age of 20 have died from Covid in the UK and I'm willing to bet that they all had pre-existing conditions. In the age group 20-40 there are also extremely few fatalities. In fact its only when you get up to wards 80 years of age that you get a lot of deaths, same as you have with a bad flu season.

Covid-19 is currently the 19th cause of death in the UK ie there are 18 thing more likely to kill you, this national lockdown is absurd, all we need to do is protect the old and vulnerable and be sensible with hygiene and social distancing.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,158 posts | 2746 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #2617: Nov 14, 2020 02:47:14 pm
      I know that unless they have pre-exuisting medical conditions that they have virtually zero risk of dying from Covid yes. This can clearly be seen in statistics, https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-death-data-in-england-daily-update/

In the last 4 months only 3 people under the age of 20 have died from Covid in the UK and I'm willing to bet that they all had pre-existing conditions. In the age group 20-40 there are also extremely few fatalities. In fact its only when you get up to wards 80 years of age that you get a lot of deaths, same as you have with a bad flu season.

Your willing to bet? So your guessing again? Had enough of guessing games I'm out of this thread.  ;D xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #2618: Nov 14, 2020 03:35:03 pm
      Your willing to bet? So your guessing again? Had enough of guessing games I'm out of this thread.  ;D xxxxx:action-smiley-065:

Its not a bet, it is fact that anyone under the age of about 65 is at fairly low risk from Covid, but I think from earlier conversations I'm not going to change your mind on this and vice versa.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,831 posts | 2459 
      Reply #2619: Nov 14, 2020 03:36:28 pm

Covid-19 is currently the 19th cause of death in the UK ie there are 18 thing more likely to kill you, this national lockdown is absurd, all we need to do is protect the old and vulnerable and be sensible with hygiene and social distancing.

The reasons for these imposed lockdowns are because a portion of society refuse to be sensible with social distancing.

There are a lot of selfish idiots out there, mostly between the age of 18 and 35, who don't give two fucks about catching Covid or passing it on. This is why we will continue to see drops in cases during lockdowns and spikes after they are lifted, and this pattern will continue until the vulnerable in society are vaccinated.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,756 posts | 863 
      Reply #2620: Nov 14, 2020 03:47:46 pm
      I'd argue it is ridiculous regardless of the outcome (caught it or not).
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,718 posts | 3941 
      Reply #2621: Nov 14, 2020 06:37:46 pm
      Yeah lockdowns are pretty boring mate.

Pity we can't all party like we're Mo Salah.

But you know just trying to do my part in all this.

Who said anything about boring? Your condescending posts are typical and why everyone is so scared to get back to normal.

Very good chance of losing my job, my livelihood and all my pals businesses going down the drain.

The whole thing is a f**king joke

Quick Reply